Information on romance scams and scammers.
#133627 by ratt84 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 am
laurashalduha
You are beautiful as you are
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Long Term
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Fashion Designer
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
caring
honest
loving
serious relationship
trustworthy
truth

About Me
My name is Laura,I am an honest,truthful,loving,kind,Passionate,I have good grounded values and appreciate the real important things in this world,Am a lady that really based on Honest and truth,Am looking for the same thing,And i believe that there is True Love out there,And i know that True Love still exist,And God made every man to have a woman in his life as a future partner and they can be together as one,just like Adam and Eve,Am using this as a great opportunity to search for the right man for me,that is also based on honesty and truth,Bad things happens and good things happens,We all pray and always wish for the good things to happen,Things will works out fine according to the way you want it,If Almighty God really want us to be together and i can relocate.with God all things are possible.
Advertisement

#133628 by ratt84 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:59 am
Hi, I'm doing fine,
How are you doing too? I've been expecting your email for so long, and I haven't been on the computer for a while.. Well I appreciate your response, But I've forgotten how we met and where did you got my email? I have forgotten please can you tell me, and maybe send me your pictures and as well tell me little about you.
I will be waiting.
Laura.

Received: from [197.242.106.85]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Lagos, Nigeria
#133630 by ratt84 Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:35 am
adventistmatch.com/username=lauraangel
lauraangel
Hi, I'm lauraangel, 40 years old living in Portland, OR, United States
About her
Marital Status: single - never married
I go to services: every week
Born in: Spain
Education: some college
Studies: art/design
No. of Children: no children
Custody: I have no children
Children: Not sure if I want children

More About Me
I'm an honest,truthful,loving,caring,kind,Passionate,I have good grounded values and appreciate the real important things in this world,Am a lady that really based on Honest and truth,I am very easy to get along with,I know how to have fun by myself,and I know what i want and with God all things are possible,I'm just using this lil opportunity to seek for the right man that God had destiny us together from heaven.I will love to be loved again and believe me all what every man ever want in a woman,I have it all. But God knows the best.

I am interested in
What I am Looking for wherever God leads

The person I am looking for:
The right man that God destined us together from heaven.Try to get in touch with me laurashalduha AT yahu dot com.

yahoo avatar
#173702 by Oncebereftwidower Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:08 pm
I signed up at a dating site in the immediate aftermath of losing my spouse of 40 years. within minutes I was contacted by this individual or group, claiming to be from nearby Portland, OR, but temporarily in the UK.

I lost close to 10K before I finally confirmed that a fee "she" supposedly needed to "re"-enter the US was actually a fee charged to citizens of the old Soviet Union who were going abroad, which served as collateral to get them to return. I discovered that this practice died with the USSR, but had been revived by scammers proporting to need a large deposit before "re"entering the US. Of course, they've never been in the US and are sucking money out of vulnerable Americans.

This particular person or ring has considerable talent and really should be doing something more constructive. Their English isn't terribly good, but "she" had a story for that--raised in Europe until age seven, then sent to be raised by an aunt in Portland.

They feign a genuine interest in what you're into and they stay in touch for several weeks before the topic of money comes up. And it starts quite small; "I'm going to have to be over here for a few days longer than expected, and I'm just about out of cash. A few dollars will get me through these last few days."

It wasn't until the expenses started escalating that I began to suspect a rip-off. But I'd gotten fond enough of the lady (or guy) doing the emailing that I didn't want that to be the case. So it wasn't until the travel deposit came up, and I find it being used under fraudulent pretenses, that I knew I was being taken.

At first, "she" behaved very much like a rejected lover--both denying the accusation and pleading for a second chance.

Another bogus contact from the dating site was much easier to spot. I'd been in the part of the country
"she" purported to be from, and it didn't take long to confirm "she"'d never been there.

Even with the benefit of hindsight, the second one was a rank amateur compared to the first one.

I actually Googled Ms Shalduha's name and found nothing but her listings on various social media and dating sites.

The topic came up again today, and I tried Googling the name again and found this much needed site. I'd have saved big bucks and a good bit of disappointment of the party had been reported to the site already.