Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#11168 by Ralph Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:27 am
This is a common scam and you can see many similiar examples in these forums

Soon to die, has loads of money and need you help, she is not sick, she has no money, it isn't even a she, it's a scammer who want you to send you money, please dont fall for it

Good Day,

My name is Mrs. Rose Alvin. I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to a reliable individual who will act as i will instruct here. I am 63 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband Mr. Alvin Limbery to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my husbands relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly. I will be under going an operation here in Malaysia, and i pray that I survive the operation. I have decided to WILL the sum of £10,000,000 (Ten Million Great British Pounds) to you for the good work of the lord, the orphanage, the needy and to help the motherless. Presently, I have informed my Doctor, Dr.Williams Koka. about my decision in WILLING this funds to a reliable individual.

You are to Contact my Doctor through his email address ([email protected]), if you are interested in carrying out this task,so that the Doctor can arrange and instruct you on how the funds will be released to you. I know I have never met you, but in order to fulfill this which borders me most and i got your email address through my personal search on the internet, my mind tells me to inform you about this, and I hope you act sincerely, please contact my Doctor immediately. Be informed that I cannot read emails or receive phone calls for now. You can get any information you need from my Doctor. He shall always give me feed back and give you my words in return.

God bless you.
Mrs. Rose Alvin
Advertisement

#11904 by Ralph Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:23 am
Here is another email that I have recieved from the same group of scammers, this time the email address they want me to reply to is different

Interesting is that the email was sent by [email protected]
Good Day,

My name is Mrs. Rose Alvin. I am a dying woman who had decided to donate
what I have to a reliable individual who will act as i will instruct here.
I am 63 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago. I have
been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late
husband Mr. Alvin Limbery to you for the good work of God, rather than
allow my husbands relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly.
I will be under going an operation here in Malaysia, and i pray that I
survive the operation. I have decided to WILL the sum of £10,000,000
(Ten Million Great British Pounds) to you for the good work of the lord,
the orphanage, the needy and to help the motherless. Presently, I have
informed my Doctor, Dr.Williams Koka. about my decision in WILLING this
funds to a reliable individual.

You are to Contact my Doctor through his email address
([email protected]), if you are interested in carrying out this task,so
that the Doctor can arrange and instruct you on how the funds will be
released to you. I know I have never met you, but in order to fulfill this
which borders me most and i got your email address through my personal
search on the internet, my mind tells me to inform you about this, and I
hope you act sincerely, please contact my Doctor immediately. Be informed
that I cannot read emails or receive phone calls for now. You can get any
information you need from my Doctor. He shall always give me feed back and
give you my words in return.

God bless you.
Mrs. Rose Alvin
#11941 by The Enchantress Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:59 am
Mails continue;

Attention:

I am the doctor to Mrs. Rose Alvin. I have received your email and your willingness to help Mrs. Rose Alvin. She had told me everything about her email to you and she had pleaded with me to guide you on how you are to conact her Lawyer, who will help you tarnsfer the fund.

She wants to WILL this funds to you, I have promised her to guide you on how to contact the Lawyer to get the fund transfered from the bank. Now i need to know if you can handle this funds and utilize it the way she had intructed you? Can I trust you? what do you do for a living? are you married with kids? I will also want you to send me a passport copy of youself if you have one. Trust is very important for this transaction you know?. Please it is very important i know you before giving you details on how you will contact the Lawyer.

Kindly provide me with your informations as enlisted below:
1.Name:___________________
2.Address:___________________
3.Occupation:___________________
4.Age:___________________
5.Sex:___________________
6.Country Of Residence:______________
7.Telephone Number:__________________
8.Fax Number:___________________

There is no risk involved at all. I have done my home work as she had instructed, and once i receive your information as given above, i will provide you with the contact details of the Lawyer, he has the files with him, that we will use to support the fund transfer.

Once i get a positive response from you, i will send you the details of her Lawyer so that you can contact him. Please send an immediate reponse via email as i am at my desk awaiting your response . I will appreciate if you respond on time as i am also busy with patients in the Hospital.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Williams Koka

NOTE: MRS ROSE ALVIN IS SILK AND CAN NOT TALK OR WRITE YOU BECOUSE OF HER SITUATION. I WALK WITH HER DIRECTIVE.

ATTN:

Its really sad to inform you that Mrs. Rose Alvin could not survive the operation.She died 20 minutes after the operation. The most touching part of it is that before her death (before the operation), she asked me to promise her that her money will be used in a Godly way to help the needy and the motherless. And that, I will use the information given to me to assist you in the process of transfering the funds, she also emphasised that i should make her wish come true. I promised, and immediately she blessed me with good prayers. Before her death, she began to say negative words to me as if she knew she was not going to make it.

I must tell you that the death of Mrs. Rose Alvin has negatively affected my job in the hospital as I have been unable to attend to other patients in the hospital. She was like a mother to me. I loved her like I love my mother. And she loved me like a son.

However, you are to contact her Lawyer to start working on the transfer of the said funds. Please do inform him that you are contacting him in respect of Mrs. Rose Alvin, so that he can attend to you as i have called him before sending you this email.

Kindly find their contact details as stated below.

Cambell Morgan's Law Firm
B241 Brooklands Road,
Weighbridge, Surrey. KT13 2SF.
United Kingdom.
Tel: +447035970591
Fax: +447005802968
Email: [email protected]

At this juncture, I want to beg you not to let the dream of Mrs. Rose Alvin die with her. Do not betray the trust I and late Mrs. Rose Alvin bestore on you. I have also attached to this email a copy of the photograph of her in her sick bed.

Thank you once again for willing to help Mrs. Rose Alvin to meet her heart desire.

Your Faithfully,
Dr. William Skoka

NOTE: YOU HAVE NOT FILL THE GIVEN TO YOU BEFORE YOU HAVE TO FILL AND SEND IT BACK TO ME VIA E-MAIL.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#11993 by The Enchantress Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:29 am
I have received further information from a public-spirited member that;

"Dr.Williams Koka" is also using email address [email protected] with the exact same scam, but that the "imaginary" ammount they have in the bank totals 5.5 million dollars

Note also this contact message;

florawilliam4real

hello
My name is flora, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above flora

Thank You on behalf of Scamwarners, this information will alert and save many from being scammed. :=)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mails continue;

Cambell Morgan's Law Firm
B241 Brooklands Road,
Weybridge, Surrey. KT13 2SF.
United Kingdom.
Tel: +447035970591
Fax: +447005802968
Email: [email protected]

Legal Attn: xxxxx,

The Cambell Morgan's Law Firm will like to use this meduim to inform you that we are in receipt of your email and that the content was well understood and noted, it will also interest you to know that we have receive a call from Dr. Williams Koka that you will be acting as the fund beneficiary to the WILLED fund from Late Mrs. Rose Alvin.

In regard to this, please be informed that i am the legal attorney to Late Mrs. Rose Alvin till date and i have with me all document relating to the fund release/transfer. I appreciate your kind gesture to help Late Mrs. Rose Alvin execute this project. After a long dialogue with the Dr. Williams koka, i felt comfortable working on the release of this funds to you.

I will be making arrangement to mapped out the routing processes on which this funds transfer will be carried out smoothly without any delay.You have to be sincere and trustworthy for the dream of Late Mrs. Rose Alvin to come to reality.

With these developments, you will have to follow my instructions to avoid mistakes and lapses that will truncate the successful transfer of this funds to your destinated account. We are to make arrangement for the preparation of the Legal Document to back up the fund transfer.

But firstly, i will like you to furnish/send me the following informations:

1. Your full name.
2. Your contact address.
3. A scanned copy of your international passport or drivers license.
4. Your Occupation/Status.
5. Your Phone Number.
6. Your Age.
7. Your Nationality.

Upon the receipt of these, i will commence on the preparation of the required legal documents to secure this funds in your name, stating you as the Next of Kin to the fund, as this is the only way the Bank will commence transfer to your account without further questioning, since other documents remains valid.

During the Life time of Mrs. Rose Alvin, she was a devoted Christain, due to this fact; i believe is our duty to make sure that this fund will be used according to her wish in propagating the word of God and building Orphanage homes and also helping the needy. Please complete the Affidavit for the WILLED Fund as prepared by this Law Firm, this is to serve as a documentation for the willingness to carry out the wish of Late Mrs. Rose Alvin, hence the reason for the WILL.
You will have to act in line with the instruction herein, for effective transfer of this WILLED fund to your destinated bank account.

Regards,
Yours Sincerely,
Barr. Cambell Donald (Esq.) For
Cambell Morgan's Law Firm.

This fake affidavit included in mail;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.