Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
Advertisement

#89151 by Bonnie Hsu Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 pm
Hello,everyone,

I am a new man here,from China. recently I received an e-mail,just like above said.But this is new .Let me show you in case of the scamers.

AGENT024.......ATTACHED SPECIFICATIONS AND SAMPLE OF THE CAP
?Williams Stone<[email protected]>;
????2012?02?20? 22:32 (???)
????xxx;

????1 ? (Wolves_FC_hat_(white_outline).jpg ) ????
Dear xxx,

This is additional information regarding the project i discussed with you in the trading site

This project belongs to the Management of a Football Club here in England, because of the increase in the rate of the Football Fans, the management decided to embark on this project for the upcoming Pepsi League 2nd Division that will start by April 2012.

CHECK THE ATTACHED SAMPLE.

BLACK CAP WITH THE LOGO OF THE FOOTBALL CLUB

Measurement Carton: 57 x 40 x 57cm
Logo: Embroidery logo
Packaging: 24 pcs inner (all packed in 1 polybag) / 144 pcs/ctn
Label or hang tag
Brass Buckles
100% Brushed Heavy Cotton twill material(7x7)
Target Price:USD 5.00/pc
Product Quantity: 250,000pcs order
Shipping Terms: C&F
Delivery Port : CIF LIVERPOOL SEA Port
Delivery : Partial shipment is allowed
Payment : 85% of total amount as deposit within 4days after order confirmation by T/T.
Balance 15% 7days before shipment by T/T to your bank account.
Quality : We will arrange our colleague to take inspection at your factory, before your firm arrange shipment once is approved by our inspector.

Kindly let me know the price you charge if it is FOB or C&F.

Waiting for your response, after wish i get back to you on how to proceed to secure this project.

Best regards
Stone Williams 024

+447024075034

And then:
Re: AGENT024.......ATTACHED SPECIFICATIONS AND SAMPLE OF THE CAP
Stone<[email protected]>;
????2012?03?07? 00:56 (???)
????xxx

Your price is too low, I am not looking low quality products.

I have given you my CIF target price am entitle to commission as well, but am surprised at your price.

Best regards
Stone Williams
+447024075034

And the similar mail as you received:
Dear xxx

Thanks, make sure that your firm meet all the conditions listed here, so comments on all the points listed from (i-v), because this are the terms and conditions attached to the project, you can find attached the copy of the terms and conditions regarding the project.

(i) Please before we proceed on this business I want you to understand that I like doing business with honest people, I have reason for saying this last year I experience a disappointment from a firm in Malaysia after linking them to a football club for a contract work and also running around to make sure I arrange a lawyer for them that will stand on their company's behalf here in England on an agreement of my commission, they disappointed me by given me far less than the percentage we agreed.

(ii) Note: that you have to add 5% per cap which will be my commission an it will be transfer to my account as soon as the fund for the manufacturing of the cap is transferred to your companies account by the wolves united football club, and should be a secret between me and you, and should be out of sight in the invoice.

(iii) if you make your target price $5usd per cap I think the management of wolves united football club will consider it because other firms has been coming with $6.50usd some $7.50usd and they football club has been rejecting their pi, the delivery date should be by 4th week of May 2012 because the cap is for their football fans for this second division Pepsi league that is starting on 1st week of April 2012

(iv)Based on my previous experience if your are lucky enough and the award the contract to your firm the contract documents will sent to you to sign and return to their office the will immediately instruct there bank to transfer 85% of the total production money into your company's account for the production to start up then 15% balance will also be wired before shipment, Within 3 to 4 days the first 85% of the production is transferred to your account i will fly down to your country with the empirical samples to monitor the production for few days, so we have to be a little bit fast because time is very short and the management of wolves united football club wants to issue out this contract soonest so we need to make sure your proforma invoice gets to the desk of their general manager soon.

(v)Finally and very important , I want to clarify you on one thing, based on my previous experience before the management of Wolves United Football Club will award you a contract you must have a recognized lawyer in England that will stand on your company’s behalf and surety you on the contract for security of their fund since there mode of payment is T/T and only your bank confirmation is not 100% guaranty for safety of their fund. So please while we are struggling on getting the contract you should also find a recognized British lawyer in England Wolverhampton City. Provide me with your direct mobile number and also give me a call.

Your early response will be appreciated.

Best regards

Stone Williams
+447024075034
#89152 by lemon520 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:58 pm
I am so lucky to read these information. I also receive stone williams email about 100,000pcs handbag. When i got his email , just doubt it. As his target price on handbag is $25.8(acturally $7 can do it). After i read information from scamwarners, i am sure he is swindler.(his email is same as the above information.) :bondage: stone williams
#94826 by John DeLaney Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 am
They are still at it. This is from George Brown, again supposedly representing a fictitious football club.

To repeat, there is not and never has been a Seattle Wolves Football Club based in England, and there has never been a Pepsi 2nd Division league in English Football.

This is a scam

CC: XXX
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:17:15 +0200
Subject: Attached Specification and Sample Cooler Bag
To: XXX

Dear Sir,

This is additional information about the Wolves United FC of England Cooler Bag Program. Please before I proceed on this business, let me use this opportunity to inform you that I am just an agent here in UK. The management of Wolves FC of England needs the Cooler Bag for the Pepsi League 2nd Division program for their football fans, I am not the buyer, my job is to link you to the department in charge of this project. I want you to understand that, also I like doing business with honest people, I have reason for saying this last year I experience a very big disappointment from a firm in Malaysia after linking them to a football club for a contract work and also run around to make sure I arrange a solicitor that will stand on their company's behalf here in England on an agreement of my commission they disappointed me by given me far less than the percentage we agreed, and I was even told to settle the lawyer from the little commission that was given to me.

The following are the specification details of the project:-

(a) COOLER BAG SPECIFICATION

Cooler Bag/Ice Bag with customize printing,

Non poisonous

Water resistant

Holds Six Cans

Cooler Bag Measures 21 x 14 x 13cm

Logo Size: 2.96INCH BY 3.17INCH

Text size: 0.50

Text color: Blue

Text Font Impact

Target Price: $3.00

Commission inclusive

Target price is CIF Southampton Port

Cooler Bag Colour needed: White and Pink

Qty: White: 500,000

Pink: 500,000

Total Qty: 1,000,000pieces

The target price quoted above is CIF Southampton Sea Port England. Firms with FOB price are also encouraged to apply for this program. The Contract Award Committee of the Wolves United FC of England makes provision for partial shipments, if your firm doesn’t have a large warehouse to accommodate the order.

(b) Based on what the Contract Award Committee of the Wolves United FC of England discussed with our firm, if you are lucky enough and they award the contract to your firm the contract documents will be sent to you to sign and return to their office this process will take 2-3days. After they will instruct there bank to transfer 85% of the total production money into your company's account for the production to start up, later 15% balance will also be wired before shipment after the completion of the production. After the contract has been approved to you, the contract award committee will forward the samples to you via DHL to your factory for study. After the production has commence fully I will fly down to your country to monitor the production for few days, so we have to be a little bit fast because time is very short and the contract award committee of the football club wants to issue out this contract soonest so we need to make sure your proforma invoice gets to the desk of their contract award committee desk.

(c) Finally and very important condition to the contract award committee department of Wolves United FC of England, before they will award your company this project, you must have a resident Solicitor/Attorney in London that will stand on your company’s behalf and surety you on the contract for security of their fund. Since their mode of payment is T/T and only your bank confirmation is not 100% guaranty for safety of their fund. So please while we are struggling on getting the contract you should also find a resident Solicitor/Attorney in London.

(d) I will be entitle to 3% commission on each cooler bag, this we have to make secret between both of us, the commission should be added back to your price and should be out of sight in your proforma invoice. Another important factor to take note is when you are preparing your proforma invoice it has to come with your company full contact address signed by the director of your firm and should also include the shipping cost this must be stamped with your company seal.

(e) If your firm is 100% okay with requirements set by the contract award committee department of Wolves United FC of England listed from (a) – (e), provide me with your quotation for review. Provide me with your Phone number and try as much as possible to call me for further explanations.

Best regards

George Brown

+447024061843

John DeLaney
#95664 by ekremers Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:42 am
I've also received an email from these guys. After I googled the football stadium one of the first results was this topic. Thanks for running this website, it has saved me a lot of wasted time and money....

See scam email below:

Subject:

AGENT JAMES HERNANDEZ.....024

Sender:

James Hernandez

Recipient:

Date:

Today 12:05

Dear ,

Thanks for your response,

We have the contract project to source for a reliable company that can handle a large order supply of Led Flood Light Projects on contract basis to the Seattle Wolves Football Club of England for new reconstruction of their new stadium for their forth coming 2nd division Pepsi league in England Wolverhampton City, so the ability of your firm to get it right will determine future Order to be produced.

