Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#20995 by chainfree Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 am
FROM THE OFFICE OF UNITED NATIONS
HIGH COMMISSION DISTRICT OFFICE.
LONDON, UK.

I AM DEPUTY HUMANITARIAN ADVISORY IN UNITED NATIONS AND CHAIRMAN AUDIT COMMITTEE IN BANK OF GHANA, SET UP BY PRESENT DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT OF GHANA AFTER THE VISIT OF PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA . I CAME ACROSS YOUR PARTICULARS THROUGH A BUSINESS JOURNAL. I WILL BE OBLIGED TO HAVE AN EVENTFUL AND WORTHY BUSINESS DEAL WITH YOU.

SO FAR, I HAVE IN MY POSSESSION ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION GENUINE UNITED STATE DOLLARS PHYSICAL CASH , THE DOLLARS WERE INTENTIONALLY STAINED TO AVOID SPENDABLE BY ANY SIGHTED HAWK OR INTERCEPTION GROUP OR PERSON BEFORE GETTING TO ME THE SOURCE IS QUESTIONABLE AND I HAVE WITH ME LEGAL DOCUMENT COVERING THIS FUNDS. MORE SO, I HAVE THE READY SOURCE OF THE CHEMICAL ( S.S.D. CHEMICAL SOLUTION, TEBI-MATONIC SOLUTION, VECTROL PASTE 003 ) TO CLEAN THE STAIN DOLLARS FROM LONDON WHICH HAVE BEEN MY INITIAL PROBLEM.

IF YOU INDICATE YOUR INTEREST TO DO THIS BUSINESS WITH ME, I WILL USE MY INFLUENCE AS CHAIRMAN AUDIT COMMITTEE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO GLOBAL SECURITY HOUSE IN IRELAND FOR SAFE KEEPING.

ALL I REQUIRE YOU TO DO IS ASSIST ME IN GETTING THE CHEMICAL TO CLEAN THE STAINED MONEY , IF YOU SHOW INTEREST I WILL GIVE YOU THE DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU WILL USE TO CLAIM THE MONEY IN IRELAND. I NEED YOUR GOOD ADVICE ON A REMUNERATIVE VENTURE IN YOUR COUNTRY WHICH I WILL LIKE TO INVEST SOME OF THIS MONEY.

NOTE 40 PERCENT ACCRUES TO YOU AS THE OWNER OF THE NOMINATED FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT WERE THIS MONEY WILL BE PAY TO AFTER CLEANING THE STAINS.

THANKS FROM,
MR. GEORGE OKIBU
CONTACT EMAIL:[email protected]

Quoted for clarity - Ralph
Advertisement

#21002 by Ralph Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:10 am
Hi Chainfree

Welcome to Scamwarners.

Thank you for posting this email.

These scams are commonly known as "wash wash" or "Black Money" scams and victims caught by this type of scam are often left out of pocket by hundreds of thousands of dollars.

There are 2 very obvious signs here;

You are being offered a 40% share of $150,000,000, your share will be 60 million dollars, that sounds to me like an awful lot of money for a small amount of your time.

The other thing I would like to point out is the email address of this so called government official who is giving away $60,000,000 of his countries money, all this money and he cant afford to get his own email address, instead he uses a free email provider.

Of course it is a scam.

These scams can involve actually flying the victim to see this black money, of course, what you see will be little more than a box of paper with black ink on it, they may use tricks to show you how to clean a single bill and they may even let you keep it, by this stage of the scam the victim has normally already lost 10s of thousands of dollars.

It will involve many lawyers, delivery companies as well as "business partners" all of whom will be the same group of scammers in an elaborate lie.

I have seen several victims who have lost massive amounts of money to this very same scam and in all cases I know of, the victims are still somewhat hooked and still in communication with the scammers trying to get their money back as well as they money they are owed.

Unfortunately, any money sent to scammers is lost forever, there is no way of recovering it
#21023 by Arnold Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:01 pm
The imaginary chemicals will be very very expensive, and there will be further fees for taxes, money-laundering certificates, anti-terrorism certificates, etc.
ANY SIGHTED HAWK

:?: I've no idea.