Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#161461 by johnfk Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:15 am
Hello,

Hes posting cleaning ads in Gumtree Australia.

His email after i respond to his ad:

To: xxxx
Subject: RE: Cleaning ad
Sent: Tue, Apr 9, 2013 5:07:45 AM

Thanks for your response to my ads.Myself and my family are relocating to back to Australia. I will be coming there to work on a contract basis with Australia Environmental Protection Agency (AEPA) on a private research work. So i need someone who could help me take care of my home and doing some home work while am off to work and also help in running some errands because my wife is heavily pregnant.I will be offering you $300 weekly. Your service will be needed 3 times a week at any suitable time of yours .

I hope you will be able to handle this position very well. Depending on you proving yourself as an honest, reliable and a good person. My financier will be handling the payment and some other expenses, so he will be the one that will be taking care of the service payment. I will instruct him to pay for the first week before my arrival so as to secure your service, actually i should have paid more but i will give a pay rise if am satisfied with your service after the first two weeks.

My financier will be making out a Paycheck to you before my arrival, you will be receiving an overpayment check .which you will deducting your pay for the first week and you will be using the remaining to buy foodstuffs and other things needed in the house. You will get the foodstuff in the morning on the day of our arrival which is April 18th 2013 so u can make all other preparations. I will also instruct my estate agent to come and pick you show you the apartment and handover the keys to you so that you can do all other necessary preparations before we arrive. Besides, I will also email you the shopping list.You have to get all this shopping before our arrival so that we wont start running around when we arrive, So my financier would be needing the following Information below to make out the payment

(I)Your Full Name On Payment:
(II)Your Residence address where it will be delivered to(no P.O.Box please):
(III)City:
(IV)State:
(V)Zip Code:
(VI)Home and mobile Phone numbers:
(VII)Email address:
(VIII)Your Age:
(IX)Your Gender:

I will be waiting to hear from you.Thanks
Have a nice day
Stefan.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im trolling asking him to skype for greet session so he can have some peace of mind in giving money to me.

and his resposnse:

the house is 2 bedroom condo
I have state the location in my posting, if you are ready let me know and stop asking same question.
am not ready for Skype thing am busy man

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 22:29:06 -0700
Subject: Re: RE: Cleaning ad
To: [email protected]

Hello Stefan,
Can you clarify a few things for me regarding the work:
1) what kind of house work you will expect me to do?
2)which part of canberra you'll be staying in?
3)is it possible if we have a skype greeting session so that you can have some peace of mind of seeing who will be working for you (me).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

should i troll him more?
Advertisement

#161484 by TerranceBoyce Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:37 am
Welcome to Scamwarners johnfk and I regret to advise you that the answer is 'no'.

I presume that he has your real life details and contacts and he can become a nuisance to you if you annoy him.

If you join our sister site 419eater you'll join others who are termed 'scambaiters' who annoy and 'bait' scammers all the time, and you can learn the simple way to do it safely and without risk - I'm one. :D I've had baiting addies bombed by scammers, which is amusing, but not if it's your main e-mail contact address.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle