Information on romance scams and scammers.
#130752 by ratt84 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:07 pm
FMF
wayne007
want to meet someone caring
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Man :lol:
Height: 4' 11" (150 cm) :mrgreen:
Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Real Estate
Do I Drink? Social
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
handsome
caring
romantic
intelligent
fun-filled
many more u can think of a man

About Me
am wayne from Australia am searching a cool lady to be my own who will love me for who i am and not what i have..wanna knw more about me contact me

so how are you doing can we get to know and chat better over at yahoomessenger add me [email protected]..waiting for u over there
Advertisement

#130753 by ratt84 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 pm
zorpia.com
Username: waynesammy
Name: wayne

#130754 by ratt84 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:14 pm
newstart4love.com
ERIC
I am a Male seeking a Female for Other Relationship
someone real and honesty
Location florida, United States
Age 51
Profession manager
Marital Status Widowed

Interests
kind of woman i am looking for I am looking for the missing piece to my puzzle , the one that completes me , she will be intelligent , funny , caring , with a good heart and a very good sense of humor. I am looking for someone who is passionate/compassionate and real. Someone who knows that life is short to think small , and it's also what you make it. I think one of the sexiest things a woman can possess is a good attitude. I look for positive woman , negative ones bore me , i need woman that will be understanding enough to be the mum of my children provided she wants any and if not then her wish is my command , i am a kind hearted woman and i am really ready to have a good relationship with a woman that will know that without love there is no relationship.

about myself
I will just really love to tell you more about myself,I am 50 years oldand am 5'9 tall. I have been a lonely for 3 years now but i just believe there is still more in relationship for me, i am living alone but my kid live away from home and my ex companion makes my emotional feelings incomplete since she died. i am self employed i do enjoy my job so much.I love to listen to music,read books and a outgoing person,i do consider friendship and committment as the uttermost thing in a relationship, i am a family oriented man, kind, giver, supportive, honest and caring.

#130755 by ratt84 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:20 pm
bride.ru
Steve
City: Miami
Education: Master's Degree
Religion: Jewish
Marital Status: Single
Kids: none
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
My personality traits are: I am a calm person who enjoys a good laugh. I rarely lose my temper.

My perception of an ideal relationship:
I am looking for a special someone with whom I might share a few interests but more importantly someone who shares an outlook on life, values, a perspective on what is important in a relationship and what it takes to keep a relationship exciting and vital. To me, things like family, values, affection and trust are those important things. The woman I am most likely to be interested in (although, I am open to the possibility of surprises!) enjoys the arts, the outdoors, is smart, fit, well informed and is a student of witty repartee and banter. A sense of humor, passion for living and an intellectual curiosity are a must!
Profile posted on:
Sun Oct 7 18:03:35 2012

find the underlined blurbs here too
viewtopic.php?p=129894#p129894

also used on match.com and many other sites

#131306 by ratt84 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:24 pm
hi
how are you doing hope u had a great day

Received: from [41.211.192.86]
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Lagos, Nigeria
#138246 by Spook Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:38 am
badoo
Harris 54, Alaska, MI

my dear im here is too slow so give me your email address and let talk more on msn okay
[email protected]

Image Image