(i) Please before we proceed on this business I want you to understand that I like doing business with honest people, I have reason for saying this, last year I experience a disappointment from a firm in Malaysia after linking them to a football club for a contract work and also running around to make sure I arrange a lawyer for them that will stand on their company's behalf here in England on an agreement of my commission, they disappointed me by given me less than the percentage we agreed, secondly I want you to understand that am just an agent am not the one issuing out the contract, what the management wants is Led Flood Light, so if u are to prepare your proforma invoice it has to come with your company full contact address signed by the director of your firm and should also include the shipping cost, make sure you address the invoice to the Management of Wolves United Football Club and send it to my email for me to go through it and correct some things to avoid rejection ,before I can give you the Wolves Football Club Management contact for you to forward your invoice, all this should be done to avoid rejection from the management, like I told you we have many competitors, other firms with different agents are also struggling for the same contract, so I will like us to put hands together and work hard and see if the contract will be awarded to your company.

SPECIFICATIONS

Power : 200W

Voltage: 240V AC

Current: 1.045 A

View angle: 160°

Lumens: 12000

Lifetime: up to 50,000 hrs

Tolerance: ±0.05cm

Face: 53.5 X 53.5cm

Overall dimensions: 22cm H
Total Quantity: Ten Thousand (10,000) Units

The Seattle Wolves United Football Club is also willing to consider your own type of Led Floodlight if you cannot produce exactly as Specified.

(ii) Note that you have to add 2% per Led Flood Light which will be my commission and it will be transferred to my account as soon as the fund for the manufacturing of the Wooden Door is transferred to your companies account by the Seattle Wolves United Football Club, and should be a secret between me and you, and should be out of sight in the invoice.

(iii) The Football Club has been rejecting a lot of Proforma Invoice due to the high prize, so you are advised to provide a fair prize; the delivery date should be in Six months time.

(iv) Based on my previous experience if your firm are lucky enough and the contract is awarded to your firm the contract documents will be sent to you to sign and return to their office. They will immediately instruct there bank to transfer 85% of the total production money into your company's account for the production to start up then 15% balance will also be wired before shipment, Within 3 to 4 days the first 85% of the production money is transferred to your account, I will fly down to your country with the empirical samples to monitor the production for few days, so we have to be a little bit fast because time is very short and the management of Wolves United Football Club wants to issue out this contract soonest so we need to make sure your proforma invoice gets to the desk of their general manager soon.

(v) Finally and very important, I want to clarify you on one thing, based on my previous experience before the management of Wolves United Football Club will award you a contract is mandatory that you must have a recognized Lawyer in England that will stand on your company’s behalf and surety your firm on the contract for security of their fund since there mode of payment is T/T and only your bank confirmation is not 100% guaranty for safety of their fund. So please while we are struggling on getting the contract you should also find a recognized British lawyer in England Wolverhampton City.

Provide me with your direct mobile number.

Best Regards

Name: James Hernandez 0241
Business Name: G & J and sons Limited UK
Email address: [email protected]
#96932 by linlin Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:05 pm
Dear Miss xx

Kindly find attached documents as it contains the technical specifications and samples for the t-shirt program that i discussed with you on the trading site.

Comments on all points stated.

I await your response before proceeding.

Best regards

George Brown
+447031956505

wm-front.jpg

wm-back.jpg

Buyer T-shirt Program Technical File.doc

Dear Sir,
This is additional information about the 2nd Division Pepsi League t-shirt program for Wolves United Football Club of England. Please before I proceed on this business, let me use this opportunity to inform you that I am just an agent here in UK for the Seattle Wolves United Football Club of England coming up on 4th week of July 2012, I am not the buyer, my job is to link you to the department in charge of this project. I want you to understand that, also I like doing business with honest people, I have reason for saying this last year I experience a very big disappointment from a firm in Malaysia after linking them to a football club for a contract work and also run around to make sure I arrange a solicitor that will stand on their company's behalf here in England on an agreement of my commission they disappointed me by given me far less than the percentage we agreed, and I was even told to settle the lawyer from the little commission that was given to me.
This project was approved by the Contract Award Committee of Wolves United Football Club of England.
The following are the specification details of the project:-
(a) ROUND NECK WHITE T-SHIRT SHORT SLEEVE
1. Style Round Neck T-shirts, Short sleeve
2. Yarn 100% cotton
3. Size Normal European size
4. Color White (With One Blue Color Printing, NO Embroidery)
5. Packing One dozen per one poly bag in carton box
6. GSM 180-220
7. Target Price USD$6.00/piece including my commission

Printing oil blue colour at the left chest (Fan)
FRONT
Font: Impact
Text Size: 1.00 inch
Tex Colour: Navy
Text Shape: Bulge Text

