Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#9931 by AlanJones Sat May 23, 2009 8:06 am
Heres a selection of Cheque Scam emails that I've received over the last few days.

From [email protected] with a reply-to of [email protected].
Equimix Saddlery Ltd
Sandy Lane Business and Leisure Park,
Stourport-on-Severn,
Worcestershire, DY13 9QB United Kingdom
Tel:- 01144 702 409 3887
http://www.equimix.co.uk

My name is Mark Benson, Human Resources Head of Equimix Saddlery Ltd
Based in Worcs and i live and work here in United Kingdom. We got your application for our job posting and I'll like to inform you that your application has been reviewed and you have been put on the job.

You will work online and get paid without it affecting your present job if you have another job. This is a good part-time position. Great opportunity for anyone who wants to work in the comfort of making extra income. There are no calling strangers or taking surveys or anything like that.

Your job for now will be to work as our payment clerk by receiving payments of supplies made to our clients in the United States And Canada. This is a legitimate part-time opportunity and You wont be working more than 8hours a week. You will be contacted via email, How much you earn is entirely up to you. The average salary is $300-$500 per week. There is No cost involved. We make lots of supplies to some of our clients in the united states And Canada for which i do come to the states to receive payment and have it cashed after supplies have been made but Its always too expensive and stressful for me to come to the united states And Canada and receive such payment twice in a month. So i therefore decided to post the job. I am willing to pay you 15% for every payment received and These payments May come in Check,Cashiers Check, Money Order and Travellers Cheque,or International Money Orders and via credit card and via bank to bank transfer base on what our client decides to pay with and you start processed it in your bank immediately you received them .

Requirements: Computer with Internet Access, Valid email address, Good typing skills, Basic internet knowledge, Must be willing to work hard and try to respond to the orders in a timely manner.

Lastly, your salary will be increased from 15% to 20% of each payment processed if we're impressed with your service after 90days. If you accept this job, Kindly reply back with "I ACCEPT" and complete the details as requested below again;if you are interested in this part time job.immediately via my personal email:
[email protected]

FIRST NAME..........................
LAST NAME...............................................
ADDRESS( ) ...................................................
CITY........................................
STATE...................................
ZIP CODE..................................................
CELL PHONE ............................................
GENDER......................
AGE.................

Regards,
Dr Mark Benson
Equimix Saddlery Ltd
01144 702 409 3887

From [email protected] with a reply-to address of [email protected]
SUNOCO CUN OIL COMPANY LTD
Trusty Kojimachi Bldg. 3-4 Kojimachi,
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo. 102-0083 Japan.
http://www.sunoco.co.jp/about/index.html

The management of SUNOCO CUN OIL COMPANY, LTD, a global oriented Oil based company with major dealings in export of Refrigeration Oils, Rubber Process Oils, metalworking Oils, Industrial Lubricants, Automotive Lubricants, etc., for world trade as well as import & export of various commodities into America, Canada and Europe. As part of our ongoing expansion project we are in search of competent and efficient proxies, who can help us, establish a medium of getting to our customers in America, Canada, and Europe with primary duties to include receipt of funds from our clients. Sequel to your acceptance of this offer you will be pleased to know that the remuneration package for your services is very attractive and you will stand in good stead, when the opportunity for securing a top management position arises, as we intend to put in place structures, in terms of human resources and physical facilities in your location depending on our rate of turnover.

Note that, as our agent, you will receive $180 of whatever amount you receive for the company and the balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you. If you are interested, I would appreciate you forwarding to us the information below:

(1)Full Names:(In Full)
(2)Mailing/Postal Address:(In Full)
(3)Zip Code:
(4)Country:
(5)Telephone:
(6)Occupation:
(7)Age:
(8)Sex:
Please if you are interested or you have any questions or queries, please contact Regional Officer with the contact below.
Kind regards,
Email: [email protected]{Regional Officer}
Plot #2011, Staffordshire ST8 5KG, UK

Bernard Collins
Sun Oil Company,Ltd

EDIT: The Sunoco scammers are now using the same format, but from "SUNOCO CUN OIL COMPANY LTD <[email protected]>" and a reply-to address of [email protected]

From [email protected]
Hello, Would you like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job if you have one? Beijing Luyi Wenjun Classical Furniture Co, China. Needs an individual in the United States of America/Canada who will be working for the company and I am willing to pay for every transaction, which wouldn't affect your present state of work. Someone who will receive payments on our behalf from our customers in the United States of America/Canada. These payments are in form of Checks or otherwise and it will be made payable to your name, so all you need do is cash the Checks deduct your 10 % percentage and wire the rest back to me via Western Union money transfer.You will make as much as $300-$700$ per week depending on how hardworking you are . We presently run a Premier Furnishing Company sited in the china and we need someone to work for the company as representative/bookkeeper in the USA/CANADA. Reply by filling the following information below if interested, FULL NAME FULL ADDRESS(not p.o. box) CITY,STATE,ZIP CODE PHONE NUMBER (S) AGE OCCUPATION I await your response soonest james

From [email protected] - here they want you to print the cheques yourself, but it is still the same scam.
Homebest Enterprise Ltd.
Unit 503, 5/F, Silvercord Tower 2,
30 Canton Road,
Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong
[email protected]

Thank you so much for the perfect interest you have in working for my company as a loyal co-worker in Homebest Enterprise Ltd.I have decide to create an avenue for you to have your commission at least twice per week through a medium of receiving payment from some of our customers.

It be more pragmatic,i notice a loot of delay in the way some of our clients sends payment out which is why i have decided to employ you in person as my trustee because and which made me run a series of investigation through both FBI and IRS in your information which you supplied to this company because you shall be dealing with company money and i had to be so sure that you are for real.

Furthermore,the entire member of board of this company held a meeting to be sure on how you can get some payment cashed today and means you will be able to have some money with you in which you will deduct your 10% today and if possible have another commission tomorrow as well.

The result of the meeting of above mentioned topic,we both conclude that you will have to print out check today,the e-check that will be sent directly into your email address and you will have to connect your computer with your colored printer.

See how it works,you will have to get MAGNETIC VERSA INC and VALIDATION CODE BUSINESS PAPER CHECK,these are the materials you will use to get the check printed.The MAGNETIC VERSA INC is the one you will load in your printer and the VALIDATION CODE BUSINESS PAPER CHECK is the one you will print the check on.

Immediately our customers send the check to your email,we will approve your payment in any bank and you shall be given cash immediately.

All you need to do now is to visit any of the below stores for the purchase of the materials:

1: OFFICE DEPOT
2: STATIONERY STORE
3: OFFICE MAX
4: STIPPLES

Be informed that you will only need 40$ to purchase these materials and we will include the 40$ in your commission.So you have nothing to either loss or worry about.

Make sure you buy the materials first thing this morning and get back to me so as to make the payment to you on time and you will be able to have the $ in bank today.If you already have the materials,send me a confirmation email now.If you are on your way out to but it now,send me a confirmation email as well so as to instruct our customers to send it to you and you will get it when you return.

Thank you for your time.
Mr. Liang-bing Luo
President and Chief Executive Officer

EDIT: Looks like the [email protected] email address has been shut down. They are now using Bashir Adedayo <[email protected]> email comes from 83.143.9.99 Nigeria (Lagos)
EDIT: They are now using the email address Homebest Enterprise Ltd. <[email protected]>

From [email protected]
Honeywell International Inc.
101 Columbia Road
Morristown, NJ 07962
Email: [email protected]

Pleasant day,

If you have access to a computer, and have up to three hours spare time per-week. you can get paid, would you like to work part or full time online from home and get paid weekly? If yes,then please read carefully.

ABOUT US
Honeywell International is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials.

With roots tracing back to 1885, Honeywell employs more than 100,000 people in 95 countries. Under the leadership of Chairman and CEO Dave Cote, we focus on our Five Initiatives: Growth, Productivity, Cash, People and the Enablers, Honeywell Operating System and Functional Transformation.

JOB POSITION
We are currently seeking part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. If this sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming part of our company family.

As part of our ongoing Multi Level Marketing Network,we seek capable individuals to work for us as our representative.You can easily make $700-$2000 or more in a week by working
for us as Sub-contractor in your geographical location, you will be in charge of collecting payment on behalf of our affiliates and Small
business organizations that are registered under us. Does it sounds like your dream job? Well, it certainly for 10,000+current members who are making $700- $2,000 weekly online with this system.
Note that no form of investment of is needed from you and this job will take only 1-3 hours of your time per week.

JOB RESPONSIBILITY
The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties: coordinate payments from our clients, receive payments which come in form of certified checks or united states postal money orders, process payments at your local bank, and forward 90% of funds received to the proper branch office, as instructed. The remaining 10% is your wage. Since this position is need-based, you will have plenty of free time while enjoying a good income.

RENUMERATION
Every assignment in form of payment received from clients, you're entitled to 10% which excludes the cost of processing western union to any regional office accountant

Also you get a monthly salary of $1000 which comes at the end of every month, plus other incentives and benefits that accrue, which includes tax holidays.

INTERESTED APPLICANTS (HOW TO APPLY)
Interested applicants should reply with full name, full residential address, phone numbers, and email address to my email address given below so that one of our Human Resource Managers can contact you through email, with an approval letter if the management decides you are a successful candidate. Please specify the best way to contact you in your reply email.

We appreciate your interest in Honeywell International Inc.

PLEASE NOTE:
Help us fight fraud. We employ you to forward any proposal in resemblance to this proposal to us so that we will take proper action against it, also disregard any email asking you to provide your Credit Card details and your ss# and finally note that this transaction is risk free and legal under the reserved bank operation act 2005. All information given by you will be treated confidentially and used only for the purpose of your employment. This is in accordance with the US Data Protection Act 1998.

Andrew Cole
Director, Human Resources
101 Columbia Road
Morristown, NJ 07962

The companies that are named in these emails may well be legitimate companies, but they have no involvement in or knowledge of these scams.

Note, these are all Company Representative Scams. Please see the post here for more information. The cheques/money orders that you receive will all be fake. If you deposit these cheques and send money to a 3rd party by Western Union or MoneyGram then you will lose that money. Eventually, your bank will claim the amount of the cheque back from you - it might take them weeks or months, but it will happen.
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:17 am, edited 4 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#9932 by AlanJones Sat May 23, 2009 8:26 am
Here is another once that I've kept separate from the others so that I can add a bit more explanation.

LG Electronics U.K Ltd is interested in talented individuals who excel in their area of expertise, make superior business
contributions, demonstrate strong leadership and team behavior, take personal development and improvement seriously, and
conduct business with integrity at all times to come. Send your CV, tell us how many years Work experiences you have. If
you are interested Email your Resume to:

Company Name: Jobs Finder United Kingdom
Company Address: Chiswick Park 589 Chiswick High Road London W4 Uk
company website: http://www.jobsfinder.co.uk
company E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +44-7035920121, Fax: +44-7005942423
Contact Person: Mr. Brian Bridge
Employment Relations/Human Resource Department

Best Regards
Mrs. Arine Scott
Informations Department

LG Electronics Ltd

While there is no mention in here of taking payments or acting as a company representatives, there are a number of things that prove it to be a scam.

• It was sent to an email address that only exists to collect scam emails - there is no way a legitimate company would have it on file.
  • A legitimate employment company would not blindly email people - If you've registered with them, they will have your details, so they will send you a personal email.
  • jobsfinder.co.uk is a legitimate website, but they would not ask you to contact them on a ubbi.com email address.
  • +44-70 phone/fax numbers are redirect numbers that can be forwarded anywhere in the world - a legitimate UK based company would not use them.
  • In the UK we don't call them resumes.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#9942 by AlanJones Sat May 23, 2009 2:30 pm
Another one.

Received from [email protected].

Dear Sir/Madam,

Electronics INC, UK is a British company. We produce and distribute electronics products such as Laptops, Tv set and many more electronics. We have reached big sales volume of electronic materials in the Europe and now are trying to penetrate the international market.Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers all over the world and therefore we are currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there. The fact is that despite the international market is new for us we already have regular clients also speaks for itself.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?

The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in UK is 25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%.There is no sense for us to work this way, while tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 7%. That's why we need you! We need agents to receive payment for our textiles ( in American express, cashier and official checks ) and to resend the money to us via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer. This way we will save money because of tax.

JOB DESCRIPTION?

1. Receive payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10%, which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to/ or any of our clients overseas(Paymentis to forwarded by or Western Union Money Transfer).

NOTE: All charges of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER will be deducted from the money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn't spend a dime out of your personal money.HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN? 10% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7000 USD via checks on our behalf.You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% from $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%,though later it will increase up to 12%!

ADVANTAGES

You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office.

Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $3000-4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job. You do not need any capital to start.You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job.The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees never leave us.But the problem we have is trust, we have made arrangement with the appropriate authorities, that if anybody gets away with our money they will definitely get hold of such individual hence face the full wrath of the law.

Qualifications:

a.. Good business acumen.
b.. Maturity age.
c.. Honest, responsible, industrious
d.. PC, e-mail and the Internet skills
e.. Prior experience of processing checks/wire transfers/money orders is preferable, but not obligatory.
f.. Ability to check e-mail daily.
g.. No less than 2 working hours per day (possibly in the evening).

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE 100% LEGAL.

If you are interested in our offer, please respond with the following details in order for us to reach you:

Full Name
Contact Address..
Your State.
Your Country:..
Zip Code...
Gender...
Your Age...
Date of Birth...
Occupation....
Phone number....
Mobile phone....
Fax......

Please ensure to contact me on this my private email addresses :([email protected]) for more details.

Thanks for your anticipated action. And we hope to hear back from you.

Electronics INC.
(Director)
Donald Envy.

Note: Despite their assurances that this is all 100% legal, it is not. If you get involved with these scammers, you will be comitting cheque fraud and will end up losing money.

#9961 by AlanJones Sun May 24, 2009 6:39 pm
Received from the spoofed address [email protected] reply to [email protected].

X-AOL-UID: 3136.1542691128
X-AOL-DATE: Sat, 23 May 2009 5:55:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from rly-dg07.mx.aol.com (rly-dg07.mail.aol.com [172.19.151.91]) by air-dg05.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDG051-5da4a1870b3207; Sat, 23 May 2009 17:55:20 -0400
Received: from mail.rq2007.cc (ev1s-67-15-136-211.theplanet.com [67.15.136.211]) by rly-dg07.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDG073-5da4a1870b3207; Sat, 23 May 2009 17:54:59 -0400
Received: (qmail 5632 invoked from network); 17 May 2009 15:13:06 -0500
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (41.217.1.3)
by ev1s-67-15-136-211.theplanet.com with SMTP; 17 May 2009 15:13:04 -0500
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: "CIEC International Trading Company"<[email protected]>
Subject: REGIONAL SALES OFFICER / REPRESENTATIVE pgsql1
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 21:08:34 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-AOL-IP: 67.15.136.211
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

OFFER AS A REGIONAL SALES OFFICER/REPRESENTATIVE

I am Mr. Zhang Tong vice president of Beijing CIEC International Trading Company. Our company was established in 1970. Over the years we have accumulated invaluable experience in our business BUT due to the increase in demand of our products in America, Canada and Europe
we have decided to move our products fully into the continent of America & Europe. By so doing, we are searching for reliable persons/companies residing in the USA,CANADA and EUROPE ONLY who can act as a RECEIVING PAYMENTS AGENT AND OUR SALES OFFICER/REPRESENTATIVE.
Who will act as medium of reach between our customers and us in their area of locality.
Note that, if finally approved as our Representative, you are entitled to an annual income of $30,000USD and 10% of whatever amount you receive from customers who are making payments for outstanding invoices on behalf of the company.

Our account officer in Europe will convey to you the medium which you will use to remit any funds received on our behalf. If you are interested in being a REPRESENTATIVE AGENT, Please indicate your interest and reply to our employment.

If interested send your response immediately to: [email protected]

Thanks for your time and anticipation to work with Beijing CIEC International Trading Company.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Zhang Tong
Vice President,
Beijing CIEC International Trading Company

EDIT: After expressing interest, the following reply is received

Delivered-To: @gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.70.196 with SMTP id p46cs199499wed;
Mon, 25 May 2009 03:55:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.46.8 with SMTP id h8mr6610183qaf.181.1243248945281;
Mon, 25 May 2009 03:55:45 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from blu0-omc4-s34.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc4-s34.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.111.173])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 8si11482422qwj.21.2009.05.25.03.55.44;
Mon, 25 May 2009 03:55:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.111.173 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.111.173;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.111.173 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BLU128-W12 ([65.55.111.137]) by blu0-omc4-s34.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Mon, 25 May 2009 03:55:44 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c7234154-ff83-4a00-a232-8c1ac670d3ab_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.217.1.3]
From: Beijing CIEC International Trading Co <[email protected]>
To: <@googlemail.com>
Subject: RE; REGIONAL SALES OFFICER/REPRESENTATIVE
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:55:45 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 May 2009 10:55:44.0854 (UTC) FILETIME=[5A7F8760:01C9DD27]

Beijing CIEC International Trading Co., Ltd.
Rm.373, 4F, Hall 1, CIEC, 6 Beisanhuan East Rd,
Chaoyang District, Beijing 100028, China.
http://www.ciec-trade.com/CHN/chn.htm

Dear Mike Hunt,

Firstly I must thank you for your interest in this endeavor but before we commence,it will be better you know more about this.
As earlier stated,this company was established in 1970.Over the years we have accumulated experience in our business which is the exportation of lots of marble Blocks. After cutting, polishing and other processing procedures, we sell some of them to customers in the United States,parts of Europe and export the others throughout the world. The product possesses not only marble features of elegance and beautiful tints, but also the adamantine super strength and specific gravity. These marbles can be used not only in interior decoration but also in external wall decoration. This unique quality is second to none in natural marbles.

WHY WE NEED YOU AS A REGIONAL SALES OFFICER/REPRESENTATIVE:

(1).We seek a payment agent in your province due to language barrier and most times find problem with dealing directly with customers,so to this end we seek the assistance of individuals or a group to assist for easier and better communication.
(2).We need a representative because it takes a longer time period cashing checks payment that is sent from the USA to us in China which takes up to a month or even more to clear such payment checks.
Due to the long period of time these checks take to clear in the company account,there is a barrier especially in the cash flow of this reputable establishment.
Therefore,we are willing to part with 10% of the total sum so that we can always get the check payment cashed in a timely fashion since they are coming from the USA and Canada,while you as our soon to be representative would also be in the same jurisdiction of our Customers.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

(A) Receive Payments on our Behalf from our American Customers; such payments can also come in the form of Certified US Official Checks
(B) Cash such payments at your local Bank
(C) Deduct the money that accrues to you.(10%)
(D) Transfer the balance to the company.(90%)

A designated Bank account shall be availed to you as soon as the balance 90% of the company is available.
If still interested,get back for more information.

Thanks In advance.
Mr. Zhang Tong
Beijing CIEC International Trading Company.

Note: the website http://www.ciec-trade.com is legitimate and is in no way connected with this scam. The email address [email protected] is fraudulant and will be reported.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon May 25, 2009 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

#9969 by AlanJones Mon May 25, 2009 5:41 am
Another,

From [email protected] with a reply-to of [email protected]

Medical Equipment Manufacturers (UK)LTD
238 Broomhill Road
Brislington
Bristol BS4 5RG

Dear E-mail Owner,
A Free part time work from home and get paid without affecting your
current job.This company is basically supplying medical equipment
which is used for infant delivery in medical homes and hospitals so
be aware thattaking up the job you also saving lifes. You will make
nothing less than $4000 monthly. All we want you to do is just for
you to receive payment from our client in within the United State
process payment. Why we need a representative is because of our increasing
rate of customers there and here in uk we cannot process payment from usa.
Note also that you will not spend anything to secure a place in the company
and alsp payment are sent via , WIRE TRANSFER SOMETIMES,CASHABLE FINANCIAL
INSTRUMENT E.T.C (Please indicate if you prefer wire transfer or CASHABLE
FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT so we can email client on your request suggestions).
Indicate your interest and send the follow information below

Name:
City:
State:
Zip-Code:
Occupation & Position held:
Fax/Tel No:
Reply Strictly on Email: [email protected]
To get started without no further delay.

