If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#108215 by t67178b Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:02 pm
Nikey wrote:This scam is still happening. Met Michael Fisher on Match.com and he claimed to be a global engineer for Match Tech working in Aberdeen Scotland. He said it was his last big project and wanted to build his dream home and work out of his home now. All of the email messages are exactly as other people have mentioned.

I met the same guy, only he was calling himself Joewalker01 on singleparents meet. email he used was [email protected]/ he claimed to be a civil engineer for Match Tech working in Aberdeen Scotland. He said it was his last big project and wanted to build his dream home and work out of his home now.
Advertisement

#111303 by marimisu Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:29 am
I am very happy that I found this website! Thanks of Taurus to post the messages the scammer was using i found 3 different scammers or maybe is only one opening different accounts on singlesnet.com

Goes by the name of Mikael Risto and goes by the email of [email protected]. I found out some similarities between a previoius chater and this one and when i look very close the pictures, the scammer is using the same guy's pictures with different nicknames but the similarity on the emails is like a mirror images.
The guys is saying that traveled yesterday to Oman in Arab for business. I try to find is original source ip but the two ip that appears are private ips or mask, i couldn't get the location. the second name used was Douglas Smith with the email [email protected]. With this last one i found out that the original mail came from Negeria, Lagos. but still having trouble with the second one. As is the advise posted. I am giving false informartion, answering everything in general with very simple answers to keep them wondering . I already reported the pictures and emai to the authorities to see if something can be done. Thanks for the oportunity to post in here. This are the emails received by this Mikael Risto. You will see the messages look a like with just a couple of things changed

Hello
Where do i start from? Really it is disturbing to come on the dating site
to see how much people appreciate love, but yet We have to go the extra mile
to get this great status.
Forgive my manners, I am Mikael Risto,51yrs old, an independent contractor of
international repute. I deal basically with oil platforms ranging from
middle east and far east Asia and i also supply building materials to
construction companies and also to my customers overseas.But really i am
hanging the hat next year, i think after getting all the wealth in pursuit,
i have come to realise that we are nothing without a partner, someone who
would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who can hold her own when
it comes to matters of the heart,lol.
I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for
granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but i have come with a
good news and a bad news... the good news is i came here to pick my woman to
make happy, my eight wonder, my best friend, my copilot, but the bad news is
that i have only one woman to do this for.lol.
I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read
you, something that tickles in the heart, could it be love at first sight?
maybe we could find that out,lol.
I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some
force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy
beyond your wildest dreams.
Now tell me more about you....what do you do for a living?what do you do for
fun?whats your best colour?whats your best meal?e.t.c
I will be waiting for your email.
Have a nice day
Mikael
second email:
Hello
Hope you are having a wonderful day,it was so good to hear from you and i am
also honoured that you could share all you did with me,for a minute there i
was scared that i would not hear from you again.I must say that i feel i can
share anything with you already so im going to let the cat out of the bag.
I guess you should truly know who i am ,I don't really know how this is to
work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and
when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably
spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main
goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,.
A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his
achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him
and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. A woman who knows
that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. lol A woman whom you
can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life
than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I
will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND
I was born to a loving couple, a home of Finnish parents My father was an
international business man who met an orphan whose only family were close
friends.. She says there was something about the man that no woman could
ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. I had my Education
from Elementary to Tertiary level in Finland.....I have a degree in Civil
Engineering.
My father died and she was left alone. I met my late wife and best friend
Christiana in Paris. she was a fashion model. Very good at heart. Actually i
could say i met her in a funny way, would explain that later. I have a 17yrs
old daughter named lora who lives with me she is through from high school.
I relocated to the US 2yrs ago and ever since i have been leaving in
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA

MY JOB
I am a global contractor. I do basically rig constructions and renovations.
or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe.
The latest project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and
continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think
i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying
to get over my late wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize
i can move on.
MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend
the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who
would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still
love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love
anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.
I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a
good smile.
I cant wait to hear back from you.
Have a nice day

Mikael

3rd email:
How are you today? I hope all is well with you.I arrived to my destination in the morning around 5am rested and feel refreshed,my destination is Oman, an asian country. I lodge in a hotel and i believe work will commence early hours of tomorrow.
it is 9.11am and the time difference is 8hrs ahead of Florida time

Hello beautiful,Why am i getting addicted to my email? lol. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to read from you. Wonderful. How was your night?. I knew something was missing since i havent smiled all morning till now,lol. i think i am becoming restful again, Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us. What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before i am old.
Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we
need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy knowledge.. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather.I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i dont mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you

Mikael

This one is the one that have been used before for others . Thansk Taurus for your post you are saving a lot of people with that.
#119887 by tmac Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:44 pm
Scammer know as Mikael Risto and Mel Williams and Steven Bobbitt Now going by the name of John Tarus on Match.com

Here are a few samples of emails he has been sending to me...he hasnt asked me for money yet but this final email triggered me to know this guy was not for real. I typed in this particular line he wrote me on google " coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control. " and found this website. Thank you everyone for posting your letters stopped me from emailing him back dead in my tracks.

Hello My Sunshine,

I have been on and off trying to write this email to you. It has been wonderful days and nights since I met you. You must wonder why I call you sunshine, it's because I can't get the picture of you off my mind. The thoughts of you lights up my heart. Just as the sun lights up the earth, you light up my life. I feel like giving you a hug. You are just a lovely woman with a heart so bright.

The only reason this was possible is because you have been the wonderful being you're made of and this is truly the best I can ever wish for of a woman.
If I ever fall in love with you for beauty, I won't walk more miles to see more beauty, If I love you for smiles, I would see more on TV, but the only thing I can fall in love with is You, which can't be cloned or gotten from anyone else because it's being You that makes me want to give up everything I'm doing just to be with you.
Like I said earlier, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. The answers are never there, trust me, the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved each other is the day relationships starts falling. Life gets boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything.

The balance in life is based on the facts that, there must be thieves and criminals for the police to remain employed. The medical practitioners would run out of business if we are all hale and hearty. The legal practitioners would die of boredom if there are no offenders. If everyone are vegetarians, Oh my! Guess how many people would not earn a living. Christians bring out the best in Christianity because of the presence of Islam. Whites gain from Blacks, Blacks gain from Whites. If everyone is rich, wealth would be meaningless. Who would do the laundry? Who would drive the cars? Who would guard who? Who would keep whose money?

The essence for this paragraph is that, if you can read the meaning in this, then you are my woman for sure, for you understand what it takes to live in a better world. We were all created for each other. There is much fun in helping. We can all be better if we accept the fact that we can't live without each other. The world would be a better place if we can start accepting things we can’t change, because the only constant thing in life is CHANGE! Sitting here thinking about you, brings out a part of me that loves everything.

I have a proposal for you this wonderful day, because I know you at least care about me, after all, you wake up to check on my email and know if I'm still alive, lol. That is something. So I want your help today. There is this woman, whom I just met, and I sometimes wonder how she has gotten my attention in such a short period of time, but I would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that cannot be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, I am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years begins with a single step. A man who wants to fly must at least learn to stand on his feet! Kindly tell her if she is willing, I would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once I have her hand, I can promise her forever. Tell her I know this is not going to be a kid walk, tell her I know there are times we would argue in future, but tell her I would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands, because there are two sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her, her worries have become mine, because I do not really know how she has done it.
Also tell her that
coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control.
You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you. Please look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.

Baby give me your heart, love and trust, for mine is yours now and forever.

Your prince charming,
John
#119888 by tmac Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:59 pm
Here are few more emails from John Tarus aka Mikael Risto and Mel Williams and Steven Bobbitt
[email protected]

I am sure if you have been talking to this scammer you will see he writes the same things to all women, thankfully i caught on before he asked me for money.........
I am now wondering whos photos he is posting, poor

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the lovely and wonderful photos you shared with me. I really appreciate this consistent communication and I will say it is a sign of will, and I tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. Your email did include a dept of true expression from the bottom of your heart. I really enjoyed reading your email and I'm really looking forward to more.

I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people, it is a place called joy and happiness. Really I just see in your face that I can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul.

As I could remember, as a kid I was a very cute one. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realize there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance. I could affect one with my smile. I grew up having older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you, I am a type that doesn't judge no matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and I will give you my support.

There is no Mr right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love, but sincerely that is the bitter truth. When my late wife died, he told me that the fact that something good ends, doesn’t mean something better can't start. Can you prove that wrong? I have come to realize that let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co-pilot.

My usual saying and I am known for it, is that, Life is simple, and for those who take it simple. I don't like to complicate things, there is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.

My mother is old now and at almost 80 she can’t wait to have a proper family, and I can’t wait to have a happy home too. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. I have a house in Paris where I found my late wife and got married, I also have one in Edinburgh, Scotland while I have no home. Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when I look tense? I don't need a super model; I rather need a very good friend who knows when I am tensed just by looking into my eyes as a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, I would care less.

I say, who says we can’t design our own paradise together? It is workable, just walk by my side.

I long to read from you again.

Yours sincerely,
John
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you are feeling as happy and great as I am feeling going through a long day with wonderful thoughts of you. I'm glad that we have shared so much with eachother and I'm really looking forward to more. You always have me smiling which enriches my days, my life. It is really glaring that we are heading in the right direction. It was a great day at the site today. Things went as planned and in order all because of the refreshing thoughts of you flowing through my mind. I hope you did have a productive day too.

Who are you? A woman being a goddess, or a goddess pretending to be a woman? Whichever you are, you are doing something special to me. I mean after all these years, I used to think I might not have the possibilities again of having my dream woman, my partner, my best friend and co-pilot. I'm not scared anyway, because love isn't about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship, it's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. The inevitable truth is, If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet, and if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls, then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one.

I'm presently working on an oil rig in the Freestone County, TX. I'm on a contract with Patterson Uti Drilling Company. I wake up every morning by 6 to catch up my chopper from my rented condo down there. Working from then till late at night, yet being able to be distracted by this woman (YOU). I have over 20 laborers here, both skilled and locals, yet all could notice a new glow on my face. Bishop and Nelson are colleagues of mine who share great dreams as I do. Nelson lives in Alberta and everytime I'm in Alberta for pleasure or business, I always stayed at Nelson's house, he just got married almost two years now. He found his woman on the net and to be sincere, he inspired me to sign up for online dating. I would love to find my woman first, then building a home would start from there. I'm feeling like my search is over now, and I think I have to start thinking of building a home. I am being true with my feelings, as my old friend would say, Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were, you wouldn't need to ask in the first place. So the best of men, would accept what they feel without questions, because truly, Love and death can't be escaped, no one can tell, when, how, or where. It is never too early or too late.

