Information on romance scams and scammers.
#103365 by Grunt Sun May 20, 2012 10:50 am
viewtopic.php?p=102651#p102651
Sender: malvin07
hello,and how do u do,of course i am on yahoo.([email protected])

To [email protected]
Opened 2012/05/20
Location Frankfurt Am Main, Hessen, Germany (86% likelihood)
Opened on (69.22.185.174:60244)
IP: 69.22.185.174
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: California
City: Torrance

hello xxx,thanks for the mail,haha,pls don't thank me for any sweet words,its what u are that i used to describe u,u are actually more sweet than any words can define.i hope to talk to u soon.i will send u some pics when am a lil bit less busy,on the contrary i would like to know if u have a yahoomail account so we could instant message ourselves.love.malvin
Received: from [69.22.185.174]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012
Last edited by Grunt on Sun May 20, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#103410 by Grunt Sun May 20, 2012 6:17 pm
Hi, my name is Ronny Smith. I'm a 40 year-old Colombian male, currently in Cali, Colombia :laugh-s:. I have 10 friends around the world.

he for sure get's around
#103523 by jenjen1972 Mon May 21, 2012 8:26 am
Can someone look into this? I'm pretty sure he is a scammer because his description of his military "accomplishments" is almost verbatum of another bio I found of General Raymond Orietz. I also have pics and the name tag says Rogers ... not sure how to post them here

to:xxx

date: Sun, May 20, 2012 at 8:49 AMB
subject: More about me as promised.
mailed-by: aol.com
signed-by: mx.aol.com

Good Morning Dear,

I hope you had a great night rest and I was in your dream? It was great to meet with you on Singlesnet. I'm very new to the dating site and I'm very much interested in meeting an honest, humble woman that knows what she wants out of life. I'm sorry for taking time to write you back, I've been very busy with my project papers here on the camp and I hope you wake up to read from me because I took my time to write you about me so that you can get to know more about me and I hope you do the same after reading about me. I feel we have a lot to share together as we're very new to each other at the moment and I believe time will bring us closer. I know you work (removed - dotti) but I will share more about my job with you....Well Let me share few things about me with you...Major Clement Barry Rogers is a gentleman, My grandfater and mom were natives of Fremont, Ca. and Gladwyn, Pa. respectively. I attended the United States Military Academy at West Point, graduating in with a commission in Field Artillery. During more than 20 years of service till date, I have commanded units at every echelon, from platoon to theater, with duty in Germany, Albania, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan and the United States. After my first assignment with U.S. Army Europe, I was assigned to the XVIII Airborne Corps Artillery at Fort Bragg, N.C., where I commanded two batteries and served as a battalion operations officer. I returned to U.S. Army Europe serving as a battalion executive officer and division artillery executive officer including deployment for Operations DESERT SHIELD and DESERT STORM.

From December 2006 to February 2008, I served as the Commanding General, Multi-National Corps – Iraq (III Corps) as the operational commander of the surge of forces. Later, I served as the Commanding General, Multi- National Force - Iraq and subsequently United States Forces - Iraq, from September 2008 until September 2010. Most recently I commanded United States Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM) and head the Engineering Dept at the Camp Leatherneck, Afghanistan and due to be back home on the 7th of June, 2012. I am a man who is to give all his love and to be loved in return. My Mom is Mixed German/Italian while my Dad is a American and a native of fremont, Ca. precisely. My parents are late, my dad went first and ever since I loose my dad, I have always done everything within my capability to make my mom happy and in good health and not until she had to go join my dad within a very short time, I guess they were deeply in love and Mom could not cope without dad by her side. I have two wonderful daughters who are grown and just left the nest.

I am presently on official assignment to Camp Leatherneck, Afghanistan. I'm presently writing you from my base office as I was introduced to the dating site when my daughter came to visit me in Dover earlier in the year but didn't on the site until yesterday because I never believed in online dating until now that I decided to try it out since some people are having success story with it especially on the dating site we meet (Singlesnet). I am presently rounding up my work on the camp and that's why I decided to take my time to meet a woman we can start as friends on the dating site and see where things go from there. I will be done with my service soon and return home on or before the 13th of June as my deadline to hand over the project is stated for the 7th June. I'm 6"2 feet tall Black hair, Brown eyes, and a gentleman who is Passionate, Single and seriously searching for a woman that can make me happy again, My ex/late wife (Julian) was involved in an auto crash 5 years ago in Philly after a 2 years divorce that as made me lived a lonely life for the past 7 years. I am Open Minded, Friendly, Caring, Lovely, Honest, Considerate, Faithful Brought out from a Good Christian Home and have real good sense of humor. My favorite colors are Blue, Forest Green, Yellow and White. I am looking for a reliable, honest and trust worthy partner as who I can give my Attention, Security, Support, Respect and a lot of Love because love is to have someone so special of whom you trust and depend and one who would decide to spend and share the rest of her Life with me to Explore the hidden treasures of Love and all that it brings and a woman whose passionate and got a great sense of humor, one with a good heart and above all one who respects her husband which I will always reciprocate.

I think our destiny is something we discover everyday, every hour, minutes and seconds, reflecting to and depending on how we face it, what we do and what we don't. I do not believe in second chance, first good impression says it all. my best qualities are loyalty, passion and creativity. I am a man of great integrity; my quiet serene demeanor accords me an air of mystery and diffidence as I go my way as a serene, wise observer of human society. I have a penchant for remaining above the fray and for maintaining my individuality. I can be best described as optimistic and high spirited gentleman. I love romance, freedom and I am very much future oriented. I am a physical person. I respond to the world through action, rather than practicality, intellect, or emotion. While I am about action and getting things started, I am not in a hurry. I want to experience life, rather than read about it. I am an eager explorer and interested in mental outreach. I enjoy travel and spiritual study, and have a daring and adventurous spirit. Am enthusiastic, often flirtatious, and enjoy social life immensely.

In my leisure time, Volleyball, Basket ball, athleticism and basking comes to the forefront, The Outdoors, Hiking, Day trips, Movies, Cooking, Lawn tennis and Most anything that makes both partners happy but for now this hobby is already slipping away from my hands. Personal challenge is always appreciated, and I prefer solitary or one-on-one sports that stretch me to the limit. My philosophical side makes me enjoy drama and debate, as well as most other mentally challenging pursuits. In love relationships, I am sincere, straight forward, flirtatious and playful. I can also one cool customer. Although few would describe me as being warm, cuddly, or sentimental, those close to me see me as an important source of support in their lives. That's because when things are chaotic or falling apart, I'm the type of person who can be virtually unflappable. I am also known for being a talented problem solver. When it comes to my relationships, I usually know how to speak up for myself so that others know what I want. But that doesn't mean I'm rigid or inflexible. In fact, I'm quite willing to meet the right woman. You just need to make your case honestly. I have said much, And i like the fact that you said some little things about yourself but i will still like you to let me know more about you and i would want you to start by telling me your Likes, Dislikes, What you really seek from a man? Your Favorite Food, Music, Background, Interest and Hobbies..

I hope to read from you soon, you have been in my thoughts since I met you on Singlesnet and I've been praying you're the answers to my 7 years long awaited prayers. I wish I could write more but I will key in there until I hear back from you. Wishing you all the best and may our life long dream come to reality this year. I'm sending my angels to watch over you and keep you until we can communicate soon.

Your Admirer,
Clement.
#103538 by Spook Mon May 21, 2012 10:30 am
jenjen1972 wrote:Can someone look into this? I'm pretty sure he is a scammer because his description of his military "accomplishments" is almost verbatum of another bio I found of General Raymond Orietz

You are right jenjen.....SCAMMER! This is typical of scammer tactics!

jenjen1972 wrote:I have commanded units at every echelon, from platoon to theater, with duty in Germany, Albania, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan and the United States. After my first assignment with U.S. Army Europe, I was assigned to the XVIII Airborne Corps Artillery at Fort Bragg, N.C., where I commanded two batteries and served as a battalion operations officer. I returned to U.S. Army Europe serving as a battalion executive officer and division artillery executive officer including deployment for Operations DESERT SHIELD and DESERT STORM.

