Information on romance scams and scammers.
#115767 by ratt84 Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:36 am
facebook.com/david.redmond.5220
David Redmond
Lives in Galway, Ireland
Widowed
From Galway, Ireland

Image Image

... am a widow with a son.I am a Petroleum Engineer with Chevron Oil here in South of Ireland...
Advertisement

#119273 by ratt84 Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:01 pm
Beauty is not based on how attractive we are to everybody else, but how attractive we are to ourselves, for one cannot think other people think they are full of beauty unless they know they are beautiful too. No one realizes the beauty of love, until you're caught in it and the one person who can feel and see this beauty is a man who really appreciate you like i do, do you believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance

Received: from [172.190.185.75]
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012

AOL :(
#129933 by Bubbles Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:10 am
Welcome to ScamWarners halldann12, the best way to hurt the scammer is to post his information up here. Some times, the person whose photos have been lifted knows about it. Unfortuantely, the is nothing that victim can do either. Once the photos are out on the internet, there is no way to get them back or to be taken from the scammer.

We encourage our members and other internet users to make their photos difficult to get to by having the password protected, or deface them so a scammer cannot use them.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#131200 by Ande1944 Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:33 pm
I would just like to add that I have also been scammed by the person using this photo. He is on many dating sites and other sites. He uses many names. I knew him as Peter Gary and he was in Nigeria and Johannesburg SA. I had a relationship with him for almost two years and was scammed out of thousands of dollars. He has also used the name of Mick Davison, Gary Benson and others. He uses lots of poetry. I think he preys mostly on middle aged women; but has also pretended to be gay. I would love to see him captured, brought down whtever.
#131555 by Bubbles Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:36 am
Welcome to ScamWarners.
Ande1944 wrote:I would love to see him captured, brought down whtever.
We would too, but it is highly unlikely that he will be "brought down". Exposing the scammer and his tactics is the best thing to do. Thank you for helping us do that.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#169007 by thebitchisback Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:49 pm
this scammer has just made a new facebook page as of today an was trying to message me. but i had him peged as one from the first message then found this. i have since blocked him an i am getting the word out among others that he is a scammer an to be warned. ty for sharing your story so others dont get hit by this awful person