Information on romance scams and scammers.
#115735 by ratt84 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:11 am
dateyou.me
peter2000
Looking For: Long Term, Friendship, Dating, Activity Partner, Talk/E-mail, Anything
Seeking For: Female
Headline: the love of my heart

Describe you: please find out more about me i am very nice man looking good
Interests: Business news, Cooking/Baking, Culture, Dancing, Investing, Music, Playing the Stock Market, Reading, Travel

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Continent: North America

hello my dear
my name is Peter,i saw your profile today and i disside to contact you,so that we can be a good
friend,please get back to me on peter_ken42 at hot mail dot com

also goes by [email protected] and is currently online
Advertisement

#115736 by ratt84 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:20 am
xerame.us/captainlove/
Martin Walter
lives in Cleveland, Ohio United States
born July 14, 1959

facebook.com/john.glazer.54
John Glazer
Lives in Eastham, Merseyside
From Athens, Greece

facebook.com/curtis.dunbar.52
Curtis Dunbar
About Curtis
So I am going to do something different and tell you how it is. I work hard I do well for myself but not well enough to pay for someone else as they sit home doing nothing. (SUGER DADDY) I can go to the gym 4 days a week for 6 month and then stop for 3 month it’s Ok my world does not stop. I love my house so I like to work on it as much as I can. I don't drink so unless I am going dancing I have no need to go to a bar. One day I can be working in a suit and the next wearing jeans no shirt and covered in sweat. In my private life I keep it simple. I have goals and I have reached most of them but now the rest can only be reach with that one woman the person you run home to tell what has happening in your life good or bad. I have done everything I could do in life alone the rest is not worth doing alone so until I have that one person I am going to wait. Maybe I am crazy or even going to be alone for the rest of my life but I will never be with someone just to be with someone. I would rather be alone and lonely then to be with someone and be unhappy. I love my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

#115737 by ratt84 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:23 am
MS
Wilson Linado
Male, 55, Dayton, Ohio

Blurbs
About me:
Am Wilson and My hobbies are watching movies, love to cook too, riding bike on Saturdays for fitness, going for walks,also love to play Golf,Tennis,Chess,Pool,Poker game listening to music (almost all types of music), love to swim and also partying with my friends....I don't smoke or do any drugs, I take some little wine but not often and I also love to go to the Movies when am not really in good mood but I don't go to the Clubs unless with the right woman bcuz I hate to go there and see this kids acting crazily seducing old men for money, I mean prostitutes, so I will prefer to go with my woman there....

Who I'd like to meet:
Am simple Man, this is who I am looking for: A honest woman looking for her true love... I want a lady who i can share my feelings with and everything with, to be my best friend, a sister, a friend,my lifetime partner,a soulmate etc.

Details
#115753 by Spook Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 am
http://www.facebook.com/greggs.skadal
Greggs Skadal
Worked at Construction
Lives in Sealy, Texas
In a relationship
From London, United Kingdom
I am Very Nice, Sincere, and Honest to begin with. I am open and truthful, kind and affectionate person. I am also a fun loving person, and easy to get along with. I think I have a great sense of humor, I am a generally positive man, and I love having serious discussions about love and life. Plus on the other hand I enjoy having fun too. I value friendship and I am very Loyal. And I am a very warm person

http://www.facebook.com/hebert.rowell
Hebert Rowell
Worked at Contract from America
Studied at University of Nebraska–Lincoln
#115754 by Spook Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:21 am
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=183013
Randy4love
- 55 y/o male
- Baltimore, USA
- Self employed
- ID: 183013
Description:
I am a very simple and easy going man, soft at heart, open minded, filled with humor, children lover, single and seeking, faithful, loyal,....just to mention a few. I am looking for love and happiness. I don't think its impossible to actually find that someone special out there, just wish I could. I have a good job that I like and for the most part like my life, I just need someone to share it with.All races are ever welcome.
Ideal match description:
I would like to meet someone who has similar traits, who is confident with herself. Loves to watch tv or a movie and cuddle. I like to hold hands when on walks with someone special, whether in public or out in the middle of no where. Someone who likes kids and can tolerate them, especially teens, wild mood swings and will listen when they have a problem. I want someone who can share the good times and the bad, who will work together no matter how good or bad a day may be. I want a partner who is willing to be a full partner, not someone who will bail when things get rough. I want someone who is always honest, that is important! Things can always be worked out, no matter how bad, as long as there is trust

#116002 by ratt84 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:58 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/07/26
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197.251.140.109:23207)
Dear Only One,
It was very nice to hear from you. I am so happy to hear from you. I am really serious to have a relationship with the right woman.In this world, it is always never easy to meet the right person and before you meet the right person, you will pass through some difficulties but you must never loose hope.There are many men and women in the the world but the problem is how to meet the right person.Throughout my life, i have never hurt a woman and i will never do that in my life. In fact, it was hurting but i never loose hope and always believe i will meet the right woman for some day.I just joined the site and you are my first contact.
I hope as time goes on, we will know more about each other and see what will happen.These are my photos for you to know me well. A good relationship is build with trust, honesty, faithfulness, understanding between each other and we must have all these qualities to build a good and better relationship.
I would like to ask you some questions about you.I hope i am permitted to ask.I want to know where your parents live now,whether they are alive or not.I want to know your favorite food,your favorite color,your favorite sport, your favorite music, your hobby, your job, your religion, what are the qualities you are looking for in a man,do you smoke, do you drink, your bad and good experience in life,the happiest day you never forget,the saddest day you never forget.I would like to know about these questions to help build a better and stronger relationship between you and I. please sent me you photos to see you, thanks I hope to hear from you soon.
Your Love
Peter.

Received: from [197.251.140.109]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012

#122361 by ratt84 Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:56 am
email address [email protected]
leads to 2 profiles on tagged - hi5 respectively
male and female

male
Felix A
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Skin: my lovely butterfly
Tagline: i need a real woman to start a life time journey with which marriage ..
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Black/African
College: University of Alaska Southeast, Sitka Campus '08

yahoo avatar

pics stolen from the album of James Short , Male, 49, Hampton, Virginia, member on MS since 2007

female

Sweet A
Profile Skin: hotCars Tuning
Tagline: hello am here for only real man,who want a wife
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Black/African
Espirito Santo, Brazil (hidden on main profile)

#122368 by ratt84 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:47 am
pic leads to

badoo.com/01104991450
Aisha Mohamed
Nyack, MT, United States
Wants to meet with a guy, older than 40

matchmate.ca
Your real name mary revan
Headline same one who is goog ok
Desired Relationship PenPal
Country United States
ZIP/Postal code 10010
State, City new york

picasaweb.google.com/104366222785721780699
133 albums
#122374 by ratt84 Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:17 pm
Tell me about yourself... You messaged me... Regards Felix,

Received: from [198.144.105.52]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012

IP: 198.144.105.52
Organization: nLayer Communications
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago

written back has the black guy from tagged
with the mail his avatar showed up
#122375 by ratt84 Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:21 pm
You know what.. You should Have Told me about yourself First Then I will Know The Kind of person you are Okay... dont be Offended Ok..
I am single and 54 years of age. I've been single for 7 years now, single with one daughter ,I'm 5'9 and average in body type, I'm looking for God fearing woman and one whom will love me for me as I'm God loving person.. I always put God first before anything i do.
I work for a construction company in San Francisco as supervisor ,we do roads, homes , offices and etc . I also own an Oil gas company in Germany as inheritance from my late father ,and I have an orphanage Home In Africa that I'm sponsoring..
I'm sorry can You Also Tell me about yourself?

Received: from [198.144.105.52]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012

https://plus.google.com/101449495827144626419/posts
felix anderson
identical with tagged profile pic