Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#98829 by mallfada Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:41 pm
Sgt Jeff Gronda is using the same photo on http://www.datepad.com that Gronda marton has been using. If anone can post this as fake i would appreciate it.

Edited to correct coding. ~Bubbles
#98839 by mallfada Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:24 pm
REFERENCE:
SEE POST
STEEV SMITH MIL - ROMANCE SCAMMER

same text as this soldier, uses the word cos, and mum, no doubt this is the same scammer. :laugh-s:
#98856 by Dotti Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:07 pm
Often, it is really impossible to say whether two profiles or characters are actually the same scammer.

A lot of the time, we identify African scammers by their language. Certain words, expressions, and idiosyncrasies are really related to how their language translates to English, or to what is taught in their country.
Words like cos and mum are very common among African scammers, and you will literally find hundreds of scammers who use those terms. In addition, some scammers will share scripts with each other, or even steal or copy them from one another. Scammers often create dating site profiles with information copied from other scam profiles or even real profiles, complicating things even further.

Most of the time, the only thing we absolutely know for certain is that both are African scammers.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#98861 by mallfada Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Another picture of gronda martron or andrew mark or sgt jeff gronda
ladies research you pictures and emails before you strike up a conversation with this scammer.

Bubbles wrote:Your post should read: Another picture used by a scammer who is pretending to be gronda martron, or andrew mark or sgt jeff gronda.
ladies research...
Last edited by Bubbles on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Edited for clarity and truth.
#99163 by mallfada Tue May 01, 2012 12:43 am
"Here is the email header trace from the email Micheal King sent, as you can see his location is Nigeria.

At Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:05:05 -0700 (PDT), the email sender [email protected] sent you an email from the IP address 41.206.11.7 located in Nigeria, Aba.
Email Sender: [email protected] [more info]
IP address: 41.206.11.7
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Abia
IP address city: Aba
IP address latitude: 5.1066
IP address longitude: 7.3667
ISP of this IP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: IP Block Assigned for MTN N Corporate Clients
Local Time of this IP country: 2012-05-01 05:31
#99628 by mallfada Wed May 02, 2012 6:29 pm
Here is more of Larry Gronda

http://www.quepasa.com/qp/210666663.html
#100142 by mallfada Sat May 05, 2012 9:57 am
Here is an email hearder trace from gronda martron

IP Address: 41.206.15.40
Location NIGERIA, -, -
Latitude, Longitude 6.583, 3.033 (6°34'59"E 3°1'59"N)
Connection through MTN
Local Time 05 May, 2012 02:51 PM (UTC +01:00)
Net Speed DSL
Area Code -
IDD Code 234
ZIP Code -
Weather Station MUSHIN (NIXX0014)
Mobile Country Code (MCC) -
Mobile Network Code (MNC) -
Carrier Name -

Here is the letter the email cam from:

my love i got it and i will send it to you..
i love you so much darling i just want to be home as soon as possible okay
the money will be pay back in a month... and i also have to forward a personal
document to back your document also, then they can pay you...i love you so much
but i dont wanna wait for all that before going home my love, i want to come home
this week my love.
i love you again
i have kiss our ring this moring
Last edited by Bubbles on Sat May 05, 2012 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Corrected coding for readability.
#100396 by he tried Sun May 06, 2012 8:33 pm
Hello Ladies,

He goes by Larry and Luis Gronda as well. Please be careful. He also used the words cos. and mummy. I knew something was up because no one in the United States call their moms mummy. He told me that he was from New York, his parents died in a car crash and that his wife died from Cancer. He proclaimed his love in a day and ask to marry me within a week. He never asked for money and told me that he was on the list to come home this year. He kept telling me that he was on a secret assignment and that he could not call or video chat due to his assignment. He was always on patrol and at work. He would get confused and told me he was in the Marines too. He baits you in to see if you have money by asking you how often you travel and if your job offords you the luxury to travel. His spelling is bad at times and he uses sympathy to prey on you. He will tell you that he gets sad fast. He hates liers (his spelling) and cheats. He will also tell you that he is shy and will call you honie (his spelling once again) alot. If you tell him that you told anyone about him he gets upset quickly and then tells you not to tell anyone else about him because they are jealous. He will send you poems and long emails proclaiming his love. Ladies please don't fall for his trap. He can be found on myyearbook.com, speed date, facebook, and other dating sites.
#100467 by began steele Mon May 07, 2012 7:13 am
hetried we need the links and any other stuff you have to help others. Any probs just post and help will arrive.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#100490 by he tried Mon May 07, 2012 10:48 am
His inital email:

Am luis 42,born and brought up in newyork,am a computer software
> engineer who works with the us army but currently on deployment to
> afghan for the past one year now..am lucky to be among those
> shortlisted for coming home..thats why am out here searching for a
> woman to make me happy...I am considered above average looking
> (although that does not matter to me),5.11ft tall,maybe even a great
> catch, but sometimes it is all in the timing. I put my soul into a
> relationship.Looking for a (one-only) special Woman, to have an equal
> sharing relationship. But we all need our personal time.I am romantic
> also serious about a relationship. Long term takes years not weeks
> though. One day at a time, like friends till we are best friends.Am
> looking forward to relocating with the right woman in the nearest
> future,as i look forward to get married again.
>
He never sent me any links or ask me for money because I caught on to him after talking to him a couple of times and he began to tell me that he was a Marine. That is why a red flag was raised because in all of his emails and IM's he said he was in the Army. Then he tried to clean it up and couldn't.
#100492 by Grunt Mon May 07, 2012 11:03 am
facebook.com
uid 100003603591442
Luis Gronda
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Queens, New York