Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#128070 by simon7878 Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 pm
Hi, How are you? I'm Donna I was just going through the site and found your profile, you have such a charming smile on your picture, so decided to stop by and say Hi. I would be happy to shear things and thoughts with such a pretty woman such as you...I Just wanted to let you know how much i have enjoyed looking at your pictures.i am donna 48, Morristown, TN, I am an executive manager for a manufacturing company and i teach college.i have kids and they are Trevor is 15 and Bryson is 13.I will be happy to know you better, let me know if your interested... Stay safe and keep the smiling face :) i want to use this opportunity to ask you to lend me 56,000$ for my late husband left me with my kids and i sure will be happy if you assist me i am ready to any thing even make love to you this minute for i recall my husband saying that i am good so i will like to show you please if you dont mind call me on this number or text me 4238394594
love
Donna
Advertisement

#128097 by Bubbles Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:28 am
Welcome to ScamWarners simon7878 and thank you for posting this information. Please post up the email address this came from. It will help others who are looking to find out if "Donna" is a scammer.

I moved your post to give it its own topic area.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.