Information on romance scams and scammers.
#103159 by Spook Sat May 19, 2012 12:03 pm
http://www.ownbla.com/member/profile_na ... n1976.html
BROWNBLACK
nathanjohnson1976: looking for someone special,are you??
male, 46 Beverly Hills, California, United States
i am simple and open minded,i enjoy having fun and have the utmost respect for my woman when i have one...i am ready for the adventure and just like my favorite super hero,i can be superman and you can be my Louise Lane .i am gentle and kind and i compromise.i love making knew friends and enjoying life .

Advertisement

#103706 by Spook Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 am
On Blackberry!

IP: 178.239.85.217
Hostname: bda-178-239-85-217.bis7.eu.blackberry.com
ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited
Organization: Research In Motion UK Limited
Services: None detected
Type: Wireless Broadband
Geolocation Information

Your message was delivered to the recipient.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Glo Mobile
Globacom Limited is Africa's fastest growing telecommunications company. Owned by the Mike Adenuga Group, Globacom is the market leading mobile service provider in Nigeria. Globacom also operates in the Republic of Benin and has recently acquired licenses to operate in Ghana and the Ivory Coast. It has a reputation as one of the fastest growing mobile service providers in the world. Globacom Limited aims to be recognized as the biggest and best mobile network in Africa. :mrgreen:
#115370 by blueyed Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:06 pm
Another alias...now appearing on Match.com
Andy Jonah
Age 49
Houston TX
[email protected]

How was your night? I miss you talking to you and I will call you later with my Chicago# to hear your voice. I had a very busy day yesterday and it took all my day. There is no one that i have communicated/connected to in such a long time like you, and you are a blessing to my world. I have good news to share with you but i will keep it until later. I came up with these, i don't know whether to call it a poem or something else....Read and tell me what you think. When you find a dream inside your heart, don't let it go. for dreams are the tiny seeds from which beautiful Tomorrow Grows.

A man's dreams are an index to his greatness. In life LOVE is never planned nor does it happen for a reason. But when LOVE is real, It becomes ur PLAN for life and ur reason for living. Dont think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment. Life gives answer in 3 ways... It says Yes & gives u what u want, it says no and gives u something better, it says wait and gives u the Best! When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts have no spare parts. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is war; love is a growing up.

So tell me, what do you think.... xoxoxoxoxo. This is the number (773) 358-1150 that was given to me in the hotel were am staying, you are free to call me on this number anything you wish to hear my voice.
#134278 by Spook Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:47 am
Despite his emails being deactivated, the liitle moron has returned

http://www.dateanindian.in/profiles/bennard
Sex: Male
City: manchester
Province: Maharashtra
We believe that this user is really Indian :mrgreen:
Description: what can i really say about me!am really down to earth person,who loves natural gift of nature as am a lover of a nature,am more of an introvert.i believe that i can do everything with my good sense of humour
Six things I can't live without: i cant live without food my daughter my family my friend my pastor and the woman in am going to get married to

#160577 by Spook Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:21 am
http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/johnsonjnr
johnsonjnr
ready to mingle
I am a:46 yr-old man seeking women, 40-50Location:beverly hills, California USA
About me:
i am simple and open minded,i enjoy having fun and have the utmost respect for my woman when i have one...i am ready for the adventure and just like my favorite super hero,i can be superman and you can be my Louise Lane .i am gentle and kind and i compromise.i love making knew friends and enjoying life .I'm a caring person and would like the opportunity to find a woman to show that to.i want a woman to share my life with and wants the same.i love kids and family is important to me. I would love to be friends and lovers,so we can share all parts of our life's
I’m looking for:
I am looking for someone whose virtues include integrity, fidelity, strong family values, romance, emotional and physical intimacy, humor, honesty, commitment, trust, appreciation, humility, communication, forgiveness, etc. Although I want to be treat my lady as an equal, chivalry is not dead. When you hold me in your arms , are you the type of woman that will make me feel safe and warm? I am not interested in someone who plays games. I am tired of meeting women who tell me what I want to hear, make and break promises, and aren't ready for something serious - I am looking for more than just a date. I am looking to meet an attractive, intelligent (I appreciate both book and street smarts), confident and self-assured (but not arrogant or with an over-inflated ego) a lady, who knows how to treat a man., he is a guy's guy (yet he has the ability to and does, in fact, show me his softer side); and, he is ambitious and successful in what he chooses to do professionally. I am looking for a guy who can keep me on my toes when it comes to intellect and energy. Somewhere out there is a guy who will not only want to introduce me to new things but also will like to try some adventures that are new to both of us. His positive energy will supply us with endless laughs, adventures and opportunities to broaden our horizons.

Image Image
#231826 by Grunt Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:23 pm
zorpia
Antonio
48, Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 38‑80, in Calgary.

Personal Details
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Other
Language English
Currently Living With Kids
Education Pflugerville High School
1972 - 1976
Work Doyon Drilling
Technical Engineer
1998 - Present
photos already posted

Hi Beauty,U look so beautiful hope you're having a wonderful day over there,and hope the weather is friendly?I love your smile lol.You've a nice profile...Well I am Antonio Lorenzo,I'm a technical engineer I'm into welding of oil pipes I currently work here with Denali Drilling Inc. on this oil rig platform SCOTLAND but I from Los Angeles, California, Hope it's ok to chart with you and know more about you?

Hello xxx,its 2;08Am and I'm here at to rest. Thought I did reply your mail.Thanks some much for your kind words and mail, I'm so happy reading from you....Most importantly,thank you for sharing your personal life with me. How are you doing?you seem like a gentle soul and that's rare now days I'll tell you some about me.I'm 5 7"in height,who looks younger in age and I have black hair,I am a Christian,I keep fit. I love campimg,movies,walking on a beach,Playing golf and baskeball,Believe in Romance,making love,kissing, dancing, singing can you sing.? I also enjoy listening to music I love swimming my son like going fishing. God,The most important thing I'm looking for in someone is intelligence, integrity, intuitiveness, honesty, and loyalty. She must be a good communicator and listener. She must be amusingly funny, and have the same interest as I do she must be compassionate and have a love for God and family. someone who is affectionate, romantic, funny, smart, and talks eloquently do you like dancing. family, and my country are important to me. LOL ... I am a proud American.'I'm proud of the fact I love this country as well.Can you get back to me with your details IM ID and Phone number for me to text you since I'm always busy and not here online so that we can be able to chat and know more about each other..

#(213) 632-9645 and email [email protected]....Hope it's ok to chart with you and know more about you? Do take good care of yourself as I wait to hear from you again.
Hugs,
Always,
Antonio..