Information on romance scams and scammers.
#128405 by ratt84 Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:26 pm
micheallove4u
I AM NEW LIKE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE ...
Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: High School
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
am a very open minded person
someone who accepts people as they are
i am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest
and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well
a woman that i can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and i pray to god almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.i am pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy
i seek that in a mate
someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality

About Me
I am an honest, Kind Trustworthy ,easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor.I'm loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature .. But I Hate Lies, Cheating and not Trustworthy

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REPLY , OH OKAY , YOU CAN ALSO DROP ME YOU TOO ON HERE BABE , HERE IS MY MICHEAL.BECCAJEFFREY AT ROCKETMAIL DOT COM OKAY ... HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOONEST .
Advertisement

#128406 by ratt84 Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:34 pm
simplyclicked.com
micheallove4u
MICHEALLOVE4U is 46 from 40229, Colorado and he is looking for Romance/Relationship
Seeking for something real !!
Marital status: Divorced/Separated
Children: I do but they don't live with me

About MICHEALLOVE4U in his own words:
I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor.I'm loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature

MICHEALLOVE4U's ideal first date:
Am not looking for someone to date but someone to spend the of my life with,All i need from her is just being sincere to me,make me feel secured,appreciate,love,care and being understanding

MICHEALLOVE4U's interests:
swimming, Dancing, Writting Poem, Dinner and Going to church as well

#128408 by ratt84 Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:39 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/10/10
Location Torrance, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (198.144.105.160:33868)

IP: 198.144.105.160
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Suspected network sharing device
State/Region: California
City: Torrance

Hello Beautiful
How are you doing ?.....Indeed i could say, you make me feel a spark down my spin.. I will love to get to know more and more about you. From your profile you sound great and wonderful..You can as well add me to your messenger list so we can hook up for a chat. I believe its gonna help us get to know more about each other real fast. It will be great to know more about you. And here is a little about me; A very good friend of mine got me started on the site as a way of finding my soul mate.. You'll need to know that I'm serving t he US Army and currently on deployment here in Afghanistan.. I am also a former US Marine infantry man, having served 8 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Pendleton, CA. (1st battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp lejeune, NC (3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment) I have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army..I'm fortunate to command a small, very specialized unit and get to interact with many guys on the tip of the spear: US service members of all branches and ranks, Coalition forces, contractors and locals. I feel I've got a perspective not often seen in the media. Seeing as I'm heading back home soon, that also gives me a 'different' perspective.I generally socialize outside of the military community since when i have Divorced i am single Dad of two young kids , but they leave with my Mum in Spain Mary and John . I am an avid athlete, having played most sports at one time or another - everything from Adventure racing to Waffle ball! These days I mostly play rugby and lift weights.And someday I'll move back home to and be able to surf, paddle and dive like I love to do..... Due to the kind of job that I've got now, I can't visit this site often, so probably if you don't mine we can get together on instant messenger and get to know each other. I have two daughter they are just a kids Mary she his now 8yrs now why John his now 5years now .I am having their pics with me when they are little kids... I am not in a hurry to find the love of my life,but i don't want to wait for months and months.Life is too short to spend it alone and the passion,beauty and the excitement of being with the one you love is so wonderful.what i want is to find someone that is right for me and understand me,what bothers me most in this life and what is inside it and how you feel,i want to meet Someone that is romantic, serious and down to earth at the same time. a woman who likes to laugh and enjoy the outdoors, who truly wants to be an wife and believes in the sanctity of marriage, a woman who is honest, loyal, trustworthy and totally devoted to her man Someone who is spiritual and believes in God Someone who likes to be flirted with and will allow me to kiss, hug and hold her hand in public Someone who is willing to try new things....... Hope to read from you back . I cant wait to see some of your pics.
Regards
Sgt Micheal

Received: from [199.255.210.73]
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012

IP: 199.255.210.73
Organization: AnchorFree
Services: Confirmed proxy server
#128566 by ratt84 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:34 am
my 'dear' mugu sent the same message and pics again ...
he's getting impatient :lol:

Received: from [82.128.62.47]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Lagos, Nigeria :=)