Information on romance scams and scammers.
#118645 by malu53 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 pm
facebook.com/lucas.bassidane
Lucas Bassi Dane
Studied at Miami University Cheerleading
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Houston, Texas
Male

thanks for the compliment ... plz add me ...
Advertisement

#118648 by malu53 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:36 pm
meetme.com/members/40816198
Basti Scott
50, Male
Delray Beach, Florida

confirio.com/id/237082
52 / Male / Straight
Joined February 4, 2012. Living in Washington, District of Columbia.
About Me
HI am Lucas Bassey 46YEARS OF AGE single abut fomally married lost the wife 5years ago having a daughter of 15years, am looking for a christian heart honest person who is matured to know what is the meaning of true love,life there say is in the hands of GOD I still beleive i will find true love someday and it will

myspace.com/576827339
Kelvin Robert
Blurbs
About me:
I am a down to earth gentle man, professional, with good morals, no drama, who is emotionally secure with a strong but gentle nature. I am very positive, confident, not arrogant, but am very humble and kind and easy to get along with and talk to. I believe in myself and my abilities and love challenges and adventure, taking chances and enjoying everything that life has to offer. I believe in being open and honest and truthful. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, listening to music, dine in or out, movies, concerts, sporting events, the outdoors, holding hands, and being affectionate. Romantically, I believe a man should cherish a woman and treat her like a precious jewel and take care of her heart. I am sincere, and honest with expressing my feelings, and don't mind showing my sensitive side. Laughter is my passion, and I laugh at myself often and have a great sense of humor. I live life to the fullest, am very romantic, caring.I am a very hardworking man and i love what i do for a living.

Who I'd like to meet:
What i am looking for in a partner I would love to meet a lady with soft eyes and a gentle heart. I want to find someone who is honest not just with others but themselves...someone who knows the meaning of honor and trust. I love seriousness, I mean someone who wants to really get to know me and no games. I`ve never had a one night stand and don`t plan on it anytime soon. I want to have a friendship that can build and grow slowly and to see what God has for us ...

Details
Here for: Serious Relationships
Hometown: New York
Orientation: Straight
Body type: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Children: Proud parent
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Education: Grad / professional school

Companies
Kcadeutag Oil drilling company, UK

Image Image

#118649 by malu53 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:44 pm
spark.com

Kj5021BC9
Divorced, Man seeking Woman
48 years old from Anchorage, AK
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Education: Bachelor's Degree

facebook.com/gregory.mckillip
Gregory McKillip
Works at Greg Consultancy
Studied at UCL
Lives in Beverly Hills, California
From Painesville, Ohio
About Gregory
What i put here doesn't define me... come closer... and you'll get to know who i am....lol

facebook.com/patrick.hogan.5070
Patrick Hogan
private profile

linkedin.com/pub/benjamin-rawlins/51/494/649
Benjamin Rawlins
Independent Human Resources Executive at Rawlins HR
Ontario, Canada
Human Resources
0 business contacts
Independent Human Resources Executive
Rawlins HR
February 2000 – Present (12 years 7 months)
Education
Stanford University
Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General
Last edited by malu53 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#118650 by malu53 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:51 pm
datecover.com/dcp/3468412B17575DU34S0126ZZ/34811.htm
LuisAnd62
"Searching for my Mrs Right"
48 year old male
Seeking a female for anything
Cordova, TN United States

About Me
i am Single, independent, caring, fun-loving, active, strong, committed, principle oriented, passionate man, and do my best to live life with passion every day. I am creative and possesses the ability to always move forward toward fulfilling my dreams and desires.I have a good sense of humor...enjoy meeting new people...doing new things...and I am easy to get to know. What you see is what you get...no guesswork.I am a active man that has many interests. Love music, sports and travel. Golf and pool are at the top of the list. I hate to be alone. Love spending time with the most precious and special woman of my life.

What I'm looking for
i am looking for someone to enjoy....getting away to different places...laughing & cuttin' up with...cooking & having a great dinner...hiking, biking, basketball, tennis, golf, and anything else active...dancing...going to the theatre, concerts, & sporting events...working out...kicking back and listening to music...watchin' sunrises and sunsets...sharing life's dreams & making them happen...& pretty much everything that involves living life and having fun. I mostly like to be doing something...but I also enjoy taking the time to spend a day in bed, a weekend in the mountains, or an evening in front of a fireplace with a special person. I like to meet someone who is full of personality, outgoing, have a good sense of humor, and enjoy laughing & having fun; however, I guess the biggest 3 qualities are: honesty, integrity, and loyalty. I prefer a woman who is down to earth...positive in attitude...enjoys being treated like a lady...shows affection to her man...shares her feelings completely...enjoys being healthy, active, & staying in shape...and is always looking for that little something to spice things up a little.

