Information on romance scams and scammers.
#114202 by Spook Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:42 pm
http://en.netlog.com/Pace082
Pace082
male - 42 years, California, United States
Name
brown atkin
I am educated, I am an easy going sort of guy, honest, cool headed.... i am here to search for my missing rib, Mrs right, a woman that will love me completely. so if you are out there please feel free to contact me. knock knock knock sweet girl... i am waiting for you

hi cutey, how are you doing... sorry for coming up at you like this... i can say i got glued by you and honestly i will love to start a conversation at least... am Benchy by name... and maybe am a bit shy and i don't have something new to say to you cause i believe you've heard it all...am just a normal sincere guy but i must say, you have this captivating and magnetic looks...Bottom line; you are beautiful and i really want to get to know you...what am looking for is glaring and i am just wondering if you will be that girl i dream about...what you portray is far beyond beauty and maturity which gives me the feeling that you must be held in high esteem... could you just tell me something about you?...i believe you can... waiting on your response.... once again am Benchy

i am doing fine.... and yes we can sure chat because i want to get to know you more and see where it leads us too..... you can tell me more about yourself and send it me via email on my personal email address i wait to hear from; [email protected]

Advertisement

#114203 by Spook Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:44 pm
http://www.facebook.com/desmond.atkin
Desmond Atkin
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Favorite Quotations Champions are don't those who do not fail,but they are those who do not quit.....
Success is a function of right choice, engineered by personal commitment and sustained by a right attitude.
About Desmond I am caring, spiritually minded, love meeting people, , and respect their opinion and wish to be treated the same . I am simple but fun to be with and so much more!!!!!!!