Information on romance scams and scammers.
#118392 by soldierfortune Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:18 pm
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Precious Dickson, 24 years old woman from Liberia, parents dead during a civil war. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Enoch Dickson) left a inheritance $8.6 million US dollars, deposited in Scottish bank and Miss. Precious is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons (refugee status, local laws, etc.) don't have access of funds, needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the Bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to an assistant's account and invested in lucrative business. Assistant's commission and allowance is 30%. The assistant would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant and to continue her studies.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Charles ESQ) to handle the matter. This lawyer provide itemized price specification (to provide power of attorney and the affidavit of oath) which ended in the total $1.450 USD, which should have been pay maybe via Western Union.

http://www.4ppl.com/preciouslovee

I am a: Woman
Birthday: 15.11.1988
Looking for: Man
Language: English

Site: 4ppl
Date: 31.07.2012

Hello, please i am sorry to disturb you OK; my names is Precious. i am a single and young girl but age doesn't matter please today i saw your profile and i like it, please i will like you to contact me directly in my EMAIL BOX ADDRESS ([email protected]) please i have something very important that i will like to tell you, i will also give you my photos and tell you more about me OK, hoping to hear from you soonest, also send me a picture (s) of you in my EMAIL BOX on ([email protected]) you's in love Precious

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Received: from [41.82.126.183]
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 02:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I Have Build My Trust In You.......

Hello My Dearest, accept my heart fill with love & kisses, Now I will like to explain to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you, but before i proceed i want to plead you to please put love first in this relationship i wished to build with you. Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose alot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i believe that every solid relationship partnership starts just on a day, so i wish we can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/ expectation from a new friend.

Well, I am residing in Senegal as an asylum seeker and it is from the office of the reverend who is in charge of the church were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you, I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he is less busy with it, the church Address: Church of God Mission, Dakar Senegal. The Reverend Telephone number is (+221-765-335-576 ), Please i will like you to call me at 2pm GMT when you call ask of Miss Precious Dickson., and he will send for me to come and answer your call. The Reverend name is Rev Father Morris Edward.

I am a single daughter of my parents, 24 years of age I grew up in Liberia my country, I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating painful condition. Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father was alive he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as he next of kin, the amount is US$ 8.6 million (eight million six hundred thousand dollars) I have the statement of account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me. Now due to my condition, i can not make this claims by myself, i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund.

I am helpless without you, i am having no account any and no raw money at hand and nobody abroad as a friend or relation to help me out For it is my wish to further life abroad. After the transfer of the money into your account:You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund as a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be. I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish which is for you to be my man and if the nature permit you as my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both indeed and in kind I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. Send to me Your Full names, address, occupation and telephone number. Upon receiving this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details, so that when you contact them they will honor your letter and here is my pictures i hope you will like how i look like. I am forever with you

Miss Precious Dickson

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.126.183]
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 13:40:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thanks for your respond and I appreciate your kind gesture.

My Dear, Thanks for your respond and I appreciate your kind gesture. well, for me I feel safer when I see you expressing little doubt over my situations here and what I have just told you. Certainly, a sincere person would always express such feelings and this makes me to believe that I may be in the right direction and I need your help. my choosing and trusting you is an act of faith and I believe it is the will of God. moreover, I prayed over it before I could reveal that to you. please i want you to believe me so that we can achieve success in this regard.

I have the necessary document here with me to prove beyond doubt all I have just told you about my family and myself. If you wish me to come over to your country to meet you first then from there we can process the money transfer I inherited from my later father's account to your account together and I am ready to spend the rest of my life with you if you really care to have me and besides everything depends on you.

If you have accepted to help me; the only thing I need from you now is your data such as ( your full names, address and telephone number ) and I will be able to send an email to the bank where the money is deposited and introduce you as my partner after which I will give you the Bank contact details for you to reach them directly to know what may be the procedures of transferring the fund to your position pending my arrival to meet with you and start new life. I am saying this to you with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me and take me as your closest friend and to manage the funds. Thanks and I will be waiting to hear from you soon. with much regards,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.94.144]
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 02:10:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: please contact the bank for confirmation and transfer

My Dearest, The procedure for the monetary claim i told you is not all that cumber some, what you do is to start by first contacting the bank to notify them of my wish to appoint you as my foreign partner / next of kin which i have done now. Do reach the bank immediately with your full contact information and get back to me with the bank response. My day will not only boring but hectic as i have no place to go.

My condition is so gravy in this place , that is why I reveal all about me to you because I do not want to die premature of frustration while I have all this inheritance to live wholesomely on after leaving this camp. However, dear. I will be very much glad to hear your sweet voice on phone so please try to call me at 2pm GMT any day from Monday to Saturday , this time our reverend always be in his office . Once more our Reverend phone number is (+221-765-335-576 ) and his name is Reverend Morris Edward , when you call tell him that you want to speak to, Miss Precious Dickson.from the refugee camp and he will send for me to answer your call, I wait for your call please, I promise to be of my best to you in deed and kind ,

however I have drafted a mail to the bank now where I introduce you as my partner and I made them to know that you will be contacting them on my behalf so they will honor your mail application or phone call when ever you contact them . Just tell them that you are contacting them on behalf of Miss Precious Dickson for the following information of my inherited account :

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
EMAIL: ([email protected]) ( [email protected])
Name of depositor ; Dr.Enoch Dickson
Name as the next of kin. Precious Dickson
(Deposit Account Number A/C BLAB745008901546/QB/91/A.)
Amount deposited ;$8.6 Million.USD

Contact the bank as soon as you read this email and let me know when they have reply to your E-mail.i will be waiting for you With love & trust.

Yours Miss Precious Dickson

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.97.182]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 05:58:56 -0400
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP

Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc
Registered in Scotland No .90312
Registered office 36st.Andrew Square.
Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Regulated and authorized by the
Financial Services Authority
TEL: +44-7045790643.

TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS.

For Your Kind Attention,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received from Miss Dickson. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Precious Dickson (for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.) Late Dr. Enoch Dickson is our customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us.
Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. The death certificate of Late Dr.Enoch Dickson (Her deceased
father)confirming his death.

3.A copy of statement of account issued to Dr. Enoch Dickson by our bank.

4.An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese high court with her signature in it.

Note:The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question (s) please contact our Foreign Operational

Director-Mr.Brown Micheal.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Fred Godwin.
For Accounts Dept
[email protected]
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.97.182]
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 08:06:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Please honey contact this lawyer for the preparation of the document

Hello My Love, Thanks for your ability to help me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person. Listen, before i gave you the information it is the will of God that me and you know each other, i have not told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer and the death certificate, (which i will also give him, so he can send them to you with the power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of the lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's to the account in Your country. please try to send your full contact information to the lawyer as well. he will use it in exchange to my late father's name to your name to prepare the documents in your name i hope you understand it? His contact information are as follows,

barrister Charles ESQ,
Phone Number +221771378628
E mail address.. ( [email protected]) or ([email protected])

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents for traveling to meet with you in your country for the rest of my life, thank you once again, and God bless you, i will be waiting to hear from you soon i love you so much, have a wonderful day, With love from my deepest heart.

Yours forever,
Precious

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.67.66]
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 02:12:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY FINDINGS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT SENEGAL?????????????????

CHARLES & CO LAW FIRM
ADVOCATES OF THE SENEGALESE BAR
Sam Notaire SN 102 Dakar
Republic Du Senegal
Direct Mobile Tel: 00221-771-378-628
REF File; NO.: XX127GSCBKK
([email protected]) or ([email protected])
OFFICE TEL. 00221-771-378-628

ATTENTION Sir,

Sequel to the email on the issue of helping you to process the necessary documents required by the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC, to make your claims and transfer to your account in your country or any where of your choice, We are happy to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assignments. Your partner Miss Precious Dickson was in my office with the Rev Father to discuss about issuing to you an authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.

From my inquiries from the federal high court today, it will cost you. the sum of ..$850 Dollars for authentication of the power of attorney and the affidavit of support at the high court before it becomes valid and .....$250 Dollars for notary stamping at the notary public, My legal processing fee is ....¨$350 Dollars total is (1,450 Dollars ).

The cost of obtaining the documents including our service fee is..... $ 1,450 Dollars. Also, it will take about 2 working days to process the document. The affidavit of support will first be obtained from the federal High Court of Senegal and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft the Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by your partner Miss Precious Dickson and witness by me also naturalized by the federal magistrate. Upon your response to this i will inform you how to make the payment to me.

SEND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS..

1) NAME, (REQUIRED)
2) FULL ADDRESS (REQUIRED)
3) TELEPHONE NUMBER (REQUIRED)
4)PROFESSION (REQUIRED)
5) DATE OF BIRTH (REQUIRED)
6) NATIONALITY (REQUIRED)
7) INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY .OR ID COPY (REQUIRED).

Note, upon receipt of the fee and the information you have to send to us to obtain this documents, we shall proceed immediately to procure the documents which will take us 2 working days to complete. Should you have any question,contact us at 00221-771-378-628

Yours Sincerely In Service
BAR DR CHARLES & CO LAW FIRM(ESQ)
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
BAR THEOPHILUS JOHNSON
ASSISTANT.
Advertisement

#118406 by jolly_roger Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 pm
The very naughty barrister has tried this sought of thing before!
Scam Mail From Mr.Theophilus Johnson [[email protected]]
From February 2011
Attention: Beneficiary, This is to inform you that your outstanding inheritance funds valued of $5.2 Million United States Dollars which has not been paid to you has been approved for release by The Finance Ministry of Nigeria. You will be receiving your fund through the central bank of Nigeria depending on the option you chose for the payment.Would you like to receive your fund through bank to bank transfer (Telegraphic Wire Transfer) or through our Atm Visa Card payment which will allow you to withdraw your fund through any ATM machine in any part of the World. You are required to send the following information and indicate the way you will like to receive your fund as stipulated above. Your Full Name: Your Contact address: Your Age Sex: Your Occupation: Your private cell telephone numbers: A Scanned copy of Identification: Regards, Mr. Theophilus Johnson. Director of Operation. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
#141695 by soldierfortune Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:57 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.83.13.73]
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 13:19:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I didn't forget your past effort towards me.

Dearest,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Morris Edward and his email address is as follows:

([email protected])
contact phone number. (+221- 765335576)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000. which I prepared and kept for you as compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with father Reverend Morris Edward and instruct him where to send you the draft check. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to father Reverend Morris Edward on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

God bless with you.