Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#24888 by Tenderloins Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:37 am
Just got this one...

Internal Revenue Service
[email protected]
United States

Raising children is expensive, but at least the kids save you money on taxes.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provides numerous tax benefits for taxpayers
with children, including dependency exemptions, child care credits and tax
deductions for some child-related expenses.

Learn about our organization-from the day-to-day operations that touch your
household to our strategic direction and plans for moving forward.

As U.S. citizen or resident, apply now for a tax return for year 2010.

You can get a tax return for children'(s) in 2010 of $750,00

Notify: To apply now, we attached the form, in this message.
Complete the form: #1924819299.PDF, and allow Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
48h to confirm the form.


Robin Kay
Internal Revenue Service Specialist

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests