Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#103638 by Bryon Williams Mon May 21, 2012 9:00 pm
[email protected]

[email protected]

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 82.128.2.255
Originating ISP: Multi-links Telecommunications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

This scammer will send an email to Craigslist poster with the following.

Subject: Re: Cleanner Needed

On May 21, 2012 , "Glenn Long" <[email protected]>

i wish to know if you are available to work at my home or not ?

Once he gets a reply to his scam he will send the following email.

On May 21, 2012 2:04 PM, "Glenn Long" <[email protected]>

Hello, This is in response to your job application on craigslist I'm looking for a good and honest person to help with the cleaning of my house,all you will be doing is mop, vacuum, dust,its a very big house,am a business person and am not always home . I'm presently out of the states,i want the cleaning to be done before i get back to the states on 28th of ths month. It will be on a full time or part time basis and you will be working 3 hours everyday ,i already made arrangements for who will be paying you through check for a clean and nice job ,my care taker will be showing you the house you will be cleaning so the locations shouldn't be a problem,he will contact you and take you to the location and you can start work next week,i will be calling the care taker so he can be around the house when you will be cleaning my home for me,i will instruct my client to issue and mail out the Check of payment he owes me so you can deduct your amount for 1 month and other equipments you will be needing for the cleaning,i want new equipment to be used for the cleaning , and have the remaining funds wired to the caretaker via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER so he can bring down the keys to you or he could be available when you will be cleaning up my home ,I'm only doing this cause I'm presently out of the states and i want things to go smoothly and perfect. I will appreciate someone who will take care of my home when i am not around town If you think you can handle this,please kindly get back to me with if approve so will can make deal
1.Full Name to issue out the payment,
2.Address where payment will be delivered to you
3.Phone number,
4.I will offer you $500 for the month .
I will be waiting to hear back from you thanks and God bless. working hours-3hours everyday,you will determine the time you can be coming for the cleaning,but it must be 3 hours everyday.
NOTE: Don't forget to get back with the required information so the payment can be mailed out to you first,you will be deducting your own money and have the remaining sent to the caretaker via western union or money gram

hope to read from you soon
Glenn

This Scammer will send a (counterfeit) cheque or money order for far more than you were expecting and hoped that you would cash it, and send a non-existent third party a large portion of the money (Western Union) before your own bank or cashing agent realised that the cheque or money order was bad and pursued YOU for the return of the FULL AMOUNT, possibly pressing charges against YOU for attempted fraud and money laundering.

You will not get a job and will never see your monies again.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement