Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#173581 by cueball303 Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:49 am
[email protected]

Hello,
Hope you're having a pleasant day today.I got your email applying for the position which I advertised on Craigslist but am sorry to tell you that the position is no more so do take your time to go through this introductory email and feel free to pass any questions on.
I have had a previous Warehouse worker who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since moved on with her personal life and it has affected me in a way. I found her previously on the Craigslist website and I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been.
Please note that you are being hired only on a personal level. All correspondences would be made and promptly reported to me personally. The position is part time and home-based meaning you can work most times from your home as long as you have a regular internet access. You are also hired on a trial basis for now until we are able to see how well we fit in, this however does not affect your weekly wage.
I would like to know where you`re located because i would love to meet up with you to talk about this job but I am currently away on a business trip. I am in Australia so there will be no much to talk about than to give you the job description. I will prepay you in advance to do my shopping. I will also have my mails and packages forwarded to your address. When you get my mails / packages; you are required to mail them to where ever i want them mailed to. You don't have to put money out of your pocket, all you have to do is have packages shipped to your house and do my shopping. You are allowed to open the packages to reveal its content. All expenses and taxes will be covered by me. You will work between 15 and 20hrs a month. I will be paying $500.00 per week. I need your service because I am constantly out of town. I will return back to the state real soon so this process will be on going till then. If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I return and then we can talk about the possibility of making this long term. Well, let me know if you are able to handle the position. No heavy packages is involved! You can do the shopping at any nearest stores. You will be shopping for Electronics and clothing. I will provide you my personal UPS account number for Shipping. All you have to do is provide my account number to UPS and shipping charges will be applied into the account. I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done as well the funds to cover them. If I were to mail you money to do my shopping plus upfront payment for your service, where would you want it mailed to? How should your name appear on the payment? Maybe you can provide me with the following details below;

:=)
Advertisement