Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#16818 by Ralph Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:06 am
David Mensah to storm.baitman

ALPHA CHEMICAL COMPANY LIMITED
NO 119 BLOCK 14 SPINTEX ROAD TEMA
ACCRA GHANA
P.M.B 1240

SELLING ALL KIND OF CHEMICAL
REMOVE ALL KIND OF STAIN, OPENING ALL KIND OF BOXES

I am engineer David Mensah Director of ALPHA company afflicted under courier company China we here DIRECT ED by the manager directors of ( ALL) bank in Ghana to informed all beneficiary after series meeting held in the President castle Osu about our new development of all kind of chemical imported by our company in china to Ghana.

We hereby to inform all beneficiaries according to meeting held by all the bank in Ghana we perfectly to be honesty to give you the best service recommended by the harm of government in my country Ghana if we unpromising to fail to honest to do our job perfectly we hereby to face the court of law sign by the Attorney general of UN

All kind of chemical such as spraying chemical fast remover of stain etc we hereby to proved our self to you the beneficiary after our job done to send you some sample of our job by poster address through DHL please to enhance this we need your full poster house address to deliver that have to be done before your direction of your transfer our official customer price for the chemical is 750usd.

Note we are directed to inform you from the banks your attention is highly needed to proceed we promise to be honest under the court of law by the UN sign Attorney general of UN

NB my reward will be paid after i finishing washing the money provided chemical available

Regard
Director Engineer David Mensah
Office Land line 021409714
Direct Mobile line 00233244952872
Advertisement

#16835 by Arnold Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:55 am
Black money doesn't exist, but this scammer doesn't seem to realise that. He's selling an imaginary chemical to deal with an imaginary problem.
If you askh him for the sample banknote, he'll "discover"" that DHL doesn't deliver cash and send you a picture instead.
Last edited by Arnold on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

#17086 by Ralph Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:38 am
Here is the second email in this series,

Dear Removed

I receive your email and the content is quit understand informing you about your consignment that brought to my office by a refugees boy call Freeborn Koloko my good friend the money is stain we just need a chemical to remove the stain from the money and your Son freeborn Koloko was director to me through the bank

So all we need to do now is to buy the chemical from my company then I will wash the money and wait for your instruction of transfer through bank to bank the chemical will cost you the sum of 750 only official price please contact your Son here is the email of the little boy that brought your consignment to my office email; [email protected] For more details I wait for your call today

Please I want you to give your instruction after the money is clean through wire transfer or western union

Don’t forget to call me very important
Regards,
Engineer David Mensah
Director of Alpha Company Limited
+233249769343