What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? It has come to my understanding that you give love a chance to swallow you up and don't just think it will happen in an instant, it will surprise you before you know it, that will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have.

I thank you for being so open minded and simple as me, I can promise you that the sky is the limit for us.

I long to read from you much more...

Your Prince charming,
John
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Tracey,

I'm sorry I couldn't write you a note after work. I got to my Condo on the late side of the night and was very tired so off to bed I went, I did not even get to shower, (my bad). My job can be so demanding and requires of a lot of commitment. I work as an independent contractor under Bechtel, my work entails, repairing, and construction of oil rigs, over-water bridges etc., and installation of underwater spilling censors (that's a huge one). I have a team of qualified engineers whom I work with. My job sometimes requires a hundred per cent attention. I'm responsible for the provision of materials, the organizing and the direction of work to be done which is very demanding. After this project, I intend quitting my job as I have another business that fetches me good cash, I am basically an intermediary between various diamond mining companies, that means I buy the diamonds from these mining companies in raw form, and sell to celsteel Diamond Company.

Right now, we are working hard to complete this project before the last week of this month. I'm working harder so I can come to you show you how much I can steal your heart, Let us see if you can resist this happy man! LOL. Yesterday was fun and before we left the right we had a good time at the quarters. I was with the L.O.G (League of Gentlemen) at their quarters. Oh! I need to tell you who the L.O.G is. They are my professional buddies. We work together, we have more of a friendship relationship than Employee employer relationship. When one of us has an occasion to grace, you would be thrilled. We could act much and make a crowd laugh out their stress. There is Nelson, Bishop, Ronald, Frank, Lee, Lucio, Lawson, Chan, and Mike. Nelson met his wife Debby online while we were in France on a project. Chan is a clown who enjoys getting on Nelson's nerves, but they have always been like that. Bishop would call them, cat and dog. They would make fun of each other and I tell you the whole party would laugh. But today, Even Debby is Chan's best friend.

Sometime 2 years ago, we went to Saudi to bid for a project on one of their oil platforms. I personally logged most of my funds in the bidding's and so did many of us. It got to a point that we were knocked out by their local politics. It left us stranded, please don't laugh at us, but somehow you wouldn't believe it, Debby did most of the work of getting our naughty asses out of there. We were disappointed that we lost big, but as humans, we didn't know God had a bigger plan for us. Just after 2 weeks when we lost the project, we got this big project we're working on now. We were bidding for a $4 million project and we got a gift of over $6 million which is more beautiful and rewarding. My work is quite interesting apart from the fact that we sometimes loose contact with the outside world, it can be so bad that company policy requires us to freeze our accounts before going offshore for security reasons since it might be hard for the banks to reach us while we are offshore.

After the Saudi trip, we went to Alberta, Canada for Nelson's wedding and we met Debby's family. My dear, they had us for days and the old man did not want us to go. They impacted so much into our lives. Even the man calls on us like a father from time to time till now. What I know is that, we were able to get people's love, not because of wealth but because of our simplicity. That is one thing that can never be compromised in life. So yesterday, I gave them an exclusive on how I met this woman who has become a screen saver on my mind, and they were thrilled, saying they can’t wait to meet her. They promised and had a bet on who would be closer to her, can you believe that. They all said, Hey...please put up her pic in the main room, lol.

How did your day go? Have you been listening to your heart? Listen to it and you will find out how much we stand to gain! I am just a man who wants my best friend with me. Someone I can look at and smile for no reason. Someone I can’t wait to get home to be with. Someone to hold in my arms and whisper to her ears, someone to run my fingers through her ears, someone who is never afraid of telling her deepest thoughts to me, someone who sees me more as her twin. What do you think?

By the way, I hope you finally deleted your profile off the dating site, lol.

Yours truly,
John
#121107 by roadrunner Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:42 pm
Well, this guy is still out there. I was communicating with him on email & text (ph# 512-537-9062 - email [email protected] and skype name isabellamypride) All the emails I received were exactly like the ones posted here except his daughter is 5 years old, her name is Isabella and she lives with his mother on Scotland.

All I can say is that I wasn't scammed, thank goodness. After texting for a couple of days, this morning he said he needed a loan that he would pay back ASAP for a business deal through his Diamond business. As soon as he asked for money, I knew something was up. When I didn't respond to his request right away, the tone of his texts changed immediatly. I googled for any scams under his name & I ended up here - again thank goodness.I should have also known that something was up from his emails. Like someone else said, his emails just sounded like something copied from a romance novel or something.

Sorry, should have given you the background. I met him on match.com under the name whomakesmebetter.
Like the other posts on here, he told me he was a global civil engineer doing oil rig construction, repair & underwater detection and over water bridges. I tried to get him to meet for a coffee when he first emailed my on the dating site, but he said he was leaving for Texas in a couple of days & was busy with arrangements. Also like someone else indicated, as soon as we started to email off the site, his profile was deleted, which I also thought was really strange.

Ladies, go with your gut instict like I did. No one should be asking you for money online. I feel bad for guy who is having his pictures used under this scam.
#122018 by iluvk9s Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:42 pm
He is still at it as of today ... Match.com. Is now going by Art O'Brien... He's good, other then it seems he has had lots of time to perfect his prose.... He is claiming to be in the Phillipines working on a construction project as of right now... So, had I not run across this site, and seen the same message, how would this have played out? A request for money, etc? What is the intent? Obviously I am not the only fool to have seen this play... But I believe that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is....