Best Regard,
Mrs Rose Scott(Recruit manager)
Medical Equipment Manufacturers® LTD

Edit: After expressing interest, the following is received from Medical Equipment Manufacturers® LTD <[email protected]>
Medical Equipment Manufacturers LTD
238 Broomhill Road
Brislington
Bristol BS4 5RG
United Kingdom

Attn: ,

Medical Equipment Manufacturers LTD are in need of a Payment Representative in the USA and we recieved your informations.The company will commence with your application process to secure the part time job as a representative of the company in your city with which you can earn not less than $4000 in a month depending on your Speed, Accuracy and Devotion to your work. All you will be doing for us is to receive our payment on our behalf from our client (which is always in form of cashable financial instrument or wire transfer), Process the payment and deduct your commission which is going to be ( 8% for cashable instrument and 10% for wire transfer into your account) of total amount processed and remit the balance to any of our offices via Electronic Transfer.

The Scope of Your Work is as Follows,Receive Payments(cashable payment-money orders,checks) on behalf of the company or wire transfer from client bank to your bank Cash the Payments in your bank and deduct your % commission and Forward the balance to the designated company agent/outlet as the comapmny details you,below is the employment form and Data requirement of acct details

Medical Equipment Manufacturers LTD (Headquarters)
238 Broomhill Road Brislington Bristol BS4 5RG

PLEASE FILL EMPLOYMENT FORM FOR NEW EMPLOYEE:

1. Full Name:
2. Date of Birth:
3. Telephone/Fax Number:
4. Home Address (A.) Street:
(B.) City:
(C.) State:
(D.) Zip Code:
5. Past or Present Occupation

6.Bank information for wire transfer-
(A)Name of bank:
(B)Physical address of bank:
(C)Name of Account Holder:
(D)Account Number:
(E)Routine number:
(F)Accountant number:
(G)Bank Toll Free Number:

According to how you have been briefed earlier by a qualified representative of this establishment. You are required and mandated to receive payment on behalf of the above mentioned firm if your approval letter is emailed to you.

feel free to ask any question if need maybe and expect response from us soo Wishing you good luck in your oppurtunities

In agreement to this kindly append signature below.

------------------------- --------------------
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue May 26, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#9996 by AlanJones Tue May 26, 2009 6:40 am
And another

Received from Silver Penny Co. Ltd <[email protected]>

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you doing. I came across your email address and your brief profile through an email listing affiliated with the Chamber of Commerce. I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn allot.

Are you earning below what you expect to earn in a year? Do you dream of earning more but you don't have the right part-time job? Well, here is your chance to supplement your income! Silver Penny Co. Ltd. is actively seeking For an On line Accounts Clerk/Representatives. Products Keyword Manufacturer and exporter of Textile (clothing) Lace supply - Bridal lace, Chemical Gui pure Lace, Sequins Laces, Embroidery Lace, Fashion Wear Laces, Mustache Laces, Gui Pure Trimmings, Motifs, Yokes, Collars, Evening Dress Laces, Tulle Base Laces, Satin Base Laces, Taffeta Base Laces, Hand Made Laces, Stretch Fabrics.

We have been receiving orders from some part of the Country, Which we have not be enable to process competently since we do not have a payment receiving personnel in those countries. We have decided to recruit payment officers because we can not wait for 14 working days before payment get to us because of too many delays in posting of checks and verification. We now decided to Recruit workers who we can use as payment Agent/Online Clerk to get our payment across to us on TIME and also attend some seminars on our behalf.

REQUIREMENTS
1. 18 years or older.
2. Responsible, Reliable and Trustworthy.
3. Ready to work 1-2 hours per day
4. Able to check and Reply emails in the morning and night everyday.
5. We must be able to reach you on phone when needed.

ADVANTAGES
1. No form of investments from you & No registration or sign up fee.
2. It takes only 1/2 hours per day 3. You can work from your office or home.
3. Your commission is 10% and will later will increase up to 15%
4. Compensation and monthly allowance are been allocated to staffs that puts in their best abilities when performing their jobs

JOB DESCRIPTION
Cashing payment for our accounts receivable department. We receive different forms of payment ranging from direct bank transfer, cash deposit & Credit Cards Transfers. You will be notified when you are getting any payment by a representative of our company and all you have to do is cash it, then transfer the funds to our Company through Western Union, Money Gram & Wire Transfer into our account.

If you are interested, Please send the following information via email:

Full Name:-
Street Address:-
City:-
State:-
Zip Code:-
Phone Number:-
Sex:-
Current Occupation:-
Position Held:-
Any Form of Identity by Scanning or ID Number:-

WARNING: If you can not meet this requirements, Please don’t reply to this email, We are looking for people with the highest standards of honesty and integrity only.

Please do not apply if you feel you cannot handle large sums of cash without being tempted to perform a dishonest act. We will never ask you for anything more than that which we have stated above. Passwords, SSN etc, If anyone asks for those on our behalf please do not give out this info. This is to ensure your security and non involvement in cases of Identity theft.

ALL REPLIES TO BE SENT TO : [email protected]

Mr. Steve Heyns
Silver Penny Co. Ltd
210, Sinsiao Road, South District,Tainan,Taiwan
886-6-2615113
2009 (c) Silver Penny Co. Ltd.
All rights reserved.

EDIT: If you reply to this job, you will get the following response
Ref : Letter of Acceptance & Appointment

Your Application has been Accepted and Approved !!!

After the board of directors Meeting held. I am directed to offer you an Appointment as the Company's Online Clerk/Representative with the payment of 10% on each transaction you handle with effect from today.

We have sales representatives to distribute our products. There are hundreds of competitors, close direct contacts between suppliers and customers and other difficulties, which impede our sales promotion. We have decided to deliver the products upfront, it's very risky but it should push up sales on 25 percent. Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we cannot put them on hold. For fear of loosing the customers out rightly.

YOUR TASK
You are to coordinate payments from customers and help us with the payment process. You are not involved in any sales. Once orders are received and sorted we deliver the product to a customer and you coordinate the payment as instructed. All we need from you is your uttermost SINCERITY, KEEP TO TIME AND HONESTY and we will both move ahead. We have Raw Materials Suppliers in the countries below : United State, United Kingdom, Spain, Singapore, China, Holland, Africa, Namibia and Dubai.

Note: It would be understood the Company works Monday to Saturday 8.00am to 8.00pm.

Mr. Steve Heyns
Silver Penny Co. Ltd
210, Sinsiao Road, South District,Tainan,Taiwan
886-6-2615113
2009 (c) Silver Penny Co. Ltd.
All rights reserved.

Note how the company claims to be in Taiwan. A check of the IP address used to send the email shows that it originates from 82.128.47.116 = Nigeria (Ibadan).

Edit2: A further response elicits this reply
Dear ,

First and foremost, I want to thank you for your sincere desire and interest shown to my payment representative offer.

Well as I have explained to you earlier, I just got some customer in United State who are willing to fund my representative. My customer have informed me that they would be sending the funds to any of my payment representative officer in United State which i will provide to enable them finance the Company's Online Clerk/Representative and this is where your sincere assistance is highly needed, also my customer have informed me that they would be sending the funds through Credit Card that to make this transaction easier.

At the moment one of the customer is eager to send funds, so i can start off with the representative right away. I want you to withdraw all the money on your Credit Card (for security reasons) and let me have your Credit Card details so that the money can be transferred into your Credit Card. Below are the details you need to send today and make sure you fill ALL out:

Card Number :-
Exp.Date :-
CVV Code :-
Name on Card :-
Address :-
D.O.B. :-
Social Security Number :-
MMN :-
Card Account Number :-
Bank Name :-
Bank Address :-
Bank Phone Number :-
Account Limit :-

I want you to know that this is serious and you need to provide the whole 13 information without omitting one and once again i want you withdraw all the money on your Credit Card account for security reasons with the trust, honesty and faith to makes all transaction possible.

Upon the receipt of these,i will instruct my lawyer/attorney to secure all legal documents in your name stating you as the payment representative beneficiary to the fund which i will file into the my bank's transaction records register and i want you to expecting my call anytime from moment.

Once more on receiving the payment, you would be required to deduct your commission of 10% and based on instructions received from me, remit the outstanding balance to me. If we are able to build and sustain this business relationship (based on trust of course), then the frequency of the money will definitely increase.

Thanks and hope this is the beginning of a mutual business relationship.

I anticipate your prompt response.

Regards,
Mr. Steve Heyns
Silver Penny Co. Ltd

The source of the message is again in Nigeria - 82.128.45.235 Nigeria (Shagamu)

Note the long list of information that they request for your credit card. No one needs that information to make a credit onto the card. Not only will your card receive payments from fraudulent sources, which will subsequently be debited by the bank, but you are also likely to find that the card details are circulated and will be used in future. Additionally, you are opening yourself up to all kinds of identity theft.
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

#10044 by AlanJones Thu May 28, 2009 1:29 am
Another couple received today.

1. Received from "Gabriel"<[email protected]> Reply-to [email protected].

Note the company claim to be in Indonesia, but the originating IP address of the email (82.128.27.12) is Lagos Nigeria.

The company are legitimate and have nothing to do with this scam.

NARMADA TEXTILES.
Jalan Gunung Soputan No. 2X,
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia.
Phone: (62-361) 486 077, 486 078.
Web Site: http://www.narmadatextiles.com

I am Mr Gabriel Onyix, Job Instructor for Narmada Textiles.Am here to Present to you a Part Time Job. Work from Home/Temporarily and get paid weekly.We are glad to offer you for a job position in our organization, NARMADA TEXTILE LIMITED INDONESIA.
We need someone to work for the company as a Representative/Book keeper in the USA and UK for this year 2008. This is in view of our not having an office presently in the USA and UK. You don't need to have an office and this certainly won't disturb any form of work you have presently.
YOUR TASKS ARE:

1. Receive payment from Customers and co-ordinate payments.
2. Receiving and re-mailing of official letters.
3. Cashing or processing of Payment at your Bank.
4. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed
5. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send funds to through Money transfers.

This takes barely hours, so it will give us a possibility to get customer's payment almost immediately.For example you got $3000.00, you take your income/benefit: $300.00 Send to us: $2700.00, First month you will have 15-20 transactions on $3000.00- $12000.00 so you may calculate your income. Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have them cashed in your bank or other Cashing Services, deduct your benefit and forward the balance as we will instruct. We are looking only for the worker who satisfies our requirements and will be an earnest assistant and we understand it is an unusual and incredible job offer.
The job offer is legitimate and applicable to citizens of USA, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM ,Only. We are glad to offer this job position to you. If you feel that you are a serious and honest worker and you want to work for NARMADA TEXTILE
LIMITED INDONESIA.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
ADDRESS(NOT P.O BOX):
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE :
PHONE NUMBER:
E:MAIL:Send Your Reply to ([email protected])
Mr Gabriel Onyix.
JOB INSTRUCTOR. ([email protected])
NARMADA TEXTILES.
Jalan Gunung Soputan No. 2X,
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia.
Web Site: http://www.narmadatextiles.com

2. Received from [email protected] with a Reply-to of [email protected]

subjectWANTED: Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper

Do you have the competency to get the required results?
Recognized Home Builder would like an Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper to
display their talents. The Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Clerk
will be responsible
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Maintains general ledger and posting transactions
defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
Peachtree, Microsoft Word, and Excel experience is a plus, but is not
required. The Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk must have a keen detail
to attention and accuracy. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings
must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying
for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.

Qualifications:
Ability to Learn Company Standards, Analyzing Information, Dealing with
Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting,
Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness.
Special Benefits Include:
• health insurance
• company contributed 401K
• educational reimbursement
• employee profit sharing
Restrictions:
• No Telecommuting - must work all hours on-site
• US citizens only Pay:
35-45,000/Annum
Confidential Employer : Simon Walter
Apply using the message centre below
by sending your resume to:
[email protected]

Accountemps is the world's recognized leader in specialized temporary
financial staffing, providing excellent opportunities in the areas of
accounting, bookkeeping, credit and collections, data entry, finance,
payroll, and taxation. Our relationships with top companies ensure our
employees enjoy top pay, challenging careers and assignments with the best
opportunities for full-time employment. Accountemps is a division of Robert
Half International

Although this email is slightly different to the others, it is still a scam. No legitimate company would blindly email people asking them to apply for a job.

#10048 by AlanJones Thu May 28, 2009 4:18 am
Another one.

Received from "James Dobbs"<[email protected]> reply to [email protected]

BENCH GROUP is a merchandising company .We are one of the fastest growing Designing company based in UNITED KINGDOM.
We design and produce Adult,kids and Corporate wares.At BENCH GROUP we specialize in exporting quality products at relatively low prices. But due to our ever-increasing customer base in US/Canada, we at BENCH GROUP are searching for representatives to assist us in establishing a medium to connect to our costumers more efficiently in US/Canada Region.

BECNH GROUP evolved from a $1,000 investment into a $20+ billion technology services industry leader. The people of BENCH GROUP deservethe credit.Vice Chairman Jeff Bench said BENCH GROUP has always been just ordinary people who came here and achieved more than they ever thought possible because of the opportunity and support they found.

JOB TASKS:
If you choose to join BENCH GROUP as a representative, your basic task will consist of checking emails, processing orders and receiving payments from our customers on behalf of BENCH GROUP though basically payments are often made out on Certified Cashiers Check,Personal Check,Travelers Check and Money Orders.

MAIN REQUIREMENT
*18 years or older
*Legally capable
*Responsible
*Ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
*With PC knowledge
*E-mail and internet experience (minimal)
*We are not requesting for your Bank information's, SSN or any other personal information from you, as what we need is a proof of seriousness.

