Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#144960 by began steele Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:22 am
Thief and liar
do you need help? a hacking problem? troubled times? cheating spouse bad coworker?trouble at school?bully?need a certified GREY or BLACK HAT hacker?
my team and i offer services that can help you solve your corporate issues and make your private life better ,we hack into WEBSITE hack, YAHOO, GMAIL, HOTMAIL, AOL, GMX, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, WORDPRESS, VARIOUS ACCOUNT IDS email accounts to PENETRATION TESTING, SECURITY AUDITS, SERVER HACK, UPGRADE OF RESULTS, GENERAL CONSULTATION help get answers about online activities,ALSO PREPARE CUSTOMIZED KEYLOGGERS FOR SALE ,, gaining acces via servers i can hack an account in a period of 1 to 3 days depending on the terms of our deal.i dont chat or im ,i just recieve and reply email . accept payment via liberty reserve and hardly via western union CREDIT CARDS FOR SALE, LOGINS FOR SALE. contact us at [email protected] now

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement