Information on romance scams and scammers.
#103420 by Grunt Sun May 20, 2012 8:03 pm
on FB
changed his profile a little the last couple of days :lol:
College: MilitaryBaku, Azerbaijan US Ar

now
Fred Scott
Worked at Military Officer
Studied at US Army War College
Born on May 5, 1970

pic stolen from
U.S. Air Force Tech. Sgt. Robert L. Woods, 466th Air Expeditionary Group, Explosive Ordnance Disposal team leader, watches a detonation of home-made explosives and expired ammunition while dressed in a Santa hat outside Kandahar Air Field, Afghanistan. His home unit is the 123rd Airlift Wing in Louisville, Ky.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/chri ... tions.html
Advertisement

#103421 by Grunt Sun May 20, 2012 8:14 pm
netlog.com
ssgtfredscott
male - 33 years, Satellite Provider
Name Fred Scott
Date of birth 11/04/1979
Location Satellite Provider
Native language English

Caption:
I am a single Man. I was born in New York .I am 156cm tall.weight is 184 lbs..i live in dundee.Brooklyn NY ,my eyes are Black,hair is black,I like these kinds of music: Nu-Soul, Funk, Deep- House, Jazz and Baroque I usually read :Novels I like to go out
#103422 by Grunt Sun May 20, 2012 8:20 pm
facebook.com
uid 100002785879085
Rick Salerno
Works at US Military
About Rick
I am a 49 year old man who has a beautiful and sweet 9 year old daughter. She is my heart. I am kind, generous, loving and funny. I love to make people laugh and have fun. I am currently overseas but am looking forward to be back stateside soon.
#103424 by Grunt Sun May 20, 2012 8:36 pm
myspace.com
uid 538218204
Dwayne Robson
Male, 47, kingsville, Texas

Blurbs
About me:
I have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, don't drink, christian. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice man seeking for a caring and honest woman to spend the rest of my life with.I am looking for a woman that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a husband that would love him in a way that has not been loved before...Am that kind of person that every woman wants to meet because i possess all the quality required in a man,i am intelligent,God fearing,romantic,loving ,caring,sexy and Hardworking. There is a new beginning if you meet someone with a new life totally different from the one you've been leaving,and that's me. If you are ready for me just am me......waiting for the right woman

Who I'd like to meet:
I want a woman that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give herself to a husband to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation she will look forward to every day. There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed. I am looking for that quality of marriage and ready for commitment and everlasting relationship...I'm looking for a woman both inside and out with lots of good feelings and wonderful internal qualities to share with his partner. Someone who is at peace with himself and likes to have fun and enjoy what life has to offer. I would like to be with a woman who enjoys nature. My kind of woman should possess all the quality needed by a man,should be intelligent,God fearing,romantic,loving,caring,sexy and Hardworking.

Details
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Hometown: Arizona
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 5" / Average
Ethnicity: Other
Children: Proud parent
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Education: College graduate
Income: $250,000 and Higher

this pic also reported here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=212468

#109250 by Grunt Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:12 pm
facebook.com
uid 100001917855050
Sgtbrian Bill
Worked at Military High School
#114737 by justine1 Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:22 pm
Remove this page... Free scott is a fake....he stole a good man pix.

sgt.Justin

Grunt wrote:on FB
changed his profile a little the last couple of days :lol:
College: MilitaryBaku, Azerbaijan US Ar

now
Fred Scott
Worked at Military Officer
Studied at US Army War College
Born on May 5, 1970

pic stolen from
U.S. Air Force Tech. Sgt. Robert L. Woods, 466th Air Expeditionary Group, Explosive Ordnance Disposal team leader, watches a detonation of home-made explosives and expired ammunition while dressed in a Santa hat outside Kandahar Air Field, Afghanistan. His home unit is the 123rd Airlift Wing in Louisville, Ky.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/chri ... tions.html
#114740 by Dotti Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:50 pm
Welcome Justine,

You seem a bit confused. We will not remove this page, because the point of it is to warn people about scammers.

Fred Scott is posted here because he is a fake. The real person in the 2nd photo is named Robert, and he is not active on dating sites. Scammers have stolen his photos and are using a variety of names with those photos.

ANYONE on a dating site using these photos is a scammer--whether he is using the name Fred, Scott, Justin, or anything else.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.