Information on romance scams and scammers.
#103562 by Grunt Mon May 21, 2012 12:01 pm
facebook.com
uid 100003522863294
David Bysouth
Worked at Construction
Studied at University of Melbourne
About David
I enjoy the company of positive people and I enjoy women who appreciate Kindness . The only relationship that I would like to start and the only games I like to play are Tennis, Swimming , ping-pong , Golf etc .. So, If you're looking for a player or mind games, You should look elsewhere. This True honesty, I believe, is why I am still single, I believe I have alot to Offer the right person but I want it to be the right from the beginning. Someone once said " Truth can run naked and lies have to be converted " and I try to live by it.

also present here as ...
Activities and Interests
Other
Proud Single Moms, AreYouInterested.com, Australia, Connecting Christian Singles

... girl, to me you're like a diamond ...

already documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =5&t=37573
Advertisement

#103573 by Grunt Mon May 21, 2012 12:51 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/05/21
Location Providence, Utah, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (67.213.218.72:54139)
IP: 67.213.218.72
Organization: Hosting Services
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Utah
City: Providence
#103579 by Grunt Mon May 21, 2012 1:24 pm
Hi,
How are you doing?..I am very glad to receive a msg from you and your words made my day...To answer all you question .I am 51 yrs old and you??..I am originally from Melboune Australia.I worked as a Building Contractor (sales and supply) and have my Master Degree in Civil Engineering and i am happy with my work...,Do you love your job?..I do Like mine a lot and it always fun to see the beautiful thing nature has in stock,i guess you are one of the beautiful treasure i found on earth,funny i used too think Gold was the finest till i saw your lovely face on that dating Application, and i hope you do have a heart pure like your lovely eyes...I am willing and wanting to love and be there for the right woman who is willing and wanting to love...When it comes to love i do love with the whole % of my heart and wanting to have the same in return,I am honest,caring,passionate, affectionate and romantic man who also have an integrity and wanting to share it with the other partner...And do you believe that the best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt from the past like i said earlier in my first email....I will want to know what you have in mind for the right partner...As for me.I will be willing to care and be honest with my great partner who is wanting to share the same to me...I want to give out the key to my heart to the right woman who is willing to have it and open the door to my heart and enter into my heart and lock it....I will want to know what you like to do most when you are alone?...As for me...I love to read the Bible and listen to great song love gospel or country song...i am widowed and have two children,i have a biological daughter Veronica and my late wife had a son which i accepted and adopted as mine and i always trained as mine since he was 2,And as well love to watch Comedy Movies.....I will want to know your likes and dislikes and send me some pictures,

Baby your eyes is magic so i dedicate this song for you....Listen too it everytime and know someone care

She - Elvis Costello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUmZPK7voTU

Sincerely..
David...

Received: from [67.213.218.72]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012

like the song though :laugh-s:
#103970 by Grunt Wed May 23, 2012 10:54 am
When a Girl is quiet ... millions of things are running in her mind. When a Girl is not arguing ... she is thinking deeply. When a Girl looks at u
with eyes full of questions ...she is wondering how long you will be around. When a Girl answers ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds ... she is not at all fine. When a Girl stares at you ... she is wondering why you are lying. When a Girl lays on your chest ... she is wishing for you to be hers forever. When a Girl wants to see you everyday... she wants to be pampered. When a Girl says ' I love you ' ... she means it. When a Girl says ' I miss you ' ... no one in this world can miss you more than that. Life only comes around once make sure u spend it with the right person....Find a Guy... who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who ...kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats. Who holds your hand in front of his friends. Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares
about you and how lucky he is to have you. Who turns to his friends and says, ' That's her!I am that man who wants you

Received: from [173.193.202.116]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012

different proxy today :lol:

IP: 173.193.202.116
ISP: SoftLayer Technologies
Organization: Hosting Services
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Texas
City: Dallas
#104067 by david.bysouth Wed May 23, 2012 6:46 pm
ANYONE WHO POSTED IT DID IT FOR JEALOUSY THIS MAN NEVER ASKED MONEY FROM ANYONE...HE IS MY VERY GOO FRIEND AND WE MET ALREADY OKAY..YOU DID IT CAUSE YOU ARE SO JEALOUS YOU CAN NEVER HAVE HIM....

Admin note: This post was made by the scammer calling himself David Bysouth in a rather pathetic attempt to salvage his ongoing scams. We have left it intact to show just how low a scammer is willing to go to steal your money.
#104091 by Dotti Wed May 23, 2012 7:10 pm
HE IS MY VERY GOO FRIEND AND WE MET ALREADY OKAY

So you met yourself? Pretty impressive.

Signing up as yourself and then posting that you are a "goo friend" isn't exactly the brightest move. You have been banned, and any future attempts to sign up and post will be dealt with accordingly.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#104102 by Dotti Wed May 23, 2012 8:03 pm
Update:
The scammer calling himself "David Bysouth" sent the following to my email address posted here:

David Bysouth [email protected]

6:25 PM (33 minutes ago)

to me
Your father is a bastard for calling me a scammer

He doesn't seem to realize that the more he writes, the more he gives himself away, and the more clear it is that he is African, not Australian as claimed.

If you have concerns about someone you met online, and your concerns are met with a response like this one, it is a good sign that you are dealing with a scammer.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.