Information on romance scams and scammers.
#118620 by malu53 Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:06 am
viewtopic.php?p=94353#p94353

no more 'Miller' in his name
he's now
Moris Louis, [email protected]

yahoo avatar
how are you pretty,well am new on here and not always on,so you can add me on ymessenger id so we can get to know better am not always here id is moris4louis at yaho dot com...

here 'Miller' again

pridedating.com/usa/florida/miami.html
sgtmiller
66 / Male / Gay / Single
Gay Personals in Sauk Village
looking for true love and long relationship
am a nice looking guy who like hardworking
Advertisement

#118629 by morgaine Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:10 am
Okay people new scammer alert! goes on myspace as Julius Osborn, there are photos but need to figure some things out first...
Is now active on Facebook too...
I'll mail you photos as soon as I can, are there any women here who know the name JULIUS OSBORN, claims to be an US Military but has a French account on My space! Be careful and lets go get him! :laugh-s:
#118631 by malu53 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:27 am
from
viewtopic.php?p=118620#p118620

To [email protected]
Opened 2012/08/08
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.138.183.53:49628)

how are you doing ?Well a little about me……I am 51 y/o, I have no kids, I was born in washington dc, I am the only child of my parent. My parents are not alive,I am looking to move very soon.i have been single over six years after i lose my fiancee and since then i havent find the right woman,a very difficult life have many stories…..most of which you don’t want to read in an email but I can tell you once we are together or send me your im probably yahoomessenger id so we can chat and share pics or probably see me on cam,my onw im id is ***[email protected]***.i have been in the service for 20 years now,so I grew up in washington dc.I have a bunch of questions for you and I hope you will answer them…...

What is your favorite color? blue, my answers are after the question

What is your favorite food? sea food of any kind

When is your birthday? may 26, 1961, I am a may Babe

what do you do for living? I am a physical therapist ,i work with the us army
When do you retire? in the next ten years but i think am gonna settle down as soon as i find the love of my life my happiness matters more than my work

Do you own a home anywhere? i have an home in washington but gave it to the motherless

Where do you call home?
What are your plans for the future? To be married and grow old together with someone

If you had 3 wishes what would they be? 1.) To meet a woman that is kind and willing to take care of me and my kids

2.) To be loved for who I am cause I love who I am

3.) For me and all my loved ones to live a long, happy and comfortable life

what do you do for fun? i love swimming,beach,cuddling and reading

What are your worst habits? 1.) I drink occasionally,but i dont smoke

Would you be willing to do house cleaning or do you consider that man’s work? I will do yard work I know that is good but it’s just me.

What is your deepest intimate dream? Mine would be making love on a beach as the sun goes down on an exotic island.

Do you have any wild sexual fantasies? I do, I love to have wild sex and am open to almost anything, I don’t want to be with a woman who only wants the missionary position, I like erotic sex

I hope these questions don’t offend you and I look forward to reading your answers……much hugs and kisses...Moris

Received: from [41.138.183.53]
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012
#118680 by began steele Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 pm
Edit dated 24 August 2012-- Looks like poster marimiaw has not returned to answer this below. Seems like it is an example of a scammer wriggling hard to justify his filthy self and claim he is a real soldier and person. It will never work.
marimiaw wrote:
began steele wrote:PIC IS AARON RAMOS
Profile name is Ramos M .Searched for Miller RESULT IS PROBABLY Ramos Miller.
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5965448105
I am happy to see new places, meeting new people and make new things.I is not a fighter and I say, life is too short, but I value the friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requirements of a relationship, which is honesty and commitment. I love eating out, movies, walks and rest. I love nature, enjoy learning and have a deep respect and love for children. I am fascinated by the world and different cultures and would know more about .... I love to laugh and enjoy being around people with a good sense of humor. I would also like to thank those who are different and unique, even. They tend to be interesting ...

The picture used for this profile is a business man that live in Florida and his nationality is German. I met the guy pesonally , the picture was stolen from a profile on http://www.pof.com dating website. The owner of the picture took all his pictures away from the website at soon i told him that I found his picture on the scammers page profile!

I am certain the photo is Sgt Aaron Ramos US Army who has no profiles on the web anywhere. The pic was not stolen from pof.com dating site because it is commonly stolen by scammers. I don't know how you claim to have met this person and tell us he is German and unless you explain this further it seems you are trying to mislead us. I apologise if it is your English letting you down so please clarify. Here is the scammer again with same text and a new profile.
http://www.jswsn.org/member/profile.php ... d=21293225
Enoch: Man, 50 years, Singer Maryland United States
Headline About Yourself looking for my dream woman
About Me
I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here nomatter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have un,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment.
I would like to share my life with They're usually interesting.I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest,confident, kind and with a sense of humor.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 9&p=256039
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php ... rid=553098
http://www.askmefast.com/categorydetail ... id=3644419
I_want_how_to_pay_friendscout24del

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=46645
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8918&p=42762
Last edited by began steele on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#118699 by Grunt Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:23 pm
Pictures of Aaron Ramos, one of the most abused military person
The real Aaron Ramos has a profile on MS.
He is a US American and no German!
#119242 by malu53 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:17 am
Corey Jefferies
currently in Afghanistan :lol:

How have you been? Irts been months and i have not heard from you. Is everything OK?
Greetings

Received: from [115.240.68.224]
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012

IP: 115.240.68.224
Organization: Reliance Communications
State/Region: Maharashtra
City: Pune

yahoo avatar

#119493 by Spook Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 am
aka Rick Clayton
badoo.com/01220675370
Rick 58, Clayton, GA
Am German army have been born in Berlin and raise up united state and now live in Afghanistan for peace keeping.. well, i will like to tell you more about me when we got into contact with each otther.
Looking for
I'm interested in meeting a woman to start a friendship that will lead to a serious relationship. A woman that will be my best friend, confidant, companion, partner, wife, father and the best lover in the world. A woman that is intelligent, playful, romantic, sexy, laughs a lot, has good sense of humor, puts family first, a charmer, one who knows how to treat a man and make him melt

Volker Wieker (born 1 March 1954 in Delmenhorst, Lower Saxony) is the Chief of Staff (Generalinspekteur) of the Bundeswehr, the German armed forces
#119630 by Grunt Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:03 am
a very distant 'Miller family member' :lol:
profile deleted on FMF

onelovenet.com
Looking_For_Life_P
Location Tripoli, Misratah, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Ethnicity: White
Profession: Pilot
Education: Bachelors
Children: None
Marital Status: Widowed

facebook.com/kelvin.ronald.16
Kelvin Ronald
private profile

To [email protected]
Opened 2012/08/20
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood) :mrgreen:
Opened on 41-218-204-74-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh (41.218.204.74:14259)

My name is Sgt Jim Rick and this a little about me . I was born was 1955 at Baptist Hospital of Tampa..I started A & A Children start 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools, I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN .I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) and now working with the US Army. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military And i have been working with the US Army for 23 years now and i am currently in Afghanistan now but stationed in Kabul .Beautiful i hope this will help you get to know more little about me and if you have a question dont feel shy to ask me anything okay.. what you are looking for ..
Sgt. Jim Rick

Received: from [41.218.204.74]
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Last edited by Grunt on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
#119994 by Spook Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:30 pm
http://www.4ppl.com/williams230

Hello!
My name is Frank Williams i am Widower US military engineer presently Afghanistan on an official duty, I am interested in you and meeting you and also want to know more about you. I will like to know more about you and see where it goes from here. I believe man and woman are made with each other. Everything is nothing without someone to share it. eply-to address:Email [email protected] Please get back to me
Frank Williams
#120377 by malu53 Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:23 pm
from a deleted facebook profile
but currently online

Jim Robert
worked at US Army

#120444 by port78 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:09 pm
hey its me again, and yes i have come across another scammer just met him tonight. He messaged me on zoosk his id on there is singlesoldier 43 location changed three times today. there is a pic of him on zoosk that he is using. I had him add me to yahoo messanger, he then proceded to tell me things that i have seen on here so i thought i play his game and then it was short lived. anyways here is or conversation .......kelvin.barcinas: this is kelvin from zoosk
sweet_bbw_f25: yez i know
sweet_bbw_f25: were do u live
kelvin.barcinas: I am from Loganville GA
sweet_bbw_f25: ?
kelvin.barcinas: But presently on deployment for peace keeping mission in afghanistan
sweet_bbw_f25: hummm ok
kelvin.barcinas: yes
kelvin.barcinas: why cant u talk tpo me on zoosk?
sweet_bbw_f25: am not a paid member
kelvin.barcinas: Ohh ok.. and you should have pay to have the full access
sweet_bbw_f25: i can chat here
kelvin.barcinas: Ohh ok
kelvin.barcinas: so how long have you been on the site?
sweet_bbw_f25: little while
kelvin.barcinas: and what are you looking for online?
sweet_bbw_f25: juzt chatting
kelvin.barcinas: mmmm
kelvin.barcinas: I am looking for a serious relationhsip not just chatting
sweet_bbw_f25: ok
kelvin.barcinas: yeap
sweet_bbw_f25: nymore picx
sweet_bbw_f25: nice
sweet_bbw_f25: lazt one iz blurry
kelvin.barcinas: what do you mean?
sweet_bbw_f25: lazt pic iz blurry
kelvin.barcinas: oh
kelvin.barcinas: ok
sweet_bbw_f25: were u married
kelvin.barcinas: Yes..I was married for 15 yrs
sweet_bbw_f25: ok
kelvin.barcinas: tell me about your self
sweet_bbw_f25: what u want to know
kelvin.barcinas: everything.. But can you send me an email? i have to go gor patrol now
kelvin.barcinas: [email protected]
sweet_bbw_f25: funny
sweet_bbw_f25: zo were are really from
sweet_bbw_f25: your not part of any military
kelvin.barcinas: what the hell do youn mean?
sweet_bbw_f25: u tell me
sweet_bbw_f25: az i thought
sweet_bbw_f25: guezz il have to report thiz one too
kelvin.barcinas: Are you Crazy
kelvin.barcinas: is it a crime now that i talk to you?
kelvin.barcinas: why do you wana tarnish my image?
kelvin.barcinas: what is your problem woman?
sweet_bbw_f25: no i am not no itz a crime to zteal zomeonez picturez and pretend to be a miltary perzonal
kelvin.barcinas: and who told you i stole a pic?>
kelvin.barcinas: I chatted with you for just 5 minut
kelvin.barcinas: so what have i done wrong?
sweet_bbw_f25: you are not who you xay you are
kelvin.barcinas: and how are you sure about that?
kelvin.barcinas: Listen woman, I taught you are a responsible woman that was why i wrote you a note from the site.. But i dont know what you areb talking about about now
sweet_bbw_f25: cz i know
sweet_bbw_f25: you cant even type proper englizh
sweet_bbw_f25: ur not american
kelvin.barcinas: Listen if you try to tarnish my image .. I will make sure u dont go free...
kelvin.barcinas: You canbet it with me
sweet_bbw_f25: ur from zome forgien country pretending
kelvin.barcinas: I have to go for patrol now..
kelvin.barcinas: Bye
sweet_bbw_f25: no
kelvin.barcinas: You must be a crazy woman
kelvin.barcinas: do you take drugs?
sweet_bbw_f25: no do u
sweet_bbw_f25: im on to ur xcam
sweet_bbw_f25: you cant foool me
sweet_bbw_f25: il be zure to pozt ur pic and ur email for thoze to zee
kelvin.barcinas: Can you tell me what is your problem?
kelvin.barcinas: You must be scammer
sweet_bbw_f25: hahah noo you are
kelvin.barcinas: Cos i cant see why u can not stay on the site to chat
sweet_bbw_f25: im not pretending to be in the miltary
sweet_bbw_f25: u are
sweet_bbw_f25: u ztole that man picturez
kelvin.barcinas: Dont worry
kelvin.barcinas: I will get you\
kelvin.barcinas: I will trace your ip now
kelvin.barcinas: and get your location
sweet_bbw_f25: itz all online
kelvin.barcinas: then i will get you arrested for blackmaling a military personel
sweet_bbw_f25: no i wont
kelvin.barcinas: I Promise you that
sweet_bbw_f25: thiz iz not blackmailing no one
sweet_bbw_f25: you are not even in the military
kelvin.barcinas: are you Crazy?
kelvin.barcinas: what are you talking about?
kelvin.barcinas: do i ask you for money?
kelvin.barcinas: I am even richer than you
kelvin.barcinas: I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY IF U WANT
sweet_bbw_f25: no i dont want money
kelvin.barcinas: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HERE?
kelvin.barcinas: so why do you wana blacm mail me?
kelvin.barcinas: do i ask you for anything
sweet_bbw_f25: itz not blackmail
sweet_bbw_f25: look that word up
sweet_bbw_f25: your a criminal
kelvin.barcinas: we only chat and i told you am lookimg for my soul mate
kelvin.barcinas: Ohh I guess you dont have a job to do
kelvin.barcinas: U wana waste my here
kelvin.barcinas: to hell with you bastard
kelvin.barcinas: i have to go
kelvin.barcinas: watch ur back
kelvin.barcinas: u see me soon
kelvin.barcinas: BASTARD CAT

he did file share pics of him there was there that he showed me but i couldnt save them before he closed it...after chatting with him i and his final words my hunch was correct...
#121215 by began steele Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 am
Hello Port.We don't recommend talking to scammers or telling them anything, in case you educate them. It is best to drop all contact especially if they have any personal details. Scammers can be nasty, more than they are now and make fake profiles of you, and more. Best to avoid any come back, not that they will visit you from Africa or anything like that.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#123402 by lsmoore1513 Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:40 pm
This guy is going by Howard Rancourt. He is on OKCupid. He is still using the same pictures as posted on here. Please be aware. He is asking for money to send to his child.
#124164 by itsme77 Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:45 am
ratt84 wrote:FMF
james003
looking for my soulmate
Age & Gender: 43 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Caucasian

I am Seeking a: Woman
My Education: Some College
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
caring man
trust
loving woman
honest

About Me
Am james...am a united state Army. :mrgreen: ...have been deployed to 3 different countries..now am deployed in afganistan but am gonna be home in one and half month.....

Hi...thanks so much for accepting me in your life and am so much happy also I found the best woman in the world...
Am a loving and honest man and I promise you will never regret meting me when am home .
..I have so much good feelings about you and that keep me alive..
.am a very romantic man also and I always enjoy spending so much time with my woman and you will figure that much more when am home...
..... You can always depend on me about the love ,caring ,honest, ...I promise you will never regret anything about me..
... How was your night going and I hope you have a lovely day with your son yesterday?how is he doing..
.. I figure you are sleeping now and am leading the boys for morning training and I will leave my messenger on for you..
.just let me know when you wake up honey.....have sweet and lovely dreams

Received: from [41.203.64.129]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Lagos, Nigeria

Wow, thanks for your post!!! This is very helpful, he is currently talking to my cousin right now with the same name, email address and photos of this military gentleman. He is asking her for funds to travel back to the U.S to be with her, this is creepy. Why isn't there any laws to protect people from these criminals?