Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#214588 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:55 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233246151521

I am Phillip Kwame from Ghana and has ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST and i need assistance
that will help me for shipment to Overseas for sales .

I will offer the person or firm that we assist me for the shipment 20% after
the product has be sold.

Quantity: 180kg

Quality of carats: 24

Purity: 99.7%

Get back to me if you can assist me.

Regards
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#214589 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:56 am
Attention: XXX,
Thanks for the mail. I will like to know if you are interested in the Business
of assisting me for the shipment of the product to your Country for sales. As
i said in my last mail that i will give you 20% of the total fund of the
sales. You need to send my your full details and i will send to you details
of the shipment after reading your mail.

Regards,
Phillip Kwame.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214590 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:56 am
I will need your full detail so that i can prepare the Partnership agreenment as a partner for you to sign before i will be able to tell you how many kgs i wioll be sending to you. Sir, can you come down to Ghana?

Expect ypour information ASAP
Regards,
Phillip Kwame.

#214591 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:08 am
I acknowledged your information and i will get back to you with the Partnership agreement soonest. and i will to know if you can come down to Ghana?
Regards,
Phillip Kwame

#214592 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:08 am
Attention: xxx,
You have sign that partnership agreement and resend back to me and for the sample, you have send to me $400 for the shipment because i will send to you 500g.

Waiting to ready your mail soonest with the partnership sign.
Regards,
Phillip Kwame.
+233246151521

#214593 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:49 am
Attention:XXX
Address: XXX ,

Thanks for your urgent reply to my mail with your information. You will have
to deduct any money you spend for shipment and your 20% of the total find
after the sales of the goods(ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST or GOLD BAR) Am turning the Gold Dust to Gold Bar,.

We have to talk to know how many Kilogram you will be able to assist me for
shipping to you in Switzerland and The shipment/documentation of 1Kg cost $620. I
Wait to read your mail concerning the shipment and to know how many Kgs you will be able to pay for shipmen

The following are very important for your notice.

1. (a) Quantity 180KG.
(b )Price of gold dust is $39,500 per kilogram.

2. (a) Shipment cost/Documentations ... $820 per Kilogram.
(b) The above charges will be deducted by After the sales.

3. (a) You will deduct the expenses for the shipment cost/ documentations
and the 20%.
(b) My 80% will be paid to my given Bank account .

4. SPECIFICATIONS

Quantity: 180kg
Carats: 24
Purity: 99.7% or above
Delivery: gold Bar
Price per Kg (in USD): $39,500
Delivery: To your destination

5.Shipping documents available for inspection on spot:

1. Ghana Customs Form A2
2. Pro-forma invoices
3. Custom Papers from Ghana
4. Movement Certificate from the Ministry of Trade
5. Certified Assay Report
6. Certificate of Origin
7. Certificate of Ownership
8. Packing List

I look forward to read you mail while i attached some documents about our firm
here. Sign the Partnership agreement and resend it back

Thanks,
Phillip Kwame
+233 246 151 521

Content of attached .msg file

DOCUMENTS ABOUT ME AND THE FIRM
PHILLIP KWAME

Image Image Image Image

OLIVIA MINING & TRADING GH LIMITED
No 16 Achimota road Accra Ghana
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
TEL: +233 246151521, +233 236702148

PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN MR.PHILLIP KWAME AND MR. XXX

THE AGREENMENT IS HEREBY MADE THIS OF 13TH AUG.2014 BETWEEN MR.PHILLIP KWAME (THE PRINCIPAL OWNER) OF 16 ACHIMOTA ROAD ACCRE GHANA AND CONTAINING BUSINESS INFORMATION EXCHANGE BETWEEN MR PHILLIP KWAME (PRINCIPAL/OWNER) AND MR . XXX (THE RECEPTOR / REP) SHOULD BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL AND SHALL BE HELD BY BOTH PARTIES IN STRICTLY CONTAINING BUSINESS INFORMATION EXCHANGE BETWEEN MR PHILLIP KWAME (PRINCIPAL/OWNER) AND MR . XXX (THE RECEPTOR / REP) SHOULD BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL AND SHALL BE HELD BY BOTH PARTIES IN STRICTLY
MR. XXX (RECEPTOR/REP) OF XXX

