Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#129017 by Con Warner Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:35 am
This was sent by a scammer in order to steal money from previous victims of fraud.
There is no compensation fund and UPS do not offer such a service.

Date: 3 October 2012 08:22
Subject: Your Parcel Pick-up
To:

This is to notify you finally about your outstanding Compensation Cheque payment of $2,811,041.00 USD. This compensation was made to all of you who have suffered losses/damages as a result of internet fraud, accident or illness.

Please contact United Parcel Service with your Name, Resident Address and your direct telephone number. You will pay a shipping/handling fee of $95.00 USD for the delivery of your cashier check.

United Parcel Service (UPS)
Name: Ola Peter
Tel: +2348057294222
E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks for your attention

Barens Susan B
Programme Manager
United Nations Human Settlements Program
==================================================================
Contact UPS Directly Via E-mail ( [email protected] )For Your Parcel Pick-up
==================================================================
This message contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement

#174601 by bob223 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:03 am
I got this SPAM today.

"Description: Dear Friend,
For a brief on my personality; my Name is Dr. evance william a Retired South Africa politician, I based in U.K ( Great Britain ) I am 58 years of age, married with wife and 4 (four) lovely children.I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this can be done in your country, and I will need you to help me in this regard.
My preference is Real Estate Investment, or any good profit yielding businesses and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to assist me in getting me properties like Home and Agriculture Lands, as I am proposing to invest the sum of ($3.5 MILLION USD) I do not know if you can be of help to me, I have had so many problems with the British Government just because I was formerly holding a public office and they want to investigate my assets.
My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I am planning to move out of U.K. with my family down to your country, I want you to help me in finding a good home where my family and I will live in. (Mini Estate) Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly I will need your phone and fax numbers for easier communication with you.. Feel free to reply me with my Private email: [email protected]
Regards,
Dr.Evance William"