Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#109615 by mom4everph2000 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:31 am
WATSON C
42, City of London, United Kingdom
I need a God fearing either male or female HELPER for my 2kids to come and work for me in the U.K London,I am willing to offer 800 pounds sterling per week and will provide monthly shopping allowances as well as accommodation/travelling documents/air ticket.i am Hoping to receive your urgent reply to my personal mail if you are interested my personal mail. [email protected] Mr.WATSON CHARLES

Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 9:53 PM
Subject: You are welcome

Hello ,
How are you?
I will like to see your resume(c.v)
You are welcome to my home here in the UK, but what i really need is someone who can take care of kids.Actually I need two nannies.Truly,I need a foreign Nanny either male or female .I knew that there are a lot of Nannies in UK here but is just that i need a Nanny from outside that is caring,loving,motherly care and well determined that can take good care of my kids for me .Hopefully you will be my kid's Nanny and do according to your words.
Me and my wife were married for Eighteen years who later died in an Automobile accident.I don't play with my kids at all because they are the apples of my eyes,i worked because of them and i can pay so much on them. My advice to you is that you should be involved in Part of the expenses to reach here in United Kingdom and i shall be responsible for refund for every expenses made by you immediately you get here. Why I said so is that i have paid for 2 Nannies in the past months which they did not come to my home but went to somewhere else and that is why I vowed that any Nannies that i will employ,will be involved in part of the expenses,just for me to be sure that you will not do like the past Nannies and you are ready to work with my family here in UK because I don't want someone who don't care about kids because i cherish my kids a lot.I will give you assistance in the expenses.

The total cost of securing papers (UK VISA, WORK PERMIT, and UK IDENTIFICATION NUMBER) is 2650 Pounds Sterling. So I will Shoulder 2450 Pounds while you will shoulder 200 Pounds Sterling. Hope you are OK with this. I will be responsible for your air ticket.
The reasons why I wanted you shouldering that amount is:
:Due to the signed agreement I have with the British consulate office due to what the other nannies I shouldered every expenses for did to me by going to another direction...I thought the travel agency had deals with them.so I charged the matter to the British consulate office here in London but later discovered that the travel agency never had deals with them.
At this point I was made to sign an agreement that any nanny I will employ as a foreigner will be involved in the expenses but will be refunded back his or her money immediately she him or her arrives UK here in London.

Hope you are OK with this.
The British consulate office told me they will compensate me by approving visa and papers to any application of nanny in respect of my file to their office .
So you have 100 % assurance of coming over to work for me in London.Don't worry about the United Kingdom,it's a nice place to stay and which I hope you will enjoy staying here with my family and you will have the access to internet In fact i have a personal PC at home for myself but my kids usually play games on their own PC, i will get you a computer to start using for your own use.All expenses made by you will be refunded immediately you get here.

The travel agency will get visa for you and will be directly responsible for all the documentations, including Visa, Working permit, and the verifications of your identity in collaboration with the Home office. Because of the current terrorism in the United Kingdom, your documents will be properly verified by the home office.
They will apply for visa on your behalf in the UK Home Office here in United Kingdom and when the visa is ready the UK Embassy in your country,will call on you,so that they can endorse the visa on your original passport.Just follow any instructions i give you because that will make things a reality.

The duties I'm looking for are as follows:
1-Supervise breakfast with the children in the morning and get them off to school
(Collect my 2KIDS of ages 8yrs(daughter/Tracy) and 6yrs(son/Mikel) old from school at 3.40pm.)
2-Some Housework/washing/ironing as required on a daily basis
3-Supervise homework, music practice and fun activities or take children to after school activities.
4-Prepare and cook an evening meal for everyone at about 6.30-6.45 Up to two evenings child minding per week.
5-Weekends and Bank holidays would be free that there will not be much duties to carry out.
6-Occasional weekend work would be offered by prior negotiation.
I normally leave for work at 7.00am and get back at around 6.30pm although some flexibility is useful.
I am offering a live in position with full board (we eat well in this house!)
1-Separate Toilet and Bathroom.
2-TV,different type of video machines.
3-Personal computer already Internet on.
e.t.c for you and i will make sure everything goes on well with you with my kids.
If you don't mind I can arrange for you any language school and driving school if you wish.
My offer for you for a week is 800 sterling pounds and i will provide your accommodation e.t.c.
An urgent reply is needed as soon as possible.
Regards

WATSON CHARLES
Tel: +447778153355
Address:Sarcodia 37 High Street, Orwell ROYSTON, HERTS. UK-SG8 5QN.
Under Sport MAnagement Limited.