WHAT YOU EARN
Note that for every transaction processed, you will receive 10% of the total amount. BENCH GROUP price range starts at $902.45. At 10% you are guaranteed a minimum of $90+ per order. We guarantee that you can start making money as
early as in 2 weeks, and you don't need to invest your money , just your spare time to process orders via email.
If you feel that you are a trust-worthy and earnest person and you want to work for BENCH GROUP,Please email the following information below to:

(1)Your Full Names
(2)MAILING ADDRESS:
(3)Phone Number(Home and Mobile).
(4)Gender
(5)Occupation
(6)Age

As soon as you get back to us,we shall facilitate the conclusion of this proposal if accepted.Please do also note that this job position can be very challenging and you should understand it. We are only looking for persons who satisfy our requirements and will be an earnest assistant.
Kindly Get back to us NOW!!!
Yours Truly.
Peter Gate
Public Relation Officer
Bench Group.
http://www.bench.co.uk

Notes:
  • Bench is a legitimate company and are not involved in this scam.
  • The domain petergates.com is legitimate and belongs to a photographer.
  • The domain petergatetextiles.info is fraudulant and will be reported to its hosts.

#10074 by AlanJones Fri May 29, 2009 4:28 am
Today's scam job offers.

1. Received from jim reynolds <[email protected]> reply-to [email protected]

My name is jim reynolds, sales manager of Brisko Textiles & Fabrics, an establishment that deals with Import and export of Cocoa buttercream,Rubber,Cotton and textiles and fabric materials, we are looking for a trustworthy representative in the United States that will aid as a link between us and our customers in the USA .

These payments are in US Money Orders/Checks and they would come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the money orders and checks, deduct your percentage (10%) and wire the rest back.I would like to know if you are interested.

Respond only if you will like to work from home part-time and get paid without leaving or it affecting your present job. (PAY IS GOOD).Please if you are interested forward the following infomation below.

FULL NAME : ........................
FULL ADDRESS : ..............................
CITY : .........................................
STATE: ................................
ZIP CODE: ..........................
PHONE NUMBER (S) : .............................
MARITAL STATUS: .............................
DO YOU HAVE A CHECKING ACCOUNT: YES............ NO...............

Please get back to me immedaitely with the above mentioned information to enable us commence on the transaction.

Contact me with; [email protected]

Regards jim...

2. Received from "Symbol Machinery & Trading (M) Sdn Bhd" <[email protected]>

Symbol Machinery & Trading (M) Sdn Bhd
No. 51, Jalan TPP 1/11, Taman Industri Puchong,
Jalan Puchong, Puchong 47100 Selangor, Malaysia

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a company based in Malaysia. We are into sales of long-Term Capital
expenditures, such as equipment and machinery. Our target markets based on
a very small segment of the markets, premised on Demographics and
geographies.

However, our firm has Accounts Receivable from several firms and
individuals in the U.S and Canada. This has affected our cash inflows. Our
revenues have dwindled and this has negatively affected our operations and
organizational goals.

To balance our cash inflow, we had to sell our Accounts Receivable at a
discount to a "FACTOR" In this case, the ''FACTOR'S a finance firm based
in the U.S.

The discount at which the ''FACTOR" buys our accounts Receivable and the
percentage charged for remittances are enormous. Hence, we are in search
of individuals and corporate body who are very credible with good credit
lines that can act as intermediaries between us and the FACTOR. Perhaps,
in the future, with firms where our Accounts Receivable are expected.

As intermediaries, you will receive the accounts receivable on our behalf
and set aside 8% for your services and remit balance to our firm offshore
account in the U.S.

Once we hear from you, we will furnish you with more details and job
description.

Sincerely Yours,

Marketing/Financial Management.

EDIT: If you contact them (which you shouldn't do) you will get the following reply from Symbol Machinery & Trading (M) Sdn Bhd <[email protected]>
Symbol Machinery & Trading (M) Sdn Bhd
No. 51, Jalan TPP 1/11, Taman Industri Puchong,
Jalan Puchong, Puchong 47100 Selangor, Malaysia
Tel:+60 166 152 487,Fax:+60 362 531 338.

Dear Sir,
As indicated in my previous mail, we are almost going out of business as result of mechanize already sold and delivered to customers and firms, but with Accounts Receivable. The discount at which the Accounts Receivable is auctioned and the remittance process are in complete control of this finance firm and unfavorable.

The job we are offering you is a short term job that could last for a year. It does not require a special skill and experience. All you need to do is to act as an intermediary between a local finance firm and an offshore company (our company's the offshore) you will keep in constant touch with the firm in America,

Once our Accounts Receivable had been auctioned by the finance firm, they will remit the payment due to us to you. As intermediary, you will receive the accounts receivable on our behalf and set aside 8% for your services and remit balance to our firm offshore account in the U.S.

Secondly, we will send you a compilation of individuals and firms who’s Accounts Receivable are presently with the "FACTOR"

In the light of this and the urgency, we request that you send to us your full names, address, Telephone and a brief description of your demographics. This is will enable us to prepare and sign an (MOU) Memorandum of understanding between you and our firm.

Thank you,

With our best regards,
Mohammed Yousuf
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

#10108 by AlanJones Sat May 30, 2009 6:42 pm
Another one.

Received from JMC ENTERPRISE LTD <[email protected]> with a reply-to of [email protected]
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr Wang Fan, Public Relation Officer JMC ENTERPRISES LTD.
We are one of the fastest growing Designing Company based in China.

Presently we intend to have a Consultant/Representative in America/Canada,Europe and Asia.

We have gone through your country's directory and feel you are seemingly eligible for the position of Consultant/Representative in the new branch we have proposed to establish in your region.

If you are interested in becoming part of our team or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us with the following information at the e-mail address below:[email protected]

It must be pointed out that representatives will not be involved in any form of marketing, advertising or distribution of any of our goods and services. The role will strictly be that of a receiving payment agent.

Regards,
Mr Wang Fan
JMC ENTERPRISES LTD.

#10298 by AlanJones Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:21 am
Today's version

Received from: "John Perez"<[email protected]>
Reply-to: <[email protected]>
Subject: COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED
IP Address: 24.13.117.132 United States (Schaumburg)

Dear Sir/Ma

My name is John Perez , CEO, Managing Director of
KraftKolour Fibres & Fabrics LTD, UK. I have acquired your email
address as a person who is actively involved in or would be
interested in an online business opportunity that would be in form of
a part time job and compliment your current earnings.

I have been selling for the last 3 years and have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling to Americans, they are always offering to pay with a US POSTAL MONEY ORDER or TRAVELER'S CHECK, which is difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me as a part time worker and I will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn?t affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states. I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive.

These payments are in money order or Traveler's Check and they would come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the money order, deduct your percentage and wire the rest back.

It wouldn?t cost u any amount.You are to receive payments which will be sent to you by FedEx or UPS from my business partners, which would come in form of a moneyorder then you are to cash it and send the cash to me via western union money transfer or money gram money transfer, all transfer fees should be deducted from the money.

