Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#105325 by Bryon Williams Tue May 29, 2012 8:50 pm
Property manager/Personal assistant

Kenneth LIVINGSTONE
[email protected]

This is another job and/or mule scam.

2012/5/22 Kenneth LIVINGSTONE <[email protected]>
Hello,

Thank you for your signified interest in this position , Right now I would like to tell you that the position I have available is a Personal Assistant position . I will explain the logistics of the job as detailed as possible, I am sorry if you find it somewhat lengthy but I feel I should let you have an idea of what you will be doing for me.I have very tight-fitted schedules, which I must admit I find difficult to keep up with, and for this reason, I need an assistant who will help me with some of the little details of my schedules; I used to have someone in this position but she returned to her home country to assume control over a family business that was left for her to handle after her father’s demise. As much as I do not want to use her as a yardstick to measure who fills in her position, I would reiterate, however, that she was very excellent, prompt,smart,and courteous in her discharge of duties – I am extremely proud of her work ethics.

All I need is someone who is efficient, timely, and most importantly,someone who carries out instructions as outlined amongother things. I am Kenneth Livingstone 52 years old, originally from United Kingdom, I moved to the United States about eight years ago, and no doubt, I have been lovingly enjoying it here all the way. I am an international businessman who deals in oil and gas ventures, and so far, I have been involved in a lot of other ventures and businesses which I have been very well successful at, all over the world from Australia, to Europe,to The Middle East, and many other continents.As I said earlier

I have a lot to handle and I need the service of a personal assistant to handle some of the small tasks that I cannot have time to oversee or monitor. As my personal assistant, here are most of the works you will be doing:

• Running personal errands,like mailing off packages (contents of which you will be aware of) and making calls from a phone I will provide for you – you will also receive phone calls on the
number.Mainly business calls that you will be privy to.

• Scheduling programs, flights, meetings, and keeping me updated about them. These activities’ details will be available to you the assignments are ready for you to undertake.

• Handling some of my financial activities – paying some clients,receiving payments from clients, making donations, depositing cash –on my behalf. Nonetheless, I am in Abu Dhabi, UAE, for an oil
seminar and will be heading off to Kuwait for another workshop based on energy and gas;both these trips will take three weeks altogether, and after then I will return State side. While I am away, I have a number of tasks I want you to handle for me this week and next, if you will be available.

This will as well serve as a stable foundation to predicate our working relations and ethics. Also, I will have you know that this position is not office-based at the moment because of my incessant trips but as soon as I settle in the next four weeks or there about, I will have an office for you – I am also working on extending my offices to various parts of the States soon as I finish perfecting my merge with some other firms from London.But, for now, the tasks I will have for you should not normally take you more than one or two hours to completion depending on your time management skills. You may also have something else doing on the side as you await my provision for a permanent office for you.

As I was saying earlier, I would want us to start things as soon as possible so I can test your diligence, efficiency, and promptness towards all these. I would want to believe that you will be up for the challenge, eventually, we should have a smooth working relationship between us. The first assignment I have for you is to run a donation to a cause: an orphanage home that I am very familiar with had told me about a child that needs a brain surgery, and I have pledged to have a donation sent to them in form of the payment method which they have informed me about.Therefore, upon your confirmation of acceptance of this job, I will instruct a client that owes me to write and send you a cashier check,details of which I will furnish you with if and when you have agreed to start this job. If you are willing to take up this position, I will need you to send me the following information accurately (this must also be the information where the Cashier check will be sent):

Name –
Address –
City –
State –
Zip code –
Cell phone number –
E-mail address –
Age (Sorry to ask)-
How often do you check your email in a day?----------

As soon as I receive these information, I will contact you immediately with details of the task for the week. You should also know that you will be paid weekly. Your basic weekly salary is $400.00 and there will also be bonuses as from the second week, provided you have handled the first assignment flawlessly.Godbless you tremendously

Thanks

Kenneth Livingstone

Date: 2012/5/29
Subject: Re: Property manager/Personal assistant (Your first assignment payment update)
To:

Dear ,

I'm so sorry for my late respond. I just received a message that a
payment has been mail to you and it will deliver to you any moment
from now. The money is for the donation to the foster home
representative for a surgery that I am donating to, and this surgery
as I have been told, should be paid for urgently. However, I should
let you know that I have been able to find out more about this
surgery, the foster home in charge of it, and the general information
as regards the surgery and every other phases involved hence, there is
no need to worry about the genuineness of surgery as that has been
taken care of.

The funds for this wire transfer will be made available to you by a
check from one of my clients in the United States—a client I
have worked for and owes me—and following my instruction and of
course, after I have properly verified that the account upon which the
check is drawn is adequately funded to cover the
check amount, the check is being sent to you by USPS (tracking
number 9405903699300065341565 and can be checked on http://www.usps.com) and should be
delivered to you today.

The amount is for $1560.00

When you receive the payment, proceed to your bank and get it deposit
in to your account via ATM or Through Teller and make the withdrawal
and complete the assignment. Out of the $1560.00, deduct your weekly
salary of $400.00 and send the rest $1160.00 by moneygram (from a
location in your area by using money in minute service) to the foster
home representative using the following information:

Name: PATRICIA BEAVERS
City: PRINCETON
State: KY
Zip code: 42445

After you have sent the money, immediately send me the following
information as they appear on the moneygram invoice:

Sender’s name –
Address –
City –
State –
Zip code –
Amount sent –
8 digit moneygram ref # –

Also note that western union will charge for wiring the funds and that
should be deducted from the money you are sending to PATRICIA BEAVERS
not from your weekly salary. I shall be waiting to hearing from you
after you have completed the assignment.

I do have some other assignments for you after your first assignment
has been completely finished and I also promise that your weekly
salary will be paid timely as we both have agreed. If you have
received this message, please acknowledge.

I will be looking forward to read from you soon.

Thanks

Kenneth Livingstone

Please do NOT cash or deposit any checks or money orders you have received or may receive from anyone who is contacting you through email. The checks or money orders that the scammer are sending to you are fakes, forgeries, and/or stolen.

Understand that even if your bank tells you that the check has cleared, it does not mean they will take responsibility for it when it is returned. They are required by law to give you access to money within a few days. Later when the check goes to a clearance house or the original bank, the check will be returned and you will be held responsible. It can take days, weeks, or even months for the fraud to be discovered and you will be required to pay all of the money back, regardless of who sent the check to you.

Note: I am working on getting headers. BW

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement