Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#174372 by Maine1984 Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:22 pm
[*]DR. TERRY <[email protected]>
Aug 5 (13 days ago)
Dear Sir/Madam,
HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
This message will come to you as a surprise since we have not met, please permit to use this opportunity to express myself.
My name is Dr. Terry Williams, I am an auditor here in a bank in London, I got your email address from a business network agency here in London were I have employed their service to seek for a foreign partner that I can entrust and partner with in making this a success without hitches, I was assured that you are very capable and honest to handle the capacity of my fund.

Few years back, I used an unclaimed fund {$100 million USD} whose owner has died 25years ago and no one has come to claim the money. I secretly invest the fund in a high interest program in the Swiss bank, it ran for 7years and the capital fund made a profit of $10million USD.

I have stopped the program and have returned the capital back to our bank unknown, now it is this $10 million USD profit I made which is in an escrow account in the bank where I work here in London United Kingdom, but I will like to put you forward as the beneficiary with guidance to pull the interest I made from the investment and transfer it out of London to your country. All I have to do is to name you as the beneficiary and have it transferred to any bank account of your choice.

I don't know who to contact, that's why I am contacting you today, I will need you to partner with me and provide an account where I can wire transfer this fund and as soon as you have received it in your bank account on the receipt of your readiness and quittance to prove that you have the capacity to handle this transaction, I will fly over to meet you in your country. I will give you 50% of the money for your help and I will take 50% too. This transaction is 100% risk free as I legitimately acquired the fund so there is nothing to be afraid of.

If you are interested in this transaction, please do not hesitate to get back to me as soon as possible, as I said earlier there are no risks involved in this transaction; I can provide you with documentation of the high interest trading for your perusal. I await your urgent response. Email: ( [email protected] )
Thank you a lot.
Dr. Terry Williams
Tel. +447031933963.[*]

NO one gives out money to someone they "do not know from adam" and I suppose some people do fall for this kind of thing, but please thing twice and DO NOT TRUST ANYONE YOU DO NOT ACTUALLY KNOW :!: :!:
Advertisement