N.B,
I am WATSON Charles a Fifa Licensed Agent in the Uk.
The contract is 2 years renewable type.
You can travel for vacation to your home town during the kids holidays.
Your vacations air tickets will be handled and taking care of by me.
Also during your vacation your salary still read.
Resumption date is as soon as possible

Note if you are not interested in shouldering the 200gbp as instructed by the British Consulate to really confirm you are a trust worthy person please do not reply me.But if you are willing to shoulder the 200gbp during the cause of the procurement get back to me so that I can send you the full name and details of the travel agency that will be responsible of the visa procurement. I need your visa to be processed in the United Kingdom to enable quick release of visa and that will also make your home embassy give a quick answer to your VISA application.

Regard,

WATSON CHARLES

WATSON CHARLES
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:43 PM
Hello
Please try to be prayerful and committed as you pray
Heavenly Father, I thank you for making me strong through adversity. I thank you that because you are faithful to me, I can be faithful to you. Give me your wisdom to make the right decisions today and the strength to stand strong no matter what life brings, thank you for filling my life with joy. Thank you that I am blessed and cannot be cursed.
Thank You that in all things you cause me to triumph. Thank you for your strength within me that comes from that joy. I bless you today and rejoice in your goodness.
I thank you for this day and for every opportunity to advance in life. I ask for the wisdom to make the right choices by choosing to help and work in this family and I determine to stand on your promises. I thank you that you are bigger than any problem I may encounter. Thank You for loving me and setting me free to walk in victory today. Precious Father, I thank you for speaking blessings over my life in Your Word. Thank you for equipping me with everything that I need to be successful. Teach me to consistently believe in and declare your blessings over my life and the lives of those around me, thank you for promising to restore to me what the enemy has stolen.all these i ask in your name.

I want you to contact the travel agency as soon as possible for your Visa Application forms using the below email address and inform their office that you were instructed by Mr. WATSON CHARLES your employer to contact their office and forward your scanned copy of your international passport to their office for application of visa and other papers that will enable you to come to the UK here in London to work for my family without wasting time at all.

Contact Person: Thomas Cook
Address: 334-348 Oxford Street,
W1C 1JG UK. London. United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]

Best regards.
Mr WATSON CHARLES

N.B,
Without you not sending your scanned passport copy and the contract letter after you fill it to their office the agency will not send you the application form.Make sure you send your scanned passport and the contract letter after filling it for reference purpose to their office for the visa requirement.So contact the travel agency now.
Do acknowledge the receipt of the email by contacting the travel agency for further instructions.
Advertisement

#109626 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 am
It's a scam all right. Someone visiting the UK wouldn't use a travel agency in the UK, a travel agency in the UK wouldn't have a free email address, travelers deal with consulates or embassies directly to get visas, and the writing style is off.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#111524 by may Abello Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:50 pm
Greetings.

I am May from the Philippines, Is this topic is scam mr watson also email me and the content are the same? is there really mr. cook or travel agency stated?? I almost gave the money to them actually he emailed me earlier he send me forms to fill up. he called me last june 30 regarding the application.I find him in tagged message me if iam interested to work for him as a nanny in UK.I would like to post our conversation in my email trails.

THIS EMAIL IS FROM MR.COOK.What should I do for this?

Thomas Cook Immigration UK Visa Services
The UK has introduced a number of new UK immigration lawyers, naturalisation, UK visa,tourist identity card and UK tourist visa categories in the last few years. The points based skilled immigration category the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) introduced in January 2006 has proved to be very successful. There is also a new low skilled UK identity card category for the sectors based visa. There are likely to be further UK immigration lawyers changes soon that will allow even more people to gain entry to the UK. We will keep you up to date on all these UK tourist visa, identity card for UK and UK immigration lawyers developments.You may have to wait months for your UK visa application to be processed by the immigration home office.Directorate ,spend the whole day there to then find that you do not have all the relevant Documentation.We are OISC Register and can submit your UK Visa application to the home office to be dealt with on the same day.
THOMAS COOK IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASSOCIATION.

