Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#130353 by soldierfortune Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:58 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Favour Tendaji, 24 years old woman from the Sudan, parents and siblings were dead in the heat of civil war. After the death of her father, faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. She fled the country for their lives and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Martin Tendaji) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.7 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Favour is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 15 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Garrick Nelson) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Favour would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €3.120 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Rev. Gabriel Anselm

+221770363702
Country Name: Senegal
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Simon Ridley

<[email protected]> not a valid email address
<[email protected]> not a valid email address

+447035950644
+447031809611
Country Name: United Kingdom
Type: Non-Geographic - Personal Redirect

Garrick Nelson <[email protected]>

+221774761581
Country Name: Senegal
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Site: twofishdating
Female seeking Male

Site: twofishdating
Date: 10-15-2012 12:33:11
Subject: [email protected]

Hello, my name is Favour, i am seeking for true friendship and partner please contact me through my private E-mail address ([email protected]) so that i can send you my pictures, and tell you more about my self, yours new fiend, Here Is My Email address ([email protected])

Favour Tendaji.

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.168.105]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:30:19 +0000
Subject: MY LOVE, THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE STORY FOR YOU WITH LOVE AND TRUST PLEASE HELP?.

Dearest one, How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is ok with you. I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Favour Tendaji, 24 years old from from (Sudan in Africa), and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. However, i am from the family of late Dr. Martin Tendaji, My late father was the personal assistant to the vice president of Sudan, john Garang (DENGZ INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PLC), in south Sudan. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war in my country Sudan, I was in my second year in the university before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable travelling documents, Lucky she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money total $ 5.7 Million U.S Dollars (Five Million, seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon. Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retreive the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

However, the only person I have now is (Rev. Gabriel Anselm) who is the pastor of (Our Lords Chosen Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women. Please try to call by 14:00 GMT with The Pastor's Telephone number is +221770363702 when you call, tell him that you want to speak with Favour Tendaji, so that he will send for me in the hostel., i am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that someone will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:

1.Your Full name.
2.Your address.
3.Your occupation.
4. your phone or fax number.

To eat here is too hard and there is much hunger too. we only feed once a day unless one receives a personal help from elsewhere. The only person who shows concerns is Reverend pastor Gabriel Anselm. Immediately i you receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them. Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Favour Tendaji.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.183.34]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 17:52:41 +0000
Subject: MY LOVE, PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK IN LONDON TODAY THROUGH THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESS?.?

Dearest Heart, After going through your mail, obviously i was very happy for your concern and care towards me. It's really painful in life when their is no body to depend on, But I am glad that I have you now by my side. First, I am emailing you from the office of our Reverend pastor Gabriel Anselm, here in the missionary home. Also I have informed our Reverend Father (Reverend pastor Gabriel Anselm) about you, he also has permitted me to access my email once a day in his office computer. In this place, life is very difficult except the Rev Father who give assistance to us some at times. I am in the female hostel, room14 missionary home Dakar Senegal, thanks to the Rev Father, He provide his personal mobile phone number through where we could communicate easily after I have explained to him about you now. Reach me through his number +221770363 702 tell him that you want speak with miss Favour Tendaji.

How wish you could understand how great you have create an impart all over me after reading through your mail then you will understand that I am owing you a great thanks for the healing you gave to my heart for a lost hope of life. All i will be waiting now is your efforts to get the money transferred into your account. Immediately after the transfer to your account you will send me some money so I can get my traveling documents ready through the help of our Rev father.

Sincerely, already i have contacted with the bank concerning this deposit by my late father but the bank instructed that i should provide a foreign partner who will act on my behalf due to my present condition here in the missionary home Dakar Senegal. I want you to bear this in mind as from this moment that you are totally in control of this deposit I'm hereby giving all my trust and good faith to you believing their will be no betrayal nor any act that will break my heart in the future because already I have gone through so much pains of which i will not want to under go any longer. I knew you will be surprise at times why i gave such trust on you without knowing fully whom you are. I trusted and accepted you because i follow and never give doubt to my spirit, i hope and believe that you are the right person for me and which i also strongly believe that you will never betray nor let me down in this regard.

BELOW IS THE BANK CONTACT WHERE THE MONEY WAS DEPOSITED BY MY LATE FATHER.

STANDARD BANK PLC.
E-MAIL: ([email protected])
E-MAI : ([email protected])
OFFICE PHONE NUMBER: +447035950644
FAX NUMBER: +447031809611
NAME OF THE CONTACT PERSON IS MR. SIMON RIDLEY.

BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT INFORMATION:
NAME OF DEPOSITOR LATE: COL. DR. MARTIN TENDAJI.
NATIONALITY: SUDAN.
NEXT OF KIN: MISS FAVOUR TENDAJI.
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: (US$5,700,000.00)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: GB/IO/4505/27883502-511.

Please send an email to this bank as soon as you received this mail. Write to the bank that you are my foreign partner, that you are thereby represent me in transferring my late father's deposit into your account due to my present condition here in the missionary home. Mr. Simon Ridley is the Director of Operations and International remittance department of the bank, telephone number +447031809611 God will bless you in every effort your about to make for my safety. Again, please do not disclose this issue to anyone because I'm scared of loosing my fortune nor life. You will have 15% of the total money by helping me and the remaining money will be manege by me. Hoping soon for your reply.

Yours in love,
Favour Tendaji.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.147.65]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:55:20 -0400
From: "standardbank-plc standardbank" <[email protected]>
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.

Standard Bank
Mr. Simon Ridley,
The transfer Manager of Standard Bank Plc.
5th Floor Cannon Bridge House
25 Dowgate Hill
London
EC4R 2SB
United Kingdom.

