Information on romance scams and scammers.
#130910 by ratt84 Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:22 pm
Jenifer Oscar, [email protected]

Jennifer1982
looking for someone for serious relationship
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman

My Interest Keywords / Tags
playing football :mrgreen: wathing action film reading cooking party beach dancing fishing

About Me
i am a good caring girl who love making friends and having fun i love driving playing game and cooking

hello how are you doing i am jenifer by name i will like to know more about our self and build a serious relationship you can mail me on [email protected] and add me on goggle talk jenifa.oscar hope to hear from you soon

pics on google plus
Image Image
Advertisement

#131090 by ratt84 Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:42 pm
Rachel Brown, [email protected]

Rachel Brown
i love to meet man who can make me happy who will love and care for me
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman

i love to meet man who can make me happy who will love and care for me

About Me
This is the first time,that I post my self on the internet(feels funny),because i normaly meet people in person,but I guess it should not be a problem to meet the right person.I just want to find one good real man that knows how to treat a real woman(Because I know how to treat a man).Iam a decent looking girl and have a good heart and soul (sometimes to good thats what people say) i am carring, very open& honest (I hate lies )truthful,very romantic, funny and adventures love to do things,but also relax, love to cook,(i guess I should be chef,lol),listen to soul,jazz and r&b, watch good movies etc.romance movie and my favourite is Love don't cost a thing and i am hard working and very amitious,but know when to stop and take time for you.If you are looking for a good wife and success relationship,call on me no games i will treat you like King. then maybe i am the one. I am not a control freak and expect the same ,give each other space and respect.So if you are Honest (no freaking lies and storys) beautiful from the inside out, have a good heart and soul and like some how to plan things in life and looking for a real true relationship

yahoo avatar
#131159 by ratt84 Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:11 pm
am from USA in taxes i was born and race in USA unfortunately i lost my parent, my dad died in a motor accident my mum could not bear the loss why my granny who was taking care of my mum later traveled to Nigeria to see a old friend and my mum started thinking so she died. that is how i lost my parent since then life Sim uncomfortable for me i decided to join my granny in Nigeria. but as soon as i find who can make me happy give me love and care i think i will come back to state.
pls reply soon as possible OK
i want you too tell me more about your self too
i will like us to chat in yahoo messenger i will add you now ok

Received: from [197.242.107.80]
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Lagos, Nigeria

this is my pics

Image Image
#131469 by ratt84 Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:44 pm
Suzanna Daniels, [email protected]

wireclub.com
suzanna daniels (jonesnana33)
30 • Single • Female • from Kumasi
I am Suzanna daniels by name i am 24 female with no kids ......never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Colorado and raised in Ghana and my race is Colorado My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.

#132166 by ratt84 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:02 am
facebook.com/rejoice.lee.12
Rejoice Lee
Worked at none yet
Studied at none yet
Lives in New York, New York
From Westchester, New York

About Rejoice
I am sincere, kind-heated and I love life and I like to meet new people. I am friendly, open, and very giving person. I would like to meet wonderful man who would become good husband and wonderful friend for all life. I like traveling, but I also e
The happiest thing in life is to love and to be loved. Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve. Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life,

Favorite Quotations
Self Description: I love life! Yes, I try to meet everyday with sincere smile, which will melt any icy heart. Honest and open-minded lady who is always trying to put men needs first. Respect other opinions, but in the same way I want you to respect mine! Hate dishonesty and unfaithful people! I know the price of real love and think that if couples are true friends, they will get true love, and they will do whatever it takes to make each other happy.

Comments: I am looking for a man who will be able to listen to me and stay on my side in any life situation! As I'm very passionate lady. I want my man to love me and only me. Very important a sense of humor and generosity! Just want to find someone who can keep me warm and keep my heart beating at a smooth pace! As I am fragile woman, I need brave and strong man who will safe and protect me.

Image Image

Image Image
#132613 by ratt84 Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:42 am
Jane Dennis, [email protected]

janedennis70
Love trust and Care

Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Long Term
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Sells Girl
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

m a loving
i am looking for a man who is honest
faithful
loyal
sincere
caring and loving man who is willing to give me his love and heart. well i
caring
but looking to find someone i can rely on
looking for a man who is the same... a man of his words. i can be independent
i have morals
honest woman with average smarts

About Me
Am Jane from Maryland now in Accra,30yrs old single never married I have a black hair, brown eye, 5'7ft tall, 130 pounds, has a Tanned skin...I have a measurement of 34C-24-36 and Am looking for a very handsome and nice man. I am a caring and honest lady seeking for a man to share the rest of my life with

Hello and how are you doing today Well am Jane and will like to know more about you...can choose to send me a e-mail so we can talk more and know more about each other Hope to hear from you soon take care
[email protected]
Jane Dennis
#132614 by ratt84 Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:46 am
lookingforlove.com/
janedennis70
I am a Female seeking a Male
28 years old
MANCHESTER, United States
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Looking for: Relationship
Children: No Children
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: Professional Certificate

Bio: Am looking for a loving and caring man to have a relationship and my e-mail is [email protected]
My perfect date: Am looking for a loving and caring man to have a relationship
Interests: Long trem relationship
Languages Spoken: english

#133219 by ratt84 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:30 pm
[email protected]

alishawhite72
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Other Relationship
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Doc
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

lookking for man
of love and kindness

About Me
hi,how are you doing?i am alisha by name,sinle no kidlooking for some loving i am a good girl kind hearted ,i like your profile and i will like us to get to know each other better, hit me up at my email address [email protected],or give me your email address ,you can also hit me up yahoo messneger alishawhite72, u can also send me your number so that i can text you have a nice day ahead of you
bye for you alisha

My Perfect First Date
well,i would,love to share wonderful time go on picnic and hav fun all nite long

hi,how are you doing?i am alisha by name,sinle no kidlooking for some loving i am a good girl kind hearted ,i like your profile and i will like us to get to know each other better, hit me up at my email address [email protected],or give me your email address ,you can also hit me up yahoo messneger alishawhite72, u can also send me your number so that i can text you have a nice day ahead of you
bye for you alisha
#133221 by ratt84 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:38 pm
[email protected]

myspace.com/336616442
Beanna
Female, 20, Single
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

facebook.com/alisha.white.311
Alisha White
Went to UcdavisLi
ves in Allen Chapel, Texas
From Columbus, Ohio