A. Skilled Immigration

Highly Skilled Migrant Programme - application from abroad
Highly Skilled Migrant Programme - application in UK
B. Work Permits

Tourist Card and Entry Clearance Extensions (see separate list for full details)
Sector Based Scheme Tourist Card (see separate list for full details)
Training and Work Experience Work Permits
Advice on service contracts on which work permit holders will work
C. Permanent Residence (Indefinite Leave to Remain)

Indefinite Leave to Remain
D. Nationality

UK Naturalisation Application including registration of minor Children
UK Naturalisation for Second Family Member
E. Family Immigration

Marriage and Fiance/e Applications
Unmarried Partner Applications
Other Types -
Extension Applications and Indefinite Leave to Remain
F. EEA and Swiss Nationals

Family Member Visas
Permanent Residence
G. Long Residence

Indefinite stay after Ten Years in the UK (Long Residence)
Indefinite stay after 14 years unlawful and/or lawful stay in the UK (Long Residence).
H. Business Immigration

EC Association Agreement - application from abroad
EC Association Agreement - application in UK
Sole Representative
Business Status - investment of in own business
Investors - passive investment of
Innovator
Permit-free employment - writers, artists, journalists, ministers of religion
I. Extension Applications

Extension of leave under EC Association Agreement
Extension of leave as a Sole representative
Extension of leave under Business Status
Extension of leave as an Investor
Extension on leave as an Innovator
Any other extensions
Attention: Applicant,
This is to notify you that this office has received your mail and from your employer.
Note that all proceedings will be done here in London before linking up the home embassy there in your country.
We also want to inform you that Mr. Watson Charles has notified us that you will be coming over to work for his family in the UK here in London.
NOTE:
You will need a UK VISA, UK WORKING PERMIT and UK IDENTIFICATION NUMBER(NI) to be able to work in the United Kingdom.
IF you don't have one, under 10 working days You will be provided with it, once you comply with our agency's instructions.
Do get back to us in order not to alter your job opportunity here in London.
You are required to download out the application form attached to this mail and print out and fill the following Parts:

First page part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 6 and part 8.
Please stop at where you have Applicants signature and date in part 8.
Those are the parts needed to be filled and sign by you.When that is done, scan and send the filled parts to this office.
Here are the more details needed:
TIME AND DATE YOU WANT TO FLY FROM YOUR COUNTRY TO LONDON?
WHEN DO YOU WANT TO ARRIVE LONDON?
YOU WILL PERSONALLY BE PRESENT TO SIGN THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER HERE IN THE BRITISH CONSULATE OFFICE IN LONDON WHEN YOU ARRIVE UK.

Please do also answer questions below and get back.

1-HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DEPORTED FROM THE UK BY THE UK GOVERNMENT?
2-HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CAUGHT FOR A CRIMINAL OFFENSE?

IT IS VERY NECESSARY THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE PAID FOR IMMEDIATELY AND WE CAN HELP YOU IN THIS REGARDS TO SECURE ALL THESE ONCE WE RECEIVE COMPLETE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY.

OUTLINED BELOW IS THE COST FOR THESE SERVICES:
1. PROCUREMENT OF WORKING PERMITS 2050.00 Pounds Sterling.
2. PROCUREMENT OF VISA 390.00 Pounds Sterling.
3. PROCUREMENT OF NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD 210.00 Pounds Sterling
TOTAL CHARGES: 2650.00 Pounds Sterling

YOUR EMPLOYER MADE KNOWN TO THIS OFFICE THAT HE WILL SHOULDER 2450.00 BRITISH POUNDS FOR YOU. HE ALSO MADE KNOWN TO THIS OFFICE YOU WILL SHOULDER 200.00 BRITISH POUNDS AS YOUR COUNTERPART. YOUR EMPLOYER HAS DEPOSITED HIS COUNTERPART PAYMENT WITH US ALREADY AND THAT MADE THIS OFFICE TO SEND YOU THE APPLICATION FORM.

PROCEDURES FOR ENDORSEMENT OF VISA.
#111525 by Dotti Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:54 pm
It's a scam. There is no job, and the agency is fake. The scammer's whole purpose is to steal 200gbp from you.

It is important to know if you are looking for a job in UK that travel agencies cannot get visas for you. You must go to the British Embassy in your own country. Also, UK regulations regarding au pairs are quite strict, and they only allow au pairs from a few countries. If you are not in one of those countries, you cannot get an au pair job in UK.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.