From December 2006 to February 2008, I served as the Commanding General, Multi-National Corps – Iraq (III Corps) as the operational commander of the surge of forces. Later, I served as the Commanding General, Multi- National Force - Iraq and subsequently United States Forces - Iraq, from September 2008 until September 2010. Most recently I commanded United States Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM)

Lifted and amended from the life history of General Raymond T. Odinero
http://usarmy.vo.llnwd.net/e2/rv5_downl ... no_bio.pdf
#103758 by crispus Tue May 22, 2012 11:14 am
Travis Mullis, [email protected]

ConnectingSingles
lookingforyounw
Lets Chat and see what happens
I am a: 46 yr-old man seeking women, 35-45
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian/Other
Marital Status: Never Married
Has Kids: I have no kids
Wants Kids: Not Sure
In my own words
About me: Am Travis from Lake City, Michigan, USA but now based in Kabul, Afghanistan. I do serve for the USA Military (Army). I'm a guy, who's work and travel schedule has kept me from meeting the girl of my dreams - I am seeing if I can find someone who wants to get to know me a bit more and understands the importance of keeping open lines for communication. Here i am for a chat .
I’m looking for: I want a woman that is caring, kind, humble, brave, bold, intelligent, honest, loving, affection and friendly. A woman that would love me for who I am. a woman who values the pride in herself and in Her Husband a woman that keep is home front first in everything.
More about me
Education: High School
I am in the US Army
Income: $50,000 to $75,000
Looking for: Long-term

his message:
Hello Pretty , I am Travis by name and someone that's here to find his partner,someone that I can call my own,this may sound strange to you but I would like you to know that I really meant this from the bottom of my heart. So not minding how this sounds to you,I would like you to know I want to know more about you,get to know you better,we both can get to know each other better on here and see what mother nature has for us. Presently i am in Afghanistan and i have limited time to spend online . If your interested , send an email to me at [email protected] for us to share more pictures and get to know alot more about each other .

his email:
Hello XXX,
I was so happy to see your mail and i hope that this meeting will be of our best interest, I hope we'll be able to start getting to know each other now.I should tell you that I am very open-minded, Sincere and Trustworthy man .You'll need to know that I'm serving the US Army and currently on deployment here in Afghanistan.. I am also a former US Marine infantryman,I have served good 13 active years with different infantry units,Before been deployed here . (1st battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp Lejeune, NC(3rd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment) I have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army..I'm fortunate to command a small, very specialized unit and get to interact with many guys on the tip of the spear: US service members of all branches and ranks, coalition forces, contractors and locals. I will like to stop here right now and i will also like to know more about you.... Tell me about your marital life. your profession what do you like doing for fun? what are you looking for on here?cant wait to read from you .
Your soldier man
Travis.

Received: from [23.19.33.235]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012

IP: 23.19.33.235
ISP: Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Washington
City: Seattle

#103803 by jenjen1972 Tue May 22, 2012 3:10 pm
Today I confronted "Clem" on his military history. He said that General is a mentor & he took the same career path as him. He still swears he is not lying and is not a scammer. (I told him what I thought he was and added how I am broke, financially bankrupt, etc. which is my own BS to see what he'd do) He said he doesn't need my money as he is "secured" - which right there says something because who says secured instead of secure?

I kind of enjoy this cat and mouse but my life is too hectic to play games. I blocked his email and Yahoo IM as well. Too bad...those fake pics he sent were cute...wish I knew who they really belonged to!!

Thanks for this site. It has been a blessing!!

jenjen1972 :bowdown:
#103804 by Grunt Tue May 22, 2012 4:15 pm
facebook.com
uid 100003733231600
David Capizzi
Worked at military
Studied at The University of Alabama

#103892 by Spook Wed May 23, 2012 3:16 am
ratt84 wrote:[email protected]

viewtopic.php?f=13&p=87549
Page 13 of this topic!

badoo.com/01214696954/
Hector, 41
Missouri City, MO, United States
someone nice, caring, good looking, fear God :bowdown: , who really want a relationship because i don't have time t waste, no games please, someone who knows what she wants, knows how to treat a man, a good mother, friend and companion.

hey baby. are you there? why are you not talking...... do you use yahoo messenger? maybe we should talk from there, send me yours so i can add you or add me as [email protected].. i hope to chat with you later since you are busy..
#104235 by Grunt Thu May 24, 2012 5:00 pm
facebook.com
david.rafeal :o
Jose Vega
Basic Information
About jose i am simple man.....looking for a great love and care.....with right woman making an happiness for the rest of my life......

