Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#122166 by katica5 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:58 am
some same scamer i found here they send a email from [email protected]...
We found your profile on Aupair.com and we are very much interested in you. Kindly see my family profile for more details and get back to me.
Here is my family profile again for your reference http://aupaircomhostfamilyprofile.dinstudio.com/
on this site whitch they send is profil but hand made with stolen pic about this site

Thanks for providing us with more details about yourself and i am satisfied with your response and i definitely believe you will be a good companion for our kid. Our main priority is for you to be a friendly and kid loving person and with all i have read of you so far i believe you are.
I will like you to confirm the arrival date better and let me know of that in due time so that i can also plan our schedule ahead to pick you up at the airport when you arrived. Mind you try and choose a weekend arrival so that i can be well available to give you every support necessary.
Once again we hope to pay £12 hourly and for 40 hours weekly will be 480 pounds weekly plus bus ticket worth £95 weekly.
I have decided to offer you a very high salary to enable you pay rent and municipal charges and also have some saving while living in Dorset because we are offering a live out aupair job as we don't have provision for a live-in accommodation. We can also help you search a shared accommodation through the same estate caretaker that secured our home in Hampshire and get back to you. So do confirm if a shared flat will be fine for you so that we can ask for its availability from the estate caretaker immediately.
As for your stay duration we hope to sign a 3 months contract with you for a start and extend the contract if we are satisfied with your services and if you are also willing to continue working with our family but it is okay if you wish to sign less duration agreement.
Waiting to read from you.

If That is the case we can help you search a one bedroom flat and with that you will have your full privacy. I quite understood your commitment to join our family and care for Chalie.
I have actually included a rent and other municipal charges in your salary and that is why your salary is a bit high.
I will contact the estate caretaker to help you search for a cheap and conducive apartment in my area and i will inform you as soon as i have information from the estate caretaker regarding any available shared flat in my area.

I just look on the estate caretaker website and i found a nice cheap apartment listed on the site for rent. The apartment is located in Dorset very close to our home.
I contacted the estate caretaker and we did make few contacts on the apartment and with the list of prizes given i think one of the cheapest of all we got cost about £93 weekly and that is 372 pounds monthly with all bills inclusive. Rent are expected to be paid in advance. According to the estate caretaker, the apartment he found you is just few houses away from us and i think that is a very good apartment for you. With the description given we understood it's comfortable because we were told it has a bed, Blanket, towels, a wi-fi internet, tv, refrigerator, gas cooker, security lights, security alarms, heater, washing machine and a bathroom.
The fact is that at the moment i can't negotiate any apartment further in advance per se, since we are yet to affirm your consent on it and more so because we understood the issue of accommodation is a first come first serve thing and their is no way we can secure one for you without your full readiness
So do let me know if the prize is okay with you and in case you need any further information on the flat let me know as well so that i can verify more and also connect you with the estate caretaker in charge.
Waiting your immediate reply.
The estate caretaker told me that you have to pay the rent deposit in order to secure the apartment and he also told me that there are other tenants interested in renting the room and it is a first come first serve basis and it is the first person to pay the rent become the bonafied tenant of the apartment. So, you have to send the rent deposit to the estate caretaker immediately so that he can secure the apartment for you before someone else pay for it. Inform me as soon as you have secured the apartment so that i can start preparing for your arrival.
Hence, you should contact the estate caretaker immediately for details on the apartment and how to book the apartment before it is let out to another tenant. You can contact the estate caretaker via email [email protected] and skype id is uk.flats and here is also a link to view the apartment and it's details online http://london.craigslist.co.uk/apa/3238893301.html
Inform me as soon as you have secured the apartment so that i can start making arrangement on our trip to the UK.
Waiting for your immediate reply.
on site in this last email is pick whitch is on this site too....

I start be pissed off this scammers :/
Advertisement

#122192 by Mike Wilson Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:48 pm
Hello and thanks for posting this information as it will help others avoid this scam.

Please post the email with headers (after removing your personal information)The header infomation is needed so that the email domains can be taken down.

Find email headers:
http://www.abika.com/Reports/Samples/em ... rguide.htm

http://aupaircomhostfamilyprofile.dinstudio.com/ Fake Aupair site.

[email protected] Owned by scammer
[email protected] Owned by scammer

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#122194 by katica5 Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:13 pm
I was dont know lok at this before was dont show me thats, now I was try it again and [email protected]... and ip was from us and num from they was send me msg was too from us
I helping only cos looking for a job and scammer still write me so ist beter put it here to other know about this...
#122869 by Chris Fuller Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:00 am
The estate caretaker, and the Craigslist advertisement for accommodation, are also fake, and are part of the scam. All money sent as a deposit will be stolen by the scammer.