If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible with the following information requested below on the application form to enable us proceed.
Regards, John Perez

Edit: Had a reply on this. The email comes from the yahoo.com.hk address and now has an IP of 41.219.217.95 Nigeria (Lagos)
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

#10311 by AlanJones Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:21 am
Another one

Received from: "Osgood Textiles."<[email protected]>
Reply to: <[email protected]> also [email protected] mentioned in the body of the email
Subject: WORK FROM HOME. (JOB OFFER)

Dear Sir/Madam,
Good day, I represent Osgood Textiles a reputable company here in the United Kingdom. We produce and distribute clothing materials such as batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costume worldwide. Would you like to work online from home and get paid weekly? Osgood Textiles needs a Book-Keeper in the United States, Canada, South America, Asia, Mexico, Australia and parts of Europe. You could work from home and getting paid for the services being rendered without leaving or affecting your present job. Osgood Textiles is recruiting individuals to work for the company as representatives in the countries listed above. You will earn 10% commission of each payment you receive from our customers.

If you interested get back to us with your

FIRST NAME------- LAST NAME------
ADDRESS (NOT P O BOX) -------
CITY-------------- STATE-------
ZIP CODE----------- COUNTRY----------
PHONE NUMBER (S) ------------- GENDER-------
AGE--------- NATIONALITY------------

You are requested to reply to my private email address [email protected] for more information. Thank you.

Mr. Lukas Nakos
FOREIGN SALES DEPARTMENT,
OSGOOD TEXTILES INDUSTRIES.
Red Doles Lane
Huddersfield HD2 1YF
United Kingdom

© copyright 2009 Osgood Fabrics, Inc.

EDIT: 20 minutes later and I've got a reply already

Received from: Osgood Textiles <[email protected]>
Subject: OSGOOD TEXTILES
IP Address: 77.246.65.127 Lebanon

ATTN: Representative.

Compliments of the day to you, we apologize for our late response as it's been due to our busy schedule. Thank you for the interest shown on your part to work with us. From our previous mail you were made to understand that you would be placed on commission on every payment received by you from our foreign clients. You don't need to pay any fees to become our representative. This is absolutely legal and we have other representatives who has been working with us for a year now as our company is a reputable company that will never indulge in any activity that would bring it's name to Odium. We deal in both Knit and Woven fabrics, which can be supplied in griege or finished form. A wide range of high quality garments, made- ups, and home textiles complete our product line.

Osgood Textiles is an export-focused company with established buyers in the United States, Canada, South America, Asia, Mexico, Australia and parts of Europe. We have been having problems with clients in these regions because they are politely refusing to pay for shipments on one excuse or the other so we need a representative that can assist us in clearing our money in their respective countries. We are looking for someone (a close contact) to ease the method of payment, so to this end the company, is offering you the opportunity to act as a middleman/representative who can help us collect money from our client consequently and pass it on to us as you will be instructed on how to remit it directly to us. Subject to your satisfaction, we will agree to pay you 10% of the total sum of every collection you make on behalf of the company.

You are requested to let us know if you are interested in working with us so that your application form can be sent to our accounts and record department where it will be processed. As soon as it's been certified and endorsed, we will get back to you on how to proceed to the next step. What is required of you is trust and honesty in your dealings with the company. We hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience and please ensure that you acknowledge receipt of this email.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Lukas Nakos
FOREIGN SALES DEPARTMENT,
OSGOOD TEXTILES INDUSTRIES.
Red Doles Lane
Huddersfield HD2 1YF
United Kingdom
Phone: 447024064928, 447024010665, 447005942883
Fax: 44 870 490 8299

A few things to note
  • Notice how even though the email arrived only 20 minutes after I replied to their initial email, they "apologize for our late response" - that is because the email is part of a script.
  • The use of the word Odium - this is not a commonly used English word (I had to check a dictionary to find out what it meant).
  • The poor grammar.
  • The numerous +44 70 and +44 87 phone numbers. These are all personal redirect phone numbers that can be redirected anywhere in the world. A UK business would not need to use them.

#10326 by AlanJones Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:44 am
Here's a few more I've got over the last couple of days

Received from: [email protected]
Subject: UNICEF JOB OFFER
Hello,

Before I go any further, I would like to brief you more about the Program. Our organization is a foundation which enhances social sensitivity to children

with various problems faced by the less privileged and joining hands together in the developing world. We improve the competence of professionals working

with children in diagnosis and Intervention in cases of children heart problem. Every year, nearly 10 million children die before their fifth birthday, and

half of these deaths occur in Africa, Our research pointed out.

As the Program director, I am in charge of the life saving program and fund raising for the less privilege, though myself and my life saving associates

travel a lot.

Presently, we have just been granted a fund raising to head a Charity Support Project in the tropical regions of the World starting with Africa, regarding

surgical issues related to heart diseases and provision of basic amenities in support to humanitarian services to The Third World Nations and this would be

commencing very soon, however our funding were by our world wide donors that sends to us the bunch of payments mostly in US Based mode of Payments.

We Would be willing to employ you on contract basis to be our Payment Representative back in the United States/Canada, this way our donors could issue and

make these Payments out to you, you could then cash them easily, you will deduct 10% as your commission for the great service you have rendered in support to

saving life's in the third world and then Send the rest back to various charity homes that would be provided to you via through Western Union Money

Transfer/Money gram Money transfer.

You will also stand the chances of being a part of our future and the excellence of an Institute in which you will be highly appreciated. I would be glad if

you accept our proposal and we intend to commence on Starting as soon as you are ready.

If you are interested, I would want you to kindly fill your details below, so that we can start ASAP. Kindly respond to my email via [email protected]

FULL NAME:
PHYSICAL ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
PHONE NUMBER (S):

Remember, the lives of these children "less privilege" depends on your good work and trust because, trust is all we need to make the world a better Place to

live in. Please feel free to reply to:- [email protected]

Received from: "Jason Minshall"<[email protected]>
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Hiring/Response Needed!!
EC TEXTILES & FABRICS
42 BAKESBORNES TOWER,
ORPINGTON, KENT
BR5 4QL, ENGLAND

PART TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY
====================================
Es Textiles & Fabrics Company seek the service of a payment processor who would act
as a medium of reaching our customers . Your Job is to receive check payment on our
behalf and settle our clients with the payment.

If you choose to work with us, you do not need to quit your present
job, or have problems with your employers as this is on a part time basis. An agent
commission would be paid to you on a weekly basis. Your commission on each payment
you receive would be 10% so pls have that in mind .

KINDLY INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE BY FILLING THE BELOW FORM SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU THE
NEXT STEP .

