Information on romance scams and scammers.
#107294 by soldierfortune Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:57 pm
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Binnett Ambrose Benson, 23 years old woman from Liberia, parents and siblings killed by rebels during a civil war. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Ambrose Benson) left a inheritance $5.7 million US dollars, deposited in Scottish bank and Miss. Binnett is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons (refugee status, international financial community, etc.) don't have access of funds, needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the Bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to an assistant's account. The assistant would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant and to continue her studies.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister) Creg Bello) to handle the matter. This lawyer provide itemized price specification (to provide power of attorney and the affidavit of oath) which ended in the total $950 USD, which should have been pay via Western Union now. Later should pay lawyer's legal fees $1.000 USD.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: Nmag Malick
Address: Villa 2 Unite 25 Yolf Lane, Dakar, Senegal
Phone: 221-771089217

Contact on twofishdating with the uid "bennett11".

Site: twofishdating
Date: 03-17-2012 21:26:14
Subject: Hello

Hello
My name is Miss binnett benson i saw your profile today at (http://www.datingtwitter.com) and became interested in you, i will like you to send me an e-mail in order for me to tell you whom i am and also to know you more, and i want you to send a mail to my private e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my private e-mail address ([email protected]). I believe we can move from here in order to achieve good things in the future. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above Miss binnett benson. (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love and understanding matters a lot in life), Yours New Friend

Mis binnett benson
Thanks You My Dear,

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Received: from [41.82.94.26]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 01:19:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST

I am more than happy to your response to my mail. How are you today? Mine is a little hot here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Binnett Ambrose Benson, from Liberia in West Africa, 5.6ft high, 23years old single (Never married before) Currently am living in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of civil war fought in my country. My late father, Dr Ambrose Benson was a personal adviser to former Head of State before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in the cold blood with two of my brother and my younger sister. It is only me that is alive and now I was able to found my way to Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislike, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Over here in the camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp. Is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon with your help. I don't have any relative now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Joseph Dada who is the Rev in-charge of the camp. Since my arrival in this camp, he has been nice to all of us here but am not living with him rather i am living in the Female's hostel (Room 2c) because the camp have two hostels one for Male and the other for Female. The Reverend Father's number is (00221-776801383 ) if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me from the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the ugly incident that led to my being in this situation now took place.

It may interests you that am the NEXT OF KIN to my late father's deposited fund in the Bank. I have the Deposit and Death Certificate with me here because when he was alive he deposited some fund in the bank in which am the next of kin to the said amount. The amount in question is $5.7 M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United states Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and continue my life and education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend father because he is like a father to me. So in this manner, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. I want you to send me your contact information's such as ,,

Full Names ...........................
Age .............................. .......
Address .................................
Telephone ............................

How ever, got in touch with the bank and made them known about my plans to withdraw this money,l also notify them of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently a refugee over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. My favorite language is English and i speaks it fluently. My choosing you is a question i know you must ask yourself and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you.I chooses you because it is the will of God. And i believe knowing you will bring back my hope again to my life. Mean while i will like you to call me by 2.00 pm Senegalese time which is also (14GMT London time) so that you can hear from me the more. Attached is my pictures and will love to see yours too. Awaiting to here from you soonest. Have a wonderful day. Yours Truly,

Miss Binnett Ambrose,

Received: from [41.214.44.60]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 03:43:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: QUEST FOR TRANSFERRING OF MY LATE FATHER'S FUND

N’dioum refugee camp
Dakar-Senegal
21th March 2012
Board of directors,
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Scotland.

QUEST FOR TRANSFERRING OF MY LATE FATHER'S FUND

Sir,
I Miss Binneth Ambrose the only Daughter of late Dr Benson Ambrose and also the next of kin to my late Father's fund deposited in our Bank wishes to use this medium to duly inform the entire Board of Directors of ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (RBS) that i have made up my mind to get the Fund transferred to my Foreign Partner's Account as directed by the Bank to do so. So on this grand, i wish to say that the Fund should be release and Transferred into the Account of my Partner in the person of

Name:......”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”
Address:..”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”
Phone: ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”

My partner shall furnish the Bank with any other Account information's for further inquiries / Transfer Transaction if there is need for more information. I shall be more than happy if this request is treated urgently so that i can leave this place (Refugee Camp )to stay with my Partner and also continue my studies.God bless you all as i look forward to an urgent response on this regards.

Yours Faithfully,
Miss Binnett Ambrose

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.44.60]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 04:00:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT WHERE MY LATE FATHER DEPOSITED THE MONEY

How was your day? I believe it is great. After reading your mail i realized very well that you are the kind i have always wish for.I want someone who would treat me with love and understanding as i have gone through a lot of trauma. I appreciate your effort towards me, your interest to assist me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. Things are very difficult here and all my hope is on you and for you to assist me transfer $5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father at ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $5.7 M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited by my late father Dr. Benson Ambrose. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Email ([email protected])
NAME OF THE BANK:........ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
ACCOUNT HOLDER:...........DR BENSON AMBROSE
ACCOUNT NUMBER:..........30004 0075996438164
IBAN NUMBER:..................RBS0019351653161
SWIFT CODE:....................RBSBANKASNEN
BANK CODE:.....................RBSBANK8376
BRANCH CODE:.................RBS00945

When you contact them tell them that you are my foreign partner that you want to assist me transfer the money into your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar. please contact the bank as soon as you read this mail. Awaiting to hear from your response from the bank soonest.
Binneth

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IP: gmail user. IP not available
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 08:10:46 +0000
Subject: FROM THE TRANSFER UNIT OF ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Attn: Sir,
Reference to your request for the release of Dr Ambrose Benson deposited fund, ($5.7 Million) willed to Miss Binnett Ambrose Benson presently in Dakar-Senegal. We have acknowledged the receipt of your mail inquiry in respect to the said inherited fund deposited in our escrow account. Be informed that your formal inquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit, you are required to provide proves confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims from the side of the next of kin (Miss Binnett Ambrose Benson) to enable us process the release order, you should present the following documents via regular mails for the contents to be viewed properly.

1. You should present an authority letter(Power of attorney) duly prepared and signed by a Senegalese based lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on Binnett Ambrose Benson's behalf.

2. You should present a copy of Dr Ambrose Benson’s death certificate, issued by a public/General hospital confirming his death.

3. You should present the last bank statement of account issued to Dr Ambrose Benson by our bank.

On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and affect the transfer. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, we promise to give our customers the best of our services

Operational/transfer officer
Dr, Felix
Tel +447035938919

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.80.20]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE REMAINING DOCUMENT(POWER OF ATTORNEY)

Thanks for your love and care to me, i was directed to a well known lawyer here who will represent us at the federal high court to get the affidavit of support and also who will draft the power of attorney on our behalf. This lawyer will help us to get the item 1 and which is the power of attorney and the affidavit of support from the federal high court. I have with me here the Death certificate and Statement of Account of my late father.

Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter ok and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transfer God will help us. Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, below is his contact;

Barrister Creg Bello's Phone Number (00221-771089217)
Email=([email protected])
Creg Chambers & Associate

Please i will like you to make contact with this law firm and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer. As you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within this week ok. My prayers are on you and i know that God will surely see us through. God bless you for me, awaiting to hear your response from the lawyer soonest. Ensure that you call him on phone so that he will know our seriousness ok.At the same time send him an email too. Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.

Best Regards,
Binnett Benson.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.90.120]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 04:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM THE LAW OFFICE

Our Ref:JLC/Vol.19 Case No.015181/09,
Your Ref:Power Of Attorney/Agreement.
Date:16th May 2012.
POWER OF ATTORNEY/AGREEMENT
Attention Sir,

In response to your mail on my acceptance to issue you the Power of Attorney in my chamber's name, I have thoroughly find out based on Miss Binnett's information that the fund has nothing to do with drugs, terrorism and laundering. Meanwhile, I understand from Royal Bank Of Scotland manager that the Power of Attorney is needed to make you the legal co-beneficiary of the fund.

However, I wish to inform you that this chamber has accepted to offer you the required legal services having confirmed the true existence and legitimacy of the aforementioned sum with Royal Bank Of Scotland. Pursuant to that ,we have concluded consultations with the appropriate quarters/authorities on the needful to secure the relevant documents and you are hereby notified as follows:-

1. I have drafted a tentative Power of Attorney/agreement based on you and i need your real name, occupation and contact address as you respond to this mail.

2. After due consultations from Dakar High Court, I understand that it will officially cost the sum of $100 (one Hundred Dollars only) to legalize the Power of Attorney, but Poverty Alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the category of this income is $850
(Eight hundred and fifty Dollars). which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office. The payment receipt would be tendered to the High Court before the Power of Attorney is notarized.

The fund in Royal Bank Of Scotland is a guarantee to me, therefore you should pay my legal fees of $1000 Dollars, Ten banking days after receipt of the funds in your bank account as customary in legal services in my country. While you should arrange and only send now the government levy of ($950 Dollars) to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the Power of Attorney/agreement in the High Court. The Power Of Attorney will be sent to you within 48 hours of the receipt of the government levy of ($950 Dollars). Please do not fail to contact me if any more clarification is needed.

Yours In Service.
Barrister Creg Bello(Esq)
(Principal Partner).
+221-771089217

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.90.120]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 04:37:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM THE LAW OFFICE

POWER OF ATTORNEY/AGREEMENT

You have to send the money via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with my secretary's information's stated below.

Name ..... Nmag Malick
Country...Dakar-Senegal
Office Add..Villa 2 Unite 25 Yolf Lane Dakar Senegal
Phone....+221-771089217

You should also enclose/send the details that you used in sending the Money into my mail box immediately that is done Such as

1........The Control Number
2.......The Question Text
3.......The Answer Text
4.....The Amount

Perhaps you should call me on phone once that is Done to Pick up the Money for it's purposes. I shall be awaiting for the POWER OF ATTORNEY FEES NOW. Bye for now.

Yours In Service.
Barrister Creg Bello(Esq)
(Senior Advocate/Principal Partner).
+221-771089217
Advertisement

#107883 by Spook Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:28 am
http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=82682
sweetcon12
- 24 y/o female
- monrovia, Liberia
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-06-09 05:08:54
- ID: 82682

Hello.
How are you doing today hope fine. i'm miss Confidence by name i just came accros ur profile today at (saymehi) after going through it i found you interesting. i wish to be ur friend even more. if you don't mind wright me back with my email id so that we can talk more and share our foto and other things.
have a nice day.
(agurmaconfid ence@ ymail.com)
i'm waiting to hear from you soon
#119664 by predi Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:19 pm
https://www.facebook.com/creg.bello

A friend of mine was scammed by someone who she was "referred" to when this man said she should contact him in a manner of a kidnapping of an internet lover who was "being held by nigerian militants." I am so happy you guys have this site so if people get wary of an online contact people can post on here and see if someone has already had a problem with said person.