Information on romance scams and scammers.
#113815 by Grunt Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:30 am
tagged.com

David M
Last Active: 30 minutes ago
Tagline: Want to be loved
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Hey fella’s. David here! I'm an easy going, intelligent and fun person that's interested in meeting the same caliber of people for friendship. I'm 6'0, 195, average build with hazel eyes and amd bald. I would really like to meet someone with the hopes of going out on dates and getting to know each other. I'm relationship oriented. I enjoy tennis, basketball, football, and bowling, get-togethers with family and friends. I'm a good cook and really enjoy preparing good home cook meals. I could go on and on, but would rather tell you more in person.If it is for friendship or potentially more, if you seek one of the good guys, by all means shoot me something and let’s go from there…..later!!

June 22
you look so gracious,glorious, pretty and captivating.I browse through your profile and i found you worthy of a note,My name is David, I am looking for a beautiful, Sweet and Kind Lady to get to know each other, Willing to sacrifice for each other and make each other happy, idealism is for people that like to "dream". to be confident, to stand open for achievable realism, to know important values in life, to understand without speaking (look in the eyes tell all), to fight for each other, to never let down I would like to meet a nice woman with right values in life, honest, responsible, gentle, cheerful,Partners must speak openly and truthfully on any issue.Must be mutual respect, a woman that has no fear to love that´s exactly what I need and she will have the same from me.you can mail me at [email protected].....take good care of yourself, bye for now
Advertisement

#113819 by Grunt Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 am
facebook.com
David Mack
Contactos Profesionales at Cisco Events
Studied at DeVry University
Lives in Arvada, Colorado

MS
David Mack
Male, 46, arvada, Colorado

Details
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships
Hometown: arvada
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Children: Proud parent
Education: College graduate
Income: $30,000 to $45,000

#113934 by Grunt Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:36 pm
Hi am David 49years of age i have been divorced for 4years and i have a daughter shes 19years of age and lives with me....I work with the Cisco engineering company,i live in COLORADO ARVADA here in the united state....Ask any more questions you want to know about me...

Received: from [175.142.194.8]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:47:36 -0700 (PDT)

in the united state :mrgreen:
of Americas :laugh-s: ???
that's what I have heard before