Information on romance scams and scammers.
#116307 by next victim Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:58 am
This one has better than average script after you get them away from the chat mess. He is quirky though as you will see a few mail in.

Received: by 10.182.52.198 with SMTP id v6csp37361obo;
Sun, 1 Jul 2012 02:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.189.17 with SMTP id dc17mr16022966qab.14.1341136739020;
Sun, 01 Jul 2012 02:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm12.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm12.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.212.171])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id gw1si10047947qab.113.2012.07.01.02.58.58;
Sun, 01 Jul 2012 02:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.139.212.171 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.212.171;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.139.212.171 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [98.139.212.149] by nm12.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jul 2012 09:58:58 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.230] by tm6.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jul 2012 09:58:58 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1039.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jul 2012 09:58:58 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 27856 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Jul 2012 09:58:58 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1341136738; bh=AOYmK6LHzuqRjWSHpvGaw5WNtX615/uWJqYGTKzMfNg=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b= =
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b= =;
X-YMail-OSG: -
Received: from [41.58.50.115] by web140101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 01 Jul 2012 02:58:58 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
References: <CAKt-Ye=963f3bWvKYLH3k4YoD4rcpvzvaKA7gpdTbn1rj-dmFw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 02:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Alexia Moore <[email protected]>
Subject: Re:

do you mind chatting with me on yahoo IM.. my id is the same as my email

My Dear

How Are you doing and how's work with you today? I want to thank you so much for mailing me with me its a pleasure.You sound wonderful and perfect in so many way in your so far. I am an open book to you and think we would have a wonderful partnership and friendship. Our artistic qualities would make lovemaking and being together very intense.I think we will enjoy many conversations since we our both articulate and think communication is key. This is all you need to know about myself,family,work I so for a living,things I like and Dislike,things I do for fun Etc. I hope you will Enjoy read it.

My Kind Of Person:
Life is short! It is ours for the taking. Let's explore and build memories while we have adventures.Am Alexia Pretty and Sexy Female,with hot body and legs.Am 5'7 fit tall with Brown eyes and black hair. Am a very respectful and humble person, I'm very friendly,open minded and strait forward in life,loving and caring person who knows how to take very good care of a man especially giving him sense of belonging in everything I do in life. I am very quiet at first but I warm up quickly, Communication is VERY important to me. I love Animals alots especially dogs and cats. I like to try new things & meet new people, I don't Smoke and I don't Drink at all.
I am proud of the job and I work as a fashion designer in my own small shop. I enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. Having a wonderful candlelight dinner somewhere overlooking the ocean. Afterwards taking a blanket, a bottle of chilled Redwine, and take a stroll down that same beach a find the perfect spot to sit,look at the sunset, then the stars, and listen to the surf while getting to know one another. The qualities that make me a great person are the same qualities that make me a good catch for someone. I am affectionate, concerned, and supportive. I give my all my best all times and I believe in treating others the way you would want to be treated. A walk in the park holding hands, sharing an Ice cream cone, drawing his bath, carving her name in a tree, telling him how Handsome he's to me. No need to make it difficult, Friends first and forever. The rest will come to us.I am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn't lack anything.I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs. I love sex alot and am very good on bed in sex making.I just can't do without having sex everynight before going to bed and First thing in the Morning before going to work .but only have sex with one partner. I have to love someone to really enjoy sex fully. I dont sleep around cos am a one woman one man Lady.
Looking for:
I am really searching for a man who is willing to share himself and his time with me,very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent Am looking for a man with a real love to offer me.A man that's currently Unattached who's interested in Wife, Dating and marriage (and a family).I want to spend the rest of my years with my best friend. I want someone I can grow old with. I want someone I can learn from and him can learn from me. I want to feel like my partner can be there for me. I know I will be there for him. When it comes to a loving and lasting relationship, I want to find that one special person/Man that I can feel comfortable with and who shares the similar interests in life. Communication I feel is one of the most important factors in keeping a relationship refueled. I want someone who is able to express himself and let me know how he is feeling and what he needs in life and from me. When it comes to the physical aspect if life.I am looking for A Date, Friendship, Long-term Relationship, Intimacy/Physical Chemistry, Activity Partner and Marrage.I just can't wait to find that special man whom I can love for the rest of my life.I am the kind of girl that would give you a hug every day and the day you weren´t there I would know I would miss it. I would love to hold your hands while we are driving in the car or while strolling through a shopping mall. I feel this can help keep a comforting closeness going between two people. And at that right moment I wouldn´t be really embarrassed to give that one special person to me a kiss in the middle of the dance room floor.

Relocation:
I would relocate for the right man so our relationship can workout for both of us.Am looking for a man with a real love, That I can entrust with my love and my life.When I love, I love with all my whole life and am one amn one woman person. I like older men cos the Older the better. I will like you to tell me more about you by Answering this Questions...
1) How Old are you?
2)What do you seek for in Relationship?
3)What type of relationship do you seek for?
4)What interest you Most?
5)What type of Lady are you Looking for?
6)What do you do for a Living?
7)What do you for fun?
8) What are your turn on and Turn off?
9)Can you Love this Lady?
10)Would you hit your Lady wth any Reasons?
11)Do you have a Kids?
12)Do you want some Kids in the Future?
13)Like How Many Kids do you want?
14)Why are you single?
15)What is have you experience when U have been single?
16)Does Distance and Age Matters to you most?
17)Are you Looking for a Tug or someone who Loves going to Club,and who as tattoos?
18)What is Love to you?
19)How do you treat your Lady?
20)Do you Have faith?
21)Are you religion?
22)What Church do you attend to?
23)Do you Love Public Intimacy?
24)What do you Like and What you dont Like?
25)Whats your Favourite Food and whats your favourite Movies and Colors?
I will appreciate urgent response
Alexia

Hello,
What a Good responds, You sounds Great and I will like to keep talking to you in other to know more about this stuffs... here are My Answers also Just to follow up each other and know more about each other...
1) How Old are you? I am 30years Old
2)What do you seek for in Relationship?What I am seeking is a man as laid out in Proverbs 31. A man who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. That carry himself like the king he is in all situations. That arouse my intellect as well as physical desires. Looking for a that somebody that I can share my entire self with. Somebody that is not afraid to be loved as well express love..I seek for a Serious and Long term relationship,Someone I can spend the rest of my Life with.
3)What type of relationship do you seek for?Well I will like to tell u that am a Sensitive Woman,Am Honest,Kind,Caring, and Truthful..I seek for a true and Serious relationship that will last forever..You r so Handsome....I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal!
4)What interest you Most?Wow..I have God Interest, have interest in Kids. and also have interest with the man I Love with My Heart!!
5)What type of Guy are you Looking for?
6)What do you do for a Living?I Just finish studies I am searching for a Job
7)What do you for fun?I Love reading,singing,Watching tv,going to beach,Sports,Swimming,Outdoors,Camping,and Fishing
8) What are your turn on and Turn off?My turn on is someone who is Honest,truthful,friendly and someone who can make me Happy, My turn Off is .. I don't like someone who lies,someone that Love talking dirty online,someone who is Just Looking for a Sex Online that was not serious..
9)Can you Love this Guy? Yeah Definately I will Love Him till the end of my Life.
10)Would you hit your Guy with any Reasons?I will never Hit my Guy and I will never Hurt His Feelings. I will never Argue with Him. But work things out fine with each other and understand each other better.
11)Do you have a Kids?Nope I don't have a Kids But I wish to have some in the Future.
12)Do you want some Kids in the Future?Yeah
13)Like How Many Kids do you want?2 or 3
14)Why are you single?Been single for about 2 years back.I am single cos I haven't meet the right man and I Just broke Up with my Man
15)What is have you experience when U have been single?Being Single is the Most Dullest thing I ever Seen
16)Does Distance and Age Matters to you most?Distance does not matter to me,Everything as to do with Trust and true Feelings and Emotion and also Age is Just a Number But Love matters Most.
17)Are you Looking for a Tug or someone who Loves going to Club,and who as tattoos?I am not Looking for someone like that in My Life.
18)What is Love to you?Love is Not About finding the right person but creating the right relationship and also Love is the Good thing in Life.
19)How do you treat your Man?I treat Him with Respect,Care,Honor Him and I treat Him Like a King
20)Do you Have faith?Yeah I have faith and Believe that with God everything is Possible.
21)Are you religion?Yeah
22)What Church do you attend to?I do attend to Catholic Church
23)Do you Love Public Intimacy?Yeah, Public intimacy is my thing.I miss that though.I like to held and to walk while holding hand still,it's fun I guess.
24)What do you Like and What you dont Like?I dont Like Liar, I hate dirty things Around the House. I Love Singing,Reading and I Love cleaning the House in other to have a Good Surroundings
25)Whats your Favorite Food and whats your favorite Movies and Colors?My Best Food is Pizza and My Favorite Movies is Titanic and Passions My best color is Blue.
I Hope I have answered all the Questions and I wil Love to Answer Any One you ask me with Honesty and trust. Please Be Honest with me and Never Let me Down.
I cant wait to hear back from you..

Hello Darling.. How are you doing today?How is Work and your health?Thanks, I am so pleased to read your reply,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,I liked your profile and all I read about it was awesome..I consider myself a gentle person..I treat men with respect and i do Love to take them Out. i will like to let u know that i agree with all u have said cos friendship first and Relationship Start So we can Have Much in common, cos i don't want to Lose a man Like you. you are so gorgeous and Handsome, but i don't count that as a Big deal cos all i base Upon is Love,Trust, Faith and Harmony.Without that, relationship is Nothing and i had to leave life on my own..doing what i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthful to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to success..but its every hard to go about..but i still try not to brake my vow..and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it .Well,i am a very sincere and honest,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligent,passionate,friendly,romantic,and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality. i will like to tell you that i will do anything to make u Happy since we have Know more about each other and have Much in comon and i know something corresponding will come out of it..Hope to hear from you soon..

Hello Darling..Have been thinking alot about you..I can't Sleep without you and since have Find you I have Change in my outlook and My Life have been Change with The Feelings you Share with me..Do you Trust Me with your Heart??Do you have Faith??..Trust is a strong word..A meaning broken in two..This word is formed around one letter..the letter which is "u"For you are the one I love,The one I live for And if you remain by my side.The u becomes an "us"For "us" means no other love And only me and u And from this day forth.I promise us Forever I'll us I'll be true. True to our relationship In hope it will never "rust" For you are the one The one I love The only one I can "trust" Trust in me and you will find..Unbridled love of the purest kind Believe in me and you will see here's nobody else but you and me.Trust in me, I won't let you down.The one I want, you, I have found.Believe in me, don't drift apart..There is only you in my heart.Trust in me and my word..Don't take to heart the things you heard..Believe in us, our honesty, our trust...Who cares about expensive things?It seems like everyone but me.I don't need a man to flash cash in my face...I don't need your gifts, to feel good about me.All I need is a hug in the morning, and a tender kiss goodnight.All I need to know is that you love me, and everything's alright...Why is it all about the money, when it should be about love? All that matters is what money can't buy!All matters to me is Trust,Faith and Feelings.I want to be young at heart forever,the way I feel when i'm with you.I wanted to mean something to somebody,and now I know I do!I want to change a mans life..I want to be the best wife that I could ever be...I want what money can't buy...And you're the only one I want to be with me.

I would realy like to get to know alot about you and learn somethings with you cause u seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefull we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feeligs,motives and intensions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other.Can I Trust You With My Heart?I've found a new love full of passion Which has come to make me blind When I found a special someone In a love that's hard to find. You've swept off my feet From the very start, But before we go much further Can I trust you with my heart? With all this time we've had together I've learned to trust you completely, Before I've asked anything from you You've already given yourself to me. You've combined fantasy with reality Even though we're miles apart,But what I really need to know Can I trust you with my heart? Can I share my worries with you? Can you handle my fears I bestow? Can I count on you to walk with me Down a long a winding road? I don't want a promise Of which there's no guarantee Can I trust you with my heart, Without you breaking it on me? My heart's vowed never to fall in love again But it's weakened & has come to surrender, To be held in your tender hands And mended back together. But I hope you can understand That I don't want to go too far Without knowing just one answer . . . Can I trust you with my heart?and How do you think we can meet???I cant wait to hear back from you... Take Care.

Hello my lovely , its a good thing to read from you. Am doing great thank you for asking and you, how have you been? I appreciate the fact that you wouldn't be in my past cos really I had a terrible past so that I'll not fall a victim of my past again.. I'm always ready to try new thing in life and I believe that those that I met in the past and left me did me a favor to meet a caring man like you cos if they never left I wouldn't have the chance to meet with you Derrick, I appreciate you so much in my life..

, am a woman with a big heart to offer. I'll take care of you like no woman ever did. Make love to you like its my last thing in the world, love you like I never been hurt before. Am a woman you'll never regret you have as a wife.. I just find it to believe that a Handsome, caring and loving man like you as no woman in his life. , you are my hope for life...

Lots of love from me to you
Alexia

Thank you for the nice mail honey, I must say its a good thing to always hear from. I must be sincere with you, you are a darling and having you is the best thing that has ever happen to me in life and I hope you won't be the best thing I never had... Would you like to have court wedding with me?? And if you want kids, how many more kids do you want??? Am a lover and you'll never regret knowing me cos I'll give you the best love ever... Are you a lover of sex??

I started thinking today of all the ways you make my life complete, and I ran out of space when I tried to fit it on just one sheet. I love to imagine you smiling when reading this letter; I love to imagine you holding me even when we are not together. I love to imagine you and me forever; I love to imagine ways to always make our relationship better. I love to imagine how we will make up after a having fight, I love to imagine what we'll do when we're together.

Lots of love and care from me to you
Alexia

Whenever I read your mail, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you’re there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that
you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.
Yours,
Alexia

I am waiting for you. I have been here waiting to
hear the sound of your voice, the touch of your
hand, your laughter ever since I first dreamed of
you. I have never seen you, but I dont need to. I
know that you are perfect for me. We are perfect
for each other, in every way. I am torn by the fact
that I do not know if I have ever seen you before,
or if you are someone I will find later on in my
life. I know I will find you, but I find it hard to
wait. Every night I dream about you, and every
morning you seem to dissolve before my eyes
when I first open them. I want you to be the one I
wake up in the morning and see next to me,
someone who I can take care of. I will always be
here waiting, no matter how long it takes to find
you. Love has no limit, no set time...it comes
when you decide to let it.

Love Always,
Alexia

If only I had known that you were out there, then I could have been searching long before I met you. If only I had known that there was a man like you, I could have searched the ends of the earth. If only I had known that I would someday meet someone like you, who give me everything, would do anything for me, gives me all his love - I could have done anything and everything in my power to find you sooner. But now that I have found you, I will never let you go, because of you, all my wishes and dreams have come true.

Lots of love and cares from me to you
Alexia

how much do you love me??

Here is where the strange creeps in

Words cannot describe what goes through my mind when I think of you! It boggles my mind how someone can think of someone almost every single second, minute, and hour of every day!

You are truly amazing in everyway, the good and the bad! There was a time when I just didn't think it was possible for me to love again, the way I love you and yet, we are not together!

I sit here and ask myself how this is possible that two people, who care so much about one another, not be together! I love you and adore you! I feel we understand and know each other all too well sometimes! Our situation is so out of control, all the secrets, all the lies, all the hurting!

I ask myself is this all worth, and sometimes I just want to give in and say enough is enough, and let go,
but then I think to myself all the good times and all the good in you and me and this relationship! People say if two people truly love one another than they should overcome anything!

Sometimes I feel it's only me who has the true love, and yours is just a fantasy love. I have put my heart and soul into the past a month of my life and you. I feel all the effort I have put forward has got to get me somewhere and then there are days that I just want to give in and say enough is enough. I'm done!

You're my baby, you're my love, you're my best friend, you're everything to me right now, so why, tell me why, why is it so hard to just move forward? It seems like every time I feel we get somewhere something happens or someone comes back along again. And I'm right back to square one! It just isn't right. I know you don't want to be with anyone right now, but yet I disagree on that! You say that you don't have another in your life, but I know you do! I know there is someone out there that is getting the time I deserve. And you say you love me truly and want me to believe you, well it's hard when I know you're with another.

I have proven my love to you, I'm not with anyone, I can't be, until I figure you and me and everything we have or don't have! I don't want to fight, I don't want to hide, and I don't want to lie! I want to be real! I want us to be real!

Please help me to understand where I stand! You can be so confusing sometimes with your actions and words! This situation is making me crazy, when it really should be giving me unconditional happiness! I choose to stay so I shouldn't complain, but I wouldn't stay if I didn't feel or you didn't make me feel there is a reason! That's why it's so hard to choose to go! Ultimately a decision will need to be made.

Friendship can remain, but are you ready to give up love? Because if your words are real to me when you say, "I love you," then this is something you won't let go of, but also won't take advantage of! I'm here because I want to be here, but a girl who is in love can only take so much. Remember, actions speak louder than words! I have not only told you but showed you how much I love you. Sooner or later something has to give; you tell me what that is!

You're my baby love and I will always love you!
Love always
Alexia

am sorry.. i just dont want to be the broken hearted girl.. i love you so much that am afraid to get hurt by you.

I know I have hurt you; I remember that you
used to say that nobody dies physically if he/she doesn't get the person he/she loves; you were right ... I know that now. I know that maybe I too won't die without you. But I know one thing ... that if I lose you, some PART of me IS going to die - that part of me which was born when we first fell in love, that part which you brought out in me, which grew as our relationship grew and which I had never seen before and I thought I never would. That part that made me realize that I did have feelings and sentiments, which made me realize that I could LOVE and it gave my life a whole new meaning, a whole new direction. The most important thing, it made me realize was that I was not yet complete and that I needed to be completed.

If I lose you, that part of me is going to die. I'll be the same person again as I was, before we fell in love. That part of me, missing in both the cases. The difference: that before, that part of me had not yet been born and now it would have died, giving myself reason to believe that my life would no longer have direction. The direction in which I would walk to seek my goal, The goal everybody seeks: The goal of completion. I need to be completed; I need to be completed by YOU.

I never wanted to hurt you; I guess I couldn't handle my anger. I don't want to hurt you ever again. I really want you to be happy. Happy all the time, and I don't want any pain or sorrow to even come near you ever again.

I know that the future holds in store for us, one thing is never going to change; my love for you. I loved you yesterday, I love you today and I'll love you forever.

Lots of love and hugges from me to you
Alexia

Hello Sweetie.How are you Doing today...thanks so much for the wonderfull email,You are such a nice guy to me...and looking forward to that day i would see you face to face... But, just so you know, I thought I would tell you what I was looking for, and see what you think... All I am looking for is "True Love," no Games, no Playing arround, just want to find my soul mate in life...the one man I connect with in every way... I do know very much about you, yet any woman that does not treat you with respect, true love, genuine kindness and caring is absolutely a fool. True Love can be given without being shared, but a shared Love still allows for your special loved one to grow.

To me, there is nothing more special than a shared Love. One that delights in our loved one's achievements, and growth as a person. One that has no jealousy, anger or mistrust. I believe when I have met the right person, we will believe so completely in each other, and Love each other so completely, that we will trust without hesitation as well....
I am a lovingly touchy person. I like to hold hands, hug and kiss ... when appropriate... I like open affection, but in good taste, not for affection sake. I love to look into my loved one's eyes, and often get accused of starring... But I stare at flowers too, they never complain that I could look at them from when the blossom until they fade away... I like being touched too. Held and having my hair played with... I like simple things, not complications and overbearing...

I want my soul mate to be my best friend, so I can always talk with him, and my other friends all accept and love her too, that she can accept and love them back. Life is so short, why do people make it so complicated by wanting everything they see...and forgetting that we are here to Love one another, not "bed as many as we can" and have nothing true and genuine when our time comes... I believe it takes "a lot of time" to know someone, and when an actual "relationship" does start ... I still believe intimacy should be saved until "you know" they are someone you want to be with. I told a friend once, if people would date for six months to a year or more without sex, they would know the person, and either be just friends, or continue on with an Intimate Loving Relationship, and have a much better chance of it lasting. I did not say "making it last" as I have tried that, and trust me, you never want to "make" anything happen, it is either there or it is not... Let go and let God ... and save yourself, you'll be happy you did...Hope that wasn't too much, but it is honest and all me...I look forward to reading your thoughts and comments, And I have a hypothetical question for you. Lets say we were married and we stayed up late laughing and enjoying each others company while getting to know each other better. We end up making love most of the night and fall asleep without putting the alarm on to wake us up in time for work. When we do wake up in the morning, we're not late , but we need to hurry up and get ready. Would you take a shower with me to save time or would that be to embarassing for you ? Or Maybe you would want to shower alone, just thought I would ask as it was something that was on my mind and I was interested in how you feel about something like this. as I am awaiting your answer.Also I would say sweet dreams, of me of course. As I will be dreaming of you, take care its already late here and I need to go to bed would talk to you better tommorow...I can't wait to meet you so we can share time in other arms together....

Lots of love and care from me to you
Alexia

I have a lot more with this one but you can get the idea from this. I will post the mail with the agent also so that name can be found.

Hey Handsome, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.I tell you this everyday, but you are the most charming person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you. Honey, you are to send the money via Western Union to the agents and below is the agents informations:

Name: AKIBU KAZEEM ADIO
Address: 123 Randle Avenue
State: Lagos Zipcode: 23401
Text Questions: Favorite Color
Answer: Blue

After you are done sending it, you will email me the Western Union information you used in sending it or probably scan the receipt for me and send it to my email so that i can have it forward to the agent and he will start urgent booking for my ticket and by Wednesday i will be with you.. I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, , with all my heart and soul, always and forever!
Love always,
Alexia
Advertisement

#116346 by ratt84 Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:37 pm
also on FB

facebook.com/alexia.moore.940
Alexia Moore
Worked at Self Employed and Loving It!
Lives in Venice, California

About Alexia
Life is short! It is ours for the taking. Let's explore and build memories while we have adventures.Am Alexia Pretty and Sexy Female,with hot body and legs.Am 5'7 fit tall with Brown eyes and black hair. Am a very respectful and humble person, I'm very friendly,open minded and strait forward in life,loving and caring person who knows how to take very good care of a man especially giving him sense of belonging in everything I do in life. I am very quiet at first but I warm up quickly, Communication is VERY important to me. I love Animals alots especially dogs and cats. I like to try new things & meet new people, I don't Smoke and I don't Drink at all.
I am proud of the job and I work as a fashion designer in my own small shop. I enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. Having a wonderful candlelight dinner somewhere overlooking the ocean. Afterwards taking a blanket, a bottle of chilled Redwine, and take a stroll down that same beach a find the perfect spot to sit,look at the sunset, then the stars, and listen to the surf while getting to know one another. The qualities that make me a great person are the same qualities that make me a good catch for someone. I am affectionate, concerned, and supportive. I give my all my best all times and I believe in treating others the way you would want to be treated. A walk in the park holding hands, sharing an Ice cream cone, drawing his bath, carving her name in a tree, telling him how Handsome he's to me. No need to make it difficult, Friends first and forever. The rest will come to us.I am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn't lack anything.I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs. I love sex alot and am very good on bed in sex making.I just can't do without having sex everynight before going to bed and First thing in the Morning before going to work .but only have sex with one partner. I have to love someone to really enjoy sex fully. I dont sleep around cos am a one woman one man Lady

#116348 by ratt84 Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:40 pm
same pics here
2 profiles on drdating.com/personals/jewish/Ghana

chrissjoy
35 F
Looking for Men
Accra, Ga, Ghana
Online NOW!

comeforme
Sex : Female
Looking for : Men
City : bolga