This is the family description used by this scammer:

We are a fun loving family living in Dorset, UK and we are looking for a good aupair with sense of humor.
we would like to invite the right candidate to live with us in UK taking good care of our only child. We have a 4 years old boy, named Chalie and the main role for you is to be with Chalie when my husband and i are at work. Chalie needs someone to walk with him to school every morning, school is in the street, 500 metres away and Chalie needs to be picked up every afternoon at 3.30pm. You will need to be with Chalie until we get home. One night a week we may like you to be with Chalie if we need to go out, this is not very frequent we usually do most things with Chalie. other than that very small cleaning acitivities are required, we have a cleaner so not big tasks, the main focus is being Chalie's friend when we are at work and he is home from school, he is very smart and funny and talks a lot at times but is such a gorgeous boy - we are so very lucky to have him, other things that can help us are things like feeding the 2 dogs ( small dogs) and 1 cat, who Chalie has called Batman! though caring for the animal is not important and not really a part of your duty since we understand some people are allegic to animals so we can do that ourself or give the job out to someone else if we are able to find any soon. we want a stable person in Chalie's life to help us and keep him company. We want someone to be a part of Chalie's life and ours, we are also mindful that if you are young that you are away from your home and family and need to feel safe and looked after too, we will do everything to make you feel comfortable that you will hardly miss your home and family.
Your duty task include helping Chalie with breakfast and make his lunch, walk him to and from school. if Chalie has a friend over to look after them until we get home. Put washing in the machine and hang out the washing when required, vaceuming sometimes if needed. Chalie loves people listening to his reading and helping when needed and loves to have people listen to his piano practice. He likes to play basketball, which we have set up on the tennis court. we would like the right candidate to be part of the family.
Eveline (My wife) and i are both from large families and welcome the opportunity for Chalie to share experiences with someone from another country.
Once again we live in Dorset, United Kingdom and Dorset is just 45 minutes by train from London central. In Dorset there are language schools also so you will not have any problem attending language classes if you wish and we will sponsor your tuition for the period you work with my family, the nearest grocery store is just 3 minutes walk. If you have a driving license, you may also use one of our cars.
We hope to pay £12 hourly plus bus ticket worth £95 weekly and we will also provide you with a mobile phone with some inclusive minutes each month and the rest would be your responsibility. We will also provide your feeding and we will pay your tax since we pay it all together as a family tax so you might not need to pay much bills from your salary and with that you should have enough saving at the end of every month.
We would love a friendly, cheerful aupair with a good sense of humor and fun loving! Your duty is basically taking care of Chalie and You will be expected to work for 40 hours weekly from Monday to Friday with weekends off so in order word you will be paid 480 pounds weekly. Before we proceed further we will still like you to answer these few questions. 1) What is your nationality? 2) Have you ever traveled outside your home country before? 3) Have you much experience working with kid’s? 4) Do you smoke? 5) Do you drink? 6) Do you have brothers and sisters? 7) Do you Drive? 8) Do you mind doing light cooking? 9) Can you help with shopping? 10) Can you help with housework? 11) Can you provide us with your phone number ?
Hope to hear from you soon.
#122879 by camelea Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:42 am
Hi,
I received exactly the same email last night, which I will try to copy/paste here below :

Nannyjob CV contact
Please reply to this email if you are interested in contacting this person.

Sender: Host Family <[email protected]>
Sender's message: Dear Au pair/Nanny,
We came across your profile on this website and we are interested in your service. Kindly send me email to [email protected] for more details about my family.
Click here to view my Advert

When I clicked on the link, this is what I got (no family description, no children info, no duties description, nothing !....):
Au PairShare on hotmailShare on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailMore Sharing ServicesThe job is available immediately for only serious applicants
Source: Parent or Employer
Job reference: Parent
County: Europe (non UK)
Start date: 30/09/2012
Salary: 350
Hours: 40 Qualifications required: Non
Ofsted registered: Unspecified
Experience required: Non
Driving license required: No
Employment type: Part time
Duration: Temporary
Residential (live-in): Either

I kindly replied that their link didn't give any information about the family and the job, and that I wished to know more. Their reply was immediate, without any greeting nor signature nor any formal polite messaging. This is their reply:
We found your profile on Nannyjob and we are very much interested in you. Kindly see my family profile for more details and get back to me.
Here is my family profile again for your reference http://aupaircom-en-nanny-job-hostfamily-uk-php.tk

I said to myself that, if any truth in this position the family is certainly not an educated family, and I was not attracted at all....! (I had serious doubts on the reliability of this 'job' a. And the link provided in their second email of this morning was the job description, exactly the same as the one posted by Chris Fuller in this forum.

So, please be carefull with this scam !!! they use email accounts [email protected], Esther Abraham [email protected], and who knows what else ....
#124460 by Mike Wilson Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:03 pm
[email protected]
and
http://aupaircom-en-nanny-job-hostfamily-uk-php.tk

Both of these fakes are in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#124735 by Mike Wilson Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:50 pm
[email protected] has been reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#124758 by Mike Wilson Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:16 pm
Additional email and website used in this scam.