Printing oil blue colour at the back (Wolves FC England)
BACK
FONT: IMPACT
Text Size: 1.00 inch
Tex Colour: Navy
Text Shape: Normal Text
• Total Quantity: 1,500,000pieces
Men's T-shirt
Fabric: 100%cotton carded, single jersey, 180GSM,
Style: round neck, short sleeves, side seams, with 1x1 rib collars
Double needle stitches at bottom and sleeve opening
Printing: normal silk screen printing, Orange Red color in the back as provided in the photos (See attachment) Color of T-shirt: white

Normal European Size: 5 Different sizes - S to XXL (details as below)
SIZE(Inch) S M L XL XXL
Shoulder 18 19 20 21 22
Sleeve length 7.25 8 8.5 9 9.5
Full Chest 42 43.5 44 45 45.5
Neck 15 16 17 18 19
Body Length 27 28 29 30 31

Packing: 12pcs/polybag, then 120pcs in export carton of 58x36x46cm / GW: 22KG
Quantity: S: 300,000pcs / M: 300, 000pcs / L: 300,000pcs / XL: 300,000pcs / XXL: 300,000pcs = TOTAL: 1,500,000pcs/order & shipment
The target price quoted above is CIF Southampton Sea Port England. Firms with FOB price are also encouraged to apply for this program. The Contract Award Committee of the Wolves United Football Club of England makes provision for partial shipments, if your firm doesn’t have a large warehouse to accommodate the order.
(b) Based on what the Contract Award Committee of the Wolves United Football Club of England discussed with our firm, if you are lucky enough and they award the contract to your firm the contract documents will be sent to you to sign and return to their office this process will take 2-3days. After they will instruct there bank to transfer 85% of the total production money into your company's account for the production to start up, later 15% balance will also be wired before shipment after the completion of the production. After the contract has been approved to you, the contract award committee will forward the samples to you via their official courier company for the Pepsi League (DHL). After the production has commence fully I will fly down to your country to monitor the production for few days, so we have to be a little bit fast because time is very short and the contract award committee of the Wolves United Football Club of England wants to issue out this contract soonest so we need to make sure your proforma invoice gets to the desk of their contract award committee desk.
(c) Finally and very important condition to the contract award committee department of Wolves United Football Club of England, before they will award your company this project, you must have a resident Solicitor/Attorney in Wolvehampton City that will stand on your company’s behalf and surety you on the contract for security of their fund. Since their mode of payment is T/T and only your bank confirmation is not 100% guaranty for safety of their fund. So please while we are struggling on getting the contract you should also find a resident Solicitor/Attorney in London.
(d) I will be entitle to 5% commission on each t-shirt, this we have to make secret between both of us, the commission should be added back to your price and should be out of sight in your proforma invoice. Another important factor to take note is when you are preparing your proforma invoice it has to come with your company full contact address signed by the director of your firm and should also include the shipping cost this must be stamped with your company seal
(e) If your firm is 100% okay with requirements set by the Wolves United Football Club of England listed from (a) – (e), provide me with your quotation for review. Provide me with your Phone number and try as much as possible to call me for further explanations.
Best regards
Stone Williams
+447031956505

His email is :
[email protected]

I didn't reply email his email yet ,feel like a big cake. hehe but my friend find this website for me . it's really helpful.
#96933 by Dotti Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:15 pm
Welcome linlin,

I'm glad to hear you avoided being scammed - and now your information may help prevent another person from being scammed too.

Often scammers will target people and businesses from multiple angles, so just stay alert, and if any other attempts are mede, please post them to get the information out to others.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#100541 by Ryanloop Mon May 07, 2012 3:23 pm
There is no such thing as "Seattle Wolves United Football Club England". The Seattle Wolves no longer exist and they did not move to England.

http://www.prostamerika.com/2009/11/30/ ... ves-16221/

Googling will show no evidence of this Football Club.

The Seattle Wolves FC was in Seattle, Washington USA and have nver been located in the UK.

Regards

unauthorized spam link removed by dotti.
#105887 by ATV Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:10 am
Dear All
Our Factory got the same email just like this.The first one,they ask for our catalog then,he said he like us to OEM T-shirt for them:

The first email that we got:

Thanks for your email.
Please before we proceed on this business I want you to understand that I like doing business with honest people, I have reason for saying this last year we experience a disappointment from a firm in Malaysia after linking them to a football club for a contract work and also running around to make sure I arrange a lawyer for them that will stand on their company's behalf here in England on an agreement of my commission and they disappoint me by given me less than the percentage we agreed, secondly I want u to understand that am just an agent am not the one issuing out the contract, what the management wants is a white garment round neck with a (red oil paint) write up (wolves united)at the back of the white garment and (fan)write up at the left chest of the garment, like I describe for you in my previous mail to you in trading site for wolves football club fans, so if u are to prepare your proforma invoice it has to come with your company full contact
address signed by the director of your firm and should also include the shipping cost, make sure u address the invoice to the management of wolves united football club and send it to my email for me to go through it and correct some things to avoid rejection ,before I can give you the wolves football club management contact for you to forward your invoice, all this should be done to avoid rejection from the management, like I told you there are many competitors, other firms with different agents are also struggling for the same contract, so I will like us to put hand together and work hard and see if the contract will be awarded to your company .

SPECIFICATION.
CHECK THE ATTACHED SAMPLE.
ROUND NECK WHITE T-SHIRT SHORT SLEEVE
1. Style Round Neck T-shirts, Short sleeve
2. Yarn 100% cotton
3. Size Normal European size
4. Color White (With One Red Color Printing, NO Embroidery)
5. Packing One dozen per one poly bag in carton box
6 . GSM 180-200
7.Target Price USD6.50 including my commission

Printing oil red colour at the left chest ( Fan )

Printing oil red colour at the back ( Wolves United )

(ii) Note: that you have to add 5% per garment which will be my commission an it will be transfer to my account as soon as the fund for the manufacturing of the garment is transferred to your companies account by the wolves united football club, and should be a secret between me and you, and should be out of sight in the invoice,

(iii) if you make your target prize $6.50 per garment I think the management of wolves united football club will consider it because other firms has been coming with 7 some 9.5 dollar and they have been rejecting their pi, the delivery date should be before 3rd week of JULY because the garment is for their football fans for this second division Pepsi league that is starting on 1st week of SEPTEMBER 2012.

(iv)Based on my previous experience if your are lucky enough and the award the contract to your firm the contract documents will sent to you to sign and return to their office the will immediately instruct there bank to transfer 85% of the total production money into your company's account and within 3 to 4 days I will fly down to your country with the empirical sample to monitor the production for few days.. so we have to be a little bit fast because time is very short and the management of wolves united football club wants to issue out this contract by next week so we need to make sure your invoice gets to the desk of their general manager soonest

(v)Finally, I want to clarify you on one thing, based on my previous experience before the management of wolves united football club will award you a contract you must have a recognized lawyer in England that will stand on your company's behalf and surety you on the contract for security of their fund since there mode of payment is T/T and only your bank confirmation is not 100% guaranty for safety of their fund. So please while we are struggling on getting the contract you should also find a recognized British lawyer in England wolves Hampton City. Provide me with your direct mobile number and also give me a call.
Regards
Mr,Jerry E.jnr
Email: [email protected]
Tel:+447024082375

Everything looks so real to us.Here is the second email:

[quote]Why I contacted you was because the management of Seattle wolves united football club wants to give out this year project to any good firm, from your country the opportunity to handle this year’s production to see the quality of their garment.
Please if you are interested to join the bid then prepare your pro-formal invoice address it with the information below.
Management of Seattle wolves united football club.702 molineux stadium Waterloo road wolves Hampton wv1 4qr.
When the pi is ready send it to me let me go through it before given you the contact of the management of Seattle wolves united football club for you to forward your pi to them and wait for their confirmation.
(1) Then the arrival date of the garment will be okay on 4th week of JULY or 1st week of AUGUST 2012.

2) My commission is 5% per garment and is not going to be mentioned on per- formal invoice. then the 6.50 is per garment and not per dozing and the garment is Fabric and not Jersey.

3) The freight is to be included on the invoice, it should be CIF and not FOB and the payment terms is T/T.

4) Let it be on Felixstowe sea port.

5) Package 12pce per poly bag in a carton box is okay.

6) Please you should know this without you having a recognized lawyer here in England that can stand on-behalf of your firm on this contract there is know way the foot ball club will give out their contract to such a firm. Because the management of Seattle wolves united football club has been duped before by a Malaysian company, after transfer 85% of production cost to their company account the project was not the carried out properly and the fund was lost.

So you should start looking for a recognized British lawyer in wolves Hampton city England or my boss can help you to get a contact of a recognized British lawyer in Wolves Hampton City so that you can contact with him,provided you will be the one to pay his legal fees in advance before he can work for you.

7) My boss is a register agent with them and he got information from the management of Seattle wolves united football club, that they want to issue out this contract in few days time because they are complaining a lot about time factor for the production and shipment. Because the league is fast approaching the need the production of their fan garment to start up for early deliver to England.

