Information on romance scams and scammers.
#10283 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:30 pm
OLGA KLASNUSHKA

Romance/translation scammer.

Mail address used [email protected]

Hi, how are you? My name is Olga and I want to get to know you better as you seem to be a very good person. I`m looking here for my One and if you are doing the same please let me know your e-mail and I`ll show you how real woman "plays" Besides if you are interested you can also write me to: [email protected] and I`ll be glad to hear from you! With care, Ukrainian lady

You know, it`s really nice to meet a real man here(of course if I`m not mistaken)! I liked you a lot and I am sure we will find out that we ahve many things in common so let`s not waste our time and start discover each other. You can send me detailed info about yourself to: [email protected] and I`ll be really pleased to give you immediate answer or just give me your personal e-mail if you want me to make the first step! With best wishes, Olga

Mails;

Hello dear xxxxx,
How are the things over there? It's really nice of you that you've replied to my message and I do feel really happy!

Here is an A-Z about me. A – adventurous, B – bright, C – creative, D – devoted, E - easy-going, F - freedom-loving, G – generous, H – honest, I – intelligent, J – joyful, K – kind, L – loving, M – mature, N – natural, O - open-minded, P – playful, R – reliable, S –spontaneous, T – tolerant, Q - quaint, U – unpredictable, V – venturous, W - well-behaved, X - not telling, Y - yeasty, Z - zest for life :)

Is everything acceptable for you? I hope so! So now you want to have a view about my appearance I suppose, here we go: my hair is light brown and it accentuates my brown eyes which sometimes change their color to green; my height is about 170 centimeters but for a pity it was not enough to become a model! I weigh 56 kg and feel very comfortable; my bra size if you are interested is D. So what else, hmmm? I need to tell you that I am not looking for men in Ukraine 'cause they show themselves not to be real men: they drink too much, use drugs, hit their women and kids, don't work and don't take care of their family. Of course there exist some exceptions but I did not met them. That is the reason I turned to Internet and I am sure the day of my luck will come! Frankly speaking it has come half because I met you!

I think that is it for now as I do not know what questions you've got but will be a great pleasure for me to answer them next time if you don't mind!

Your faithfully, Olga

Thanks darling, for your reply xxxxx! I was really happy to receive it and to get to know more about you! Thanks for your nice photo, darling! Thanks for your amazing photo!

Personality Key Words - Compliant, dependable, careful, friendly, precise, good-listener, logical, influential, verbal, communicative and accommodating. Personality Traits - I strive to be the best person that she can be. Comfortable expressing myself in writing and verbally and have a knack for absorbing and sharing information and stories with others. I have good common sense, exercises caution when necessary, and am friendly to others. Although I do not enjoy fast-changing environments, I will always follow through with plans. I can use persuasion when the situation calls for it. Relationship Motivation - I am best motivated when in non-rushed, easygoing environments. I seek out security and the company of others, and strive to be accepted and well-liked by his peers. Relationship Strengths - My value to a relationship lies in his good common sense, patience and objective approach. I am also a good listener, someone who expresses herself well and a person who doesn't shy from difficult situations. If you want to know more then contact me and I will answer your questions honestly.

Now it is time to tell you more about my family and my job. So listen. My mum is Ukrainian, father is Russian, I have a stepbrother(he is my father's son). We lived together till I was 20 and then my parents divorced; father left to Russia and my mum lives in the village in a small house. My native town is Kovel, it is in the region of Volyn and situated in the West of Ukraine as I've told you already. So everyone left and I stayed alone in Kovel. My dad took his son and sometimes they come to visit me in Ukraine but it happens once or twice a year. That is my story of life in a nutshell as you see. At this time I work as a secretary and try to do my best not to lose this job because of financial crisis in our country! So tell me how are the things in your place, it is very interested for me to know! But please do not write too much as I like brief stories and that is more understandable for me:)

Write me soon and see my full length photos. As I know all men are visual creatures :) Yours Olya

P.S. in one of those photos I'm absolutely naked :-)

The next mail I have censored, it is merely a very descriptive and sordid piece of erotic fiction used by the scammer prior to the final mail requesting money.

My honey xxxxx,

I am so glad to hear back from you and to read your words. This makes me happy and gives me power to begin new life and forget about all the troubles and problems of the past. Thanks for your nice photo, dear!

Sweetheart, I had a wonderful dream last night. Let me share it with you.

I dreamed that we were out eating dinner at a very romantic restaurant. There are candles at our table and we are sharing a wonderful glass of red wine together and looking into each other's eyes as we talk. You lean over to me and we share a sensual kiss...... The very thought of being with you intimately is turning me on greatly, but we haven't had dinner yet and I tell you to be patient and all good things will happen later on. We continue to share our thoughts and feelings with each other and dinner finally arrives. We eat together and continue to talk and share intimate looks with each other. We order a wonderful dessert and while we are waiting for it to be delivered to our table, I get an idea. I drop my napkin on the floor and leave my chair to retrieve it...... you reach out and get your napkin and sit back in your chair just as the waiter brings our dessert. I tell the waiter that you have already had dessert and no longer want it and I am going to have dessert in the car. We pay the check and leave together arm in arm. You open my car door and let me in and before you shut my door..... I hope you enjoyed my dream as much as I did! I woke up all wet from it.

I hope to hear more from you soon. I also hope you will keep sending me pictures of yourself! I want to meet you soon in person. Let's make that happen!

Yours, Olga

My sweetheart xxxxx!
Thanks a lot for the wonderful letter and my happiness grows every time I receive your beautiful letters with amazing photos! You are so wonderful, I do really adore you. Nevertheless, I've got a real problem. My teacher who translates our letters demand her work to be paid beforehand and I do not have those money to pay both: her in advance and Internet-cafe I'm using. So I'm lost and don't know what to do! Of course there is the way out to apply for translating agency help but it costs too much! So what should we do now? My English is only:
"Hello, How are you? My name is Olga and Bye" and I have never had computer at home...

I pay 10 USD a week for Internet-cafe and my teacher wants her salary not less 150 USD per month while translating our letters (I know for sure that translating agencies demand 2 or 3 times more expensive!) and you should know that I trust her more than any agencies. I can be fired any time and that makes me more upset :( Darling, I'm waiting for your help! You know that I need you more than air and water in my life, I am dreaming about our meeting and spending time together, it would be so wonderful, ahh!!! But for the moment my teacher refuses to make anything without payment! And I will die without you and your words...

Impatiently waiting for your reply and help, Yours always Olga

On this warning site;

http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=5163

scammer Olga Klasnushka
Age: 28 - Location: Kovel (Ukraine) - E-mail address(es): [email protected] - Operates on site: My Beloved Net

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#10303 by AlanJones Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:19 pm
'She' is also using these photos with her initial email.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#10310 by The Enchantress Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:19 am
Thank You B8er. :=)

Location confirmed from a seperate source;

Scammer IP = 195.5.125.28 = Lugansk in Ukraine.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#10318 by AlanJones Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 pm
Here are 3 more pictures that came with the second email.

There is also a 4th picture, which shows a naked small child.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#10330 by AlanJones Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:53 pm
Here are 2 more photos that 'she' is using

There was also a 3rd photo that shows her laying naked on a bed, which I'm not posting here.