Attention Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by a young lady Miss Favour Tendaji who is residing in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with your bank. Her Late father Late Dr. Martin Tendaji was our late customer with substantial amount of deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

(1). A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

(2). The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

(3). A copy of statement of the account issued to him by our bank.

(4). An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. If you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Simon Ridley, on office Email ([email protected]) for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Simon Ridley
(Customer Service / Accounts Department.)
([email protected])
United Kingdom.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.134.61]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 09:47:11 +0000
Subject: MY LOVE, PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER TODAY FOR THE DOCUMENTS THROUGH HIS EMAIL.???

My love, thank you for the message! i am happy and grateful to hear from you, thank you for all your love and effort to help me. i am very much worried to leave this refugee camp, Honey, please do not hurt nor fail me, please do not betray me when the money is transferred to your bank account. Remember that you are my last hope and i have trusted and believe in your words! You are my hope and i am planing to be with you as soon as the money is transferred to your bank account. i really want to be with you for the rest of my life.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us, I am here with my father's original statement of account (which I will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which I will also give him, so he can send them to you) I think is the only thing that the bank needs from us, but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath/support, I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. My love, please help me out and make sure that the lawyer prepare the documents to embark the transferring of the money to your account. Honey, I will like you to contact the lawyer today through email, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare the Power of Attorney, Affidavit Of Oath, from high court here in Dakar Senegal and he will do it in your name to enable the bank transfer my (Late) father's money into your account in your country, Below is the contact information to reach (communicate) with the lawyer,

Bar (Dr) Garrick Nelson Esq
E mail address,
([email protected]) Or
Office telephone number +221774761581

My love, make sure you contact the lawyer for the preparation of the power of attorney, Please do not fail me because i am worried to be with you soon. remember you are all my hope, i have trusted you. Please help me out. i love you with all my heart.

yours lonely heart,
Favour Tendaji.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.170.20]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 02:14:55 -0700 (PDT)

BARRISTER GARRICK NELSON,
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY, NELSON LAW OFFICE,
ADDRESS: 28 KASINA STREET DAKAR-SENEGAL,
P.O BOX; MB 561 DAKAR.
POSTAL: 4000010,
DAKAR SENEGAL,

ATTENTION...............

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR INFORMATION, REGARDING YOUR REQUEST FOR THE PREPARATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL WHICH WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND FULLY AS THE TRUSTEE TO YOUR PARTNER TO TRANSFER HER LATE FATHER'S MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT. IT IS CONFIRMED THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO GET THE NUMBER OF LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL. TO OBTAIN THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY THE BANK, THE FOLLOWING BILLS ARE GIVING BY THE ISSURANCE FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

1. SWEARING THE OATH OF AFFIDAVIT= 1,250 EUROS.
2. STAMPING ON POWER OF ATTORNEY=1,120 EUROS.
3. LAW OFFICE SERVING 4.NELSON. LEGAL=750 EUROS.
4. TOTAL=3,120 EUROS. (THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY EUROS.)

YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WITH MY NAME.

BARRISTER. GARRICK NELSON,
ADDRESS: 28 KASINA STREET,
DAKAR-SENEGAL,
P.O BOX; MB 561 DAKAR.
POSTAL: 4000010,
DAKAR SENEGAL,

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND ALSO FORWARD ALL THE PAYMENT INFORMATION'S TO ENABLE ME TO GET THE MONEY FROM THE BANK. THE ABOVE DEMANDED PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENT POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH WILL BE PREPARED WITH YOUR NAME.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER. GARRICK NELSON.
TELEPHONE: +221774761581

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.146.115]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:50:30 +0000
Subject: DARLING PLEASE HELP ME TO PAY THE LAWYER.???????

Hello my Darling, i am happy to read your mail once again today, i will like you to help me pay the lawyer please you are my only hope OK. Darling, i really appreciate all your efforts and i know that God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to help me come out from this prison called refugee camp. My Darling, immediately after reading your mail today i called the lawyer with the help of the Rev Father's phone. The lawyer told me that the money would be paid as the government charges at the high court. My darling please i know that this money is very big but i am pleading that you should help me to pay the lawyer this money as you will get your money immediately after the lawyer prepare the documents for the bank to transfer the money into your account. Darling, as you are aware that it is just this power of attorney that is delaying the transfer of my money to your position, as soon as this is prepared the bank will transfer my money to your position for me to come over to meet with you for the rest of my life. My Dearest, I so much believe in you, In you i fully rest my hope upon, So every hope is lost but i believe that you will bring me back to life again OK darling.

I know that things are very hard as it is now but you have to think about my condition here and bear it in mind that whatever you do for me will never be a waste. I don't have any body and any money to give the lawyer for the issuing of the power of attorney. I am a refugee beside i don't know any one here except our Rev father who has been giving me advise. He is a man of God working under church ministry and he doesn't have money of his own. He eats through the ministry and also from church offerings, He doesn't have any other business that he does. Please my dearest, don't abandon me. Remember that both of us are going to live together in future. The money belongs to me but in other way for you too. Darling please, i know that you are really trying your best to help me i also thank you for all your effort i appreciate it all that i want you to see this matter like yours, lets put head together and make things go well. i am tired of staying here in the camp, is like some one been in prison you can imagine how it is.

Darling I am promising you that you will not regret of helping an orphan like me, i must to assure you that helping me will bring long life and prosperity into your family, i love you and it is my desire to see you in person, i really want to come out of this horrible place to start a new life with you. Darling I have to go back to the camp hostel right now. I will be expecting to read from you that you have send the money to the lawyer.

With love and trust,
Favour Tendaji.
Advertisement