"Hello Beautiful,
How are you doing today? Hope your day has been going smoothly? I'm So sorry for getting back to you late, I have been down with a flu.Well,i think we really need to get to know more about each other,firstly I'm happy meeting a pretty lady like you online and i really hope our relationship can grow from strength to strength...You sound like a Woman to be with and I'm very glad i have made the right choice. I'm New to this and i pray this works out as I'm new to the Internet Dating Scene and i really can't wait to find my other half and make me a complete man.I guess you should truly know who i am. I don't really know how this would work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what to do and what to say or how to handle situation of things, then what would i be? When a wise man sees that he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness added with a woman who is caring, loving, understanding and honest. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing on this earth if he has no crown to complete him and a woman to call his own......wife and best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me. I will give you some lovely introduction about me, my family and how i came into this world. Am very sure you will love to read about me...It would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND
I am Art O'brien as i told you. I was born by a lovely couple.An Irish-American man (My Father)and a British woman (My Mother). The Irish-American man (My Father) was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. Sometimes she says she sees same in me.. don't know how but when i heard that from her, i was surprise... During my father's Global movement, while i was only twelve years i left to study in Lethridge Alberta in Canada where i got the first degree in Civil Eng. and then i later moved on to join mum back in the UK. My father passed away some years later and she was left alone.
I am gentle and a passionate widower with a velvet sight and tender hands, kind hearted and purposeful with a resolute character.I can be as soft and gentle as a cat, and I can be a passionate Lion with my unique lioness. I'm blessed with a son,we lost his Mum 2 years Ago to leukemia.

MY JOB
I am a Global Contractor. I do basically Rig constructions and renovations and also over water bridges. We have worked in many countries across the Globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my work from my home office while my men would do the field. Oops ( I plan on coming to settle down in Canada and spend the rest of my life having fun with a lovely woman by my side). I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labour. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know, someone whom we would still love eachother more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL. I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile and you look like her. I am very romantic and very much love this life. I'm ready to settle down with a caring,honest,loving and trustworthy woman who is ready for a serious relationship. I cant wait to hear back from you. pls write me soon my dear."
#122056 by Bubbles Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:18 am
Welcome to ScamWarners iluvk9s . Please post up the email address associated with this name "Art O'Brien ". Thank you.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#122355 by junior Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:33 am
Call me suspicious, but emails frequently referring to you as "my dear" smell very scammy :?

I'm sure scammers think that's how we refer to each other :roll:

Here in the UK, it's a phrase seldom heard :)
#123609 by vinatoluv Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:33 am
Looks like this guy is on Millionairematch and he is VERIFIED photo and age.
Says he lives in London - told me he lives in Vegas actually but was thinking of staying in London after his current job and is now traveling to Qatar doing logistics with heavy equipment for the 2022 football stadiums. We started chatting - then he sent me lots of pictures and he continued with e-mails.

I was suspicious from the beginning, but when we were chatting the other night and he ask for a favor... he needed me to send him a iphone as he lost his... HUGH RED FLAG. I asked him where to send it... he said to a friend in the states who would forward it to him. YEAH RIGHT!!!

I didn't but I began to investigate and found this site... watch out for this one, he is going by Samuel Ugo. I am going to report him to the site, but wanted to warn others first... he is good, trying to make you think you are really part of his life. There were a lot of chat sessions too...

First long e-mail:

Its very visible to see how much i have gotten addicted to you.. I think about you all the time and even when i tend to concentrate on other things, your thoughts keep coming in.. its like they are beyond my control...

Sweetie i am sure you would still be sleeping but hopefully you will read this when you wake up. As for me I slept a little and have been thinking about you. I get a good glow on my face just waking up having you in my mind. It’s so clear on my mirror to see that something had been missing from me because now I know I am waking up to hear from someone special. I was late for my appointment today and I had to delay the driver a little bit and hope you know that was your fault… lol but i love it. Sweetie I see a lot of good things ahead of us trust me.

Meeting you is my dream and what wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true? My desire is like a rigger waiting for a trigger and sweetie at this point you are my trigger. I need to hold ASAP. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some material things right?.. but you know what I feel sweetie, this things means nothing if you don’t have that special person to share and enjoy it with. There are a very few of us who believe in simplicity, and for everyone who does, they are sure of finding happiness in everything they do. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but not a good sleep, it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time, and it can buy piles of books, but can’t buy knowledge. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love.

Sweetie I never follow the crowd and please know that I am a man that would give up all that can be bought for that which can’t be. I want true joy and happiness, I want you to be my woman and have power over my moods, and I want you to make me smile in all weather. I am glad that i could get your attention so far. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i don’t mind. I am thinking about you as always and will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.

Kisses

Sammie

Second:

How is my romantic goddess doing today? I call you that because I don’t know what you are doing to me but I think it’s something special... Even when I know that i am late for a meeting, i still squeeze out time to chat with you. I never thought after all these years; i would have the possibilities of having my dream woman. This is serious, when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. I wouldn't be scared anyway, because truly, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you have built at the end. The inevitable truth is, if it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet, and if our hearts melt together, so will our body and soul. Then after, every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame and will make me yours and you mine as well and we will be one.

I am missing you here my love and its not just crazy baby.. it is very CRAZY and i love it. Having to wake up every morning for work and yet I am still being able to be distracted by this woman… wow!!! I made a new friend today, his name is Dean and we had a couple of mins to talk and He told me that he just got married about a years ago. He is about my age group and he said that he use to be on the online dating until he might the woman he is currently married to. He said they dated online for about of month before finally meeting each other. Sweetie he had so much to say and honestly he just inspired me the more.

I have a lot of plans for us baby trust me, I plan on getting my own house but wanted to find my woman first which will be a more reason to do so. I am being true with my feelings and as my old friend would say “Never question if a person is in love or not” because if you were you wouldn't need to ask. I think the best would be accepting what they feel without questions, because truly, Love and death can’t be escaped and no one can tell, when, how, or where. It’s just never too early or too late … lol
Sweetie I want you to tell me, what would be more important to you, the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in an instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have.

I know you are as open minded and simple as me, i can promise you that the sky would be the you starting point.

Miss you and Kisses

Sammie

Third e-mail

Hello My love how are you doing today.. its 6 am here in Doha and i am not sure what the time says in that part of the world where you now.. lol I had a safe flight and landed safely. I am very sorry for contacting you this late.. i had to settle down here first and more so i was very tired and needed to sleep for a bit. I have been thinking about you seriously and i have missed you so much too. I still have memories of the last chat we had and to be honest i think you have totally taking over me. As i stated before, we think alike which i think is a very good thing for us. Baby i have alot of things to say now and i am so excited.... Now where do i start from, while i was sittle in the plane, i spent most of my free time gazing at your pictures and I had too many things going through my head and mind. Your pictures changed my mood, they did something to me, almost drove me wild on air, and normally they even triggered an erection from below… lol wow it’s a good feeling and i love it so much.

I was with the nine rascals at site quarters. Oh! I need to tell you who these nine rascals are, they are some professional buddies, who also will be working here but on a different platform and we had time to chat and to know few things about each other. In this act are Nelson, Owen, Chan, Lee, John, Brian, Nicky, Mike and myself. Honey don’t worry I know you don’t know them but i would love you to meet them soon. Nelson and Chan have known each other for years now and Chan said that when Nelson was still dating his wife online, that he would always run to him to tell him about how they've been doing and that it continued like that until Chan felt he was getting tired of what Nelson was telling him and would always tell Nelson to get of his nerves.. even till this time they still do that but really baby they have always been like that. You know what I call them sweetie, Cat and dog… lol they would make fun of each other and i tell you the whole party would laugh.

Baby today i gave everyone an exclusive on how i met this woman who has become a screen saver on my mind, and they were thrilled. They are telling me they can’t wait to meet her… lol they are even betting on who would be closer to her… lol. Can you believe that? They all said, Hey please put up her pic in the main room, lol. I promised them that they will be meeting you as soon as we are through with this project. I have a very large project at hand now that I need to execute as soon as I can then we can spend the whole time and profit together…

Late last year i was able to secure this project and its worth up to $3 Million in profit. I remember personally i logged most of my funds into bidding for it. It got to a point that i was almost knocked out by their local politics but some how with, God by our side, we got it and that's what we have been working on. I can’t wait to finish this project so i can come show you how much i can steal your heart and I’d see if you can resist this happy man… lol.

Hope your day as been well so far? Do you think you have listened to your heart? Listen to it and you will find out how much you can gain! I am just a man who wants my special woman with me. The woman I will look at and smile for no reason, the one woman i can’t wait to get a home to live with. That one special woman to hold in my arms and whisper to her ears, someone to run my fingers through her ears, Someone who is never afraid of saying her deepest thoughts to me... my true half and my back bone.

I love you so much baby always know that

Sammie
#123611 by vinatoluv Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:45 am
Yes, Full name he used was Samuel Ugo, username is Samego email is [email protected]. I'm assuming the pictures are fake... his phone number in Vegas that he contacted me from several times is 702-582-8247.

Full alias name from our chat: name is Samuel Hendrikse ..Hendrikse is my fathers name but from where my mom coms from i had to change my name so most people know me as Samuel Ugo

Here is info from a few of our chat sessions....

Samuel: ok here we go

me: Great...

Samuel: :) hurray!!!
20:23
me: That was easier then I thought!

Samuel: lol

so you ready for my story?

me: Yes!!!
20:24
Samuel: I come from a mixed background; my Mom is South African and Dad was Dutch (Netherlands). I was born in Hague in South Holland and I happen to be the only child
20:25
My Dad was in the army and wasn't always with the family which was why mom and myself had to relocate to live in her home town

When dad died everything changed, mom had to work so hard to raise one naughty little boy (me) from all through high school to college and the university
20:26
I graduated as an Engineer and really didn't get a job but since i loved body building, i thought i could start a new career with that. I did that for a while and was so lucky with it. Won a few local awards from bodybuilding tournaments, then later was a personal trainer for a few ladies (only) no guys .. and in case you wondering why cos they paid better.. lol
20:27
me: My cousins wife is dutch... they make the BEST Chocolate. So is that where you grew up??? Sorry I should wait!

Yes, women do pay more :)
20:28
Samuel: good

I did that for a while and later got a job with a construction firm. While working with them i was privilege to travel lot and that was when i visited the United States for the first time which was about 10 years ago
20:29
I then later started working on my own as i went into transportation, moving heavy equipment for construction in the Middle East because that was where the money was.. :)
20:30
hope you still there

:)

me: Yes, didn't want to interrupt.
20:31
Samuel: and then later met this young beautiful Dutch model in Abu Dhabi who i liked so much, we started an affair, went out for about 4 months and later got engaged and was planning to get married until i found out some serious shit involving herself with her previous boyfriend.. and it wasn't my kind of thing so i just had to cut her lose and let her go

me: :(
20:32
Samuel: no sad face

i am glad that happened

me: OK :)

Samuel: I lived in Las Vegas for about 3 years and have visited a few different other states too. I have been for in the London for about 2 weeks now and a colleague i work with told me about the site which is why i am on it and also being able to meet you
20:33
I must say that although I value my independence, I’m still looking for a side-kick; someone to laugh with, confide in and who confides in me

me: If you can find good in all things, I like you!

Samuel: I realize that almost everything I do and everywhere I go would be best enjoyed with someone by my side because, at the end of the day, life is a team sport. I'm looking for love, Real love, a Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, a can't-live-without-each-other kind of love” I want a woman who has a good heart and knows how to treat her man well. I am gentle, i don’t get ahead of myself, i am very calm, people think I’m charming too, i don’t focus on looks, i like to have fun, i love having conversation, I’m a free to talk person and a very good listener
20:36
Samuel: ok

My friends say I’m intelligent, poised, soft-spoken and hardworking. I tend to gravitate toward people who are quick-witted and sarcastic and really value a smart sense of humor in another person
21:09
I have seen and done a great deal, both personally and professionally, and I am unafraid to chase after my dreams

I lead an unconventional life, work unconventional jobs and maintain an equally unconventional schedule. In short, I was one of those kids whose parents made to believe that could do anything that they set their minds to... and I believed them.

now for what i like
21:10
me: I do like you...my parents were the same!

Samuel: I like to go swimming, enjoy dancing, taking new pictures, having candle light dinners, I love to open doors for the woman in my life, get her flowers for no reason, whisper sweet thing in her ear, hold hands, cuddle, kissing, play in the bedroom

thanks and i like you too
21:11
me: You just sound too good to be true! You read my profile, right:)

Samuel: walk along the beach, take road trips, stay home, watch DVD movies, popcorn, candy apples, dark chocolate, foreign cuisine, I wish I could roller skate but I will probably end up breaking a bone… lol I love to give and be given body massages, look at the stars, and go to the theater, the mall or theme parks

yea i did

ANOTHER CHAT

Samuel: dont have a website online now but its under constuction tho
15:57
me: What is your full name? Favorite color? Favorite food?
15:59
Samuel: full name is Samuel Hendrikse ..Hendrikse is my fathers name but from where my mom coms from i had to change my name so most people know me as Samuel Ugo now my favourite food ... i dont think i have one and color is black
16:00
me: Why black?

Samuel: well its a unique color and i look good on it
me: So, are you an independent contractor or do you have employees? How do you move heavy equipment and what types?
16:19
Samuel: i am an independent contractor and hire workers and sometimes hire trucks to movie heavy equipment's or large construction equipments etc.
16:20
me: Is that what you are doing right now in London? I know you will be headed to Qatar Thurs... will that be where the actual physical work occurs? What have you been doing in London for the past 2 weeks?
16:21
Samuel: i am here meeting with the arab contractors who i will be working for...
16:22
concluding all necessary paper works beheading to Qatar

me: Do you speak arabic? Or any other language? Dutch?

Samuel: nope just english and afrikaans

me: What makes you tick?

Samuel: lol

i hear people ask that but dont know what they really mean by that
16:25
me: What makes you truly happy in life?

Samuel: a whole lot of things does

like meeting someone like you has made me so happy
16:26
me: why?

Samuel: c'mon baby who wouldnt be happy meeting and knowing someone like you?
16:27
well i am still getting to know you but so far you have made me happy

i really appreciate your interest in me and the communication and i will say it is a sign of a good will

I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey that takes two to walk
16:28
I mean two souls who understand that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life
16:29
We are in a journey to a place meant for true people, a place called joy and happiness. Please baby don’t feel I’m nuts when I say that I can live with a woman like you because I am not one of those men that is after the physical beauty but rather I seek more, something deep from the soul and with everything you have said so far, and with my kind of person, we might just make that perfect couple

hope you are getting my messages?

me: :) I am... just listening.

Samuel: ok good
16:30
As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one… lol. One whom many bullies would target but only to realize there is a tough side of me

I could make a sober person dance or i could affect one with my smile. I grew up having older friends confiding in me. Honestly princess i am a type that wouldn’t judge a person, no matter what they might have done
16:31
All I want and respect is for the person to come clean to me, and i will be giving my support
Samuel: sure would do that

baby i have something to tell you

There is no Mr. Right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much it is at the beginning but how much it has grown into
Samuel: I have an old friend who use to tell me that if I wasn’t ready to feel or look stupid, then I shouldn’t fall in love… lol

me: hahaha, smart friend!

Samuel: But sincerely that is the bitter truth because when i had my divorce, a lot of people who never taught that my marriage will break up were all amazed and from time to time they kept coming to ask me what lead to the brake up because we looked almost too perfect

Samuel: I have come to realize that no matter how many books a man must have written, sermon he must have preached, songs he must have sang even wealth gained beyond his dreams, he’s incomplete if he doesn’t have a woman to call his own.

Samuel: honey listen to this.. My usual saying which i am well known for is this... “Life is simple for those who take it simple” Baby I don't like to complicate things. There is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look at it from.
Last edited by vinatoluv on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
#127590 by Debby Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:22 am
I just received my third E-mail from a Guy going by the name of Lloyd Brian..e-mail, [email protected]
here it is , and I see many have received the same..
Having gone through a knock down drag out fight of a divorce, Yeah, I fell prey to on line dating..
Never met anyone yet personally , have had four "winks" ( so I'm sure you know which site). asking to chat off site and exchanging e-mails, and by the second or third e-mail from each I knew it was a scam.. asking for computers, pre paid cell phones, working out of the country or in the military.. and I'm so sorry, I'm new tonight and just had to post this to let everyone know this guy is still at it.. and I had no clue how to post..so excuse me.. I just feel so stupid.. :cry:

Hello My Sunshine,

Hope all is well with you and your day is going on smoothly.

You must wonder why I call you sunshine. I can't seem to get the picture of you off my mind. I felt like giving you a hug when i woke up this morning,lol. Just as the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one I have met, with a heart so bright. Just seems like yesterday, you came around my way, you changed my whole scene right away, with your outstanding personalty. The only reason this was possible is because you must have portrayed yourself well and you have been Yourself. That is good, because if I ever fall in love with you for beauty, I wouldn't walk more than miles to see more beauty, If I love you for wealth, I wouldn't walk more miles to see more, If I love you for smiles, I would see more in tv, lol But the only thing I can fall in love with is you, that cant be gotten by anyone else because its being YOU! that is absolutely what no one can ever be. Like I said, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. the answers are never there, trust me, the day relationships starts falling is the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved each other. Life is boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything.

The balance in life is based on the facts that, there must be thieves and criminals for the police to remain employed. The medical practitioners would run out of business if we are all hale and hearty. The legal practitioners would die of boredom if there aren't offenders. If everyone are vegetarians, Oh my! guess how many people would not earn a living. Christians bring out the best in Christianity because of the presence of Islam. White gained from black, blacks earn from white. If everyone is rich, wealth would be meaningless. who would do the laundry? who would drive the car? who would guard who? who would keep whose money? lol. The essence for this short word is that, if you can read the meaning in this. you are my woman for sure. The moral of the speech is that We were all created for each other. There is much fun in helping. We can all be better if we accept the fact that we cant live without each other. The world would be a better place if we can start accepting things we cant change. Because the only constant thing in life is CHANGE! Sitting here thinking about you, brings out a part of me that loves everything,lol.

I have a proposal for you this wonderful day, because I know you at least care about me, after all you wake up to check on my mail and know if I am still alive,lol. that is something. So I want your help today. There is this woman whom I just met and I could be scared about how she has gotten my attention but I would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that can not be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, i am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must at least learn to stand on his feet! tell her if she is willing, I would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once i have her hand, I can promise her forever. Tell her I know this is not going to be a kid walk, tell her I know there are times we would argue in future. but tell her I would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands. because there are two sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her her worries have become mine, because I do not really know how she has done it. tell her that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control.

You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you,lol. Please look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.

Have a nice day and remain blessed.

Yours for ever,

Lloyd
xoxoxo
#127591 by Debby Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:28 am
I know these have been posted by others...I just can't believe this happens..

This was the 3rd and that's what caught my attention. He was talking about Nelson and Debby..
My name is Debby and the moron did't even get it when I questioned it..

Hello Sweet pea,

Hope all is well with you.

It is always lovely opening my email to see that there is something to read from you, Yesterday when we got back from the rig I was with the nine rascals at the quarters. Oh! I need to tell you who the nine rascals are. They are my professional buddies. we work together, we have more of a friendship relationship than Employee employer relationship. When one of us has an occasion to grace, you would be thrilled. we could act much and make a crowd laugh out their stress,there is Nelson, Bishop, Owen, Chan, Lee, John, Brian, Nekky, and mike. Nelson met Debby online while we were on a project and you bet that he was eager to get the job done and go in search of his heart just the same way I am eager with each passing day..

Then Chan was always getting on Nelson's nerves, but really, they have always been like that. Bishop would call them, cat and dog. They would make fun of each other and I tell you the whole party would laugh. But today, Even Debby is Chan's best friend. After their marriage, we went to Saudi to bid for a project on one of their oil platforms. I personally logged most of my funds in the bidding's and so did many of us. It got to a point that we were knocked out by their local politics. It left us almost stranded, please don't laugh at us,lol. But somehow you wouldn't believe it , Debby did most of the work of getting our naughty asses out of there. We were disappointed that we lost big, but as humans, we didn't know God had a bigger plan for us. Just the week we got back, we got this project in Dubai and to think that we were bidding for a 4 million gain project and we got a gift of over 10 m,lol.

When we went back to Alberta to finalize nelson's wedding, we met her family. My dear, they had us for days and the old man did not want the rascals to go. They impacted so much into their lives. Even the man calls on us like a father time to time till now. What I know is that, we were able to get people's love because of our simplicity and that is one thing that can never be compromised in life. So yesterday, I gave them an exclusive on how i met this woman who has become a screen saver on my mind, and they were thrilled, saying they cant wait to meet her. They promised they had a bet on who would be closer to her. can you believe that. They all said, Hey .....pls put up her pic in the main room,lol.