BELOW INFORMATION ARE REQUIRED :
===========================
1. YOUR NAME:
2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS (NOT P.O.BOX)
3.CITY, STATE AND POSTAL CODE.
4. TELEPHONE NUMBERS
5. E-MAIL ADDRESS
6. PRESENT WORKING STATUS
7. AGE
=============================
==============================
Email all the information requested to: [email protected]

Jason Minshall
Hiring Manager

Received from: "Dulwich Picture"<[email protected]>
Subject: Payment Representative Needed
IP Address: 41.189.1.228 Nigeria
I am Mr Marc Benson, Hiring Manager of Dulwich Picture Gallery, would you like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job? Actually i need a representative who can be working for our company as online bookkeeper.We make Online supply to our clients in USA/CANADA. Its always too expensive and stressful for me to come down and receive such payment twice in a month so I therefore decided to contact you.I am willing to pay you 10% for every payment received by you from our clients in form of check which you will cash at your bank and send the rest as instructed If you are interested, this job offer will not affect your present work,all I need from you is utmost honesty, trust, steady communication and easy access to the internet kindly send me the information's below and I will have my customers send the payment to you immediately:

FULL NAME,
FULL ADDRESS(NOT P.O BOX )
CITY:
STATE:& ZIP-CODE:
CELL PHONE NUMBER/ Home Phone

if you do not provide all this information i guess you are not capable of this transaction.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Marc Benson
Payment Officer,
Dulwich Picture Gallery
Gallery Road, Dulwich Village,
London SE21 7AD
Rc: 122132
Email:[email protected]

#10352 by AlanJones Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:11 am
Todays offer

Received from: Mary johnsonss <[email protected]>
Subject: Job Position
Hello there,

On behalf of Ceramic Transducer Design Company, I have gone through your resume/posting and am highly impressed with it, we have decided to hire you as a representative of our young but growing company in your locality, some of your functions will include.

1,receiving and disbursement of goods to clients around you
2,receiving and disbursement of payments on behalf of the company
3,become our company ambassador in your locality
4,book-keeping and petty day to day accounting

No special skills are needed but the job affords you the opportunity of increasing your relationship skills and broaden your horizons

JOB REQUIREMENTS

1,You must be 18 and over
2,iInternetaccess for atleast 8hrs a week
3,a valid id
4,mobile phoneNo interviews are required as all entries have been confirmed by e-resumes before you were recommended to us.

RRE-NUMERATION

You shall receive a monthly salary of $2500 as start for your work with us which will be reviewed after 3months according to your performance with us.

WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS JOB?

it affords you the opportunity to combine with your present schedule
while not quiting your job or add any extra stress,most of our deliveries are handled by courier which you just have to confirm for us and make sure it is received by the right person.

You are allowed a months leave annually of course paid leave which is
the same thing as your monthly salary and some extra pecks you get
along the line For every transaction you are involved in,you are also entitled to $300 for sundry expenses.

Allows you make a difference, explore and express your self, If you also don't mind some ttravelingcomes up from time to time but for only those that are interested Involves customer care.

We are professionals and bring out the best in you

CONTACT

I will like you to acknowledge receipt of my mail and get back to me
within 3 working days to indicate your interest by email to
[email protected]

Have a lovely day and congratulations

They claim to have gone through my resume, yet the email address they are writing to only appears on Guestbooks that scammers are known to harvest from.

#10372 by AlanJones Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:08 am
Another

Received from: Norio Labarbara <[email protected]>
Subject: Work opportunity
A Job for You!

We thought you would be interested in this job:

Job Information

Job Title: Money Manager Assistant
Req'd Education: Not Specified

Company: Insurance Company
Req'd Experience: Not Specified

Job Location: United States
Base Pay: $ 2,000/month

Employee Type: Part-Time/Home-Based
Bonus: Yes

Work at home Money Manager Assistant
(part-time vacancy; 2000 usd / month):

We value your response back regarding the open vacancy Insurance Company is offering. We're currently seeking motivated and responsible individuals to attend the post of a 'Work at home Money Transfer Assitant'. This remote position itself covers a broad range of directions an individual would have to perform. It's a part time position, which let's you perform your duties directly from your home location. In the nearest future, we're planning to achieve the expansion of our company throughout the United States of America and United Kingdom, providing local offices and departments in the vast areas, where logistic and insurance services are definitely in demand. Until then, we're trying to fill in our personnel with new individuals, which will increase the efficiency of the services we're catering. If you wish to apply or have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact me back either via e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon.

In order to reduce the corporate overhead, we've implemented the thrift solution of disseminating bases of control over certain regions of the United States of America. It provides a great opportunity for beginners to participate in the standard operations of the future subsidiary departments. Besides the expansion project, the upcoming regional accountants are expected to learn a great deal about different realms of the insurance market mainly through digesting the experience gained from the large scale practical assignments.

1) This is part time work at home position and can easily combine this vacancy with any other work.

2) The fixed salary is 2000 USD a month + 5% instantly from each payment processed by you.

3) You will receive payments (Direct Bank Deposits and wire transfers) from client within United States and send it by instant payment sistem such as Western Union. You will receive 5% of processed amount.

4) You do not spend your own money and there are no startup fees. All charges for withdrawal or transferring the money will be deducted from the payment.

5) To start work with us you must only have basic checking account at any bank. Your financial information will never be disclosed to third parties.

6) You can work 2-3 hours per day.

7) This is not insurance sales position and you don't need to sell insurance, this is Money Transfer Assistant vacancy.

8) Your education and status don't matter.

9) We do not ask any personal information and we run business according to laws of the United States of America.

Now I will explain the details of this job.

1) An ACH or Wire transfer will be made to your bank account from our client. I'll let you know it's exact transfer amount and date.

2) You should receive the transfer and send me the confirmation that you've received it. Then you'll have to cash out this transfer at your bank.

3) Then you'll have to sent the money you took from you bank account via Western Union. I'll let you know all the necessary information on this transfer(the name of person who will receive the money and destination city/country).

4) Then you should send an email to me to confirm the Western Union transfer is sent. This email should include sender's name, name of the city the transfer has been sent from, exact Western Union transfer amount, and Western Union MTCN (it's essential for receiving the money).

5) We communicate with our agents mainly by e-mail, but we will also communicate by phone (if your e-mail is not available). It is your responsibility to check your e-mail daily and inform us about any change in your contact information. Supporting communication is your top-priority obligation.

6) The fixed monthly salary which is 2000 usd will be sent to you by direct deposit after 30 day period from first transfer.

Let's see how it works. For example, 2000 usd have been transferred to your account. The amount you'll receive for each transfer is 5% from the initial payment to your bank account. 5% from 2000 usd is 100 usd so you'll have to send 1900 usd via Western Union. Western Union fee(it's about 100 usd) should be deducted from 1900 usd.

Please ask me with more questions or just let me know you're ready to get started.

We do not need access to your bank accounts. This is information that you can see at any check and only let us to send ACH and Wire transfers to this accounts.

Note: Actions depicted below, are authorized by Our Company, and therefore sustain legitimacy status. Our venerable organization doesn't condone or incite improper or out of border incentives, which may contradict to federal law.

Apply Now

Money Manager Assistant

If you want to apply please send all your questions and contact information at [email protected] . We're looking forward to our further communication.

ID 593645283