Information on romance scams and scammers.
#112521 by Grunt Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:35 pm
999groups.com
Full Name vanneshamorgan
About me i am a lovely an honest girl looking for a honest man for a Relationship,
Come from Senegal
Gender Female
Age 25
Birthday 4/6
Registered Mar 6th 2012, 10:39 am
Married No
Occupation Student
Interested in Activity Partner

my name is vannesha morgan i came accross your profile and i became intrested in being your friend even more than that,you can contact me with this email address so that i will tell you more about my self;([email protected])

pic shows Mya from ATKExotics
Advertisement

#112522 by Grunt Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:38 pm
also into puppy scam

add from Date: 06-19-2012
Love

Breed: American Staffordshire Terrier (Male)
#112641 by Grunt Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:36 am
badoo
Geogilbaby
Kupang, Indonesia

About me
i am a very young nice looking girl never marry before no kid
Looking for
i am looking for a very nice man that will take good care of me like his younger sister
Personal info
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 152cm (5'0''), 58kg (128lbs), slim body, black hair and brown eyes.
Education: College/University
Languages: English
Work: student. I have a low income.

Hello Dear
My greetings to you, I want to first of all ask about your life which is so much important and i really hope that you and all around are all right and well sounded in good health, If so may thanks be to God almighty. i am very much sorry to border you but i will like you to know this I am Miss geogil, I have chosen you, because by doing Internet research, I came across your address and it is as if a voice spoke to me telling me this is the right person, I have the feeling that this piece of mail will get to you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition. I believe and also have the feeling that in today’s world, neither race, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships. please for more introduction i will like you to contact me direct to my private email address is ( geogil2015@ yah oo (dot) com) Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend, if that is OK for you. I am a single lady, i contacted you because i saw your contact and pick interest in you because you match mine, dear i will like you to understand me and to know about me very well,
Yours Miss geogil.
#112642 by Grunt Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:39 am
Hello my dearest , i am so much happy to write this email to you, God is really wonderful and kind, he makes a way were there is no way,i did not believe that i will move out of Senegal by now, God is really wonderful, i contacted a man who came to Senegal under 7 days to come and see me and verify all i told him, and he comes and confirmed every thing i told him, the man went back and returned again and to the glory of God the transfer was made successful without any bridge on the way, as i am writing to you now i am in Paraguay :shock: the man did every thing both my papers and passport and i landed here in
Paraguay since last week Tuesday, but i did not have access to internet but i am happy that i am writing to you now.
I want to tell you that i dropped a bank draft of 450,000 dollars to reverend Dembalu Dulis Ekoma on your name, he is a new priest here and he is a good man of God, this is nothing but the appreciation of what you did to me, you tried what a man can try for a woman he love, but i realized that the Devil stands in between us, i did not for one day
have bad mind about you, i always putting you in my prayers, which by the special grace of God when i have my papers completely here i will visit you in your country, but for now the man is my husband, but i have you in my heart till eternity.
Please i will like you to contact reverend Dembalu Dulis Ekoma and tell him that you are asking for the bank draft i dropped on your name, his phone number is +221 765035304, this is his email address ([email protected]) , this is nothing but the help you rendered to me, it may look so small but it is a very big thing to me, you spent
your time and you show me a heart of love, so i still like you and will like you forever.
Thanks and stay tuned.
Yours beloved Miss. Geogil.

Received: from [41.208.186.10]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Organization: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal