Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#12834 by davhen Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 am
Thank you for your prompt response to my mail.I must assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free to you before and after it is been completed .All I require from you is your maximum co-operation to enable this transaction sail through,the total amount is in united state dollar.

I contacted you purely based on the fact that your last name tallies with that of my late client,

Concerning the legal aspects of this inheritance claim,you have nothing to worry about.With all my years of experience as a legal practitioner,I can authoritatively and confidently assure you that all aspects of this transaction are totally safe before and after the transaction is completed and has no hazards whatsoever.

I was the legal representative/adviser of the deceased, and according to law,this entails that I am mandated to take care of all legal aspects of his business even though he is no longer alive.
Based on facts available to me,my deceased client,had no next of kin to inherit the money he left behind.The bank is asking for the next of kin of my late client for claims otherwise the money will be confiscated .

But due to the fact that i am the only one who is aware that my client had no next of kin, I decided to carry out a research to find someone with similar last name as my late client,this is actually my reason for contacting you.

This transaction is expected to be completed in the next 10 banking working days with your full cooperation .Therefore a high level of seriousness and trust is required from you to enable us proceed on this transaction.

It is pertinent to equally let you know that all legal angles has been carefully examined before I contacted you,so that both parties can be legally protected.You must not entertain any fear , as this transaction is going to be legally documented in your name at the Malaysia high court. All the formal documentation of this fund in your name will be done with the court here in Malaysia where this fund is lodged.

Upon your favorable response, I will send to you, my international passport id card and other related documents backing this transaction.

High degree of trust is required from you to enable us sail through this transaction ,this will be completed in the next few banking days with your co-operation and carefully following my advice and instructions.
I am prepared to offer you 40% of the total funds for your assistance input to claim and keeping this money safe in your Country 60% will be for me.

However, if you are ready to do this business with me,I advice you to call me any time of the day my phone is a call forwarded line,you can call on:011-60-173-871-476 or 00-601-738-714-76 for proper briefing on this transaction.

Best regards
Tan Zheng.
:laugh-s: :laugh-s: :laugh-s:
Attorney Chamber
Block A4,Level 1 Federal Government Administrative Centre
62612 WP Putrajaya, Malaysia
Phone No:+60-173-871-476

Moved from recovery scams - Ralph
Advertisement

#12850 by The Enchantress Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:18 pm
Mail dated July 29th, 2009

Attn.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent, A deceased client of
mine,that shares the same last name as yours, who died as the result of
heart-related condition in March 12th 2007. His heart condition was due
to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster
on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_India ... earthquake.

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by
my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
bank where this deposit valued at Nineteen million dollars
(US$19million dollars) is lodged. This bank has issued me a notice to
contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as
possible via my private EMAIL -:[email protected]

Best regards,
Tan Zheng
Attorney at Law
Email:- [email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#12859 by davhen Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:55 am
I must assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free to you before and after it is been completed .All I require from you is your maximum co-operation to enable this transaction sail through, the total amount is in united state dollar.

You must be able to keep this transaction very confidential till the total fund is transfer to your account and any body who have access to the attach documents that might be forwarded to you in nearest future will automatically have access to the fund.
To guarantee this payment or transaction to you i have decided to attach my passport i.d card, upon receive of the below information i will forward to you my late client death certificate .

Once i receive all the below information's from you via email attachment,l will send you a detail email on the next stage of this transaction.posting.php?mode=smilies&f=7#

1.A copy of your driver's license or international passport.
2.Your contact phone number/fax
posting.php?mode=reply&f=7&t=3390#
3.Your contact address.

Best regards
Tan Zheng.

Attorney Chamber
Block A4,Level 1 Federal Government Administrative Centre
62612 WP Putrajaya, Malaysia
Phone No:+60-173-871-476

This communication, links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. Try it now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#12869 by Ralph Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:00 am
Thank you for the additional information Davhen, feel free to keep us updated on any progress.

I do need to ask though, the person you have received these emails from is a criminal, have you used any of your own identifyable information, if so please stop communicating immediately.

If you are interested in communicating with scammers that is fine, but please learn how to so it without risk to yourself.

http://www.419eater.com is a site that specifically deals with baiting scammers and they would be only too happy to help you to do this safely.

Join up and ask any baiting questions, you will be greeted by friendly helpful people who love to teach new members about the most effective ways to reduce the effectiveness of scammers
#12966 by Ralph Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:21 am
I received an email from somebody using the same name myself

Attn. My proposition to you is to seek your consent, A deceased client ofmine,that shares the same last name as yours, who died as the result ofheart-related conditionin March 12th 2007. His heart condition was dueto the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disasteron the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesiahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2 ... earthquake. I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind bymy client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by thebank where this deposit valued at Nineteen million dollars(US$19million dollars) is lodged. This bank has issued me a notice tocontact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon aspossible via my private EMAIL -:[email protected] Best regards,Tan Zheng Attorney at LawEmail:[email protected]
#14316 by Ralph Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:53 am
This scammer is quite persistent, it seems I have yet another relative who has died and left me a fortune.

Sent:
To: (left blank indicating it was sent as part of a BCC list)

Email: [email protected], I am Tan Zheng,an attorney at law.A deceased client of mine,that shares the same last name as your's,died as aresult of a heart-related condition in March 12th 2007.Leaving behind adeposit valued at $19 million dollars,his heart conditionwas due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunamidisaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_India ... earthquake This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protectyou from any breach of the law,you can also contact me on my privateEMAIL:([email protected]). Best Regards,Tan Zheng.Email: [email protected]