Information on romance scams and scammers.
#105552 by befree22 Wed May 30, 2012 5:04 pm
[email protected]
twany815445
http://www.flirt.com/twany815445
messenger he sent
Im chris robert, USA (i'm born in march 10, 1971) I joined the Army in 1999 and had been stationed at Schofield Barracks in Hawaii since January 2000. I was assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 27th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division..........I was born and raised in tyler,texas... I was a graduate of Boston College High School in Dorchester. After high school.........I earned my Bachelor of Science in International Relations from Georgetown University's Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service and received a Master of Arts from the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver........i had my last education in London College of crime and justice (LCCJ) university 18-36 Wellington St.London SE18 6PF, United Kingdom...........I was ranked E-2 pfc, when i was deployed twice to Iraq: first from March 2002 to September of that year and then from July 2004 to January 2007.my grandma was very glad about my mission she used to tell me that i`m a great man to be,she also said for a man to complete his journey in life there should be a woman to his success! and she was also passed away,..... when my parents was still alife they are very unfaithful to me cuz they said i would die young just bcuz i join the force only my grandma encouraged me to be focus!.and i thank god for his protection over me,..my present
Rank is E-6 a staff sgt....Awards Defense Distinguished Service Medal (3)

IP 131.228.18.32
Organization NOKIA DC
County UK
State/Region London, City of
netlog
chrisrobert202
male - 41 years, Satellite Provider = SCAMMER

:laugh-s: :=)
Last edited by befree22 on Wed May 30, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#105574 by befree22 Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm
Email From him

Im chris robert, USA (i'm born in march 10, 1971) I joined the Army in 1999 and had been stationed at Schofield Barracks in Hawaii since January 2000. I was assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 27th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division..........I was born and raised in tyler,texas... I was a graduate of Boston College High School in Dorchester. After high school.........I earned my Bachelor of Science in International Relations from Georgetown University's Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service and received a Master of Arts from the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver........i had my last education in London College of crime and justice (LCCJ) university 18-36 Wellington St.London SE18 6PF, United Kingdom...........I was ranked E-2 pfc, when i was deployed twice to Iraq: first from March 2002 to September of that year and then from July 2004 to January 2007.my grandma was very glad about my mission she used to tell me that i`m a great man to be,she also said for a man to complete his journey in life there should be a woman to his success! and she was also passed away,..... when my parents was still alife they are very unfaithful to me cuz they said i would die young just bcuz i join the force only my grandma encouraged me to be focus!.and i thank god for his protection over me,..my present
Rank is E-6 a staff sgt....Awards Defense Distinguished Service Medal (3)

:=)
#105657 by Grunt Thu May 31, 2012 4:18 am
datecover.com
ric505
am new here looking for seroius relationship add me johnnyrichard79
"serious relationship"
42 year old male
Seeking a female for email/chat, long-term relationship
Dallas, TX United States
About Me
Am johnny by name from dallas texas am a good caring loving man that really like kids and love playingfootball
What I'm looking for
am looking for seroius relationship ..a good looking woman caring loving honest truthfull woman
#105908 by Spook Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:36 am
Soulmates! :beer:

http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_rich505.html
rich505
42-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 30 - 70
Dallas, Texas, United States
Last Activity: Today
Am johnny by name from dallas texas...am just new here looking for a good relationship not here to play game ok

hello how you doing...am johnny by name just new here looking for a good relationship not here to play game...for fast and better conversation add me to my email to talk better johnnyrichard79 at yahoo dot com...hope to hear soon
#120553 by xyzfemale Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:07 pm
I was about to fall victim to this scam, I was lucky, I was asked to do a document requesting permission for marriage and the deposit amount. i don`t know how much Because not reach that point, I put the photos on this blog with the desire to prevent and avoid using again.

thanks

[email protected] wrote:

Good morning my love, how was your night, I am very happy to read you and me believe stronger in you, I want you to be happy and not worry your self to much of me, I wanna be your happniness and a Huband good to you, this is an obstacle to our meeting, but want you to have strong believe in its order that the two can cross if there is trust in each other and also have strong believe in what we are doing, you are my dream woman I mean that I have not stopped thinking about you, always look at the photos and falling tears roll down my face. I love you from the bottom of my heart, and I trust you very much, I do not know what to do with this now, how I wish I could help in this matter, but no way I can. xyzfemale want you to know that the Army is a instuition following due process, because there are laws requiring all present. I want you to think that whatever step you take, is for our future together. Know that you do not mind spending in this process is to be returned back to you, because what the Army wants to confirm it is our serious and do not want to waste time. they want everything to be perfect and I have nothing negative that affects the two. My love I want you to please trust me and we will make our dream come true.

I Care,
Captain Robert.
[email protected]