Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#160688 by finigin Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:35 am
<[email protected]> [email protected]

Hello

My name is Engr. Patrick Ndong, I work with the National Oil Company of Equatorial Guinea also known as GEPetrol. I will
officially guide you on how to obtain a crude oil sales license with GEPetrol. This crude oil sales license gives the
beneficiary the mandate to sell GEPetrol ALBA crude oil to any part of the world and the license attracts a host commission
of $3 per barrel sold.

This means that GEPetrol will be paying you a total commission of $3 per each barrel sold under your license as the license
operator. This crude oil sales license has a capacity of one million barrels of crude oil per month, this means that at the
end of every sales transaction monthly, you are entitled to receive a total commission of $3MUSD from GEPetrol.

I will give you details on how this works as soon as I confirm your understanding.
We shall proceed as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks
Advertisement

#395574 by Ogdog Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:15 pm
Hi,

While I completely understand this is a scam, what is their ultimate goal to get from you?
Is it for you to sign and agree to be a "license holder" in which they get your financial details?
I was just confused as I recently received this and was curious how the scam actually worked.

Cheers
#395582 by AlanJones Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:24 pm
It's an advance fee fraud scam. They will want you to pay for the licence, which doesn't actually exist.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.