8) Make your price to be lower like i told you 6.50us$ and not pound.Because may firm with other agent are coming with high prices. So that it will give your firm more changes of wining this contract.

9) Then the balance will pay to you before the delivering of the garment.

Address the pi with the information below.

Seattle wolves united football Club of England 702 molineux stadium

Waterloo road wolves Hampton wvr4qr England.

Regards .

Mr Jerry E Jnr023

They are a Group of scammer:

Thanks for your email

I got your miss call but I was so busy today, for your information the 250,000pieces of garment for the Seattle wolves united fc has been awarded to a firm in India yesterday been Monday.

I received your pi from my assistant manager Jerry Edward and is okay in prize but you have to re-address your pi with this football club below there bid is still open so hurry lets submit your pi
Boca Senior Fc London

Tarka Tennis Centre
Seven Brethren Bank
Barnstable ,North Devon
Ex31 2as

Attached is the sample of the t-shirt the football club wants and also 250,000 pieces, just the same procedure with the wolves united fc .

Hurry and re arrange the pi with the above information to enable us forward it to the management of Boca senior fc London tomorrow morning because I got information from reliable source that they want to issue out this contract in few days time.

Finally I hope my assistant informed you that you need a lawyer on this project , because before any football club will award you a contract in eland you must have a recognized British lawyer that will surety you on this contract so as your agent is my duty to let you know the terms and conditions .
Regards

Goodnews Fernandez
email:[email protected]

Following by another email:

Thanks for the P.I; work will start on your P.I. Because I have done my own review it is okay for me, I am passing your P.I to my Boss for endorsement, I will get back to you, let me Also use this opportunity to introduce to you my boss name Mr. Fernandez Goodnews, you can Reach him on this line +447024012931 my boss is the person that will give any Firm his okay with their P.I the contact of the management of Seattle wolves’ united football Club. So you have to call my boss to enable know that your firm is capable and serious on this project.So that him can give you the football club contact.
Please you should know this without you having a recognized lawyer here in England that can stand on-behalf of your firm on this contract there is know way the foot ball club will give out their contract to such a firm.
So you should start looking for a recognized British lawyer in wolves Hampton city England or as your agent my boss can help you to find one if it is going to be problem to you to find a lawyer in wolves Hampton city England, provided you will pay him his legal fees before he can work for you. Call my boss he should know the amount the lawyer will charge your firm on this work.So that you will transfer it to him to enable him work for your firm, if their will be luck to win this contract.

YOU HAVE TO HURRY UP NOW WE DON'T HAVE TIME ON OUR SIDE.
Regards
Jerry Edward jnr.

They said they will arrange another football club:

Thanks for your email and am sorry about that.
Have sent your .P.I to my boss and he said that he will get back to you. So that he will tell you what to do.
Because is like this football club have given out this their own contract, but there is another football club he want to link you to.
Once he contact you just follow up with him okay.

So don't worry he will contact you soon. You can still call him again in the morning Uk time.
Regards
Jerry Edward jnr.

They want us to call the Committee Chairman: Mr. Brian Fishleigh Boca Senior Football Club

And when we called,there was a girl and then,pass the phone to some one claimed that he is Mr. Brian Fishleigh,he asked our price and was acting like it was a great news~and wanted to see our agent ASAP.

At the same time,the agent told us a happy news:

Sorry for the late reply my wife delivered a bouncing baby boy last night so I have to rush to the hospital to see the situation of things there just came back few minutes ago.
And he attached a photo of a family which I don't think that was him.

2)Please this is the management of Boca senior Fc email address and phone number below , you have to send your invoice directly to them, inform them about the agent that link you to them (024)and make sure you call their office as soon as you send the invoice to them so that you can talk to the General manager or Chairman of the committee of the football club and is very important you do so, is not only an email communication because many other bigger firms with different agent are struggling for the same contract so we have to be serious now because we have many competitors to beat to enable us win the contract .

WoW,what a Great Act:

Sorry for the late update I was at the venue of the meeting early enough with your pi but the meeting started a little bit late.
The meeting was a successful one based on my observation in the meeting today the contract have been awarded to your firm due to the low price e.t.c compare to other firms and so many other reasons.
So all we have to do now is to wait and hear from the management of Boca Senior Fc because after the meeting their general Manager told me personally that they will contact you through your email today so once you get any update from them please inform me immediately because definitely the will contact you today because time is against them the need the T-Shirt production of their football fans to start up for early delivery to England because the North Devon Premier League is fast approaching.