#118856 by malu53 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:48 am
Hi
xxx sorry for the late reply
i am Lucas Bassey 48 years from united states Texas a
widower but with a daughter of 15years i worl in kcaduteg oil drilling I
am looking for and am interested in a relationship on a long term basis
with one woman. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate,
understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and
receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I
am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing,
walking on the beach, fishing, camping, just hanging out, and other fun
things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling
relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any
way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy.

I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful
personality! I'm the caretaker type. When you are on the side of the
road with a flat tyre, I'm the guy who stops. When you are coming
through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a
humble smile and a soft hello. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. well educated
professional man ,am a Cool ,respectful, and comprehensive person..who
really wants to exprience love in its full sense.I am very social,an
outgoing person. I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true
character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance.
I have established some very well thoughtout career goals with a clear
path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world. I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type
of man who is focused entirely on himself.

In this world there are givers and takers, but unfortunately many of us
have experienced the people who take more than they give. Ask yourself a question: What can I offer another person in a relationship besides
money and sex..i am a nice man looking for a virtuos woman .. just like
the virtuos woman In Proverb...31
I enjoy life in a quiet,peaceful and loving manner.I avoid conflicting
situations that may interrupt my inner peace.I enjoy the company of
family, friends and my companion when I find one. Am searching for
someone with similar traits, who will enjoy at least some of the things I like, someone who will appreciate me for who I am and will support me in all my endeavors to excel in life, who will be my comforter and share most things with
me good or bad,someone I can share my radiance and sunny disposition
with, if you feel you are that person dont hesitate go with your mind I
can be all you want and more.

The best way for a person to be romantic is by being your own self.. Don't
let others tell you what to do. Come up with something no one would
expect. Like askyour girlfriend or boyfriend to make love under the
kitchen table. Do something creative. Show who you are... Tell your
spouse how you really feel about him/her, that you love them from the
inside not just the outside. Say sweet and loving things like: 'Your
eyes can make the sun rise,' or 'Your the reason my heart beats,' or 'You
look so good, I wish I could grow a whole field of you... Often the
greatest way to show your love is by givingsomeone your trust. Open up
and tell your mate something about you that no one else knows.

I am loving,compassionate,understanding and very trust worthy and most of all honest.I love romance and all the good things that come with it.I
also can fill your heart with alot of love and gift that you seek. I
might not be the one for you but we will always be friends.This is what
makes me different .
I am Looking for my soul mate the right woman of my Life some one I will spend the rest of my Life with and a serious relationship that will
possibly lead to marriage... some one i will love and share the Good and bad time together with.... some one i will love and treat as my Queen
and some one to love me and treat me like a King...I need some one I
will call my Wife and some one willing to accept my Only daughter into her
Life as she will love me and want me in her Life and I will be very
happy if she gives me the chance to be the father of her Children and
take them as my own.if she has children already .I will Love her with my Heart and work as a team
and family happily together after your reply i send you some of my pics and if you have more you can send take care

Received: from [41.206.1.1] --- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012

#120672 by malu53 Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:17 am
resurfacing on
badoo.com

Lucas, 46
On the site now!
Wants to meet with a girl, older than 36
Montreal, Canada

Lucas, 46, Montreal
1 new message
#123464 by Spook Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:22 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6487359
USER ID: 6487359
Nickname: Vincentee
Name: Vincente
State/Region: North Carolina
City: Charlotte
More about myself: Spontaneous is a word to describe me.Work has not provided me the best of life experience although it’s very stressful but the bulk of experience would further ...ist me in managing my life with that of my special woman.I dealing on crude Oils and building of oil platform..My work is so demanding and have made me traveled all over the USA, Saudi Arabia, Japan, the UK,China, Germany, Presently i am in the UK now for work will be back in the state pretty soon..

Vincentee: Thanks so much for your response...I am a man who is nice, caring, honest, nice and sincere person with a good ,sense of humor and understanding. Because understanding and communication is the most important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last forever. When two couples understand themselves i don't see a, anything that will happen to that relationship..it will be a happy one...i am looking for someone who is nice. caring. loving, honest and understanding..someone who have inner beauty because inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady because is from the inner side of her you can tell if she is good or bad.....it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings...send me your email address so we can chat okay

null 06:17 Vincentee: Add me on [email protected]
#125615 by Spook Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:22 am
http://us1.badoo.com/01222091370
Jason Hughes 50, Colorado
I am a sincere, loving, caring, romantic, giving, understanding, realistic, supportive, child loving and family oriented man. I have a great personality with a good sense of humor, enjoy the simple and nice things of life, nice times with family and friends, I love a good joke and putting smiles on the face of others, I am more of a giver, I enjoy putting smiles on the face of others.

