Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#178038 by Grunt Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:48 pm
FMF
noraa
hello my dear how are you doing today
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman
My Interest Keywords / Tags
should want to meet you. please do not enter specific contact info
such as your email address and phone number
on your public profile. you could do that privately with private message.

About Me
should want to meet you. Please do not enter specific contact info, such as your email address and phone number, on your public profile. You could do that privately with Private Message.

My Perfect First Date
should want to meet you. Please do not enter specific contact info, such as your email address and phone number, on your public profile. You could do that privately with Private Message.

Image Image

Greeting From Peter & Nora
Dear One Greeting,
please kindly receive this letter with due respect as it might be very strange to you since I haven`t communicated you or know each other before, I and my junior sister were victims of war from Cote d`Ivoire, our late father was killed by rebels because he was a strong party member of the former President Gbagbo and was a Cacao beans Merchant. We lost our beloved mother 6 years ago for breast cancer after painful surgery. Please we are seeking for your kind assistance to help us to come and invest our inheritance money into hotel business in your country so that you will help us to manage it on our behalf because we do not have any business experience before to manage the huge sum of 2.5million US dollars we inherited from our late father`s account. I am 22 yrs old and my junior sister is 20 yrs old. We will appreciate to receive your urgent useful reply as soon as you receive this message with your private cell phone number.
Please kindly reply us back through our secure E-MAIL AT ([email protected]) For More Details
Best regards,
Peter & Nora
Advertisement