Information on romance scams and scammers.
#104699 by Grunt Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 pm
metrodate.com
SingleGuyInUSA7098
Last Online Today!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'10"
Children: I have children
Relationship Status: Never Married

Hello,i read your profile and i think you are very nice and beautiful and i want to pass on this to you.
I am an easy going, fun loving person,I am very honest and loyal and say things as I see them.
I am looking for someone who is honest, down to earth with a good sense of humor. Someone who enjoys going out and having a good time but can enjoy a night at home as well. Someone who is focused on what they want and has the passion to pursue it.I will be glad to know more about you and share more about me with you..here's my email address([email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected],kindly write and tell me more about you ...

I hope to hear from you soon..

smile,
micheal
Advertisement

#104700 by Grunt Sat May 26, 2012 7:42 pm
migente.com
daniellarry
Sex: Male
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, White, Other

#104701 by Grunt Sat May 26, 2012 7:46 pm
myyearbook.com
uid 43830003
sgtmichael larrydonovan
41, Male
Last Login 7 hours ago
Dallas, Texas

#104844 by Grunt Sun May 27, 2012 4:31 pm
well, Here is a little about me......
I was born in Cole ville, California, to a German-American mother and an American father but now i live in New York Mill (NY). My mother was from Berlin,Germany. I loved her so much but you know destiny... My parents now are late and i am the only born. After my parents died, i have met any of my relatives but i don't worry because i have my son with me, i have a good job too and i am financially sound and i don't need any other thing but happy life.
I am U.S Army Sergeant...." Maj. Gen. Michael Larry.
My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (Class of 1976); Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University.

My wife died some years back, that was then in 2001, she died in the world trade center destruction, .... I have only one son, who is only 13 years old and will turn 14 very soon and his name is Bright larry....
As at now i am on a National Assignment to Afghanistan and things here are a bit calm now.... I have been here for one and a half years now but i do go home on occasions to visits my family ... I use my leisure time to search for the love of my life, because i figured out lately that i need to love again... i want to love and be loved. I want to settle down again , i have been a lone for years now...
and i will also be expecting some of you pics my dear...
tell me more about your marriage life? what work do you do ? how do you live? for how long have you been searching for a partner?

Hope to hear from you real soon ... and I am serious about you, i really will love to get to know you more... My heart tells me there are a lot ahead of us both.... take care.

Michael...

X-Originating-IP: [196.201.51.20]
Subject: hello my angle :laugh-s:
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012

Accra, Ghana

#104845 by Grunt Sun May 27, 2012 4:35 pm
yes my dear you had it very right and i have replied you with my live account and am very happy you wrote me and am expecting some pics too my angle... 360 degrees ???
have a good day sorry dear and can i know your full name pls????

Received: from [196.201.51.20]
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012
#105462 by Grunt Wed May 30, 2012 6:58 am
hello my angle how are you doing an it been long since i heard from you and am sending this message to check on how my love is doing and i miss you soo much my dear please try all your best to reply this message ok ...... love you and take care.. hope to hear from you soon my love....michael..

X-Originating-IP: [196.201.51.18]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012
#117861 by ratt84 Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:34 am
badoo.com
Larry, 43
Was online 3 hours ago
Wants to meet with a girl, 33-50
Sanford, AL, United States

Larry — Friday, 03 August 2012 10:58 PM
Hey xxx! I added you to my Friends.