[email protected]
www.cheapapartmentcardpayment.webs.com

Both of these domains are in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#161291 by butterfly1021 Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:54 pm
I got the same thing a few weeks ago, figured it was a scam. They had a different name, e-mail, website though.
But I got another one today, a very similar one. They offer the same amount of money, their occupation is the same, same 5 year old kid and so on..
Thought I'd post it here, hopefully it will be helpful.

http://www.aupair-british-family-aupair ... tudio.com/

Contact Information
City : Bristol city
State : England
Street Address Beaufort Rd
Postal Code BS16 5JX
Primary Telephone Number +1 646-480-0962
Email Address [email protected]
Country U.K
Family Information
Are you a single parent? No, our Family has both Mother and Father
Family Age Group 35-45
Family Nationality British American
What languages are spoken at home? English
Religion/Spiritual Practice Christian
Is Religion important to you? Important
Occupation Ministerial workers
How Many People live in your household? 3
Describe your Children (include ages and gender) Our child are fun loving and energetic
Do you have any pets? Yes

Where do you live? City
Job Requirement
We are looking for Au Pair/Nanny
Earliest Starting Date 2013-03-01
Latest Starting Date 2013-05-01
Duration of Job 3-12 Months
Required Gender Male/Female
Preferred Nationality
Any Nationality
Required Language Skill No Preference
Minimum Desired Experience? No Preference
Level of Education you Require No Preference
Children Age to look after 5-6 Year
Number of Children to take care of 1
Required working hours per week 35 - 40
Per Week Pocket Money 480 GBP
Willing to pay or share travel cost? yes
Required Age Range No Preference
Smoking is Allowed Not in the house
Have to look after disabled No
Have to take care of Pets No
Required who can swim No
Required who can ride a bike No
Can Attend Language Courses? Yes
Required First Aid Training No

Required who can drive Yes
Family Description
We are a fun loving British family currently living in New York city but we will be relocating to Bristol soon and we need an aupair/nanny that can take good care of our only child with little or no supervision.
we hope to move to our new home in Beaufort Road, Bristol in 2 weeks as soon as we confirm your commitment to work as the next aupair in my family.
We are looking for someone very friendly who is prepared to be part of our family and look after our child appropriately when we get to Bristol. Your main task will be to care for our adorable Child, Peter who is 5 years old. Occasionally you will do light household work like cleaning and ironing. You will take Peter to and from Kindergarten and also to play dates.
He would be at nursery for 4 mornings per week at least in the beginning but this will be reviewed.
Peter is easy going and only grumpy when tired. At the same time he needs a lot of attention. Although most of the time he is calm but he can be tricky and he always needs someone to say no whenever he's wrong.
Peter will be going to Kindy 4 days a week from 8.45am to 1pm and some days you will need to pick him up or drop his off. We will know my roster about 1-2 weeks in advance so we can plan ahead. The only light housework you will be expected to do is vacuuming dining/lounge/hallway/Peter's room once a week and clean the bathroom once a fortnight and i will do it the other week. You would need to tidy up after making yourself or peter a snack and if I cook dinner which seems to be most nights then you would do the dishes. I'd be totally happy if you want to share the cooking and obviously I would do the dishes if you cook dinner.
You would be working approximately 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday with weekends off and we hope to pay £12 hourly plus bus ticket worth £67 weekly and we will also provide you with a mobile phone with some inclusive minutes each month and the rest would be your responsibility. We also hope to provide you access to our cars if you have driving experience but not all the time.
We have already secured a home in Beaufort Road, Bristol and all other living arrangement are also intact at the moment and we hope to arrive in Bristol at any date from now.
Your duties which we expect you to discharge perfectly are Getting Peter out of bed for a 10 minutes morning exercise by 8am. Getting Peter dressed in the morning. Supervising his breakfast and lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks. Playing with him (age appropriate) to insure at least 60 minutes of exercise (can be split throughout the day). Doing education, crafts& activities with him (age appropriate). Ensuring his optimal health and safety during your care. Keeping his room clean and organized. Doing laundry if necessary. Taking him to and from school and activities. Supervising play dates.
Do inform us in case you have any objections to this duties and suggesting what we can do about it.
I have not scan my pictures but i will try to do that soon and send them to you and i will like to know your exact arrival date.
Before we proceed further we will still like you to answer these few questions.
1) What is your nationality?
2) Have you ever traveled outside your home country before?
3) Have you much experience working with kid’s?
4) Do you smoke?
5) Do you drink?
6) Do you have brothers and sisters?
7) Do you Drive
8) Do you mind doing light cooking?
9) Can you help with shopping?
10) Can you help with housework
11) Provide us with your home and mobile phone numbers
Hope to hear from you soon..
#163197 by Mike Wilson Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:07 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Majnouna and thanks for posting this fake site.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#172671 by ladybird_bg Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:34 pm
The same one, this time "Mrs. Nodern"

Au Pair Job in Beaufort, Bristol, U.K for 3-12 Months provided by British Family Nodern

Earliest Starting Date July 2013
Latest Starting Date September 2013
Needs Au Pair for 3-12 Months

1 child in age group of 5-6 Year

Last Action 20 July 2013

Profile added to 0 Hotlist in last 3 weeks

Contact Information

City : Bristol city
State : England
Street Address Beaufort Rd
Postal Code BS16 5JX
Primary Telephone Number +16464801035
Email Address [email protected]
Country U.K
Family Information

Are you a single parent? No, our Family has both Mother and Father
Family Age Group 35-45
Family Nationality British American
What languages are spoken at home? English
Religion/Spiritual Practice Christian
Is Religion important to you? Important
Occupation Ministerial workers
How Many People live in your household? 3
Describe your Children (include ages and gender) Our child are fun loving and energetic
Do you have any pets? Yes
Where do you live? City

Job Requirement

We are looking for Au Pair/Nanny
Earliest Starting Date 2013-07-01
Latest Starting Date 2013-09-01
Duration of Job 3-12 Months
Required Gender Male/Female
Preferred Nationality
Any Nationality
Required Language Skill No Preference
Minimum Desired Experience? No Preference
Level of Education you Require No Preference
Children Age to look after 5-6 Year
Number of Children to take care of 1
Required working hours per week 35 - 40
Per Week Pocket Money 480 GBP
Willing to pay or share travel cost? yes
Required Age Range No Preference
Smoking is Allowed Not in the house
Have to look after disabled No
Have to take care of Pets No
Required who can swim No
Required who can ride a bike No
Can Attend Language Courses? Yes
Required First Aid Training No
Required who can drive Yes

Family Description

We are a fun loving British family currently living in New York city but we will be relocating to Bristol soon and we need an aupair/nanny that can take good care of our only child with little or no supervision.
we hope to move to our new home in Beaufort Road, Bristol in 2 weeks as soon as we confirm your commitment to work as the next aupair in my family.
We are looking for someone very friendly who is prepared to be part of our family and look after our child appropriately when we get to Bristol. Your main task will be to care for our adorable Child, Peter who is 5 years old. Occasionally you will do light household work like cleaning and ironing. You will take Peter to and from Kindergarten and also to play dates.
He would be at nursery for 4 mornings per week at least in the beginning but this will be reviewed.
Peter is easy going and only grumpy when tired. At the same time he needs a lot of attention. Although most of the time he is calm but he can be tricky and he always needs someone to say no whenever he's wrong.
Peter will be going to Kindy 4 days a week from 8.45am to 1pm and some days you will need to pick him up or drop his off. We will know my roster about 1-2 weeks in advance so we can plan ahead. The only light housework you will be expected to do is vacuuming dining/lounge/hallway/Peter's room once a week and clean the bathroom once a fortnight and i will do it the other week. You would need to tidy up after making yourself or peter a snack and if I cook dinner which seems to be most nights then you would do the dishes. I'd be totally happy if you want to share the cooking and obviously I would do the dishes if you cook dinner.
You would be working approximately 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday with weekends off and we hope to pay £12 hourly plus bus ticket worth £67 weekly and we will also provide you with a mobile phone with some inclusive minutes each month and the rest would be your responsibility. We also hope to provide you access to our cars if you have driving experience but not all the time.
We have already secured a home in Beaufort Road, Bristol and all other living arrangement are also intact at the moment and we hope to arrive in Bristol at any date from now.
Your duties which we expect you to discharge perfectly are Getting Peter out of bed for a 10 minutes morning exercise by 8am. Getting Peter dressed in the morning. Supervising his breakfast and lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks. Playing with him (age appropriate) to insure at least 60 minutes of exercise (can be split throughout the day). Doing education, crafts& activities with him (age appropriate). Ensuring his optimal health and safety during your care. Keeping his room clean and organized. Doing laundry if necessary. Taking him to and from school and activities. Supervising play dates.
Do inform us in case you have any objections to this duties and suggesting what we can do about it.
I have not scan my pictures but i will try to do that soon and send them to you and i will like to know your exact arrival date.
Before we proceed further we will still like you to answer these few questions.
1) What is your nationality?
2) Have you ever traveled outside your home country before?
3) Have you much experience working with kid’s?
4) Do you smoke?
5) Do you drink?
6) Do you have brothers and sisters?
7) Do you Drive
8) Do you mind doing light cooking?
9) Can you help with shopping?
10) Can you help with housework
11) Provide us with your home and mobile phone numbers
Hope to hear from you soon..