Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#112498 by Grunt Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:53 pm
is it correct to post her here??? :)

FMF
nvivian
with love and trust
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: African American with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye Color --- looks white to me
Zodiac Sign: Leo

I am Seeking a: Man --- good luck in the next 6 months to find sb. :mrgreen:
For: Activity Partner
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Dr
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes :lol:

About Me
i love nic poeple with love

My Dearest

With Due Respect and Humility,

I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs Vivian Nicolas and I am married to Mr. David Nicolas director of petroci Cote d'Ivoire.

We were married for 10 years without a child. He died after a Cadiac Arteries Operation. And
Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer
problem (cancer of the lever and stroke). --- bizarre medical condition :laugh-s:
Before my husband died last year there is this sum
$4.8Million Dollars that he deposited with a Bank here In Ivory Coast.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good God fearing brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein. I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late. husband to help Lessprivilaged people, orphanages,widows and propagating the word of God.

I took this decision because I don have any child that will inherit this fund, And I don want in away where this money will be used in an unGodly way.

This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.

I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.I await your soonest response with your full information, example.

Your full name.......................
Address.......................................
Age...........................................

Write back as soon as possible any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, hoping to read from you asap.

Contact my privat Email ([email protected])

May God bless you as you listing to the voice of reasoning.
Mrs Vivian Nicolas.

see also here http://419.bittenus.com/11/9/rebeccamattew.html
Advertisement

#112499 by Grunt Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:58 pm
datecover.com
nvivian35
"with love and trust"
22 year old female
Seeking a male for anything
Denver, CO United States

About Me
Hello,
How are you doing,is my pleasure to write you my name is Vivian from Abidjan,i really need a man that knows the value of a good woman and has the desire to be love for the rest of his life.Someone to share my successes, my joys and my sorrows. A man that will go through the path of life hand in hand with me. Not in front of me because I may not follow,not behind me, because I'm not his leader, but next to me, so we can learn from each other, and love one another in eternity. I dont know how serious you are in meeting your dream woman, but i really do hope you be the best man , the man I'm looking for the type of man that will be there for me i really mean this because i want to be loved like I've never been. I need someone to start a new life with.
Contact my privat email ([email protected]) so will can chat and see
#112501 by Grunt Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:02 pm
classifieds.inchembur.com
Title: MYHOUSE
Description : From Vivian,

What kinds of investment will you advice me? Because presently I am in
Africa and I have a substantial amount of money as my inheritance here
that I have the intention to invest in your country so I will offer
you 10% of the whole sum for your kind assistance to transfer and
invest the money in your country.

The origin of this money is my late father contractual savings so it
is 100% risk free. However this transaction will be concluded within 3
working days upon your confirmation to help me. Please include your
direct phone number.225 01766952

Contact my privat email ([email protected])

Yours Sincerely,
Vivian Nicolas

Buy/Sell : sell
Date Posted : 03-04-2012

looks a little healthier on this pic :laugh-s: