Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#206819 by archer25 Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:02 am
Buea, Cameroon, Skype ID: samace12

[11:34:17] William Nandi: Hello, I am Mr. William Andy, 44 years old.

Business is very important to me, and would want a partner to have the same feelings.

Looking for an honest adventurous person i can trust and work together with over there, as I have an important business discussion if you are interested

hello
[14:24:52] William Nandi: Dear,

I am the bank representative to Gen Abdul Fatah Younis Al-Obeidi of Libya, who served the Libyan Army for 41 years, during his years he served under different categories in many government agencies, interrior ministry and among the General Peoples’ Committee for Petroleum and Natural Resources before the demonstration for the removal of leader Col. Mu'ammar al-Gadhafi started. He made a lot of money through overdrafts and some minor contracts which were given by the Gadhafi government, he deposited some $14 Million USD in my bank for foreign transfer for investment.

After the deposit of the money, he instructed me during the Libya War 2011, should he did not make it, I should wait for two years and if no person come for the claim of the money I should use for personal investment and Charity donation. So sad he died in the War, you can view this in the website link: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14350915

I have considered getting a partner to this money so that I can have it transfer out from the bank. I will offer you 50% redeemable percentage endorsed by signatures of agreement, if you are interested in this business, i will email all detail documents with copy of my national identification.
Thanks.
William
Advertisement