Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#164112 by istaygold23 Wed May 01, 2013 12:16 am
THEY HAVE SOMEHOW MANAGE TO CONTACT MY COLLEGE EMAIL : WHICH IS STRICTLY FOR THE COLLEGE USE I DONT KNOW HOW THEY FOUND IT BUT THEY CONTACTED ME FROM THIS EMAIL :

[email protected] & [email protected] :evil:

Hello,
This is a life time opportunity and 100% legitimate. Violet my wife and I have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. My wife has cancer and she pass away as you could see from the web page below, and I am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, we decided to donate the remaining of the $11 MILLION to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Violet underwent her cancer treatment before God finally take her soul, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with the Bank, that is where the Lottery Board Deposit our $11.2 Million dollars and its now my payout bank of this charity donation scheme. I have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to myself for the raining day.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds [$500,000.00] which have been donated solely to you, please send your details to us:
FULL NAMES:........
CONTACT ADDRESS:..........
PHONE NUMBER:............
MARITAL STATUS:........
So as to enable us immediately forward your details over to the Bank. We are hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. I will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

For more information visit this site: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... le2119137/
Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful.
We anticipate your earliest response.
Regards,
Allen and Violet Large.
Advertisement

#164709 by stefanie1231 Tue May 07, 2013 1:36 pm
Allenlarge135©yahoo.com just offered me $500,000. What's really sad is that these people where real, they really did win the lottery and did good things with the money they where blessed with, and now these scammers are soiling their good name with this mess. May God have mercy on their souls!
#166262 by Tycoleman Sun May 19, 2013 9:19 pm
I received an email today that read, "I and my wife violet donated $500,000 to you.Contact [email protected]
This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential, personal and/or health information (information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure).  No waiver of confidence is intended by virtue of communication via the internet.  Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person(s) for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies."

I knew it was some type of scam so I immediately googled it and ran across this thread. The email came from [email protected] but asks for replies to come to [email protected].

I thought I'd share this info with you and I thank you for sharing before me.
#167130 by womenfishing Tue May 28, 2013 2:42 pm
I recieved a message from these scammers today..
email address they say to contact is [email protected]

Here is the message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:24 AM
To: McCauley, Diane
Subject: Charity Project

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details ( [email protected] ). You can verify our story by visiting the web page below. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scot ... nning.html
#167209 by floyd137 Wed May 29, 2013 10:11 am
Hi

I just discover your forum and I'm happy :)

I received yesterday a email from Allen and Violet Large

email : [email protected]

I responded (no information yet and never) to see how they work

keep you in touch if you want

have a good day

JF
Montreal, Quebec
#167479 by Tali'Z Fri May 31, 2013 12:27 pm
Got my scam mail today! :mrgreen:
Their new address: [email protected] - still offering 2 million $ :laugh-s:

Poor Violet has got cancer now and won't live long, that's why they want to give away the money and want me to invest it in a lucrative business to create more job opportunities and help jobless and needy people!!!

They still have sent this second mail, even though I have told them off :evil: as a reply to the first one, sent form the address: [email protected], saying:

My wife Violet and I are donating 2 million $ to you. Contact us via my wife email at [email protected]. The TO: address was: [email protected]. Too many addresses for my taste! 8)

They deserve some :bondage: :=)
#167568 by TwistedFreak234 Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 pm
"RE: HAPPY SUNDAY

Leon Trilling <[email protected]>

10:37 AM (4 hours ago)

to Leon
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2013 11:20 AM
To: Leon Trilling
Subject: HAPPY SUNDAY

My wife violet and I is donating the sum of two million USD to you .Contact my personal email[[email protected]]"

... Wow more I'm kinda baffled how this got into my inbox seeing as my email or name were nowhere in the to section.... it's kinda weird that the email it came from is from a professor at MIT and to him as well ... just googled that and decided to let him know that something came from his inbox to me as a reply.... i was sent two of them within a 7 hour period as well, both the same message with different subjects... so a new one to watch out for is [email protected]
#167653 by LakePixie Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:19 pm
I got this email recently. After reading other posts they are using another email address again.

Subject: RE: charity donation
Date: June 1, 2013 8:50:53 AM HST
To: Alan Hughes <[email protected]>
My wife Violet and I Allen Large won $11.2 million in a lottery 6-49 and we have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details ([email protected]).
Confidentiality Notice for North Kansas City Schools: This correspondence and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.