Information on romance scams and scammers.
#114179 by Spook Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:22 am
Another John Mageau Photoshopped pic! :laugh-s:

http://www.facebook.com/brigjohn.mcflynn
Brig John Mcflynn

aka.....
http://www.facebook.com/larry.allyn
Larry Allyn

aka.......
http://badoo.com/01219197159
Curtis, 51
New York, NY, United States
Looking for
Hello.. how are you doing ... how are things moving on there... Your profile is appealing. I adore and admired everything in your profile. I am really much impressed about your profile and your personalities and your good sense of humor ....... You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing....... I guess nobody is going to skip your profile without sending you a message........ I … can see sincerity in you. I am curtis ,...... single and looking for someone lovely... and caring ... like you. I really hope we can get to know more about each other better since we all don't know what the future holds for each of us, besides, communication is the key to a successful relationship
Advertisement

#114234 by began steele Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 pm
Fake Aaron Ramos. This is a scammer profile giving email address.
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7249808180

Sergio R
email: [email protected] 23 days ago

Last Active: 9 days ago

Profile Views: 157 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: email me: [email protected]

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino

Religion: Christian

Orientation:
Straight

Do not contact this criminal who only wants your money.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#114366 by Moxymac Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:44 pm
with reference to Sgt. Clowers - I know scammers have used the christian names of Jaden and Russell in relation to Sgt. Clowers, however the "real" Sgt. Clowers is one of my friends and is horrified that his details and photos have been used.
Any person receiving messages from a Sgt Clowers should be aware it is most definitely a scam !!!
#114387 by Bubbles Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm
Hi Moxymac, I am sad to hear that your friend's information is being used in scams. I hope that he has tightened the controls related to who has access to his personal information. Sadly, scammers look for wide open social networking profiles, or photo hosting sites. At the minimun, he could put some kind of water mark on the photos indicating that he is not involved in scamming, or something that says photos are often used by scammers. That will discourage them from stealing more of his photos.

What ever is out on the internet is there for ever. If scammers use it, there is no way to get it back from them and their disgusting tricks on victims.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#114457 by Spook Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:05 am
SSGT Robert Bales

http://badoo.com/01219295594
Robert, 40
Ohio City, OH, United States
My name is Robert bales, divorced, native of Ohio, USA, I' m new online dating , with a simple outlook in life. i just want to love and be loved. am not online for joke or nuisance.............. I am an easy-going man, friendly, caring and faithful man with a good sense of humor. I am warm, sweet, caring, open minded & friendly . am open mind & a warm, caring and sincere heart - honest & nice … conversations! I would like to meet positive-thinking someone who is creative, intelligent, adventurous, compassionate, open-minded, fun & have true love in her hearts. anyone who is committed and ready for long-term relationship.
Looking for someone who is faithful, employed, compassionate, open-minded, have true love in her hearts. anyone who is committed and ready for long-term relationship.
#114466 by ratt84 Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:03 am
The American soldier accused of massacring 16 Afghan civilians outside a military base told comrades that he had killed some local men, according to a senior official.
However, Staff Sergeant Robert Bales did not tell the other soldiers that he had also shot women and children, even though nine of those who died were said to be children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ldren.html

matematcher.com/member/10048
same profile pic here
robert bales
Age 40, Male, From Ohio
divorced, looking for long-term relationship/marriage
#114552 by ratt84 Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:29 pm
don't they ever learn :roll: ?

quepasa.com
General David Patraeus

59 / Male
United States
Joined 07/21/12

Hello dear! how are you doing? i am new here on this site do you understand english?,My wish here is to get involved in a Serious relationship/marriage,or wish to meet a lady who intends to get married or enter into a long term/serious relationship.you look so cute,I will be very interested to get to know you better,i will like us to be in constant contact here so we can both understand ourselves,please do not mind about the language and distance, i strongly believe we will both work it out, because i am ready to do anything for the woman i have also makes me happy, i will like to know you better, please write me back if you are interested,Once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible.here is my email address [email protected] , send me your's so that we can chat and get to know more about ourselves.Hope to hear from you positively.
#115727 by ratt84 Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:09 am
CS

Alexlewi
Without agreement and well understand known as commitment can two things work together....
I am a: 48 yr-old man seeking women, 40-60
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Marital Status: Never Married
Has Kids: I have no kids
Wants Kids: Definitely

In my own words
About me:
I'm a very passionate and Devoted man and not afraid to show my affections in private. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my woman well and with respect and love and cherish her.

I’m looking for:
I believe with a know of personalty may God crown my effort with best of luck.
Education: Masters Degree
I'm very proud to be force man am U S Army
Income: $25,000 to $50,000 :mrgreen:
Wants Kids: Definitely
Looking for: Marriage

#115774 by Grunt Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:25 pm
viewtopic.php?p=92273#p92273

he decided to write back after 4 months :shock:
using an OC3 proxy

hi xxx how are you doing?

Received: from [204.152.219.57]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012
IP: 204.152.219.57
Organization: OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC
State/Region: California
City: Los Angeles
#116191 by ratt84 Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:59 am
the real David Carpenter, is married and from Herkimer, NY

facebook.com
Drawoh Carpenter
Went to CA
Lives in Orlando, Florida
From Miami Beach, Florida

About Drawoh
I'm capt David carpenter I'm 50yrs old, I'm 5'9' Ft Tall, I'm currently serving the US Army, i'm presently in Afghanistan now in camp kabul. i had been in the service now going to 20yrs. it has been my dream since i was young to serve my country, and am happy i made it a reality.I want you to know am a man of one woman, i treat my woman with respect and care. Am an affectionate and passionate man. I love kids and pets..Am a caring man, who show my woman what true love means, i work according to word of God....i look to your profile and i believe you are so nice person...pls try and add me on your messenger so will can talk more better..[email protected]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>
(reason: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to [email protected] cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued
:(
#116195 by Spook Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:06 am
badoo.com/search/#/01219618123/
Frank, 56
New York, NY, United States

Another familiar head transplant onto Sgt Kenneth Preston! :laugh-s:

#116896 by SOL70 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:16 am
Hello!

This guy, who calls himself Jeffrey Miller hasd tried to scam me too, but I found out his name on this site, so I didin't get to the part of giving him any money...

But I sent him some pictures of mine and now he's using one in his profile miller_4life of Jeffrey Miller in Skype.

Yesterday he had only two contacts in his profile...today he has twoo...so I'm affraid he might try to use my picture for a female scam.

He used the e-mail:

[email protected] in the name of Jeffrey Miller...

Can you help me?

My best regards,

SOL70

Debbia wrote:This is the real scammer and here is all the information I have on him. Hope it helps so this doesn't happen to anyone else. There is support groups on Facebook for 3 of our soldiers that have had their Pictures used by this and other scammers, Support group for US Lt. Jeffrey Miller, Support Group for US SSG Ralph Edwards, and Support Group for Soldier Aaron Ramos. We are trying to stop these scammers. Beware Ladies this guy is dangerous!!

Email: [email protected]
The name and address he sent me:
NAME,,,AYARIK ABOLISI
COUNTRY,,GHANA
CITY,,ACCRA
ZIP CODE..00233
P.O BOX 19 KOTOBABI
Phone #: 011233242724228
Yahoo SMS # he used to contact me 92466501
#116956 by Bubbles Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 pm
Unfortunately, SOL70, there is no way to retrieve photos once they are on the internet. You actually lose control of them and have no way to control where they might show up.

At this point, the best thing to do is keep exposing scammers and warning so other people don't fall for the lies the scammer tells.

I also recommend that you tighten up the security on any social networking sites where your photos may be hosted. In the future, it will be good to not send photos to people you don't know face to face. Many are scammers.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.