I will like to inform you that the emphasize so much if you have a British lawyer here in North Devon city but I told them in the meeting that you have one already, because your firm have been handling so many contracts here in England, all this is just to make us have more chances of winning this contract, and I was also advice to inform you that the North Devon football club accept only lawyer registered with North Devon Bar association (NDBA) and also with more than 20 years’ experience in legal field and upto certain amount of GBP will appear in his printed statement of account will be presented to the management of the football club before they will allow the lawyer to surety a firm for a contract in their office, This is their procedure.
Have a wonderful day and relax your mind let’s wait for a confirmation email today from the management of Boca Senior fc so keep checking your email on interval.
I believe my new born baby has brought luck for us regards to this project

Confirm your understanding by replying
attached my Family picture for your view. IS A THING OF JOY .
Regards
Goodnews Fernandez

Then we got an email by Boca Senior fc: [email protected]:

Congratulations
Attention.
(i) We have decided to contact you after a short meeting among they management and committee of Boca Senior football club and your agent (024), So you are to read our contract procedure very carefully and follow it up immediately.
(ii).Download the attached file and read very carefully.
(iii) Madam Your Lawyer is expected to appear in our office on Friday 4th of May 2012 by 11am United kingdom time with the required documents from you in the attached file for the surety of the contract.
(iv) Madam your Lawyer is expected to come to our office on Friday 4th of May 2012 with an affidavit of oath obtain in your company&#8217s name.
(v) With the confirmation of the three listed documents below, the contract documents will be sent to your given address for you to sign and return to our office to enable the Transfer of the Manufacturing money commence through our paying bank (Barclay's bank Plc London ) Next week.
(a) YOUR COMPANY CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION

(b) YOUR COMPANY 2 YEARS TAX CLEARANCE

(c) AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM BRITISH CROWN COURT OBTAIN IN YOUR COMPANY xxxx NAME

1) Note: After Friday morning and your lawyer didn't 8217t appear in our office we will give the 2nd run up on this contract the opportunity to proceed because time is against us.

2) Note: we only accept lawyer within NDBA Unit contact your agent for more details.
Mrs. Jacky Apiah
Secretary Boca Senior Fc London.
Management: Seattle . Boca Senior football club London
Office Number : +447024034303
Fax: +448446630912

So now is the problem,where can we find a lawyer in such short time:

This is the contact of a lawyer he can stand on behalf of your firm on this project I spoke with barrister Paul in regards to this project now after talking to you on phone few minutes ago and explain the situation of things to him, This is his contact details below after you forward a copy of the document (contract requirement and procedure) sent to you by Boca senior fc to his email then you Call him on Phone to explain further.
Please you have to be fast we have just today left to arrange all the documents, Friday is just around the corner for the appointment between your lawyer and the Boca seniorfc.

Please confirm from the lawyer Directly how much it will cost to obtain an affidavit of oath for your firm from British crown court and the cost of his legal fees so that you can send it across to him before the end of work today to enable him go and get an AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ready for your company which will take some hours to be ready in British crown court, he needs to get the document (affidavit of oath) Ready for the appointment between your company and boca senior fc..

LAWYERS CONTACT
Name: BARRISTER PAUL CHAMBER’S

Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected].
Contact number: +447024099061

From their who so called lawyer

[quote]PAUL & CO CHAMBERS
THE LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
36 high street,Wednesfield,
NORTH DEVON London
NV11 1SZ.
Date: 3RD of MAY 2012
* Based on our Phone Conversation and a call from your agent You are to send us your available company documents and tax clearance.
EXPENSES FOR THE SURETY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH PRESENTATION TO BOCA SENIOR FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENGLAND
(i) You have to pay 850GBP for the affidavit of oath documents which will be obtained from crown court in your company's name.

· Legal Fee.......750GBP
Mobilization.........250GBP

TOTAL AMOUNT: 1,850GBP
This is my procedure to stand on your Company's behalf for surety of a contract and I can’t go beyond this and if you are not comfortable with it you can look for another lawyer.

MODE OF PAYMENT.
Due to the short time the management of boca senior f.c gave you for the surety and presentation of the Documents according you which is tomorrow been Friday I think it will be advisable and faster if you make your payment to us through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and attach a copy of the payment slip to our email to enable us proceed on your work. we can accept payment via Western Union services as our registered transfer agency for fast receipt of fund, as bank to bank transfer takes 5 working days for any international wire transfers to reflect in our account.
***Use the given name below for your Western Union payment and address to our office.

NAME FOR PAYMENT.

Name: Paul Groom

Destination: England

Amount: 1,850GBP

ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT TODAY WE PROCEED TO BRITISH CROWN COURT TO OBTAIN THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ON BEHALF OF YOUR FIRM FOR TOMORROWS APPOINTMENT.

Best regards,
BARRISTER PAUL GROOM ESQ.B.A, L.L.B, M.A, N.A.A
Certified Human Resources Professional
PAUL & CO LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
Fax Number: +448447747699

And then we talked to our lawyer,at the same time,both the lawyer and the agent keep pushing us to deposit the money to Western Union because that was a day before THEIR MEETING WITH Boca seniorfc THE FOOTBALL TERM

THIS IS WHAT OUR LAWYER SAID:
As spoken, it sounds unusual for requiring an Affidavit / Oath in private commercial deal.
Also, how could the "lawyer" obtain an Affidavit / Oath in your company's name from the Court without the presence of your company's representative there (bearing in mind the "lawyer" does not yet to have any authority from your company to swear the Affidavit / Oath for and on the behalf of your company)?

We were lucky we are not greedy,because if we paid the lawyer,we will (That was what they want us to believe) get the contract signed and should have the 85%of the PI payment T/T to our bank....which we were talking about USD6.5 x 250,000pieces T shirt.You do the math...
Our lawyer told us to search that lawyer's firm,there is no such firm but a site name Scam – sender domain lawyer.com,that had [email protected] in it.
http://www.419scam.org/419-lawyer-com.htm
So we like to posted this experience to share and warn other factory.
Thank you~
#106905 by culttrade Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:11 pm
Hi,
I was strangling with some of crooks for few days as well.
When i sent the pi so then he pass me to manager of agent and his mail is below; :!:

1) In respect to your Convo with my assistant manager, your pi is okay, Sorry for the late reply my wife delivered a bouncing baby boy few days ago so I have been off and on in the office.

2) Like I told you am just an agent that registered with Boca Senior fc , so is your right to forward your invoice directly to them and wait for their confirmation, that’s the procedure my job is just to guide you to see if your firm can win the contract. Your invoice is quit considerate compare to other firms pi so at this moment am leaving the other firms that am working with behind so that I can concentrate on only one firm which is your firm, so let work hard and see if the contract will be award to your company first and after that we will now talk about the legal matter of this project.

3)Please this is the management of Boca senior Fc email address and phone number below , you have to send your invoice directly to them, inform them about the agent that link you to them (026)and make sure you call their office as soon as you send the invoice to them so that you can talk to the General manager or Chairman of the committee of the football club and is very important you do so, is not only an email communication because many other bigger firms with different agent are struggling for the same contract so we have to be serious now because we have many competitors to beat to enable us win the contract .

Management of Boca Senior football Club Contact Below.

Committee Chairman: Mr. Brian Fishleigh
Boca Senior Football Club

Office number: +447024078522

4) Note: once you send the pi to them you call their office on the given number to speak with the chairman of the committee or the General manager of the club let them know how capable your firm is and will give them the best services, try your best to convince him when you call their office, and if you are a Muslim put this project in prayers so that the contract will be awarded to your firm, Please update me any information from Boca senior fc’ management after forwarding your pi and profile to them while I try my best down here as your agent.

Finally I want to use this opportunity to let you know that Mr Milburn is my assistant manager while am the General Manager of the agency : G & M Agencies Limited UK

Regards
Goodnews Fernandez

So.. when i've got the mail i checked the email address on google and i found the this website ...
And fortunately i have stop on time..

Also detail of the other crooks is below;

:!: 1-Name: Milburn Brent Reg No:026
Business Name: G & M and sons Limited UK
Mobile : +447024063225, Tel: +447024036251
Fax: +447031182944

:!: 2-Goodnews Fernandez (+447024034303),
and e-mail : [email protected]

:!: 3-Brian Fishleigh
Boca Senior Football Club

[email protected]

Office number: +447024078522

www.bocaseniorsfc.co.uk

:arrow: Please be aware of this people :!: :!: :!: :!: :bondage:

Thank you for this great website that help people a lot actually...
:beer:
#282729 by KDiddy Pop Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:27 am
Dear All,

Super interesting to hear you guys got these emails such a long while back. Its 2016 and I have an order from Mr Gooddnews Fernandez (Agent 247) about 500,000 shirts for a Football Foundation.

Having played along for a while - I have sent them an invoice and low and behold they ask me to call the "Chief Executive" of the largest football charity foundation in the world on his direct line.....?????

Needless to say, I dont believe the "Chief Executive" is Nigerian.

Good to read up that they still really havent stopped the Catherine Thoi name usage tho.
Shall see how they play this.

K Diddy