I can't wait to finish this project in two weeks at the max so I can come show you how much I can steal your heart, Let us see if you can resist this Happy man! LOL.I have started visualizing how soon I can see you.

How did your day go? do you think you have listened to your heart? listen to it and you will find out how much we stand to gain! I am just a man who wants my best friend with me. Someone i can look at and smile for no reason. Someone i cant wait to get home to be with. Someone to hold in my arms and whisper to her ears. someone to run my fingers through her hair. Someone who is never afraid of telling her deepest thoughts to me. Someone who sees me more as her twin.

What do you think?

I should get to some work now but I will check back on you later ok.

Have a nice day and stay blessed and don't forget to wear that smile ok.

Loving thoughts,

Lloyd
xoxoxo
Last edited by Debby on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
#127592 by Debby Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:32 am
WOW... This guy is something...

Hello,

Hope you are having a wonderful day,it was so good to hear from you.

I guess you should truly know who I am , I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age I do not know what and when to say, then what would I be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life.

Forgive my manners, I am Lloyd Brian, I am an engineer by profession and also a global contractor, I deal basically with oil platforms which has taken me to several places around the globe however i am hanging the hat this year, after delving into work for so long I have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who I can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me,lol. A witch who would protect me like a lioness would do her cub, lol and I can promise to protect her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it, no matter what I want to do.

What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom I can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

I was born to a loving couple, a home, I am actually of a mixed race because my father was an American whilst my mother a British woman. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends on one of his business trips to the UK.. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement we resided in the UK for a period of time however I left to study in Canada where I got my first degree in civil Eng, upon rounding up my father had accomplished his business tenor in the UK and had set back to the states with my mother so that was where we where until such a time that my dad kicked the bucket. My father died and you can be sure that my mother got so lonely as my father was more or less her best and only friend over in the states. I met my late wife and best friend in the states, she passed on due to ovarian cancer ten years ago, may her gentle soul rest in peace, anyways the union between us both brought about a lovely daughter who happens to be 21yrs of age presently.

I do basically rig constructions and renovations or over water bridges like I stated above, myself and my crew have worked at many countries across the globe. I happen to be working on a project presently however it is my last on the field as I will be quitting all field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think I really have gotten to the stage that I can retire home because I embraced work for so long trying to get over my late wife, that I worked this hard, but I think I now realize I can move on.

I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, I just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.

I am a total package , I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

Now tell me more about you....what do you do for a living?what do you do for fun?whats your best color?whats your best meal?e.t.c

Well this has taken some time to put together so I must stop now however I cant wait to hear back from you.

Have a nice day and keep wearing that smile ok.

Your Turn

Ciao
Lloyd
xoxoxo
#127822 by Debby Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 pm
The e-mail addresses may also be part of the same..

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Good morning to you. Just wanted to drop you a few lines of notes and also briefly write to you much and little more about what i do over here. Well actually my mission in Kabul is to haul supplies, parts, and food to the forward support battalions located in the center of Kabul. First of all, we perform maintenance on our tractor trailers and our 5 ton trucks. This usually consists of changing tires, adding fluids, and doing operator level corrections to the vehicles. Sounds easy until I mention that these trucks date back to the early 1980's and my squad of ten soldiers is responsible for keeping fifteen tractors up and twenty-five thirty foot trailers up; that's a lot of maintenance.

Let me tell you about driving a big truck in Afghan's congested highways and byways. Our farthest trip is about 25 minutes away at the Kabul Olympic Stadium. As soon as we leave the front gate we get consumed in the Afghani traffic. Just imagine about 15 trucks going as fast as they can through unimaginable traffic. I've also been shot at twice while driving my truck. There's nothing more scary than having a sniper shooting at you and you don't know where he is. Another tactic that anti-American rebels like to use is daisy-chaining 155mm shells together on the side of the road and blowing them up as we pass. We've had one soldier killed this way. Many others have been wounded.

The closest I have been to death is when I was asleep at a FSB(forward support battalion). I rolled my sleeping bag out on the end of a semi-trailer and soon fell asleep. Around midnight I was horrifically awakened by the deafening sound of mortars exploding around me! Gravel was kicked up on me but no shrapnel touched me. Everyone was okay but in the morning I found an unexploded mortar shell laying about ten feet from where I slept! If that shell would have detonated I would not have been alive to write to you this email.

Another mission I do is bring the infantry troops to designated raids all around Kabul. These missions are the most exciting because we roll out in the dead of night. When we start nearing the target zone we shut off all our lights and have to use NVG's (night vision goggles) to navigate our trucks to the raid. We get there and let the infantry troops out of the back of our five ton trucks and they quickly disperse into the night. We then wait until they return, usually with contraband such as mortar shells, mortar tubes, and AK-47's. They usually bring back prisoners also.

Well, I hope this brief article helps you understand what a 88M (truck driver) does in the war against terrorism. I will be leaving Afghanistan in two months time and i know it's most and just can't wait to be out of here.

Hope you are having a great and wonderful day and everything is quite great and going on well with you. Just know you are in my thoughts and thinking of you always, don't ever forget me in your prayers, take care and read from you soon.

kiss and hugs all over,

Paul