...hello is a great day to have you here ..you are looking so great ...

pic stolen from
http://wallpapers.pixxp.com/24__Military_Police.htm

pic stolen from
http://www.kittyhell.com/2008/12/10/hel ... ary-patch/

#104444 by Spook Fri May 25, 2012 11:43 am
http://www.4ppl.com/carlossmithsvc
life without a right companion is worthless
Birthday:19.09.1965
Looking for:Woman Hobbies:football, swimming and travelling

Miller photoshopped with his "son"...what a shame he couldnt match the jacket!!! :mrgreen:

hi, how are you doing? you have a good looking pics, would like to meet and know more about you. but there is one problem with me, i may not be able to come on this site again for long. i dont always think meeting a woman in the internet is possible, but i would want us to see if it would work out for us. lets give it a trial and see where it leads us to. your can just send me a mail and say hi, then we can start from there by knowing more about each other.

good to hear from you so soon, i dont always come on 4ppl, if you wish that we chat soon you can add me on yahoo. [email protected] or add me on skype carlossmithsvc hope to hear from you again
Last edited by Spook on Mon May 28, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#104501 by PotteryGirl Fri May 25, 2012 4:45 pm
Barbie1953 wrote:The one that goes under Jack Rapp also goes under Derrick Wilson using the stolen Military photo he has several email addresses under derrick wilson and great to say that he is listed on romance scams dot com

And he's still at it, using Derick Willson, Harry Willson [email protected], and now he has a 13-year old child, named Darren. This guy is slick, and was also using Michael Pratt, Michael Clinton as well. He was using Match.com.

Now under Facebook using: John Rapp Castal, Rapp John Castal, Barry Rapp, Paul Rapp, Frank Rapp, Arnold Rapp, and Wilson Rapp, Derrick Rapp. I have reported all to Facebook as fake ids and scammers. Beware that these pages have "friends" who are also scammers. This scammer has a lot of stolen pics from the real person.

Last edited by PotteryGirl on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
#104512 by PotteryGirl Fri May 25, 2012 5:01 pm
Ben Hull is now on Match.com
http://www.match.com/profile/showprofil ... NCfh1fsQ==

My name is Ben Hull,. I'm serving with the US Marine, I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for a woman that will never cheat on me , someone that will always be there for me.
I'm serving with the US marine, with The 4th Brigade Combat Team,10th Mountain Division. I have also been to different countries in the world many of them are war zones and hot spots.

I've reported him to Match.com but he's still there, now he's saying he's in Canada.
#104516 by Grunt Fri May 25, 2012 5:09 pm
email address leads to
plus.google.com/photos/117388092589502900852
Picasa harrywillson46

singletreffen.de/community/show_profil_full/383645/browse
loveoffers
male, 51 yrs from 71xxx Remseck

Well I wrote something bit about myself to share with you.Life is good at this point.I was very blessed with loving parents.and i lost them long time ago when i was young. I hope some day I' will be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures.
I am a humorous,fun,honesty,truthful,God fearing,humble,understanding devoted,caring, loving and family oriented man .I am a widower.I am the sincere optimistic man with strong personality but a little bit shy. But I consider myself as a good adviser.The only thing I want from life is happy, quiet family with my beloved woman.I am the one who can be a good friend and supporter.I am very communicative and cheerful.I am very romantic and feel so nice looking at the starry sky, dreaming. I dream about my only woman who is somewhere far now, and who is looking for me…
I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious. I have spent a lot of time alone for begin widowed for years because I took a good look and did not like who I always saw so I took the time out to get to know myself and change those values and attitudes I did not like and made sure the change was me. I have lived a very full life,visited some country in the world, had more adventures than I sometimes can remember, but they have all been educational and I am glad they happened and I experienced them.

also documented here
http://militarygear.com/asp/2010/07/28/ ... -of-shame/

2nd pic of harrywillson46

http://www.livedatesearch.com/
rappy2011
Full Name Rapp Hart
Birth Date/Age 26 December 1964, 47 y.o.
Current Location Netherlands, Noord-holland
Gender Man
About myself
Am a down to heart, honest, caring, loving, humble and understanding type of man who really believes in meeting people and knowing them really for who they are and can really get closer to them to see what life has in store for all of us, i don't smoke but drink a little type of guy,i don't go out too much because i have a very busy job. i am fun to be with,love going for a walk,hunting,camping,fishing and i love to clean the house and listen to music and love kids