1.THAT MR. XXX (THE RECEPTOR) HAS A VERY WIDE EXPERIENCE IN SALES OF GOLD DUST AND HE IS CAPABLE / WILLING AND RELIABLE TO HANDLE THE SALES ON BEHALF OF HIS PRINCIPAL (MR.PHILLIP KWAME) NOW, CONSIDERING THE MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING MENTIONED ABOVE AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH, THE PARTIES WISH TO AGREE OR
AGREED AS FOLLOWS:-

2.MANAGEMENT OF THE FUND:-
(A) THAT THESE FUND WILL BE PLACED UNDER THE CUSTODY OF THE RECEPTOR/REP.

(B) MR. XXXBRINSLEY WILL DEDUCT THE MONEY FOR THE SHIPMENT/DOCUMENTATION OF THE GOLD DUST FROM AFRICA TO OVERESA AND THE 20% AFTER THE SALES OF THE PRODUCT (GOLD DUST).

3.THE 80% OF THE FUND WILL BE PAY TO ME (MR.PHILLIP KWAME) THE PRINCIPAL/OWNER THROUGH GIVEN BANK ACCOUNT BY THE ME(MR.PHILLIP KWAME.

4. CONFIDENTIALITY:-
THAT ALL THE BUSINESS IN FORMATIONS AND MATERIALSDOCUMENTS)
CONTAINING BUSINESS INFORMATION EXCHANGE BETWEEN MR PHILLIP KWAME (PRINCIPAL/OWNER) AND MR . XXX (THE RECEPTOR / REP) SHOULD BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL AND SHALL BE HELD BY BOTH PARTIES IN STRICTLY
CONFIDENCE BOTH DURING AND AFTER THESE TRANSACTION.

5. ARBITRATION:-
(a) ANY DISPUTE OR DIFFERENCES ARISING FROM THIS TRANSACTION OR EXCHANGE THEREOF SHOULD BE SETTLING AMICABLY THROUGH NEGOTIATION.

(b) IN CASE OF NO SETTLEMENT BEING REACHED, THE CASE IS THEN TO BE SUBMITTED TO ARBITRATION OR A SINGLE ARBITRATION WHO SHALL BE AGREE OR SETTLE BOTH PARTIES.

(c) IF AN INDEPENDENT ARBITRATION AGREEMENT CANNOT BE REACHED IN TERMS OF SETTLEMENT, THE CASE WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE INTERNATIONAL
ARBITRATION CENTER (IAC) ACCORDING TO THE INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE RULES, OR IF REQUIRES BY THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRIES INVOLVED
ACCORDING TO ITS OWN RULES.

6. THE LAWS OF DEED/AGREEMENT & MISCELLANEOUS,THE DRAWING OF THIS AGREEMENT CAN NOTES THAT THE MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING AND TRUST
BETWEEN MR PHILLIP KWAME (PRINCIPAL/INVESTOR) & MR. XXX (THE RECEPTOR/MANAGER) IS SUBJECTED TO LAW OF DEEDS OF ASSIGNMENT AND
SHOULD NOT BE OVER EMPHASIZED AND THIS AGREEMENT MENTIONED ABOVE SIGNIFIES PERFECT
ASSENT.

MR.PHILLIP KWAME (PRINCIPAL/INVESTOR)

MR. XXX (RECEPTOR/REP.) ………………………………………

MR.JEFF T .GEORGE (WITNESS/CONSULTANT )

#436822 by AlanJones Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:51 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Re:ASSISTANCE OF SHIPMENT TO OVERSEAS (GOLD BAR)
Tel. No.: +233263420063

Salut,
Désolé d'avoir pris une partie de votre temps. Pouvez-vous m'aider pour un envoi de 56 kg de lingots d'or à l'étranger pour les ventes et 30% seront pour vous pour votre
assistance après la vente du produit.

Si vous êtes intéressé, revenez vers moi avec des informations complètes.

Philippe Kwame
Whatsapp n° 233 263 420 063