Jason Hughes — 11:21 AM
[email protected]

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004096035531
Jason Hughes
Employers Shell Oil.
College University of Colorado Denver
Denver, Colorado.
High School Colorado High School
Colorado City, Texas
Am a sincere,loving,caring,romantic,giving,affectionate,supportive and family oriented man.I have a great personality with a good sense of humor,enjoy the simple and nice things of life such as spending nice times with family and friends,cooking for them and sharing of our thoughts and laughter.I enjoy a good joke,quality times with family.I love to cook and eat as well,Enjoy a good book and a great movie.
#147569 by Bubbles Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:13 am
Welcome to ScamWarners, you probably know the scammer who is using the photos and information from a real person. It is not impossible for a person in the US to be a scammer, it is way more likely for a scammer to use information about a person who actually lives in the US.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#150820 by truthseeker1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:33 pm
Re: Ricardo Gomez aka Lucas Bassi Dane, aka Benjamin Rawlins, aka Gregory McKillip aka Vincente Blasco aka Chris Fred aka Harry Johnson aka Tom Oliver aka Kevin Harry aka Larry Jeff Cole aka Jeff Coleman aka Danny Wilson aka Tommy Park aka Mike Anderson aka Jeff McCoit aka Jeffrey Scott Ray aka Jeff King aka James Best aka Christian Steward. [email protected], birthdate 09/07/1962- Speaks with an accent and claims to originally be from Barcelona, Spain. IP address: 209.131.36.158 - Sunnyvale, California

The gentleman you have all been speaking of is now going by Ricardo Gomez. So far I've found two Facebook pages under both Ricardo Gomez and Vincente Blasco. Unfortunately, I ran across this site and another site with the photos he has been using after I had already been scammed by this gentleman out of some money. Our paths crossed on Facebook in August of 2012. Like all of you have stated, he started out as a perfect gentleman. He used the fact that I am a Christian woman and my love for God to rope me in. We used to discuss the bible in depth, pray together and talk for hours via Facebook chat, over the phone, through email and via text messages. The story I was fed was that he is self-employeed, into the oil and gas business, has a 13 year old daughter named Janie, lives in Charlotte, North Carolina and is widowed. He claimed his wife was tragically killed in a car accident 5 years ago. He also claimed his mother is a missionary. He speaks very fluent Spanish because I speak a little Spanish as I have been learning Spanish via Rosetta Stone. I did run a background investigation on this guy, did the reverse email search, and tried for months to find something on him but came up with nothing so I thought he was legit. Now I know why I was unable to find anything on him.

He did profess his love for me after a few weeks and like many of you have said, wrote me beautiful poetry daily. I was also fed the story about him working in the UK and Janie being in a boarding school in Nigeria. He even provided the name of the school, which is Cambridge International School. I have several members in my church who are originally from Nigeria who were able to confirm there is a school there by that name.

Well, he also hit me with the robbery scheme. Claimed he got robbed by his taxi driver on his way to his hotel in Nigeria. He was supposed to be picking his daughter up in Nigeria to bring her home for the holidays. By this time we had been speaking with each other for over 4 months before he asked me for money. Before sending money, I did speak with my prayer partner who is from Nigeria who said that could have in fact happened so I sent money thinking it was true. Of course that turned into other far fetched stories and requests for money, which I refused to send. Once I started asking too many questions he backed off but I was already out of money by this time. Even after finding this site, which of course I DID NOT REVEAL TO HIM, and questioning him him he still insists he is Ricardo Gomez and that his identity has been stolen. He told me that he found many individuals via Google, including US Generals, whose identity has been stolen. I asked him how his pictures and words were stolen but he is sticking to his story. He is still communicating with me as of 9:30am this morning but I'm not backing down. This guy is sick and in need of professional help. I told him I could not offer him any additional financial help, only my prayers for his salvation. I believe he has been in character for so long he believes his own lies. I even received texts from someone pretending to be his mother over the last 4 months or so. He runs a very sophisicated web of lies. Although I'm out of money, I will not seek vengence on him. I will pray for his salvation, forgive him and move on. I hope this post will help someone else and keep them from being scammed out of their money. I'm only sorry I found this site too late.
Last edited by truthseeker1 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
#150854 by Bubbles Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:24 am
Welcome to ScamWarners truthseeker1, sadly, most scammers claim to be Christians. Many do attend church regularly, and pray that God would give them many willing victims each week. They have a different view of Christianity than you do.

I would doubt the veracity of anyone who would ask someone they met on the internet for money. IF this person really were a businessman in a foreign land, he would have associates who could get money to him faster than someone he is chatting up on the internet. Some how, this person (scammer) was able to get to a Western Union to pick up the money.

Please understand that this person will not admit to scamming. He will also NOT turn away from it because it is too lucrative to him. The best thing you can do is disappear from his life and pray for him.

I understand he played on your Christianity. He has no conscience. He does this for a living. I am surprised your prayer partner doesn't know about these kinds of scams. They are a plague in Nigeria. I don't want to tell you how to live your life. I would be VERY careful taking the advice of this prayer partner in the future.

If the prayer partner asks you for money in the future, and you send it, please know that you will never seen the money again. Consider it a gift and know that it is gone from your management forever.

Scammers do work in groups, or often they pretend to be several different people.

Have you ever checked the headers from emails received from your prayer partner? Anyone can claim to be who ever they want to be on the internet. Be careful, and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.