Information on romance scams and scammers.
#87841 by Spook Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:47 am
http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_frank800.html
frank800
49-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 60
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Last Activity: Today
i have one lovely daughter i love her so much and and she is so happy to have me as a daddy in her life she so nice to talk to and understanding too..she is god fearing :bowdown: daughter so lovely daughter cherry is her name is her name if you wanna know haha...nice daughter
wants children: Yes, ABSOLUTELY
job: Construction/Facilities
about my work:
Am a contractor :roll: and am working shell company i like my work very much and am happy for the kind of job i do and also do spend time with my co-workers wen am free doing nothing i love my job..

Hello dear, How are you doing i am frank robert by name and i am a single Father looking for a wonderful woman to call my wife and grow old with and call the love of my life, i don't normally go by and send messages, but i could not resist my self from sending you a letter to let you know how i would love to know you and get close to you by the blessing of our Faith, my Faith lead me to your profile and here i am willing to get so close to you, well am not for beauty or sexy body am for the inner beauty not the outer beauty ok i would love to have a chat with you....you can send me your email address so i can add you to my messenger so we can chat and get to know each other better...I always say Love is a Mysterious thing you never knows where it comes from or goes no matter the distance you will surely meet your love one if you have Faith..... Hope to hear from you sooner. Frank

oh okay thanks so much for the massage and here is my e-mail [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon

Last edited by Spook on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
Advertisement

#92526 by Spook Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:46 am
now on Badoo

http://badoo.com/01208355599/
Frank, 49
Virginia Beach, VA, United States
I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, just hanging out, and other fun things Looking for
What am I looking for... someone that will respect me and my daughters, want to hold my hand at the end of a long day, someone to be there for me as I am for her, sharing our lives, to talk with, to laugh with and to love.. Someone that wants to be a part of the things I do & vise-versa, however, also need to respect, trust and be supportive of each others individuality as well. i want to feel … safe, trusted, loved even with all my faults. Loving someone so much that I ache inside from missing her when she isn’t beside me.

my address [email protected] is my address and am online there on yahoo Hope to chart with you soon
#92556 by Spook Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:37 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 27-Mar-12 at 11:52:26am 'UCT' time
1st Open 27-Mar-12 at 15:33:51pm +00:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Opened 27-Mar-12 at 15:33:51pm (UTC +00:00) - 3hours41mins25secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸71¸148¸164:49235)
#94400 by Spook Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:42 am
Now here......

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/frank1962
Hide/Show
frank1962
Am looking for true love
I am a:49 yr-old man seeking women, 45-55Location:Virginia, Virginia USALast Online:online today!Height:5' 8" (173 cm)Body Type:AverageEthnicity:Native AmericanReligion:Christian/CatholicSmokes:NeverDrinks:NeverMarital Status:WidowedHas Kids:Yes, and they live with meWants Kids:No, but welcome yoursHide/Show
In my own wordsAbout me:
I am looking for and am interested in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy.
I’m looking for:
What am I looking for...someone that will respect me and my daughters, want to hold my hand at the end of a long day, someone to be there for me as I am for her, sharing our lives, to talk with, to laugh with and to love...Someone that wants to be a part of the things I do & vise-versa, however, also need to respect, trust and be supportive of each others individuality as well.i want to feel safe, trusted, loved even with all my faults. Loving someone so much that I ache inside from missing her when she isn’t beside me.
okay here is my ID [email protected] Hope to chart with you soon
#99120 by ratt84 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:22 pm
in connection with David Simmo
myspace.com
davidsimmo
Gumtree Fraud Scam Warning
http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showt ... hp?t=76593
Hi there,
The buy it now price is 900 pounds, newborn necessities forces low price sale (description reflects the reality, no hidden faults). I work as an engineer in military service therefore would like to apologies for late replies, military base regulations don't allow outside calls for a faster communication. The last champ made me travel 4 hours back home from my base to tell me he had a family emergency and if I would accept a few pounds less. A complete RAC report is available for the happy buyer. Test drive and inspection are available only to genuine buyers who'll go through the eBay process. If you have the cash and determined to strike a deal then all we have to do is to inform eBay and register the transaction with them.
David Simmo (http://www.myspace.com/davidsimmo)
P.S. My number is 07762571880. Won't be active till I'm on leave but you can message me and I'll add you to my contacts.
#113182 by Spook Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:20 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5970648123
Prince W
51, Manchester, United Kingdom

also on Badoo......
http://eu1.badoo.com/0285885956
Prince, 51
Manchester, United Kingdom
About me
I am a man who is nice, caring, honest, God fearing, sincere, good sense of humor and Understanding. Because understanding and communication is the most important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last forever. When two couples understand themselves I don't see anything that will happen to that relationship. It will be a happy one. I am looking for someone who is nice, caring, loving, … honest and understanding. someone who I can have trust on and also who have inner beauty because inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady because is from the inner side of her you can tell if she is good or bad.... it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings.
Looking for
I am looking for a relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, just hanging out, and other fun … things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, and not judgmental in any way and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy.

#114537 by Spook Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:42 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5970648123
Prince W
51, Manchester, United Kingdom

i will love to know you more better if you dont mine and...i will appreciate if you can get back to me so we can get to know ourselves very well..........Do you have a yahoo. ID? If yes send me yours so we can talk a lot easier my id is [email protected]
#116096 by Spook Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:32 pm
badoo.com/01119683791
David 48, Oklahoma City, OK
About me
I'm a gentle man with big heart and a beautiful personality! I'm the caretaker type. When you are on the side of the road with a flat, I'm the guy who stops. When you are coming through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft hello. I work hard with both my mind and my hands. well educated professional man , am a Cool , respectful, and comprehensive … person. Who really wants to exprience love in its full sense. I am very social, an outgoing person. I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance.
Looking for
i am looking for someone who is nice. caring. loving, honest and understanding.. someone who have inner beauty because inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady and perharps it is from the inner side of her u can tell if she is good or bad... it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings..

Hey pretty, nice getting back a message from you.. what a fantastic smile over here after reading your message, just chilling out with a cup of coffee here really bored and lonely your reply makes me smile and I felt like I'm already missing an angel.. pretty is really cold out here.. with due respect via my Yahoo Messenger i will love us to talk over and have a wonderful conversation, here is my ID: [email protected]
I will sit on here and wait for you to come on line angel..... hope you do have a smiling day all through, God bless You
#132617 by ratt84 Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:17 am
FB
Eric Bacman
Worked at Self Employed and Loving It!
Studied at Pittsburg State University
Male

can we chart now?

numerous profiles all over the web

Image Image

#132630 by ironlady_51 Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:37 am
This person is called Sergio on Tangowire. All the pictures that were posted appear on Tangowire. This is the email that he sent to me:

thank you so much for the interesting message I had from you,well I relocated here from lake,City Fl as well and have found here interesting than Lake,City...Lol,I Mostly deal with minerals business man and ladies,but the two woman I sell minerals to are also married,so it seems everywhere is engaged

Yes,I love my Job and found it very interesting,I will be very happy to get to know much about you and will be happy if you can give me your email or number so that we can contact each-other there to get to know much about each-other,till then speak soon,Sergio xx :laugh-s:
#132737 by ratt84 Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:22 pm
zorpia.com
blakes
52, Male, New York, New York, United States
Last seen 2 hrs ago
Dating
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 4'10" :mrgreen:
Weight: 160lbs
Body Type: Athletic :lol:
Interested in: Activity Partners, Dating, Serious Relationship
Currently Living with: Alone
About me:
I'm a high educated. My friends say that I'm sincere, cheerful with good sense of humor and friendly. I consider myself as a handsome, masculine, strong, healthy person. I like to do a lot of things such as different kind of sport, specially swim, listen good music, dancing. I read a lot and enjoy visiting cinema, theatres, concerts, vary exhibitions. Very passionate with the woman I love. I am looking for a woman, for a girl who would always know me, loving, caring, honest and nice. I want to create a long term relationship founded on mutual understanding and love.
I'm looking for:
I like to meet a special, attractive, friendly, faithful, loving, feminine and nice woman. Sensual and very passionate. A girl who want to be my couple and to form a happy family for to live the great moments of our life.

I will like to know you, yea my email address is [email protected] hope to have yours too and meet you.
#132789 by ratt84 Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:15 am
okay thanks for your mail but i will also like to know more about you and your pics.hope to hear from you soon.do you have yahoo or msn mail so we can chart there?

Received: from [197.251.129.225]
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Accra, Ghana