Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11708 by Kachtice Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:57 pm
Keep getting these types of e-mails. I guess nothing is off limits. They were forwarded to scam reports.

Beloved,
Friday, July 10, 2009 11:32 PM

Greetings in name of our God. I am Mrs. Leana Macgregor,69 years old widow & a Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the blood (Leukemia) According to my doctor my condition is critical and I might not survive.

Although as a Christian, I believe God and I know that I will not die, but will live to declare the glory of God. My late husband (Mr. Morrison Macgregor) died five years ago of a sickness that lasted for only four days here in our home town in Dublin Ireland.

Kindly contact me through my email alternatives so that I give you the full details of my fund (US$5M) that I would want you to take charge of even after I am gone.

May God Bless you.

Mrs. Leana Macgregor

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dear Beloved in the Lord
Friday, July 10, 2009 10:41 PM

My Dear Beloved in the Lord,

Good day to you and your family, My Name is mrs.daisy Abraham,a national of
malaysia and am married to late Dr.Abraham who was an Oil Merchant and
international businessman.Before he died in the year 2001 after a
briefillness that lasted for only five days. We were married for Seventeen
years with a daughter (Lillian)who later died in an Automobile accident.
Before the Untimely death of my husband we were both born again Christians.
Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my
Matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was Alive
he deposited the sum of ($18,000,000.00 USD) Eighteen Million United States
Dollars with a Bank in England whose name is witheld Until we open up
communication,this money is still with the Bank till date. Recently,
Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that i may not last for the next
Couple Of Months due to My cancer problem. the one that disturbs me most is
my inability to move Around.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Charitable
organization or a Trusted Person that will utilize this money the way I am
going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband Before
his death. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an
ungodly Way.This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death
Hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the Bossom of
the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall
hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard
because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me
always.I don't want them to know about this development and i want you to
know that With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the Bank
where you shall reach them and i will also issue you a Letter Of
Authorization from the High Court Of Justice here in malaysia that will
prove you to be a beneficiary of this fund while I want you and your
organization to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard,My
happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that Wants to
serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.Please always be prayerful
all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing
another individual for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein while i am
Hoping to receive your urgent replying to me through this email (
[email protected]).

Have a Blessed Day.
Your Beloved Sister
Mrs.Daisy Abraham

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From Mrs. Christina Isaac
Sunday, July 5, 2009 5:42 AM

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

I am the above name person from Sierra-Leone. I am married to Dr. Isaac Peel who worked with Sierra Leonean Embassy in South Africa for nine years before he died in the year 2001. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians and we lived happily. Since his death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is really against.

When my late husband was alive he secured $15 million (Fifteen Million U.S. Dollars) with Security Institution here in Cote d’Ivoire . Presently, this money is still with the Security Institution. Recently, my Doctor told me that from the entire test conducted on my health, I am not going to last long, especially, due to my cancer and stroke. But what disturbs me most now is stroke.

Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to churches or Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct. I want a church or individual that will use this money to fund churches, Orphanages and Widows. Also, the propagation of the work of God, building and maintaining the house of God through this money, is very important.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians. I don’t want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers, for their own selfish interest and in an ungodly manner. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my present health situation and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me sometimes. I don't want them to know about this development, but I know that with God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply with your personal information, names, home address and telephone number which I will use to introduce you officially to the Security Institution, I shall give you their contact so that you will contact them and apply for the claims of these funds and transfer it to your hand as the new beneficiary. I want you and your church to always pray for me because God work in mysterious ways. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Who ever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act ac

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Christina Isaac
Advertisement

#12018 by Kachtice Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:26 pm
Here is a new one, same type of message. Do not reply to these scammers.

My Dear Beloved in the lord
Thursday, July 23, 2009 7:36 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients

My Dear Beloved....

Good day to you and your family, My Name is Mrs. Rita Petrov,I am married to late Dr. Yuri Petrov who was an Oil
Merchant and international businessman before he died in the year 2001 after a briefillness that lasted for only five
days. We were married for Seventeen years with a daughter (Lillian)who later died in an Automobile accident. Before
the Untimely death of my husband we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a
child outside my Matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of ($18,000,000.00 USD) Eighteen Million United States Dollars
with a Bank in England whose name is witheld Until we open up communication,this money is still with the Bank till
date.

Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that i may not last for the next Couple Of Months due to My cancer problem.
the one that disturbs me most is my inability to move Around and Having known my condition I decided to donate this
fund to a Charitable organization or a Trusted Person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct
herein,according to the desire of my late husband Before his death. I don't want a situation where this money will be
used in an ungodly Way.This is why I am taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death Hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the Bossom of theLord. Exodus
14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication
in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to
know about this development and i want you to know that With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the Bank where you shall reach them and i will also
issue you a Letter Of Authorization from the High Court Of Justice here in Russia that will prove you to be a
beneficiary of this fund while I want you and your organization to always pray for me because the lord is my
shephard,My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him
in spirit and Truth.Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in
sourcing another individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein
while i am Hoping to receive your urgent reply.

Have a Blessed Day.

Your Beloved Sister
Mrs.Rita Petrov.
[email protected]
#12090 by JoeM Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:24 pm
The lads very typically refer to religion and in particular Christianity in the hope of gaining some cheap points there and potentially scamming a religious person by playing on their 'good Samaritan'-kindness.

In fact, I cannot remember any lad I have baited that have not referred to God, Jesus, Christ or something similar in any of my another baiting site. Calvary Greetings is a classic lad term I've never seen anywhere else but in scam emails.

You will also notice that there appears to be a LOT of Reverends around in West Africa :lol: